[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We flexed our muscles last week. How did it feel? I want you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Israel Prime.png (1MB, 814x824px)
Israel Prime.png
1MB, 814x824px
We flexed our muscles last week. How did it feel?

I want you all to consider something for one moment.
If white people are supposedly the "master race", why are you always complaining about us running shit?

You can't have it both ways. If we run shit, then you aren't superior. If you were superior, then you would run shit.
The fact that we run shit and you don't is a testament to your inferiority.

Last week was not only a demonstration of our strength. It was a demonstration of your weakness.
>>
>>138398014
I don't know, maybe you can ask Hitler what he thought of what the jewry did to his Europe. It shows that Antifa was the bait and some idiots fell for it, doesn't mean any whites claimed to be master race, just most concerned with liberty and freedom.
>>
>>138398014
You think your powerful because you can deceive people, but we've all witnessed the might of those you deem inferior once they have awoken to your theater.

You better not relent, because you know damn well what we're capable of when we stop sleepwalking through life.
>>
>>138399416
>doesn't mean any whites claimed to be master race
>that flag
>>
>we
And into the trash it goes, just one word in.
>>
>>138399631
You hijacked the Supremacy train buddy, you memed it to the point of hilarity. Any true American and White National would consider themselves the most anti-racist agenda. You just want to LARP as Altruistic trash while you bait whites into doing it for you or do it yourself by cucking yourself in some way. I can fly any flag I like and it won't change the facts about what the (((other flags))) have been doing...
>>
File: 1495496523953.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495496523953.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>138398014
you're burying yourselves in your own shit..it's fun to watch...it's fun to watch people start to name you
>>
>>138398014
>hurr durr what is nepotism
>>
>>138399631
>implying the celtic cross is supremacism and not just white nationalism
>>
File: Qasim_in_uniform.png (298KB, 357x501px) Image search: [Google]
Qasim_in_uniform.png
298KB, 357x501px
>>138398014
You realize that the entire world considers white people to be the master race because of their achievements, not because of their skulduggery or their ability to take over the world?

The lack of empathy jews have for the gentile is the main reason why jews are hated world wide. Any other race deep down knows that they are best suited for the region they were born from, except for jews.

What are you gloating about? If the jews win, the entire world suffers. Sad.
>>
>>138398014
Every other nation in history complained of your shit before kicking you the fuck out. Learn from history.
Day of the oven is nearing.
>>
>>138403242
Hover your cursor over your flag, dipshit
>>
File: jewishviolence2.jpg (208KB, 738x971px) Image search: [Google]
jewishviolence2.jpg
208KB, 738x971px
>>138398014
Jews want to perform a rape of reality and society itself. they are the equivalent of perpetually horny, that's why they are so motivated, promote each other to power positions etc

they are not superior
just being honest
>>
File: 1500741499813.png (114KB, 641x733px) Image search: [Google]
1500741499813.png
114KB, 641x733px
>>138398014
Sorry but Jews didn't evolve for nation states, they evolved as parasites and are the people who shall not dwell alone, Israel will eat itself by 2050
>>
>>138403601
not an argument
take a look on stormfront some time, you don't need to be a supremacist to be NS/WN
>>
>>138398014

>lol look at us we twisted the news and false flagged an attack on our own

Nobody cares anymore. People are tired of outrage. It's simple cry-wolf.
>>
topjews are master race, regular jews are a slave race brainwashed into positions of power AND blame. so that when people wake up and try to deal with the problem, they end up just causing a cycle of violence that the elite have already planned for. and it all starts over again. a pogrom is like hitting the reset button.

the topjews hate regular jews

but what if the regular jews were to wake up and realize what's going on? many already have
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.