[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salam Aleikum my brother, your pizza has arrived! That'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: pizza-zante-Tony-delivery.jpg (69KB, 720x503px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-zante-Tony-delivery.jpg
69KB, 720x503px
Salam Aleikum my brother, your pizza has arrived!

That'll be $20.99 plus tips plus jizya tax
>>
is there extra pork, just like I asked? Sit down and share a slice with me, my brotha.
>>
>indian pizza

just put it directly in the street
>>
>>138413360
>Indian
>Muslim

Hm...
>>
>>138413360
>Dysentery
No thx fuck back to your country
>>
>Best Indian Pizza Delivery

>The tip is free if you show me your vagene babi ;)

>Free pizza for let me keep your dirty fart pantis beautifel white godess
>>
That's actually fine with me, it's clearly labelled and I know to avoid it.

What I fucking hate is that they have pizza places where you have no idea if it's a bunch of pakis, unless they have the halaal sign on it. And the Hindis don't give a shit about halaal so sometimes you just have no way of knowing until you get your pizza and it's just fucking off.

And they fucking counterfeit pizza too. In Calgary there's a specific and fairly successful pizza place was run from a few locations by the same family since the 80's, called something like Chicago Deep Deep Deep dish pizza.

I don't remember what the actual fucking name is because there are so many fucking Paki places that pretend to be them, and put out identical menus.

The legit owners of the original place can't legally do anything about it.

You think you're ordering a good pizza, but then instead it's fucking pookissed garbage.

They seriously fucking run spammy scams for godamn pizza.
>>
>>138414073
>Chicago Deep Deep Deep dish pizza.
>>138414073
>The legit owners of the original place can't legally do anything about it.

Maybe his name is Deep Deep
>>
>>138413985
>Free faecal matter filling with every order of at least 1 Large, Medium or Small pizza!
>>
>>138414209
>Maybe his name is Deep Deep
I shouldn't have laughed at this but I did
>>
File: 1502039207926.jpg (58KB, 496x389px) Image search: [Google]
1502039207926.jpg
58KB, 496x389px
>>138413360
Salacky dacky doo to you, Anon. I gotta say this is a good shitpost. Certainly a classic, exquisite even. However, you lack a certain passion. It is plain to see and I want to help you out.

If a man wishes to become a great shitposter, he must first become a student of the great shitposters who have come before him. He must immerse himself in their shitposts, listening for the turns of phrases and textual symmetries, the pauses and crescendos, the metaphors and melodies that have enabled the greatest shitposts to stand the test of time.
I know you can do better than just repeating the classics. Make a shitpost all your own!
>>
Pizza baked onto fresh naan bread sounds pretty good actually
>>
>>138413685
islam is the second biggest religion in india
>>
>>138414073
Welcome to the unregulated "free market" ayncraps unironically want
>>
>>138414297
Based russia.
>>
>>138414073

Holy shit, calgary here, is the place called real canadian pizza?
>>
File: squidkek.png (77KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
squidkek.png
77KB, 280x261px
>>138414297
Fucking Russia with the bantz
>>
I hate muslim pizza places.
>>
>>138414719
It just sounds like a worse version of regular pizza to me.
>>
>>138413360
Welcome to Aloha Snackbar
>>
>>138413360
$20.99 +tip +jizzya for a medium two topping pizza? You guys are the real fucking jews here.
>>
>>138413985
bitch lasagna
>>
>>138413360
The best part of this stupid fucking meme thread that gets reposted over and over again is the pizza shop Indian and probably not even Muslim.
>>
>>138418233
Pizza hut driver here
People regularly pay this or more for a single pizza
If you pay anything more than $7 for a pizza other than Costco pizza you're a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.