[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All US problems would be solved if they stopped subdivising so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: usa.png (44KB, 788x496px) Image search: [Google]
usa.png
44KB, 788x496px
All US problems would be solved if they stopped subdivising so much and formed a federation with fewer and greater provinces like Canada. You could redistribute the old electoral colleges as deputies and it would work.
>>
>>138399843
That's gay. Nobody wants Illinois on their team
>>
>>138399843
Please don't lump Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana in with California, Oregon, and Washington
>>
>>138401369
I think they'd make a great team.
>>
>>138401369
>tfw colorado
>tfw I want to be on your team but we're so cucked at this point we'd probably end up siding with commiefornia and the other libtards in Oregon and washington
>>
>>138399843

lol... That's rich. Canada is one of the most fucked up western nations in the world. So fuck off with your cancerous way of thinking.
>>
>>138401816
Canada is a little behind the race but on its way to become the greatest country in the world. The new American dream.
>>
>>138399843
Why are three Midwestern states (IN, OH, MI) separated from the rest of the Midwest? Fuck that shit, we don't want to he lumped in with northeast/coastal/new england faggots
>>
>>138401369
This.

And too many in ohio and kentucky would not want to be with new york and boston
>>
>>138403966
Same. Indiana and Ohio (and Michigan) should go to the Midwest, Kentucky should go to the south, and I have no clue what to do with West Virginia because it isn't southern but it sure as hell isnt northeastern either
>>
>>138399843
Lel Canada's doomed
>>
>>138404460
There should be a separate Appalachia division
>>
File: dual citizens.jpg (172KB, 879x881px) Image search: [Google]
dual citizens.jpg
172KB, 879x881px
>>138399843
>literally using the nwo plan
shiggedy
>>
>>138401729
>colorado
>cucked

stop fake posting Nebraska.
>>
>>138401816
Shouldn't you be getting run over by a fat autist in his Dodge Challenger?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.