[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young men are weak today because they rely too much on the material

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Young men are weak today because they rely too much on the material and are too frail to put their faith beyond the systems of men. They seem more passionate arguing over scientific data and political science then finding a wife, or having sex.

We all want something to believe in. If you have faith in the absolute God, then all other aspects of your life will sort out. You want to save Western Civilization? It's not going to happen without Christ. At the core of our enemies is a godless idea. Secular humanitarianism is the root of all this false kindness and virtue signalling. They believe that man can bring utopia on earth through egalitarianism and science.

They have debased minds and their temperaments flow with their masters will. Pagans are no different for their gods aren't gods at all, but the same fallen angels worshiped throughout all pagan cults around the world. These fallen angels are of the same mindset of our Zionist overlords; the Synagogue of Satan. You can mock Christianity as being a, "kike psy-op", but there are parallels between the book of Joshua and the dominance of the West via colonization of third world hordes. Pagans did not inherit the earth. The only reason we are slipping is because everyday we fall further from God.

I see constant talk about how we should call the left for what they are; communists. But consider this. We should labels all the -isms of this world for what they are; satanism. All of these socio-economic systems promise a utopia for men on earth, and turn men away from God.
>>
File: 1475454650098.jpg (304KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1475454650098.jpg
304KB, 1600x1068px
>>138387826

There is only one path forward for salvation. The only reason you don't accept it is because your heart is hard and clung to the material power of this world. In your pride you tend to forget that all you leave behind in this world is a rotting corpse. Legacy, tradition, culture.. all of these become trampled underfoot of the great beast which is Satan, king of the earth. The only thing that perseveres is your faith. Expanding the body of Christ to be glorified in the ending days when he will rise us all to be judged by God, and given eternal life in his name. Free from sin, degeneracy, and the decay of this world.

Christians of /pol/, put on your armor of God and pick up your cross. Reject the powers of this world. We have a heavy burden to share. Seek community with other Christians and become stronger. Putting your belief in the -isms of yesterday will only bring you the same results they brought yesterday. There is truly nothing new underneath the sun.
>>
>>138387826
>"Judge not lest ye be judged" -Jesus Christ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqYW2mw0TCU
>>
>>138388090

I'm not sure what you're implying.

Christ talks about how false prophets will try to use the word of God against itself. This modern idea of Christianity as, "don't judge anyone bro, we're all equal", is egalitarian propaganda. Jesus wasn't a magical hippy, he came with a sword (the word of God) to divide men. He was brash and didn't hold back his words against the sins and hypocrisy of the Pharisees.

We are all equal of sin, but through Christ we gain the Holy Spirit. We know realize what causes us to sin and see it in others. I wrote all of this not to judge, but show the error of the -isms of our day.
>>
File: harrison mayes cross.jpg (119KB, 438x652px) Image search: [Google]
harrison mayes cross.jpg
119KB, 438x652px
>>138387826
>>138387893
>The only thing that perseveres is your faith. Expanding the body of Christ to be glorified in the ending days when he will rise us all to be judged by God, and given eternal life in his name. Free from sin, degeneracy, and the decay of this world.

God Bless you bro, Im guilty of some idoworshipping you point out to. I wish I knew more christians IRL.
>>
The (((demon))) fears Christ Jesus. If Christ does not dwell inside of you, you cannot fight the coming war. The same power that rose Christ from the dead, must be inside you. He is actually real. Ask him, and he will show you.

Prayer for salvation:
Christ, I am sorry for being a degenerate. Please save me. Please show me the way. Please transform me into the man I must become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAgrCuKwPc
>>
>>138391088

It's alright man, we are all short of his grace. I'm guilty of doing the same. Satan is always baiting us to believing that we can do things on our own.

The events that have been taking place and are yet to come are going to be the biggest test of our faith. Stay strong and persevere friend.

>>138392832

Thank you for this. People without the spirit will never understand and mock us, but we have to persevere and help those who are lost but also seeking.
>>
bump for this good thread, pol is a christian board
>>
>>138387826
God bless you op, keep fighting
>>
It's always entertaining to read the psychotic delusions of Christcucks who claim you need an imaginary friend in order to live a meaningful life as if your goals, values and ambitions were dependent on this invisible and undetectable entity. You're just turning people away from Christianity by blabbering such nonsense kiddo, now take your Deus Vulting back to r*ddit please.
>>
File: Nope.jpg (117KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
117KB, 392x500px
>>138387826
First of all, your bullshit is way too fucking long. Good thing you make an ass of yourself in the first 2 sentences so I didn't have to read the rest.

>They seem more passionate arguing over scientific data and political science then finding a wife, or having sex.

What kind of next-level faggots are you hanging out with? The real problem with almost every man I know or have ever met in my life including myself is we're too preoccupied with pussy and/or wives and children, with good reason.

If men and women were in a better place culturally, we could all get together and get married/have families and everybody would be happy. As it is, women are confused whores while men have to become manipulative players and chads to even get laid which basically ruins their best chances at landing a healthy marriage too.

If we didn't have stupid hoes that thought being a gangster was sexy, we'd have far, FAR less gangsters. Men always do what they think will get them laid before anything else.
>>
>>138398427
To add to this, why do you think we have so many faggot white males riddled with white guilt and LARPing as a leftist cuckold? Most of them are just trying to get laid, but this will backfire on them hard once they realize how bullshit their fake beliefs are and how the shallow bitch hordes will turn on them in a second.
>>
>>138387826
>god
>jesus
>middle eastern
>pic is anime artstyle

anime is literally cancer. it infects every facet of society and must be purged
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.