[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DAY ONE "Dad, do you remember when Trump was president?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

>DAY ONE

"Dad, do you remember when Trump was president?"
Anna looked her father for a moment before his attention caught up with the question.
"Do I remember? Sure do I remember. Why would you ask that?
She noticed herself reasoning her question for a moment, only succeeding in raising more thoughts in her puzzled mind while circling around the answer. Her golden hair flickered in the wind while she rode with her father in the back of an open roofed mini-van, occasionally driving over bumps on the off-road terrain.
"I mean... what was it like back then?"
She had little success looking for clues on her fathers facial expression, as he gently tried to find a comfortable way to cross his fingers.
"Different. It was different, Anna."
He continued to gaze at his own fingers for a moment before raising his head to meet her daughters blue eyes, that had the kind of innocence not jaded by seeing too many things that were not intended for the human eye to see.
>>
(Cont)

The van drove in the front of the convoy that was headed to the statues of the Fallen, the monument for the heroes who stood up for the White Folk when evil had grasped the whole western world. It was the first day of the spiritual week of Belaya, the nation in the north that formed as a refugee land for all people of the White Folk that wanted to be saved. Anna's father rested his eyes on the passing landscape, with a hidden anxiety under his calm expression. They would pray, rest and celebrate for the duration of the week, to pay respect to those who deserve it, but Anna's demeanor gave a hint that she was more interested in the celebration part more than anything.
"Do you think we might get Mombies this weekend?". Her voice started to resemble a childs while waiting for Santa, even though she was well in her teenage years.
"You're still too young for that" her father answered rather quickly, as he was sensing a buildup of too much expectation in her manners.
"But all my friends are doing Mombies!" she let out decisively as she crossed her arms, only to calm down seconds later as she knew there was no arguing with her father. Almost in a periodical fashion, the van drove over bumps, every now and then making the passangers adjust their sitting position.
"Too young..." her father continued quietly by himself, as she had already turned her attention away and put on her headphone buds, arms still crossed.
>>
>>138361743
Shill please leave
>>
>>138361948
Mombies bump
>>
always bump for lit
>>
OP, don't tell me you're typing this all out in real time
>>
File: 1429633234356.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1429633234356.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>138361743
>Anna looked her father

HAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING IDIOT

TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME YOU DUMB FAGGOT

hahahahahahah what a stupid fucking dane hahahhahah dumb ass hahahah moron hahahahahhahahahaa
>>
>>138361743

Gold/Blonde hair
Blue Eyes

Aryan race post-apocalyptic storyline
>>
>>138361743
>>138361948
Keep going Sven
>>
>>138361743
Turn it into a wincest storyline and I might just read a few more paragraphs.
>>
File: mandalay-bay.jpg (11KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
mandalay-bay.jpg
11KB, 304x166px
funny how capitalism built everythnig you see in spite of democracy

yet there are these fantasies that capitalism would be bad

we could all live in mandalay bay if capitalism had its way

and everyone would be able to hire hot hot hot sexy massues for peanuts
>>
>>138361948
Tell me about mombies. Why are they done by the friends?
>>
File: 1503189018897.png (82KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503189018897.png
82KB, 300x250px
Post location of where the full story is please....
>>
Man I really want to know what mombies are now
>>
>>138361743
>>138361948
the thread is gonna die before you can finish your story, always pretype fetishstories, blogposts and greentexts alike
>>
File: 1502100096126.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502100096126.gif
4MB, 446x250px
>>138367718
>>
>>138368155
I just wanted to see if there was any interest in my writings. I will continue the story soon. t.op
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-020557~2.png (1MB, 1080x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-020557~2.png
1MB, 1080x1195px
pumbing
>>
>>138368885

NO fuck you

WE ARE NOT YOUR PAWNS
>>
Tf is a mombie?
>>
>>138369674
>>138367718
>>138367287
You will know what mombies are when I finish my story faggots. I'm writing this on my phone so don't expect it to come out anytime soon. T.op
>>
>>138361743
This is the kind of post where after the first few sentences you click the X button in the top right corner because the post is shit and requires far too much work, but you just had to keep going with it didn't you?
>>
>>138369973
So will there be a new thread or do you want us to keep bumping? What time should we expect the rest?
>>
>>138370431
If this thread dies before I get the next chapter done, I'll make another thread titled "DAY TWO". I'll deliver anons, have a little patience.
>>
>>138370313
Thanks leaf, now fugg off, other anons want story time
>>
>>138369973
Fucking mombtease
>>
Boring. All we need to see was your broken bridge picture
>>
hey OP,
i liked your story, forget what all the faggots here are saying; you are a talented writer and i would like to here more from you <3
>>
>>138372104
>>
>>138361743
Enjoying. Please to continue.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.