[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Peterson just destroyed Gamergate, /pol/, and the alt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 46

File: 1494572733804.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494572733804.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
Jordan Peterson just destroyed Gamergate, /pol/, and the alt-right in five minutes. He explained how you all are nothing but useful idiots and tools of the cultural marxists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti1Tob5Ceh8
>>
File: NFZUnheb.jpg (12KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
NFZUnheb.jpg
12KB, 242x242px
>>138373485
>people are still talking about Charlottesville
>meanwhile, 5 separate terror attacks in Europe and Russia have killed 15 and injured 100+
>>
>>138373618
I think it's because americans are fucking stupid
>>
File: 1503161961365.jpg (166KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1503161961365.jpg
166KB, 750x674px
>>138373485
>jordan peterson
>defends holohoax
>won't name the jew
into the trash
>>
>>138373707
It's because Charlottesville freaked the Jews out.
>>
>>138373618
When was the last American protest (before Charlottesville) that led to a death?

Those European countries get those terror attacks pretty much weekly
>>
File: 1501162634075.png (36KB, 589x172px) Image search: [Google]
1501162634075.png
36KB, 589x172px
>>
>>138374202
god damn what a retard
>>
I almost had to shut it off 10 seconds in. that stuttering autist asking the question needs to be sterilized
>>
>>138374120
last year when niggers killed people during more than one of their """"""protests""""""
>>
File: 1432370282791.png (228KB, 400x514px) Image search: [Google]
1432370282791.png
228KB, 400x514px
>>138373485
is Gamersgate still a thing?
>>
>>138373485
Yeah, everyone here who isn't a shill knows the alt-right is a waste and /pol/ isn't fucking alt-right you stupid faggots. For the zillionth time. No real /pol/lack would be caught dead at a rally or HWNDU. They're exactly what Bannon called them and do nothing but get false flagged because they are actually delusional enough to believe they're valuable in the meme war. Think of alt-right like this: the rest of the right views them as you view the /mlp/ board.

You lost when you allowed them to identify you.
>>
>>138374617
>is Gamersgate still a thing?
it keeps repeating itself. example: multiple "independent" news media outlets began simultaneously pushing the exact same "alt right" fabricated narrative. collusion in the media is as obvious as it is dishonest
>>
File: commievsanticommie.png (1MB, 1102x802px) Image search: [Google]
commievsanticommie.png
1MB, 1102x802px
>>138374680
the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience.

Richard Spencer calls freedom and liberty "faggy" because he's a CIA nigger LARPING as a WN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s
>>
>your race, gender, political affiliation, etc shouldn't define you
No lies detected.
>>
>>138375350
Blacks precisely say that is white supremacy, to deny their race identity. And honestly, Peterson isn't the high minded intellectual he thinks he is, he's an old fart like Bernie trying to resurrect dead ideas. No one wants extreme individualism like we used to have since WW2, people want identities to be acknowledged.
>>
>>138375600
>Peterson isn't the high minded intellectual he thinks he is
fucking thank you
>>
>>138373485
>let the group identity emerge only when necessary
Ok, how about when we are about to be extinguished as a group? If that's not when it's necessary then when?

He's always talking about the myths, and the st George archetypical myth as one of the most fundamental. Go out into chaos and bring back what's most important to the group. What group, if the individual is all that matters? Is he saying that groups are only acceptable if they have no borders, in which case they are volatile as hell.

His counter-point against identity politics have been that their group criteria are infinity divisible down to the individual level. Race sure isn't, so what's the problem here? It's just pathetic to say that all bonds of blood lead to the gates of Auschwitz, I can't believe he pulled that one. If he wasn't willfully blind about the history of the world he'd see that conflict and migration go hand in hand, not conflict and segregation.
>>
>>138375853
>His counter-point against identity politics have been that their group criteria are infinity divisible down to the individual level. Race sure isn't, so what's the problem here?
Reminder that ~100 years ago the Irish and Italians weren't considered White in America
>>
>>138376321
So? I'm not a big fan of the term "white", it's extremely broad, but I understand it's place in America. I'm a Swedish nationalist. Italians and even French are very different from me but we share in a close common history. Much more so than with the Arabs.

To say that the American nationality has been broadened during the last 100 years doesn't infer that race can be infinitely divisible down to the individual.
>>
File: Jordan B Peterson.jpg (231KB, 1149x602px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan B Peterson.jpg
231KB, 1149x602px
>>138373485
>This kike destroyed nazis.
>>
>>138374617
No.
>>
>>138376321
This is because southern Italians literally are not white (it would be difficult to stop immigration from only one part of a country) and the anti-Irish stuff was just casual anti-Irish bias brought over by the English, whose descendants were the main power holders until Jews took over.
>>
>>138378337
I wonder what kind of thing could compel a human being to be like him. He seems reasonable enough. But I think, though I am not sure, that if you get to a certain level of influence/knowledge, someone may choose to let you into the somekind of weird mind wrecking facts on the top end.

It could be actually something extremely mind shattering, somekind of realization that ayylmao's are ruling us and we are playing in somekind of interstellar war, but it could also just be more jew lore, jew lore is a potent insanity tool that also divides people into the dark. Those who partake in this communal solipsism, also attain schizophrenia and a hate against all men that are not jew.

My guess is that he was initiated into the jew lore and lost his mind there, and with what few brain cells that he has left, that are above the average man, he uses them to destroy and to evil, while the insanity script runs through him.
>>
>>138374297
you mad, apecuck?
>>
>>138378337
what is he trying to say
>>
Rallying against individualism - ultimately freedom itself is fucking retarded. Yes, taken to an excess it results in the kind of everyone-owes-everything-to-me self-obsession we see in the modern left, but the idea that individualism itself must be crushed and humanity be reduced to hivemind insects is profoundly destructive and foolish. I have a name and I am an individual, sure I'm white and male, but those two qualities should not be the only or even close to the only things that define me.
>>
>>138374050
This. It's the only reason for it to be hammered into people's minds and lied about so much.
>>
>>138373485
Jordan Peterson is a complete hack and always have been. I have no idea why you all supported him. Every single idea or concept he talks about he misrepresents and confuses. He has no fucking clue what he is talking about and should be treated like the third rate academic he is.
>>
>>138373485
Gamergate, /pol/, and Alt Right BTFO
>>
>>138381835
Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't about degeneracy but about muh freedom of expression and dangers of authoritative government.
>>
File: 1503104228324.png (524KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1503104228324.png
524KB, 500x499px
>>138382974
>Looks @ flag

Kys.
>>
>>138379355
To be honest I think people are just reading more into him than he's saying. I kinda agree with him that we shouldn't be trying to win the left's games, but win our own instead. A society that's as free as it could be would indeed be better than an identitarian autocracy in my view.

But Peterson himself is also pro-traditional-family, he is also proud of his western heritage, you can see that in a lot of what he's saying.

