[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are all just spoiled fagots who have never seen a bad life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: gallery_11_280_23169.jpg (68KB, 700x404px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_11_280_23169.jpg
68KB, 700x404px
You are all just spoiled fagots who have never seen a bad life. I hope the Jews will destroy you.
>>
>>138346465
ITT: weak bait
>>
why?
do you think that through an equitable amount of suffering equality can be achieved?
>>
>>138346465
translate please
>>
>>138346734
Basically "Childhood in the US and in Russia, who has the most freedom?". So, just a bait.
>>
File: 1385635.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1385635.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>138346465
>be russia
>most natural resources of any country in the world
>still poor
>>
>>138346734
Food?
>>
File: russian-sci-fi-footage.jpg (26KB, 368x272px) Image search: [Google]
russian-sci-fi-footage.jpg
26KB, 368x272px
>>138346465

And you will never see a life as bad as you deserve.
>>
>>138346734
Based on my Russian which I learned from playing DOTA 2, the left picture says "American playground" while the right says "Russian playground."

Can't understand bottom text doe
>>
>>138346465
This. All this swj alt-right lgbt and other shit just rich fat stupid people who don't have what do.
>>
>>138347052
Not good Russian then.
The left says : Childhood in america
The right says: Childhood in russia
Bottom text: Who is free?
>>
>>138347381
>Who is more free?
>>
BЫ BCE ПPOCTO УЁБКИ
пoccaл нa вceх Aмepикoблядeй
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>138346465
>You are all just spoiled fagots who have never seen a bad life. I hope the Jews will destroy you.

Captain obvious here
If you deposed Putin and his gang that manipulated the commoners like Jews and stop thinking like subhumans, you could create better life standards and positive economical growth?
>>
>>138346465
>who have never seen a bad life
while my life is indeed comfortable, my mind is always tormented and restless due to the state of our society and the future western civilisation is heading towards
>>
>>138346865

Russia. Free range childhood is the best childhood.

Unfortunately, majority of kids now days are locked in cages and develop safe space / SJW mentality.
>>
i had a piss poor childhood, but i don't really care, it was the best, total freedom to play where you want, and to come back home with dirt everywhere, i feel sorry for those who spent there childhood in front of a tv
>>
File: ruscrime.jpg (251KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
ruscrime.jpg
251KB, 800x430px
>>138347491

They will never care about that.

Happiness, peace, partnership with neighbours and international cooperation are not part of the Russian zeitgeist.

Their whole culture revolves around destruction, invasion and subversion and they are riled up for conflict. The well being of her citizens is always tertiary.
>>
>>138348128
When I was in Latvia. Spoke to a guy who is an history teacher and my God he was biased when I came to Russians.

But then he explained how Latvians lived during the Soviet regime. He criticized the Russians more than the Nazis. The fact is that the Russians were colonizers and they oppressed them with an iron fist damaged the Latvian society in an collective way.

When we walked through the city with his dog, he pointed at a radio tower building with one light on that you could see through a window. He said that the KGB used to be in that building and added with a grim face "the lights are still on"

That was the moment I realized that the true victims of the 20th century WW2 era, the Baltics/Eastern Europeans
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.