[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In 2001 a 10 year old girl was murdered in by two therapists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>In 2001 a 10 year old girl was murdered in by two therapists where she suffocated for over 70 minutes while the therapist insulted her while she screamed for help, this girl needs justice as the mister that killed her only served 7 years.

I think it's time to do what pol is famous for, doxxing. Her name is Connell Watkins

She was released in 2008 on strict probation. Can't find her on any "people finders" so she must have changed her name.

I know this isn't very political, but if the janitors and mods can let us give this monster some justice.
>>
File: Thank you Jesus for this meal.jpg (300KB, 700x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you Jesus for this meal.jpg
300KB, 700x773px
>>138415186
I'll pretend I never saw this thread.
>>
W-what are you going to do to her? Forgive her I hope...
>>
File: Connell Watkins.jpg (8KB, 134x200px) Image search: [Google]
Connell Watkins.jpg
8KB, 134x200px
Maybe she didn't go far.
>Connell Watkins has been released from prison to a half-way house in the metro Denver area where she will serve out her remaining term
http://www.dailybastardette.com/the-therapeutic-murders-of-candace-newmaker-david-polreis-viktor-matthey-and-jessica-albina-bennett/
>>
Just ran into this as well but in a video. The actual transcript of the "therapy" is disturbing.
>>
Does anyone have more links about this? This sounds morbid but interesting.
>>
>>138417387
Look up game theory on youtube. There is a whole theory that a game was based on this. They go into detail about the "therapy".
>>
>Born in CA in 1946 her family name was Cooil. Went to college in WA.
>>
>>138415186
lol its just a theory tho
>>
>>138415186
You're a major cunt.
>>
>>138417945
Its a real thing that happened. The theory is about the game connected to it.
If anyone is interested with the game that is connected to this story look up petscop.
>>
>>138418268
I know but this thread is AIDS
>>
>>138415186
Jeez, this is fucked up.
>>
>>138418483
Oh, well you might have a point there.
>>
You guys should look up the video transcript of Daisy's Destruction if you want to read about some really messed up shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.