I would like to keep my country (the Netherlands) Dutch though, I just like it more that way. And in addition to that, non-western immigration demonstrably decreases our living standards (increased crime etc.) which is something Peterson never talks about. I think he just doesn't want to politicize what he's doing. I don't think he's a white nationalist either, he's too agreeable for that, but when he talks about how to treat the stranger you don't have to immediately jump to the conclusion that he's talking about refugees for example. He's trying to stay neutral so you'd probably best read it this way to understand what he means.
>>
File: 11457950.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
11457950.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>138373485
Jordan B Peterson is a hack, he is just playing to the crowd and attempting to get people to share his political beliefs and make a fucking mint in the meantime. He is so fucking arrogant that he can't seem to realize why someone might be an identitarian, he can't seem to grasp that whites were the ones who created and preserved their nation and he doesn't seem to realize that this preservation, this excellent society can't not happen in a country with a large amount of non-whites.
>>
File: 1498158690394.jpg (817KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498158690394.jpg
817KB, 1600x1600px
>>
File: 1502583825040.png (860KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
1502583825040.png
860KB, 1804x2438px
>>
File: BgOfqcYCYAAHPEl.jpg (37KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
BgOfqcYCYAAHPEl.jpg
37KB, 400x296px
>>
>>
File: CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg (64KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg
64KB, 547x500px
>>
>>138385190
Whites are the majority of births once again.
>>
>neolithic humans who were tribal in order to survive were practising leftist identity politics according to Peterson because leftists have a monopoly on tribalism

lol
>>
>>138386605
no they aren't idiot, "births by white mothers" includes arabs/turks/afgans and interracial relationships
>>
>>138387013
>arabs/turks/afgans
We barely have anyone from these groups in the U.S., shithead. It's the U.K. and the rest of Europe that gets lots of Muslim immigrants.
>>
>>138373485
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>138387224
sorry dude but non hispanic white births are still a minority when you include interracial couples and sandniggers who are considered "white"

don't worry though some spics like cubans are genuinely white
>>
>>138373485
I respect him but he is wrong about this.
Yes, individuality plays an important role and should also in the future, but every people on this earth is also tribal to the degree necessary to defend themselves from abuse coming from outsiders.
What he is thinking of when saying this stuff is only the most extreme variants of group identity that turn genocidal for no reason towards other groups.
But this is not what most of us here want. We call out the jews because they objectively subvert and harm us by changing our immigration policies.
I do not care about not hurting Jewish feelings anymore if the reality is that we will become a minority soon, replaced by more brutal, more tribal and more genocidal peoples.
A healthy dose of white or European identity is absolutely in order to end both this influence and revert the policies that have harmed us collectively.
He's been spooked believing that somehow a full Nazi style ideology will arise again in the West, which is almost impossible.
>>
>>138373485
Strawman bullshit. Being aware and concerned about white genocide DOES NOT EQUAL making it "being white is my #1 source of worth/identity"

The jews got to him
>>
>>138388388
>interracial couples a
Mixed race babies are given a separate categories in the statistics, dumbass.
>>
>>138373485
The truth value and usefulness of his value degraded by the minute.
>countering identity politics with identity politics leads to pathology
Totally agree
>start sperging about genocide and individualism
When you have pathological cancer cells growing inside you, you don't get rid of them by meditating, self-improvement and consuming antioxidants and macrobiotic food. No. You either surgically remove the cells or rounds of chemo that strain even the healthy cells.

He even admits serious mistakes are being made and the left has a carte blanche to pillage in the west, and his advice is to clean up your room and go to the gym? Just because he's afraid of war? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>138388710
He knows lots of Jewish people and they are probably very nice people to be around so he is like any good person would be concerned of what will become of them in the future.
Well so do I, I have many Jewish friends whom I respect and wouldn't harm.
But they objectively changed the immigration laws in the West (example: 1965 immigration act in the US) which has led to massive demographic shifts and to many societal problems.
They objectively did create the mythology of the "melting pot of culture" before that, completely contradicting centuries of US history.
These things are not inventions by me or some Nazi conspiracy theorist on this board.
This influence has to end, the laws reverted and people who cause problems returned to their original homelands.
>>
>>138389124
>*usefulness of his argument
>>
>>138373485
If he said that then why does he play along with the whole Kek thing and Kermit the frog? Isn't he a chess piece for the cultural marxists?
>>
>>138373707
It's because Americans are more important than everyone else. We're the Chad of the UN, you're all just our beta orbiters.
>>
>>138389360
>conflating Kek, Trump and anti-establishment ideals with neo-Nazis
>>
>>138388894
the report you are referring to only mentions the race of the mother

>This report presents provisional 2016 data on U.S. births. Births are shown by age and race and Hispanic origin of mother

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
>>
>>138389770
Except that the NCHS data is confusing and seems to indicate that mixed children are counted in a separate category - hence Black births are listed as only being 551,000 instead of the 585,000 they had been in previous years.
>>
>>138374617
No, it shut down because of death threats from people mistaking it for gamergate.
>>
>>138389998
where does it say that?
>>
>>138389473
Chad is the Chad of the UN.
>>
>>138389360
I think he's more bemused by that whole thing than actually playing along. Men need value systems and to belong to ideas and weird things like that take its place when none are available in society.
>>
>>138390717
It's literally pandering to his audience, he knows how to get them to like him. Popularity is his #1 goal.
>>
File: 1470621327680.jpg.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
1470621327680.jpg.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>138373485
What he said was true though, that by playing identity politics we're playing their game. Though GamerGate was a hastag and /pol/ is a website I don't feel that they have been "destroyed."

/pol/ has been on to this for years though. Those self improvement threads have been everyone. That reject the degeneracy, work out, cold showers, etc stuff has been on here along time.

The alt-right was a title given to anons because the left needed to declare and enemy for Hilldog.
Some people decided to embrace the name, but most didn't.
>>
>>138374566
>niggers
>people
Pick one.
Chimp outs don't count.
>>
>>138374202
That is legitimately fucking retarded.
>>
>>138374202

actually retarded

doesnt negate everything hes said though
>>
>>138373485
>they are using democracy to destroy you and achieve their agenda
>stopping them is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT
>true enlightened people realise they need to be individualists and not play their game because the only way to win is not to play
>meanwhile cultural marxists keep doing exactly what theyre doing
>>
>>138373485
Hmmmm cuckservative tells movement they are actually tool of enemy only they had identified and fought against until Kermit comes along and says wait both sides r bad mkay
Nah
>>
>>138373485
He's right, but I still feel like there needs to be a white identity movement. More than that, it's INEVITABLE.

The face of it should going forward should be people like Jared Taylor and Ramzpaul instead of 1488 purity spirallers. I like people like Spencer and Heimbach, but white advocacy can't = 1488.
>>
>>138375350
Lots of things happen than shouldn't. Like it or not we are born into a culture and a heritage drawn along ethnic lines.
>>
>>138373485

>one group is organized, has financial backing of jewish billionoaires, has the media and state on its side
>one group who buit the nation is not organized because of brainwashing
>second group is under threat by first group
>natural instict to form a collective kicks in
>Jordan "A lot of my friends are jewish" Petersson steps in and tells them that winning the surviving game is actually bad

kek I hope none of you faggot actually fall for this airhead. he is even below molymeme
>>
File: 1503265474295.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1503265474295.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>individualism is all we need for a better future
>>
>>138391984
It has to come way later if at all. After all this is solved.

Any white identity based movement will be fought tooth and nail. Not just by the left but most of the normies as well.

They have decades of conditioning against white ideologies. It will be extremely hard if not impossible to break it.
When you were a kid, who was the greatest historical evil they taught you about? Hitler.

It's almost a reflex to denounce everything even remotely associated with him.
>>
>>138374866
Liberty and Freedom could mean anything, moron. It's like asking somebody, if he only wants good things to happen tomorrow.
>>
File: 110ronPaul.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
110ronPaul.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>138392796
>Any white identity based movement will be fought tooth and nail. Not just by the left but most of the normies as well.
So was the nigger rights movement. Million man march when?

Maybe next decade at the latest.
>>
Jordan's main audience is young white men
White people, individualist n' all, are currently losing territory because they refuse to think of themselves as a group with interests.
White people are losing ground particularly to groups who are collectivist.
White men too are losing ground to white women who are more collectivist than them.

So is Peterson the most damaging person on Earth for white civilisation, teaching young white men who ought to be the ones fighting back to instead remain as individualist cucks.

Europeans will only start winning when they adopt collectivism. The group beats the individual.

