[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first society to implement eugenics will so far surpass all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ChinaDNA.jpg (43KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
ChinaDNA.jpg
43KB, 620x320px
The first society to implement eugenics will so far surpass all others that it will dominate the world. China being less relevant than Western countries is a historical anomaly and will soon be corrected.
The West had the opportunity to remain atop the hierarchy and declined it.
Welcome to the Chinese century.
>>
Paper tiger
>>
>>138334108
Good. Can't wait for the west to die, we are too pussies to deserve to live.
>>
>>138334108
I seriously worry about this. Like... I'm conflicted between this image I have of the hard-working, disciprined, cold and calculated Chinese. Then I think about the ones I see dressed head to toe in garbage like Zara, playing loud action RPGs on their phones, gambling like nutcases on superstitious fluff, barely able to drive being aware of more than one thing at once and also not able to get any work done at uni simply based on what information the lecturer provides us and having to come to me or their phones for the answers.
>>
>>138334311
> China will crash in 10 years, said the man in 1990
> China can't sustain growth and won't make it another 10 years, said the man in 2000
> China's all flash and no substance, they have no chance at making it big, said the main in 2010
> China's a paper tiger, said another man soon to be aware of his folly
>>
Chinks are known all over the world for their negligence towards safety procedures and shit work ethic. They can't build an elevator or a revolving door without it resulting in numerous human casualties. If you think the first wave of their CRISPR-edited (((designer babies))) won't be a bunch of disgusting Cronenbergs you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>138337019

ok Ching Chong
>>
>>138337393
This they have the worst worth ethics ever.
I mean we shit on slavs for doing a shitty job, but they can atleast make something and the cracks first show after a few years. However the Chinese are a whole different story they will try their best to just undercut the work and make sure that they can get away with the bear minimum.
>>
File: cheaters..png (63KB, 393x890px) Image search: [Google]
cheaters..png
63KB, 393x890px
>>138335695
tpbp

Pic related happened at ANU
>>
>>138337019
>China will be a superpower in a year or two, said the kike in 2008
Still waiting
>>
>>138334108

Going to clue you in on a secret.

We started doing this 30 years ago.
>>
>>138339777

Explain
>>
>>138339854

First hand experience is all I will say.

Believe or not, it is your choice.
>>
>>138334108
China already has implemented successful eugenics, the only reason you're not ahead right now is heroin. Your dynasties selected smarter people to have more children, which is so fucking obvious for a Nation to do I don't feel any sympathy for my own and other countries who chose not to.

Thank you and your ancestors for having the for thought to increase IQ.
>>
>>138334108
>historical anomaly

China ever having mattered is the anomaly.
>>
>>138340172
>Your dynasties selected smarter people to have more children

Wrong, emperors either selected via the D or done for political reasons. Chinese people have high iq because back then you either find and exploit the loophole of the imperial bureaucracy or die a diseased beggar. Aka, literal social darwinism
>>
File: China10.png (189KB, 757x1411px) Image search: [Google]
China10.png
189KB, 757x1411px
>>138334108
>>138337019
>this meme again
They're just going to give their worker-drones higher capacity lungs so they don't die from pollution and smaller stomachs so they don't need to eat as much rice.
They aren't going to make super-people, they might threaten the CCP.
>>
>>138339777

BLACKED agenda isn't the same thing
>>
>>138339387

He should have posted the notice in multiple-languages to cover his ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.