[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was talking to my grandpa earlier today, who lived during the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

I was talking to my grandpa earlier today, who lived during the height of the USSR as a government official. I asked him "why do you think Antifa exists? Do you consider them communists?"

His response was "it doesn't matter what they are, these things are caused when a generation of people can't enjoy a comfortable income, own anything substantial or start a family. So they join extreme groups to try and change that. It's the same roots that grow nazis, communists, whatever."

Is my grandpa right?
>>
Yes but the difference is foreign groups are funding Antifa
>>
>>138343518
>can't enjoy a comfortable income,
They are the faggots supping on $7 cups of coffee
>>
Things got a bit more complicated since then. 99.9% of the militants aren't in extreme poverty, and especially on the left side they're just low-middle class useful idiots fighting as proxies of people who wants to change the status quo in one way or another.
>>
He's right but here's the issue:
The same people that created the environment necessary for Antifa to exist are the same ones who are controlling their actions.
So Antifa isn't fighting the system, they ARE the system.
Meaning what? Meaning that in order to return to a time where people can have incomes, ownership, etc, Antifa has to be squashed. They are not fighting the righteous fight. They are brainwashed.
>>
>>138344444
Check
>>
>>138343518
Sound like your grandpa is a jew
>>
I want blood and soil, but at this point i'd be satisfied with soap and lampshades.
>>
>>138344023

FUCKING THIS. Antifa are purely middle-class suburbanite faggots.
>>
>>138343518
more or less. People don't like their roles in current society, so they join in different subcultures and radical groups. And it will become worse, because your culture is dying. You literally become niggers and muslims.
>>
>>138344138
>99.9% of the militants aren't in extreme poverty, and especially on the left side they're just low-middle class

Don't underestimate how bad being lower middle class is in America. It's why I left for Germany during the Bush administration when I saw there was no hope left.
>>
>>138343518
Probably somewhat right, but I guarantee that members of Anitfa are middle class college students have worthless degrees like feminist theory and cant find a job because of their worthless degree
>>
File: sHfLl7T.png (753KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
sHfLl7T.png
753KB, 800x900px
>>138343518
Yes of course. Why would kids in their prime join revolutionary movements if they see a nice comfortable future for themselves? The far right and far left revolutionary movements agree with much more than either side would like to admit. Their contempt for liberal capitalism being at the core. The bullycide of alt-lite figures/Rebel Media is also an activity both parties enjoy. (((1%))), Israel critiques. Important stuff that they come together on.

However, the attitudes of "equality" are what mess everything up and prevent a true union of the fringe elements.
>>
>>138343518
>>138344023
>$7 cups of coffee
They love to LARP as proletariat but what they don't realize is if their little commie revolution took place actual poor people would be redistributing their bourgeoisie as fuck parents money.
>>
>>138346318
I associate that more with liberals. I've known antifa types in my past and some are trustafarians, sure. But they always have a degree of self-awareness when it comes to the products they buy and are much more signally about it.
>>
>>138346498
For example the ancom is more likely to signal about his "free trade slavery free co-op" beans than he is to be caught with a venti-whatever.
>>
>>138343518

Antifa are rebels without a cause.
>>
>>138343709
Both groups are funded by the same people. Divide and rule.
>>
>>138346699
Antifa are virtue signalers to the extreme.
>>
>>138343518
He's wrong about comfort being the roots that grew the Nazis. Treaty of Versaille and the upheaval of the ensuing depression was the miracle grow for that brand of facism. Not to mention burger carpet bagging.
>>
>>138343709
>>138346725
Ukraine bro knows Soros, we should take all of those old kikes and torture them to death, live, stream it world wide

please god, make it happen!!!
>>
>>138343518
It's actually exactly the opposite. Antifa,feminists,transgender you name them can only exist in a society that isn't afraid of having nothing to eat the next day or of X invading their lands.
>>
>>138346935
Nazism came about because the euros were vindictive to the average German, and the kikes tried to kill their nation (Weimar republic). It was a reaction to survive.
>>
>>138346498
What I am saying is they don't want their little revolution to take place. It's not in their best interest. I know welfare niggas who would use them as a stepstone in the revolution and as soon as they took power, turn on the limousine liberal types.

>>138346935
You also forget about the influence of communist terrorism. After WW1 commies tried to start a civil war in Germany. People flocked to Hitler because he looked like a strong man who would stop the terror, right the economy, and make Germany great again.
>>
File: f2b.png (201KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
f2b.png
201KB, 752x423px
>>138343518
>It's the same roots that grow nazis
Wrong again. By "nazis" he meant ultra-nationalism and that comes out of losing and your nation being humiliated. In the 20's it was Versailles. Today we have entire institutions working against Europeans, trying to deconstruct their identity. Read Culture of Critique.
>>
File: 1502150555620.jpg (52KB, 494x510px) Image search: [Google]
1502150555620.jpg
52KB, 494x510px
>>138347980
Antifa are the epitome of uaeful idiots. They are the same as the establishment they are fighting against. Same ideology, same enemy, same utopia. They both believe in the same things only Antifa wants a more direct and violent approach.
>>
>>138345325
>>138344138
In Canada, Antifa are filled with the working-class children of middle-class suburban families.
>>
>>138349103
>flag
I will never be able to trust a leaf on /pol/. It's a mental condition.
>>
>>138344023
this
they only exist because lefties and kkikes are insatiable pests
>>
>>138343518
It's true.
The difference is that nazis are right and commies are wrong.
>>
>>138343518
Hit the nail on the head.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.