Peterson's audience isn't the collectivist groups. His audience are individualist white men. He allows the other groups to remain collectivist and thus to continue taking advantage of individualist white men.
>>
>>138375600
True he still wants to have the Mainstream politics of twenty or thirty years ago back. He is unable to understand that the works has fundamentally changed and those ideas just won't fly. He isn't even able to admit that there are differences in Intelligence and individualism between different races.
>>
>>138392551
I'd love to know what all these kinds of people think about the poem The Bloody Sire.

>It is not bad. Let them play.
>Let the guns bark and the bombing-plane
>Speak his prodigious blasphemies.
>It is not bad, it is high time,
>Stark violence is still the sire of all the world’s values.

>What but the wolf’s tooth whittled so fine
>The fleet limbs of the antelope?
>What but fear winged the birds, and hunger
>Jewelled with such eyes the great goshawk’s head?
>Violence has been the sire of all the world’s values.

>Who would remember Helen’s face
>Lacking the terrible halo of spears?
>Who formed Christ but Herod and Caesar,
>The cruel and bloody victories of Caesar?
>Violence, the bloody sire of all the world’s values.

>Never weep, let them play,
>Old violence is not too old to beget new values.
>>
>>138382001
I want you to define freedom.
>>
>>138391449
I remember 2016 when alt-right was developed, people blamed Richard Spencer and Milo and disagreed HARD. Its only about now when people gave up and became alt-right in their heads.

When it first came out nobody wanted to admit being alt-right.
>>
>>138373485
penis
>>
>>138373485
>Jordan Peterson just destroyed
stop latching on to the teet of random youtubers
>>
>>138393567
Whatever definition he had has just been destroyed by the cohesive collective that has taken the individuals over.
>>
>>138393340

Peterson thinks nothing, he does the jews bidding.

If you are an intellectual in this day and age, and by that I mean somebody who deserves to be called that, somebody who really thinks for himself, it is impossible to not be redpilled on the JQ.
That is all we need to know.

Even before Peterson opened his mouth and said a word in the first video I watched about him I knew that he was fake; his stance, looks like a stork.
>>
>>138373811
you are exactly what this video is about, lel. click the link, dumbass.
>>
>>138393913

> blah blah blah everyone who doesn't agree with me isn't redpilled and hates jews

You are the actual problem with the movement, watch the video, dumbass.
>>
>>138394070

I typed my posts after watching the video.
Also I am very sure that you and me are not in the same "movement".
>>
File: WkrbZrd.png (90KB, 235x278px) Image search: [Google]
WkrbZrd.png
90KB, 235x278px
>>138374202
>what is circular reasoning
>>
>>138373485
>you all are nothing but useful idiots and tools of the cultural marxists.
okay, but are we wrong?
>>
>>138373618
Shhhhh, just ignore the Muslims chimping out, if we give the attention, they win!

Remember this is the new media narrative on terror, do not report.
>>
>>138374300
>charlotteville you know had the uh with the with the with the
DROPPED
could not watch
>>
>>138394070
There is no "movement". It's simply the reawakening of an ethnic awareness, and it also why the BBC keeps putting non-whites in history, to try and make people think this is how it has always been. But the youth know something is up, and this is were the "identitarian" movement is gaining its followers.

You can make intellectual arguments about this and that, but lands belong to whomever conquers it. The Soviets didn't put the Prague Spring down with reasoned arguments, but with tanks and hundreds-of-thousands of troops.
>>
>>138374202
What a fucking retard, why does anyone listen to him again?
>>
>>138394630

Because he appeals to le radical centrists
>>
>>138374297
>>138391575
>>138391681
>>138394263
>>138394630
All he means is that any system of establishing proof always has to go back to some unprovable principle that you just have faith in as true, which is what an axiom is. He doesn't literally mean that it necessarily has to be the Divinity, just that it has to be some unprovable thing you just accept on FAITH
>>
>>138373618
People are used to terrorism now, there's nothing left to talk about in regards to it. But the divisiveness between the Alt-right and Antifa is fresh ground for debate.
>>
>>138394630
Appeals to cuckservatives
>Ahhh shucks can't we all just be normal and nice to each other? Oh and believe in G*d as well
>>
>>138373485
>>improve yourself, get of of the ideological cults
that is what decent people have been doing for a long time and they keep losing to the cultist and the collectivists.
They stayed away from the ideological cults but the ideological cultist won't stay away from their business. That reminds me of "arbeit macht frei"
Peterson is living in wonderland
>>
File: 1481778313555.jpg (157KB, 1133x880px) Image search: [Google]
1481778313555.jpg
157KB, 1133x880px
so he is whining saying we should go extinct as individuals rather than fight as a group
>>
>>138394917
This. Go actually look up Godel's incompleteness theorem before spewing shit out of your mouths, brainlets.
>>
>>138395198
>>G*d
found the kike
>>138373485
my wife was killed by a nigger
>>improve yourself, get off of the ideological cults
muslims are invading my country and now i cannot even drink alcohol or buy bacon in my local store
Muslims committed a terrorist attack next to my house, they killed innocent pedestrians by dozens
bunch of retard leftists are rioting my business
>>
>>138381835
He's simply pointing out that heroes, archetypal stories of heroes, usually don't involve them beating and trying to rape people they just met. Evil always engages in the hatred of the stranger to the point of violence, whereas the average person- not the heroic- engages in caution over strangers out of fear, yes, xenophobia, absolutely, but does so not because of irrational fear and disdain but because of self interest. Those who cannot beat back fear enough to at least be logically cautious or who cannot excel by placing trust as if they are not threatened by others are wicked.

>>138394917
Precisely. Do you think scientists engage in questioning some base axiom? No. They simply engage in experiments with whatever operative scientific canon we already do have. He isn't talking about science: he is talking about philosophy, and if you don't want to be a goddamned nihilist, there better be a reason for thinking there is any sense or organizing logic to the world. You have to believe in something to start with, some kind of abstract ideal that motivates the very psychological, senseless thinking that goes into imposing all that meaning and argument on the world. Scientists impose factual meaning on the world, and that has nothing to do with developing wisdom, morality, or understanding of the nature of existence itself as of yet.

If scientists start with basic inferences and follow through by testing a hypothesis, it works. If you take a psychological or philosophical assumption and try to test it, you don't have a scientific method to ground your assumptions and conclusions. You end up with irreducibly complex parts and no framework to assess them. It doesn't have a sustainable method to the reasoning. That's why one after another philosophical ideas emerged, built on each other, destroyed each other, rebuilt themselves; the problems are endlessly complex questions of "why" until you realize you can only answer them by answer the very first question.
>>
File: BOOOMER.jpg (38KB, 555x640px) Image search: [Google]
BOOOMER.jpg
38KB, 555x640px
I love Jordan Peterson, but this garbage is pic related. Individualism is an invention of western culture, and western culture is an invention from western whites. Multiculturalism idealistic garbage is just another form of marxism. Pic related is Mr. Peterson.
>>
File: IMG_5998.jpg (160KB, 575x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5998.jpg
160KB, 575x545px
>>138395842
>newfag doesn't understand the irony of g*d
>newfag doesnt know how to greentext
>>
>>138373485
well this is pretty fucking stupid.

>>138395485
incomplete people are degenerate.
>>
File: 1503097614296.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503097614296.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>138396008

>NS flag
>I love Jordan Peterson
>>
>>138374680
>. No real /pol/lack would be caught dead at a rally or HWNDU

If HWNDU was a 20 minute drive away from me, I'd totally go and fuck with people for a bit.
>>
>>138375600
>No one wants extreme individualism
>people want identities to be acknowledged.

Fuck off you useless shill cunt
>>
>>138381835
That God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of it was full of faggots, but because it was full of people whose first impulse upon meeting newcomers in their town was to try and rape them.

