[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we deal with the lower social class problem in Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do we deal with the lower social class problem in Australia with a positive and empowering manner?
>>
Remove the gibs

There are women with 5 kids to different fathers earning $2000 per week for sitting on their fat ass.

Reindustrialise the country.

There has always been bogans, but at least they worked before and didn't just fuck, smoke weed and collect trash, they worked
>>
>>138331877
>There are women with 5 kids to different fathers earning $2000 per week for sitting on their fat ass.

How do we stop those kids from growing up to be just like them and following in their parents footsteps?
>>
File: hitler.jpg (47KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
47KB, 620x413px
>>138332325
not even joking
>>
See I disagree with the end gibs.

Gibs are part of the reason why children don't have to do shit like work in coal mines and die anymore.
>>
>>138332727
I really don't get what you mean by this.
>>
>>138334414
He means following the NatSoc model of instilling virtue and morals as well as a strong sense of civic virtue at a young age.
>>
>>138334414
My German youth! After one year I have he opportunity to welcome you here once again. Those of you who stand here in this stadium represent only a small
portion of the masses who stand outside here, all over Germany.

We want you, German boys and German girls, to absorb all that we expect of
Germany in years to come. We want to be a unified Reich, and you, my German youth, are to become this Reich. In the future, we do not want to see any classes
or cliques to develop and they will not develop among your ranks. The day will
come when we will want to see one Reich, and you must educate and steel yourselves for it. We want this people to be obedient and you must practice this obedience.

We want this people to be peace-loving but also brave and you must be peace-loving! You must therefore be peace-loving and obedient and courageous at the same time. You must learn to accept deprivations without ever collapsing. Regardless of whatever we create and what we do, we shall pass away, but in you, Germany will live on; and when nothing is left of us, you will hold in your fist the banner that we tore from nothingness!

We do not want this Reich to become soft; instead, it should be hard, and you will have to harden yourselves while you are still young. And I know that it cannot be otherwise because you are flesh from our flesh, blood from our blood and your very minds are filled with the same spirit which dominates us!

It cannot be any different than united with us. And when the great united columns of our movement march victoriously through Germany today, I know that you will join these columns as band will join band, drum will join drum and we know that Germany is before us,and behind us!
>>
>>138334552
Beat me to it.
>>
>>138333056
mfw self driving trucks came about because of gibs
>>
>>138331152

Same way the Germans did.

>National Service to provide the discipline and direction.
>They work on public infrastructure
>Doing positive things, being provided a sense of direction and feeling a part of something bigger and special will fill them with a pride that is lacking in their lives right now and they will want to be better people
>>
>>138334414
He also means cracking down on immoral and self destructive behaviors and possibly elimination of those who refuse to become productive citizens. That last part is always the hang up since you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette. And by that I mean kill the people who refuse to not be worthless drains of capital. Always a bit of a contentious point.
>>
>>138331152
Looks pretty comfy, desu.
>>
>>138335305
Sounds a bit like what the Filipino president is trying to do.
>>
>>138335731
It's working pretty well all things considered but that's a little different. The Philippines are are second world country so comparing it's situation of years of rampant corruption, graft, and crime to Australia is a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>138335964
I am comparing the idea not so much the application of that idea.

I really wish the Philippines would adopt a one child policy and abandon religion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.