[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so the protesters at my hometown want to take down the Old Joe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: old-joe-new-photo-081817_p3.jpg (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
old-joe-new-photo-081817_p3.jpg
156KB, 800x600px
so the protesters at my hometown want to take down the Old Joe statue in Gainesville Georgia
Pic related
>>
>>138332094
Good. You lost the war 150 years ago. Dixie has ceased to exist.
>>
Well don't let them? I mean unless you want them to.
>>
>>138332184
>>138332203
i feel like they shouldn't take it down. Even if it brings great shame its still history
>>
They(antifa) threatened to destroy the monument in my city and never showed up, Take a ride out there, bring a camera and so some recon.
>>
the protesters in my town want to take the statue of sir john a macdonald, the first fucking PM and pretty much creator of this country, and I live in his hometown
>>
Just take them all down. They won't be happy until you do. Ask yourself what you actually gain by keeping the,
>>
>>138332184
There are plenty of statues of Napoleon around. Should we remove those as well, just because he lost in the end?
>>
>>138332094
Madison county native here.

My dad made a confederate soldier for some public place a few years ago and it got tagged with swastikas and broken within weeks.

He was neutral on the statue, but I felt bad that they fucked up his piece.
>>
>>138332346
i cant believe antifa is getting butt hurt over a statue
>>
File: 1503180471231.jpg (16KB, 401x488px) Image search: [Google]
1503180471231.jpg
16KB, 401x488px
>>138332541
Napoleon overthrew France. More than once. The only thing Dixie did was screech about niggers and get their shit pushed in.
>>
in my town they removed the ronald mcdonald statue that was sitting on a bench near the entrance, presumably because his pale white face offended people
>>
ISIS PUNKS, FUCK OFF
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.