You could argue that it's in a faggot's nature to want to rape people, but that's not his point.
>>
File: 93485848956.jpg (38KB, 410x413px) Image search: [Google]
93485848956.jpg
38KB, 410x413px
>>138373618
>>
>>138393962
lel, his message is "be a good person and then your enemies will want to be good too". That's not saving cuck countries from slipping ever deeper into a dystopia of state-protected Paki child rape gangs.

Peterson's main problem is he's a Canadian, it very much limits him, he hasn't overcome his programming.
>>
I like Jordan, but he is a betacuck.. and beta males are going to be beta and cuck for the status quo. You don't look to these types of men when it comes to the security of your civilization.
>>
>>138374202
what an absolute brainlet retard

can't believe he fools some of you faggots into thinking he's smart
>>
>>138373618
"It's only wrong when Antifa is the victim"
>>
>>138398651
what's wrong with what he said
>>
>>138399373
Gödel's incompleteness theorem is a mathematical theorem that has nothing to do with "faith in god".
>>
>>138376321
You fucking leaf, Irish have been in America since before it was a country. But there was valid push against low-wage immigration. And some Italians are white, but not my fault the south got raped by Moors. Also, Italian Mafia caused massive problems and it's still remains today (4 kids that witmessed a murder were all buried 10 feet under).
>>
>>138373485
he thinks twe are cultural Marxist useful idiots? HJAHAHAHAH

You do know that every fucking time that the leftist have ever tried to do shit to us we grew in size every fucking time. Peterson is a fucking retard. We want the Marxist to push harder let them tear down statues LET THEM. We are using them to change the US for us. We are going to change the world and if Peterson kike cock sucking piece of shit wants it to remain this way or have it back 10yrs ago where we were still going to war for jews. He will die as well in civil war. Fuck him.
>>
>>138399969
>he thinks twe are cultural Marxist useful idiots? HJAHAHAHAH
>You do know that every fucking time that the leftist have ever tried to do shit to us we grew in size every fucking time. Peterson is a fucking retard. We want the Marxist to push harder let them tear down statues LET THEM. We are using them to change the US for us. We are going to change the world and if Peterson kike cock sucking piece of shit wants it to remain this way or have it back 10yrs ago where we were still going to war for jews. He will die as well in civil war. Fuck him.
cringe
>>
>>138400075
Your entire country is cringe you piece of shit. Seriously do you have a dog licking your tiny balls right now as type on that disgusting razer keyboard your dad bought you for your birthday. We are winning and we will get stronger this has happened before with that Spencergate shit it just brought more people to us and it will grow. Now with the dailystormer shit it will bring millions to us.
>>
>Boomer who admits most of his friends are Jews says movement calling out Jewish influence evil

What else is new? His generation solidified what their parents started.
>>
File: untitled_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Why does Peterson never talk about Stirner?
>>
>>138373485
>If you play the game of your enemies and win, you don't win.
No, you do win. That's why these guys are philosophizing instead of running the world.
That said I don't think 'Whiting' the AltRight was anything but a pre-emptive strike on a broader Rightist movement.
>>138374866
>>138375853
>>138391449
>>
>>138397293
If you really think about it in the terms of those days and what often happened to the forces that were defeated by another army, it was not unlike they were going "Hi, nice to meet you! Now bend over so I can dominate you completely and make you my bitch!"

But..there is also the occult reason, which isn't so basic and is far more destructive to the victim. I suggest that you anons look into that if you have the stomach for it. It provides insights into what is being pushed in the physical, and their ramifications in the spiritual.
>>
Peterstein is right to say that an individual shouldn't base his identity only on an ethnic / cultural group allegiance. This is undoubtedly true. We are so much more than a demographic group.

But he is wrong to insinuate that this is what the New Right is doing re: Robert E Lee statue. The New Right isn't basing their identity only on being White. They are instead recognizing that being White is part of their larger identity. There's a big difference between the two.

I am an American, surely, and that is part of my identity. But my identity isn't solely encompassed on being American. I am White, but my identity isn't solely encompassed on being White.

The importance of Robert E Lee is that the greatness of the person is part of our identity as Americans, and for Southern Whites it's an even greater part of their identity. But being American or southern White shouldn't be their ENTIRE identity.
>>
File: 1474225491049.png (585KB, 790x602px) Image search: [Google]
1474225491049.png
585KB, 790x602px
>>138373618
This commies will commie
>>
>>138399969
>>138374297
Reminder that adopting the tactics of your enemy IS the path to victory, always has been, always will be.
People who fail to adopt those tactics are subsumed and destroyed.
Ask any Native American.
Ask a Blitzkrieged Dunkirk soldier.
Conflict is the ultimate free market and it's the best idea that wins, not the principle.
Principle always loses.
Why Sociopaths run the world.

>>138374680
So much this, and at least Peterson gets this right.
The Right was more powerful when they were doing what Peterson said to do: get your shit together and be effective.
But they keep coming for it and losing, and are now getting some traction.
Hence the action-reaction cycle we have now.
>>
File: 1502211387184.jpg (120KB, 828x497px) Image search: [Google]
1502211387184.jpg
120KB, 828x497px
>>138374202
Retard a What
>>
>>138374866
the altright was fine if it didn't go with the nazi and kkk bullshit. whoever allowed those idiots to show up to charolletesville was the problem.

You shills who think white identity is just going to die because of one event in some shit town in virginia are equally retarded
>>
>>138393289
what that retard doesn't understand is individual politics only work when your group is the dominate majority. This retard thinks whites can continue being "individuals" when mobs of blacks and browns are all screaming at them about white supremacy and demanding their money through government extorsion
>>
>>138398651
>>138399373
What he should have said is that adopting the losing tactics of your enemies makes you a loser
>Identity politics
>made the left weaker
>led to rise of alt rite
>alt rite adopts identity politics
>alt rite BTFO in charlottesville
really scratches the balls
>>
>>138374617
yes

https://twitter.com/GamersGate
>>
>>138401980
reddit spacing means you might actually be sincere.
>We are so much more than a demographic group.
> I am White, but my identity isn't solely encompassed on being White.
This is the original winning formula.
>>
>>138402582
We are not adopting there tactics we have our own.
>>
>>138373485
>explained how you all are nothing but useful idiots and tools of the cultural marxists.

He didn't explain that, he simply claimed it like the boomer cuck faggot that he is. It is not a new argument, get back to me when he 'explains' how jews don't dominate media or when he 'explains' how the creators of cultural marxism were not all jewish
>>
>>138403394
>>138403607
>>
Anglo: we wuz ruggehd individulz n shit.

fuck collectivist, fuck high-trust,
tribalism is for Japs
>>
>>138403666
Not all Jews are cultural marxists and strict identity politics is the tactic of the Loser.
>>138403394
>>
"If you beat your enemies at their own game, you lose." - Jordan Peterstein

I know I heard this before somewhere. But where?
>>
>>138403394
>>138403714
I'm not really sure what you think we are fighting for? Are you from T_D?
>>
>>138403861
>strict identity politics is the tactic of the Loser.

