[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/4G8QLT6tFWU The media will obviously never hold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 200w.gif (572KB, 200x89px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
572KB, 200x89px
https://youtu.be/4G8QLT6tFWU
The media will obviously never hold the left or Democrat politicians accountable for the violence and destruction they have caused. It's now up to us. We need to start shooting at these traitors whenever they get violent. They hate our flag, our history, our constitution, our police, and our basic rights. They already have grown too large. Communism can NEVER come to America. They will not rest until western civilization is destroyed. We will not rest until it's saved. Join me and open carry at these Antifa riots in case they get violent. The corrupt liberal mayors and police chiefs tell our officers to stand down, so we need to take matters into our own hands and help our police

NOTE: Don't be a dick and shoot at non violent, regular liberals simply holding up anti Trump signs. Shoot at anything wearing a black outfit, setting fires and destroying property
>>
>>138365950
That's a good youtube compilation
>>
>>138366065
op, we gotta share that video
>>
YES IM AWARE IM SAMEFAGGING. This is to show what you guys should be doing
>>
Most sane people already hate Antifa because they're violent. Don't start doing the same mistakes.
They will get trumped eventually, but not by us. Not by civilians.
>>
>>138366904
I know they just piss me off so much. Im just young and patriotic and when I see people hell bent on destroying America as we know it, I feel the need to do something. White supremacists, while they are bad, their intention is to save western civilization. Unfortunately, white supremacy, Nazism and oppressing minorities is not the answer. IMO, there's no reasoning with Antifa, we should deal with them first. Then, the neo Nazis can easily be talked some sense into. Show them that not all minorities are bad. Most are good
>>
The left has been trying to destroy this great country since the 60''s. They have infiltrated every aspect of our lives. In schools, banks, universities, hospitals, Hollywood. EVERYWHERE. Trump is just buying us time for the inevitable. The end of the West is upon us. However, with people like is, we will not go down without a fight.
>>
>>138365950

4 chan is a CIA op. Do not post about killing people here. You are a retard if you think this website is anonymous. Heres a hint. The people that actually would defend this country are not posting on the internet right now.
>>
File: 692b1g.jpg (62KB, 680x800px) Image search: [Google]
692b1g.jpg
62KB, 680x800px
>>138367680

Put on your MAGA hat and your .45 and take a walk near them. Be polite and friendly and ready to kill them if they get violent.
>>
>>138365950
The moment you do this antifa will start showing up to their events with guns. Whatever they were doing doesn't matter, because antifa is always right. You escalate things, the worse it gets, because the right doesn't have the power to threaten civil war anymore. That has just now been seized by the left. The more power you give them to do this, the more powerless the right becomes.

Threats of violence were once our only counter to the lying press. Now we have nothing.
>>
>>138370387
>just cuck out goyim!
No.
>>138369966
You would be suprised.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.