[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pol tards are okay with greedy kike oil companies destroying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500157122752.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500157122752.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>pol tards are okay with greedy kike oil companies destroying jungles and displacing tribal people's.
>>
>>138366263
Do you want to continue living your way of life, being able to sit in a posh environment and post on 4chan all day? Yes? Then quit bitching about this stuff because it's what allows you to live lavishly compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>138366263
>implying it isn't the jungle people themselves who are slash burning and rape farming the jungle who go on to vote in corrupt politicians who allow the land to be despoiled by state owned oil companies in return for gibs.
>>
Fuck off frog poster
>>
>>138366552
I would sacrifice luxuries for the well being of the environment, that is an inherent white trait
>>
>>138366552
>there are no alternatives
Fuck off kike.
All peoples have the right to their homeland.
>>
>>138366810
How is that a white trait when we filled the air with pollution from the industrial revolution? If it is such an inborn trait, even if we didn't know what pollution was, an instinct would've kicked in and made us stop it the moment those factories started fucking the environment up over a century ago.
>>
>>138367261
>being this brainwashed
We did, you monkey.
>>
>>138366263
But I don't support that. Trees are total bro-tier, they synthesize lots of oxygen for us and filter out carbon dioxide in the process. Be sure to thank trees at least once today, /pol/.
>>
>>138367122
>All peoples have the right to their homeland.
>British

Sure thing buddy. Sure, there are alternatives, but what developing country is going to want to put themselves at a disadvantage by going for the more economically friendly, but expensive route? The same countries that were colonized by the British? Those same British that royally screwed the environment up during their own industrial revolution that brought prosperity to their nation? Try telling Pajeet he has to be environmentally friendly now that it's his turn to industrialize.
>>
File: 1466517945256.png (129KB, 427x417px) Image search: [Google]
1466517945256.png
129KB, 427x417px
>>138366263
Their fleshy vessels are but relics of the old days

Europeans must be everywhere
>>
>>138367446
We did? When? About a hundred years after the fact when our prosperity and wealth were already guaranteed? How rich. Like I said to someone else. We spent over a century polluting the skies, water, and ground for our own benefit. Now these countries, many of which were colonized by us, have the ability to do the same, and we tell them no. They're going to tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>138367762
>Try telling Pajeet
Learn from our mistakes, pajeet.
Start by shitting in a loo.
Oh and
>all british people are the same and responsible for what happened hundreds of years go.
>>
>>138366263
Who is (((British Petroleum))) for 500, Alex.

Fuck you sandnigger
>Muh Muhammad lubbed animals and sheeeeit.
Sage
>>
>>138366263
they're also obsessed with money, like kikes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.