SO when are the jews going to start losing?
>>
>>138403861
What do you call it when white people in the US want there own homelands and stop non-whites from out numbering us?
>>
>>138373618
uhhh cultural marxist much? lets focus on lone wolf attacks more than orchestrated terror attacks formed from a large global network of islamic extremists
>>
>>138374202
muh godel proves god
>>
>>138373485
>>138373485
he just makes everything so clear. it's so tempting to go down the WN stuff for me. especially when i'm angry at percieved injustice. i need to have more JP in my life.
>>
>>138375600
He doesn't know everything and he isn't right about everything but he's still a great intellectual and is valuable to the right since there are so few popular intellectuals on the right.
>>
>>138373811
you need this video. this thinking and that of antifa will take this country to hell. no identity politics. its poison
>>
>>138373707
>I think it's because americans are fucking stupid
I have to agree. I feel like the character in 1984 surrounded by proles. It makes me sad.
>>
>>138374202
>people actually listen to this faggot
>>
>>138373618
Why would Americans give a fuck about Europes problems
>>
File: consoledummy.png (17KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
consoledummy.png
17KB, 800x600px
>>138373485
>>
>>138403394
>>alt rite adopts identity politics

Alt right has always been about identity politics. So has the left, and they took over western civilization using identity politics, they did not just recently adopt it and began losing as you claimed. The reason they started losing is that we white began using identity politics which made us stronger. The leftist coalition is not as good as us at identity politics, as they are a mixture of races who still hate each other and can only band together because they hate whitey more, as national diversity increases their coalition weakens, as the white devil become harder to find and blame for everything, whereas we are seeing a daily increase of nonwhites and the problems they cause. Plus there is the fact that we are correct, white areas are the best to live in and black areas are the worst, everyone knows this even cucks such as yourself
>>
>>138393595
I liked it because it's an elastic term. We should have used that to our advantage better instead of "now anyone altright is 1488".
>>
File: joker.jpg (449KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
449KB, 640x640px
>>138374202
noone has to ever prove somethign unless someone (((else))) is lying
>>
>>138373485
>If you fight the cultural marxists they win!
Canadians everyone.
>>
>>138373485
>ya the left started this whole identity mess so if the right does it too they will see the results of the left
where did he even mention gamergate?
he is trying to warn the right not to become what you already are, a politically obsessed idiot.
>>
Do the only way for us to win is to let our enemies beat us. Thanks for the lesson leaf professor.
>>
>>138404987
You're wrong.
So many other videos about Charlottesville that never get posted on pol.
So you wouldn't know.
You think this is all about whitey finally hating everyone
Or a shill
Either way, you lose if you adopt strict identity politics
>based black man
>based jew
>based taco
>based rice
>based redneck
We will win because our ideas will win.
Then we'll go back to letting you nazis and KKK have your little dress-up shows on Saturday.
>>
File: IMG_3441.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3441.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>138373485
Do people unironically care about Gamergate?

It's a fucking video game.
>>
>>138405277
>antifa dressup show
>uniform for protesting wealth
seems familiar huh?
>>
>>138404805
I bet if the alt right 'terrorist' was from europe and the muslim terrorist american, that you kikes would still be talking about the one which fits your narrative far more than the one which doesn't
>>
>>138379167
This. Kikes like dragging you into this whole post modernist debate of what is white, when we all know pretty damn well what white is. We need to draw a line somewhere and say if you are exclusively of european heritage you are white.
>>
>>138405277
Well rather than tell me i am wrong without making an argument, or assuring me that mysterious videos prove me wrong , how about you prove me wrong or at least post these videos? Fucking moron
>>
>>138373618
You know what? I've decided that if Europe tries to go back to a 'Europeans only' homogeneous society like Japan is and Americans try to stop them, I'm going to kill Americans.
I'll kill them wherever I find them.

The USA is leading the one-world government, one-race, one currency, one anti-Christ as the world leader movement. It's unmistakable now.
It's religious for me. I can't let you win.
>>
"idpol" is a pretty shitty attempt at equivocating living by leeching on others with wanting to exclude leeches so you can live by your own merit.

Sovereignty is no joke, bud.
>>
>>138401980
>Peterstein is right to say that an individual shouldn't base his identity only on an ethnic / cultural group allegiance.
Why are there so many faggots that can't come to gripes that RACE = CULTURE. You are as a human and of a certain race is thousands of years of evolution. Your brain and body evolved based on the environment that you fucking lived in and has been continuously evolving up till this point. YOU ARE YOU. What you grow to be is what you ARE now. I mean your race determines what you become just based on evolutionary traits. This even applies to males and females there is no fucking ALLEGIANCE or some kind of fucking arbitrary thing that happens to make you this way. It is how you are down to your fucking DNA and the people before you.

Your ancestors in the US (if you aren't a recent immigrant) that came here to build the US from blood, sweat, and tears built this great nation for there white families. Those families became larger and larger to where you are at right now to ignore all that is insanity and pretty fucking JEW.
>>
>>138405973
Also to add I don't get what IDENTITY politics means in context of whites. We are being genocides from our own homelands. Its not blacks that give a shit its no one but our people that care if we are completely destroyed and without us the world will go into decay.
>>
>>138405726
> if Europe tries to go back to a 'Europeans only' homogeneous society
I will help you. I'd move to the Europe and fight along side you against them.
>>
>>138405282
>not caring about SJWs infiltrating your hobbies

doesn't matter if it's just a video game, or a tabletop game, or a comic, or whatever. it still needs to be fought in some ways. this slow infiltration of the culture is cancerous.
>>
>>138393289
This. Peterson is the textbook civic nationalist boomer. He believes it with his whole heart because the alternative, that his beliefs are a crock of shit; means his life is a crock of shit.
Millennial Woes talks about this phenomenon. People like Peterson can never change, never be red-pilled, because it means admitting they have been living their life according to false utopian ideals.
>I lived 50 years of my life espousing bullshit utopian Marxist crap.
>Dig in your heals on 'le civic nationalism'.
We just have to wait for these fucking cuckservative boomer losers to die.
>>
>>138373618
Mart sharters gonna mart shart.

Fix your fkn (((media))) than you can decide what is beeing talked about.
>>
>>138406291
I'm not joking when I say I see this in religious terms at this point of 'the game'.
I don't give a shit what happens, I don't care if countries are destroyed and cities are firebombed. The only person that can unite humanity is Jesus Christ. I will fight any humans that try to do it until my last breath.
>>
>>138373811

He actually named the Jew pretty well in his interview with the guy who got fired from Google.
>>
>>138406147
>We are being genocides from our own homelands.
Where have whites been purged except in places like Rhodesia and South Africa over two or three decades ago? Places they didn't even own by virtue of inheritance, places they did not belong. You taught the immigrants to colonize other places, because if a place has resources you have taught that such resources can be taken. The cultures can be changed, controlled by immigration. Most white genocide has been white on white violence, anyway, if you think of fake Jews being gassed by Hitler or Slavshits killing their own kind or Crusades in Lithuania, it really doesn't matter which one... the white skinned kills the white skinned in history, often and with great fervor and joy. If you have some intangible argument that miscegenation, declining birthrates, immigration, and white people getting their balls busted by BLM niggers is "genocide," then you are a very weak, overly sensitive person with a very malformed personality. If you fear the race dying, shit out some kids. You can't, though, can you? Your very own toxic ideology cannot produce results and children and more cultists to stock up the pews and put boots on the ground. The toxic leftists win by miscegenation.

>Its not blacks that give a shit its no one but our people
Why would blacks give a shit about an imaginary victim complex ideology that isn't their own?

