[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rep. ((((((((((Steve Cohen)))))))))) naming and defending Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rat.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rat.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/08/20/dem-rep-steve-cohen/

>“It was equivocated because it’s tried to put the blame on both sides. Even if Antifa was there and did things, they were there because of the Nazis and confederates.”

THE ANTIFA WERE THERE JUST TO OPPOSE NAZIS AND CONFEDERATES GOY! THAT'S ALL THEY DO! AND IF THEY "DID THINGS", IT WAS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE IT WAS TO FIGHT NAZIS!
>>
>>138414857
Are you really surprised?
>>
>>138415063
This
>>
>>138416026
>>138416289

of course not, hence the echoes

it's just funny when you have names so typical like that
>>
>>138414857
fuck this cuck.
>>
File: 1503115541900.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1503115541900.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>138414857
>>
>>138414857
He's up for reelection right? Let's make him a special project.
>>
Isn't this the one that tried to join the Congressional Black Caucus?
>>
>>138416759
Probably. His district includes Memphrica.
>>
File: IMG_2863.jpg (4KB, 168x62px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863.jpg
4KB, 168x62px
>>138414857
Holy fuck lads. Check this pedo smile.
>>
>>138416746
He represents Memphis. Two hundred thousand niggers voting three times along with their dead relatives.
>>
>>138414857
Democrats being Democrats. Whats new?
>>
Democrats are inviting violence against themselves by acting this way. If or when one of these assholes gets a taste of karma, I'm not going to be too concerned. They justified violence to enforce a political principle.
>>
>>138417093
How about a le based black man runs against him?
>>
>>138417877
I don't know Memphrica outside of reading and (((sports))), but I think it would be impossible. There are some religious conservatives, but even they would follow the trail of gibs left by the jew. Memphis is easily one of the worst cities in the country.
There are plenty of cities with a homicide count that would merit a season of The First 48, but only nigger-run hell holes actually sign up for the (((tv))) gibs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.