[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Steve Bannon))) isn't who you think he is. McMaster is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Bannon-vs-mcmaster.jpg (1MB, 1347x1985px) Image search: [Google]
Bannon-vs-mcmaster.jpg
1MB, 1347x1985px
fuck off JIDF.
>>
Trump really is going to end the state of Israel
>>
(((Cernovich)))
This cryptojew Alt Right Fake
>>
You think you fit in by adding some /pol/ speak?
>>
>>138367496
Bannon is pro Israel that's why he was feuding with Mcmaster.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>138367534
>>
>>138367534
(((Breitbart Jerusalem)))
>>
>>138367170
Can anyone who doesn't just hang out in a right wing echo chamber all day give me a quick rundown on McMaster? The media shilled for him, but they know the public is wise to (((their))) trickery so I'm honestly thinking it was 4d chess on their part to make us hate him.
>>
>>138367691
Look up McMasters book. He's woke. He knows the Jew menace. The (((Media))) on both sides is controlled by the kikes.
>>
File: It's afraid.jpg (93KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
It's afraid.jpg
93KB, 600x612px
>>138367170

His stance on Israel is the only redeeming quality.

Also weren't you the kike starting "fakestinian hate" threads earlier?

I just want it to be known that If it were up to me, I'd take your entire tribe and put them into a ghetto like Gaza. I would take away all your wealth, religious texts and your identity all together and let your people rot in an open air prison for 20 generations. You would be more poverty stricken than any given shithole in the Balkans.
>>
>>138367889
Bro I'm not fucking jewish I wouldn't have made this meme if i was Jewish lmao. This is the reason Bannon got fired that nobody is talking about. Bannon was leaking to Cernovich. Bannon was trying to oust McMaster because McMaster and Trump are going to end Israel.

Go look up McMasters book. He knows the issues.
>>
>>138367776
Do you follow that Wictor guy as well? I'm trying to figure out if his analyses are trustworthy or not. He painted McMaster as a very competent man.
>>
File: Thomas-Wictor.jpg (952KB, 1332x938px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Wictor.jpg
952KB, 1332x938px
>>138368247
Wictor tells the truth BUT he's a zionist
>>
>>138367496
Did you see that fucker throating antifa on twitter yesterday. Fuck that guy
>>
>>138368323
You win some you lose some. Trump could be constrewed as pro-Israel as well but he's still /ourguy/.
>>
>>138368021
Mcmaster was a proponent of the Iraq war and he's a filthy bilderburg neocon.

take your shit elsewhere because it won't work here.
>>
>>138367170
McMaster
>hates Israel
>loves mudslides
>hates non-Irish whites

Bannon
>loves Israel
>hates mudslides
>loves whites
>>
>>138367170
Both of them are puppets, but Bannon was the lesser of two evils. Right wing Jews care about Israel. Left wing Jews are cultural Marxists and care about subverting the United States from the inside. I'd rather support an ethnostate for Jews to be deported to than have my country destroyed by cultural Marxism. I'm still Team Bannon.
>>
>>138369840
Israel is done...Assange is going to tell the world everything. Just wait.
>>
>>138369984
Wtf?! You gotta be trolling. Sound like a schizo.
>>
>>138370161
Nope. Assange is going to reveal everything. Just wait pussy. You'll see.
>>
File: 234242314.jpg (40KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
234242314.jpg
40KB, 700x465px
>From September 2006 to February 2017, H.R. McMaster served at the IISS as a Consulting Senior Fellow
>>
File: damage control merchant.gif (365KB, 2000x1153px) Image search: [Google]
damage control merchant.gif
365KB, 2000x1153px
JIDF DAMAGE CONTROL IN HERE

FUCK ISRAEL
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.