>if we are completely destroyed and without us the world will go into decay.
Whites caused the majority of the problems and solutions in this world. The lesser races learned how to do it from whites. Except the problems overwhelmed the solutions. So the nigger and the spic cause trouble, all because you elevated them above their simplistic ambitions of just not getting killed by their own savage surroundings and own base nature. You elevated them even in oppressing them, and now you complain that they have the same disgusting motives and ambitions of the white man.
>>
>>138373485

>but useful idiots and

"useful"? that's a first for chansters
>>
>>138406782
I dont care about that religious shit but I care about my people.
>>
>>138407196
I've been thinking deeply on where this is all going.
You have to stop applying pressure on white males to surrender their lands, their culture, their women and their wealth.
Stop it right now or white males will fight you.
It's that simple.
>>
>>138407483
The 'religions shit' is the most important element.
When you see where the globalist filth are leading us...One world government, one currency, one race, one leader; you are asking questions about the end times.
I don't want the end times, do you? No?
Then these fucking globalists better dam well stop their bullshit.
>>
>>138373485
now i remember why i don't listen to this guy.
identity is what rightwingers are all about.
just a few months ago the right were bitching about the lefts beliefs of individuality. wtf?
>>
>>138374202
I don't believe that's real, sorry. He'll stretch and stumble, but that's too much bullshit for him.
>>
>>138373811
This among other things. His brain is too addled by white guilt and emotional bias. He just wants to see the last spark of white america die out in civic nationalism. The hell does he care, the guy just wants to make his cuckservative shekels before he leaves the earth like all of the boomers.
>>
File: 1458586997753.png (59KB, 751x792px) Image search: [Google]
1458586997753.png
59KB, 751x792px
>>138407196
kill yourself.
>>
>>138408979
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/405200126236311554
>>
File: 1311200822878.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1311200822878.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>138407196
oh and btw KYS
>>
>>138382238
The reaction has really made me wonder if white nationalism really is such a huge threat that they have to martial everybody against it.
>>
>>138373485
He's living in a theoretical world that is detached from reality.
>>
File: 1503199482260.jpg (64KB, 680x830px) Image search: [Google]
1503199482260.jpg
64KB, 680x830px
>>138374202
>>
>>138407483
Yeah i am with you here, religions can be invented in an instance, they can be abolished and then return years later, whereas a race is fragile and unique. Racial destruction is permanent, plus race defines a people and their nation far better than does religion. If there is any purpose to life, it is to propagate your race and to ensure it can maintain itself in future. This instinct of racial survival is what has driven men to defend or to expand their nations throughout history
>>
>>138394936
Never thought it would get to the point where we brushed of 15 deaths in a week.. Feelsbadman
>>
>>138409728
Just ask yourself what is the average normie even capable of without group identity?
ESPECIALLY WOMEN.
Females are so god dam biologically hard wired for group identity you would have to give 3 billion women electroshock therapy to remove it from them. Even then it wouldn't work.
Peterson exists in some weird reality where everyone is a hyper-capable 120IQ+ motherfucker.
>Boomers likes utopian feel good nonsense should be a fucking meme.
>>
>>138410556
rightwingers ladies and gents
>>
>>138410985
you didn't make a point there leaf, just saying
>>
>>138410556
are you female?
group identity he was talking about the right shouldn't go down that road. like the left? if by the left he means not the right as a group
>>
>>138410985
Fucking Peterson; He's up there on stage talking to LITERAL CHILDREN.
He's trying to explain to complete morons that group identity has consequences; and they can barely even fucking grasp it.
I cant fucking do it for gods sake! I can 100% understand the outcomes and I STILL cant be convinced!
GROUP IDENTITY IS INTRINSIC. ITS INSTINCTUAL. You cant just remove 600,000 years of evolutionary development from humans.
We walked around in tribes for too long. You cannot remove this behavior.
>>
>>138373618

Yes but clearly WHITE RADICAL TERRORISM is the problem.
>>
Don't be so pathetic that you need to take your identity from something else.

Make your own.

Sort yourself out /pol/
>>
>>138404405
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
American Jew media says we have to worry about RACISM and cucking every white in this country
>>
>>138411474
Go and sit in the corner with the dunce cap.
Or join a fucking antifa group and get smoked when this shit gets real very shortly.
I'm not playing. White males are about to put ever motherfucker back into line.
You leftists, you socialists, you communists, you communitarians... You aren't going to unjustly take a position in society you don't deserve.
>>
>>138411519
I don't think so. the right hates diversity
group identity is a lot more a righting thing.

another thing I noticed is antfa is a lot like rightwingers. i thenk they're fake
>>
all people eat and shit, is that a group in peterson mind?
>>
>>138412312
How many group identities do you subscribe too personally?
>A citizen of a country =Group identity.
>Male or female = Group identity.
>White black or chink = Group identity.
YOU CANNOT REMOVE THIS TYPE OF THINKING FROM HUMANS.
Ascribing things to groups removes abstractions and compartmentalizes things.
>>
>>138405973
Because race isn't culture, idiot

French, Spanish, Italians all have white skin. All have dramatically different cultures and speak different languages.

What exactly is "White" culture? It's a made up artificial culture which focuses on the genocide of blacks created in the southern US.
>>
>>138409464
It also seems like a planned reaction, like everything was ready to go immediately and they expected some kind of outrage to happen from cville because they set it up so there would be guaranteed outrage.

You had an Obama plant organizing it, in a Democrat run state, with a state of emergency declared and everything set up so these two groups would constantly be in conflict.

Then immediately after the mass censorship and arrests begin. All WN sites get shoah'd, calls to censor Tor internal relay network, desperate attempts to make this stick to Trump, ect.
>>
>>138412518
the eaters and shitters? could that be 2 distinct groups? eaters/ shitters?
saying something all people doesn't make us a group
>>
>>138412645
>race isn't culture
YES. IT. IS.
>>
>>138412645
Yes RACE = CULTURE. You are a fucking idiot that doesn't understand that culture comes from race, this is why multiculturalism fails and will fail until we fucking stop. its only going to get fucking worse you god damn dumb ass
>>
File: Centauri Club General SW.png (2MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Centauri Club General SW.png
2MB, 1280x960px
The Altright is dead join the new movement

>>138407179

>>138407179

>>138407179

>>138407179

>>138407179
>>138407179
>>
>>138412645
it's their identy, you're not going to convince them otherwise
>>
>>138374050
>>138374050
it was organized by a jew, so i dont know why they would be freaked out by it
>>
>>138413047
lol mental fucking illness
>>
>>138412908
>>138412930
Convincing argument, retards
>>
>>138412645
to claim white culture doesnt exist is akin to saying the indo-european language family doesnt exist. the term white culture isnt used to designate one specific culture but rather the common values among all european cultures. take any one artistic movement from europe; it spread on our continent because our people have similar basic aesthetic and moral guidelines.
>>
>>138409266
In what way are white people experiencing this in a direct way? Do not supply a conspiratorial explanation.

>>138409364
>White guilt/Holocaust/slavery
Does the truth harm you? In what way does it affect you if you aren't a southerner or a descendant of a Nazi? I have no qualms calling black Muslims out for Farrakhan's rhetoric and the assistance he gave to radical black activists in committing crime. Does that reflect badly on black people as a whole? Have some goddamn pride and stop being weak. Playing the victim like others does not fly in the real world; take some responsibility.

>special rights and privileges for nonwhites
Well, how does that hurt you? They are still failures even with help, you're just jealous they get to suck from the state teat a bit more than you and your kind, though you white folks sure do love your welfare.

>massive immigration
Maybe you should have thought about that before you guys invented the idea of colonial aggression. The shitskins are just copying you, so it's chickens coming home to roost.

>forced integration
What is this, the 1960's? The hell is that... often the government has to corral all you savages into getting along because you brought them here and got mad when it got out of your control. The state shouldn't need to enforce the dignified solution of treating them like humans, because you should've treated them like humans from the start. If you feel like you're being victimized, it's because people are getting passive aggressive revenge on you for your general piss poor read of the social climate. You're being zoned out for being socially unacceptable. It's only the white supremacist types who think they own the country yet imported a bunch of foreigners and got pissed that the slave labor got emancipated and started riots; it's not Detroit niggers saying "we got room for more Muslims and Spics," they don't want em' here as much as you don't because they're supremacists cut from the same idiotic cloth.
>>
>>138374120
>>138374566

Seattle a few month ago, antifa member attacked another antifa member because he thought the other guy was a trump supporter. Shot him dead.
>>
>>138413725
Yeah, you didn't read shit. You are fucking mentally ill and not worth debating.
>>
>>138413603
You are talking about European culture

Not "White" culture
>>
>>138375600
>people want identities to be acknowledged
Shit, you're dumb
>>
>>138407592
The land doesn't belong to anybody except the state. The state isn't "white," it's literally run by short-sighted opportunists who would be a Nazi or a Marxist if it fit the time period. They're boring, blank-slate people who mostly lack convictions.

