[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you started lifting yet? You have no right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (307KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
307KB, 640x462px
Why haven't you started lifting yet?

You have no right to make fun of weak numales if you look just like them.
>>
>>138363550
I like to keep my body functional. Heavy lifting is too damaging in the long term
>>
>>138363550
I'm actually going in an hour. 3-4 times a week for now. Eventually I'll graduate to daily workouts.
>>
File: Fat-hairy-guy.jpg (30KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-hairy-guy.jpg
30KB, 435x571px
>>138363550
Lifting is a meme and is for closed homos. Nu male-ness has nothing to do with fitness. Pic related, not a nu male.
>>
>>138365205
Could get his manhood completely destroyed by someone who lifts. What's your point? Do bodybuilders make you insecure?
>>
>>138365339
No, nor do they make this guy insecure. Nu males on the other hand are insecure, whether they lift or not.
>>
>>138365339
>Could get his manhood completely destroyed
Besides, where do you live, in fucking somalia? The only reason to lift in a civilized country is to get more pussy and if you're in a relationship there's literally no point.
>>
>>138365511
A bodybuilder could completely rip that guy to shreds. There is no greater proof of manhood than that.

>>138365661
Flag.
>>
>>138365805
And then go to jail for the rest of his life? Even if you're in a 3rd world country like brazil shouldn't you be more worried about just being gunned down?
>>
>>138363550
I have a 16 bmi and no body hair at all. I am fine with becoming an alpha male's personal slave once the race war begins. We need to maximize our usefulness.
>>
>>138366224
I live in a very safe city with less than 3 murders a year. That will not happen.
>>
>>138365339
I did boxe and Krav Maga, lift as much as you want, unless you are as big as the Hound from GOT you are likely going down
>>
>>138366495
Neither will getting into a fight then. Lifting for this purpose is about as stupid as stocking up food for the zombie apocalypse. Put your time into more productive endeavors.
>>
File: nattylife.webm (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
nattylife.webm
1MB, 480x270px
>>138365205
you wish you were swole
>>
>>138366633
This guy gets it. Black belt in karate myself, and nothing more satisfying then beating the shit out of some body builder who thinks lifting will make him alpha.
>>
>>138365736
this guy is more alpha than anyone in this gay ass thread.
>>
>>138366994
>tfw you don't have to turn sideways to enter a building.
>>
>>138363681
This, I do bodyweight exercises, cardio and martial arts. Sure, I don't look like the people from /fit/ pretend to look, but I feel good and am able to easily kill the average person
>>
>>138367181
>>138366633
Cute fanfics.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.