[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth of happiness is get away from society and stupid people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1459667056616.jpg (177KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1459667056616.jpg
177KB, 491x750px
The truth of happiness is get away from society and stupid people.

Make your own reality and do whatever you enjoy doing without caring about this stupid system.
>>
>>138367466
Just say out loud what you want and if it doesn't appear, try again later.
>>
>>138367572
This. I want digits
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>138367466
alright folks
now can you give me the basic gestalt on "Make your own reality"
>>
>>138367637
it looks like you really didnt want digits like i do
>>
>>138367637
>Takes as sign to kill self, sentences self to Reddit to spend remaining days in exile humiliated
>>
File: 1498154925142m.jpg (101KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498154925142m.jpg
101KB, 698x1024px
Sort yourself out.
>>
You wish. A bullet for every traitor, a rope for every useful idiot

In the long run, the most direct method of defeating the inquisitors of political
correctness is simply to stand up to them. Individual acts of defiance often entail serious
risks: students can face star-chamber proceedings that are humiliating and demoralising
while faculty can lose their bids to receive tenure. But every act of resistance causes a
ripple, encouraging others to stand up to ideological intimidation. With the support of a
significant number of parents, donors, and alumni, these David’s may yet slay the
Goliaths who tower over them.

https://publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
>>
>>138367637
>>138367729
oh come on guys do it six times and let confirmation bias take you away on a cloud of bliss
>>
>>138367466
I tried living in a tent once but it was awful.
>>
>>138367466
>The truth of happiness is get away from society and stupid people.
Which basically means never using 4chan again.

So why are you here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.