[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden vs Germany comparison I've always had an inferiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Germany Sweden.png (8KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Germany Sweden.png
8KB, 800x500px
Sweden vs Germany comparison

I've always had an inferiority complex. Fuck Germans.
>>
>>138334343

lame bait

>dont divide and conquer here
>>
We're in the same boat now, Sven. I feel closer to you then ever. Please be my friend. Our nations will die in the same fashion, an example for all others to see.
>>
Germany
>>
File: 5096381652_dfce72d690_b.jpg (273KB, 819x567px) Image search: [Google]
5096381652_dfce72d690_b.jpg
273KB, 819x567px
Sweden
>>
>>138334343
I've always had a superiority complex. Fuck Poland.
>>
File: carlvonlinee.jpg (53KB, 429x599px) Image search: [Google]
carlvonlinee.jpg
53KB, 429x599px
>>138335178
You can always be proud that the archetype of the human species is a Swede.
>>
>>138335314
>archetype of the human species
?
>>
Fuck Germany
Love Sweden
>>
It's only right that the white male shall cease to exist. I mean, just take a good look at the state of the white male. Constantly apologising for his existence. Constantly trying to gain approval from white women. Constantly trying to please foreigners instead of demanding. I'm glad our kind will not walk to the earth in the coming years because we do not deserve it.
>>
>>138335013
Trust me, you are light years ahead of Sweden. You have far more freedom than this toxic country of mine.
>>
>>138335380
yes, each species has an archetype, that is the one individual that was used to scientifically describe the species. carl von linee was the guy who first scientifically described the species Homo sapiens, ans because he was the specimen at hand himself, he became the archetype of the human species. not kidding.
>>
The irony is the inferiority complex in Germany is the other way around.

Until the refugee crisis Sweden was the land of milk and honey for many Germans. Better looking people, better design/fashion, better education system etc.
>>
Sweden is less screwed than Germany if they elect SD. If not they both are screwed and they will never overtake France as long as Macron is in power
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.