The only thing that needs to happen is transcending simplistic race ideologies and start building something of higher belief, contradictory, and complex.

I'm all for every race thinking they are special, different, the best... and competing and also having a more functional multiculturalism than the buzzword bullshit the politicians endorse but don't follow through on. White folks are being mistreated, but make no mistakes: it is because white people fight themselves and can't come up with an acceptable way to have pride in their race without diminishing other races that we have fallen so low in respect of the "race" itself. We are cucked like Germans over Nazism by our own past with slavery. It needs to be redeemed and it needs to make us leaders to other races; helpers, if not saviors. I don't mean in that gay "white man's burden" way, but in this way where we Europeans and their descendants invented and maintained both the altruistic Judeo-Christian tradition, Democracy, liberty, Republicanism, and ultimately Humanitarianism itself. It hasn't been a stern enough leadership, but it also hasn't been that compassionate.

If all the white race can show for this time and progress is "consumerism" and fake liberal values and a bunch of Marx and Hitler worship, we have fucking failed.
>>
File: winston.jpg (45KB, 596x350px) Image search: [Google]
winston.jpg
45KB, 596x350px
>>138404677
They are upping the choco-ration to 5 grammes. Doubleplus good bellyfeels all around!
>>
>>138413909
Not an argument.
>>
>>138412645
>>138413603
another example is the european brand of polytheism. whether it is norse, roman, or slavic, our traditional belief systems use very similar structures to espouse the same morals and lessons.
all in all, white culture cannot be illustrated by one specific product, but as the framework that creates individual european cultures.
>>138413980
no, sorry friend. there are long-standing muslim peoples on the european landmass, but they are only european by geography. they are as white as a pashtun with blue or green eyes. whiteness is not skin deep.
>>
>>138404077
we all know who said it....but peterson stated it much more eloquently and with much greater clarity.

>maybe it just runs in the canadians blood
>>
>>138414380
mental illness.
>>
File: 1474372452327.gif (13KB, 503x607px) Image search: [Google]
1474372452327.gif
13KB, 503x607px
>>138374050
No. It was planned
>>
>>138414476
Again, attempting the same thing over and over without a different result is insanity: you have no argument to put forward, so you should just not participate. I'd be glad to come to an understanding and have a meeting of ideas, but you are unwilling.
>>
>>138414786
mental illness
>>
>>138376321
it was more anti-catholic sentitment than considering them non-white

think about it like this, you already don't like these people so you come up with some bullshit excuse for why they are not "white" so you can reject them
>>
File: 1f4.png (588KB, 886x482px) Image search: [Google]
1f4.png
588KB, 886x482px
>>138413725
Just stick around for a few weeks, you sound new. All your points have already been made before and refuted over 6 million times.

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+couple&gl=us&hl=en&pws=0&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwifj9btoufVAhVFxmMKHVuUC2sQ7AkIMg&biw=1916&bih=952
>>
>>138414856
lmao you're like a woman who just shutdown after being shown she was undeniably wrong. Not like I agree with everything ancom anon says, but at least he's putting forth discourse. You're an embarrassment to whites.
>>
>>138414407
>b-b-but Albania isn't whiiitteee

Sorry about your brainwashing friend. Anyways, if you want to disassociate yourself from racist southerners who seek to commit genocide against black people, all you have to do is refer to yourself as European, or even whichever European country you originate from.

Because celebrating European culture is welcome in Western society. Celebrating the lynching of black people is not.
>>
>>138374680
you know /pol/ is alt right.
>>
>>138412017
Dramatic but essentially correct. Nobody expected Hitler's rise but communism made it possible. We don't have the same exposure to communism in our lifetimes, though.

I unironically think that Hillary would have instituted white nationalism and rid the west of Jews through strengthening communists and Islam. Trump just made it harder because he's actually not a racist and he's publicly pro jew.

The only way they work with Jews is taking out Syria but that's to rape Russia. The world would be Islamic state, white state, and maybe a Jewish state as Jews are working with Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>138375853
It's very likely he knows all of this but preaches the alt-lite ""Western Chauvinist""" garbage to cover his own ass. If he even gave White Identity an inch of credibility his ass is out of a career and drained of his shekels.
>>
>>138402938

Thank you.

99% of normie right wingers loathe and despise anyone "hating on white people", including the ones of that are not white.

Then came along a bunch of KKK shills, who've always been left leaning jew tools, and conviced gullible idiots that everyone hates white people to bunch them up into said "extrimist group".

All this does is weaken the cause by making the "alt right", whatever it is, into some stereotypical cartoony racist group that hates everyone that isnt super duper white (italians and irsh are not white enough lol) .

You fucking larpers are just ruining everything. Go back to stormfront
>>
>>138374202
This is why George Soros pay for marijuana legalization.
>>
>>138373485
Despite all of the Shills in this thread, thank you OP good advice
>>
>>138415297
i am not sure if this is a shitpost because i have autism, but im not going to respond.
>>
>>138412735
pointing out something all people do doesn't make us a group.
maybe petersonis a hardcore rightwinger and doesn't know it. they see the world as us vs them. in groups and out groups. he talks like that too
he mentions god quite a bit as if god we all believe
>>
>>138415985
You just don't understand what the issue is, because you don't deal with black Americans or southern black culture on a regular basis. You don't know how the southern states operate.

It's OK. It's a very complicated issue.
>>
>>138410185
gentiles aren't real people so it doesn't matter when they die anyway
>>
>>138416270
The globalist all believe in Lucifer and that people are their slaves and cattle. If you're an atheist this becomes true.
>>
>>138416583
did you think of that or did you watch alex jones?
>>
>>138416749
You can chose to believe anything you want and you chose to believe that you're a meaningless soulless cuck that the lucifarians can kill without conscience.
>>
>>138416749
they also seem to living in a fairy world where they are the good ppl fighting evil.
>>
>>138373485
Does nobody realize that this board is 100% satire?
>>
>>138394070
>If you ignore the disproportionate influence of a group with a powerful tribal influence you're somehow an asset to any movement

Individuals get slaughtered. Peterson is a fucking rube operating in a paradigm that cannot exist outside of the shelter of various collectives. None of those collectives are currently on the side of the individual. It doesn't matter how clean your room is when 85 IQ niggers are a major influence on your society.
>>
>>138373485
>>138405112
"if everyone sorted themselves out, ideologies would evaporate"

so naive
>>
apologies. 3d triple vodka
(1) anti abortion. otherwise they don't give a fuck about you and your kid
(2) they voted for the policies that got them here. they thought they'd be screwing everyone else.
>>
>>138411774
fuck off reddit-spacing faggot.

>hey white people jsut be an individual
>don't mind the groups of roving niggers, mudshits, and antifags who identify as a group and will smash an individual
>>
>>138373485
>five minutes
four. Question took a minute.
>>
Peterson has been heavily blue pilled about several key things for three decades. Mostly about the Nazis but other stuff as well. Its why he gets things wrong sometimes, it acts as a blinder
>>
(3) patriots? they're actually ideologues
>>
>>138374202
(I will pretend to understand or know anything written in that post)

omg what a fucking retard!!!
>>
>>138418011
he's your citizen leaf... I think people just flocked to him after the SJWs attacked and he road the lightning to money and exposure. He comes off as a simple psychologist who may be a reincarnation of Kermit the frog, he is quite naive and very centrist in that enraging "middle of the road for everything" sense. He'll preach violence solves nothing up until the Hajjis are raping his ass following the purge, and it's too damn late.
>>
>>138373618
tu quoque and it's not even a good one.
>>
>>138419189
(4) they think everyone else is just like them.
>>
clinical psychologist? wtf?i thought he taught philosophy
>>
>>138420427
>and professor of psychology
>>
>>138374050
eat a dick you gullible faggot, its because no one's cares about yourope or asia. burgers only care about their stupid fucking problems created by a pussy generation that created an even bigger pussy generation who fights for retarded fake shit aka antifa blm and all those larping Nazis and kekis
>>
There's a flaw in his argument: what happens if you are still attacked as a group? you may be an 'individual' but to the enemy you are the 'bad white man'. Circumstances demand you band together with your own kind for the purpose of survival.
>>
>>138420540
he's at least 30 behind
>>
>>138421126
30 years behind the times
>>
>>138419605
That's not what tu quoque means
>>
>>138373485
Gamergate. Hmm. Is that whore still sucking "Journalists" off for solid reviews of her shit game? Let me know if she is takin' it up the ass. I might jerk off to that if shes got vids.
>>
peterson telling the right to not join groups?
he might as telling people to stop having blue eyes. how could he not know this?
>>
>>138373485
Pshew, they will let him keep his youtube and twitter now
>>
he might as well be telling people to stop having blue eyes or blond hair . how could he not know this?
>>
File: 1503027229621.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503027229621.png
137KB, 500x500px
>>138413047
how many shekels did you get for that post shill
>>
>>138409121
Couldn't have said it any better.

Peterson won't or can't understand the situation this generation finds itself in. He is more fearful of another holocaust of Jews than a holocaust of whites. And when that is your value system well... garbage in, garbage out.
>>
Well he's a fucking Canadian so he can't show any hint of his real power level without getting fired

Other than that, everyone in Canada is a blue pilled faggoty cuck who views all these shitskins as "more Canadian" than whites
>>
>>138404987
Identity politics is not some new thing
People have ALWAYS voted according to their identities

The thing was, it used to be 1 white european party competing with another white euro party
Now in the west its 1 white euro party and 1 shitskin third world party.
>>
>>138373618
that can be solved easily by deporting all Muslims out of Europe
>>
>>138415588

fuckin puerto rican spic
>>
University of Toronto
ripped off! lol
>>
>>138419076
Haha, this. Everyone chimps out over this tweet, I don't get it
>>
>>138373485

Jordan Peterson is a fucking leaf. the day of the rake will come.
>>
File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>138373485
"How Hitler was even more evil than you think"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

Wow pol this guy is REAL redpilled!
>>
>>138422963
(5) they have a lot of hostility and any trigger can unleash it on various out groups
>>
>>138406999
[citation needed]
>>
I lasted 16 seconds. Cringe 10/10
>>
File: 1491094335928.jpg (2MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1491094335928.jpg
2MB, 3984x2988px
>>138374680
Clearly you got here after April 1st newfriend.
>>
>>138379167
>fascist meme flag
>southern Italians not white
>Evola was southern Italian
>>
>>138374120
Dallas shooting, motherfucker. Guy who got pasted.
>>
JPB has a lot of cool insights but until he mentions the JQ he's a plant as far as I'm concerned, and I refuse to clean my room.
>>
Mr peterson is kinda right about playing identity politics but it's too late to turn back, muslims are invading europe, whites in America are going to become a minority soon. If only people knew about all this stuff 20 years ago we'd all be fine.
>>
Peterson is an industry plant
>>
>>138424800
muslims are invading europe why what was wrong withwhere they lived?

If only people knew about all this stuff 20 years ago.why whish it away start killing non whites? what?
>>
He's pretty much dead on about not becoming "white"
>>
File: 1490421115351.jpg (110KB, 673x575px) Image search: [Google]
1490421115351.jpg
110KB, 673x575px
>>138414313
>>
>>138374120
Michigan /k/ guy shot those niggers and went to jail
>>
>>138425675
anyone have a handy 5 yo to see what they think?
>>
>>138424800
People did, in fact it was common republican talking points in the 90's would trigger an antifa riot today. But it didnt win them any elections bc it was part of the bigger "moral majority" led by Newt
>>
>>138424143
SO what? I'm Northern Italian ethnicity, my family moved to Australia, you have no idea how fucking bad Southern Italians are.
>>
>>138413882
not worth a source?
i think this is worth a source
>>
>>138425972
dumb shit children arent parisites. they will work eventually.
>>
>>138426959
cogs for the wheel?
>>
>>138373485
Didn't gamergate die like 20 years ago now?
>>
>>138427184
shut up you insufferable cunt
>>
>>138373485
jordan peterson destroys little boy bums with his penis. hes a known pedo that sticks his pee pee into boy buttholes. time for jordan to have xis throat slit
>>
imo the guy asking the question is the most interesting part. he's about 20, overly emotional, has no arguments, can't put a sentence together properly, appeals to vague and ill-defined concepts, and has a fantasy about some impending apocalypse which is just about to happen. in short, he's the average /pol/tard.

peterson is right. right now you're the shittest version of yourself, and joining up with a bunch of other undeveloped losers isn't going to change anything for the better. sort. yourself. out. first.
>>
>>138427824
make me
>>
>>138426163
that's obviously not how it normally looks. We can go to southern italy on google maps and see that it looks a lot like the rest of europe. I agree southern italians are not as pure white as northern italians but they're still white, they haven't threatened our racial survival for the last 1000 years since they were raped, they haven't even threatened northern italians purity. The last thing we should be doing is attacking anyone from europe for not being white, it just feeds into the kike D&C bs about white being impossible to define
>>
>>138427858
this. Not sure about the pedo claim but keen on throat opening all who oppose our racial survival
>>
>>138394630
BASED GOD LOVING ROOM MAN
>>
File: dyQQDGx.jpg (197KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dyQQDGx.jpg
197KB, 1300x1300px
>>138427992
Somebody is posting from the jewish neighborhoods in melbourne
>>
>>138374202
... why does /pol/ worship this guy again?
>>
>>138373485
JP confirmed 14-er
>>
>>138412727
They've been plannig to purge the right ever since Trump got elected. They were just waiting for something like cville to happen which is why the purge happened so quickly. The jews know that if it wasn't for all the memes Trump wouldn't have gotten elected which is why they're trying so hard to censor us.
>>
>>138428469

someone not taking responsibility for themselves, just like a nigger
>>
>>138374866
How can anyone see this and not know that Richard Spencer is a plant?
>>
>>138394070
you are bluepilled. Sad!
>>
>>138428047
i cant. but i wish you would!
>>
>>138430180
rightwingers ladies and gents
>>
>>138430180
I bet you're all about free speech when you're telling me to shut up
>>
File: images (25).jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>138373485
>Jordan Peterson destroyed pol
>implying
Well for starters I don't need to agree with everything Peterson says, nor do I care. There's always a huge pinch of salt everyone needs to take with these sorts of talks. The political climate out there is really divisive.
Now Peterson almost lost his job for speaking up against Gender theory. Everyone that isn't involved with the leftist worldwide conspiracy knows that gender theory is absolute rubbish, but remember Peterson is in academia which means the pressure on those who don't prescribe to the aforementioned narrative are huge.
Peterson is doin huge amounts of damage to the root of the ideological poison ie (((postmodernism)))
They'll look for any excuse to fire him and discredit him.
So I'm not really going to lose my shit just because he maintains the line on some loose cannon who had a joy ride at an antifa riot.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.