[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else ever come on here, read the first page of threads,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (6KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 285x177px
Does anyone else ever come on here, read the first page of threads, and find it difficult to actually give a shit anymore? I got drunk with my brother in law who is a veteran, and between his stories of war and my own experiences (not military related), I felt a crushing nihilism that I can usually suppress but that I found difficult to ignore this time around. Life is so damn hard sometimes. I'm becoming Catholic and I'm not sure I can even believe that goodness can exist in the world or even in myself anymore.

I'd rather just end it all, but I know that my passing would destroy my parents and my family. Fuck this postmodern world.
>>
>>138319934
And as a Catholic I'm told to not give in to sexual stimulation outside of marriage, yet if I don't I get extremely irritated. Does God forgive us for needing something in this world to give ourselves happiness? I sure hope so. I'm a little drunk, by the way.
>>
You objective is protect you genes, read the selfish gene of richard dawkins.
>>
File: image.gif (246KB, 212x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
246KB, 212x199px
>>138319934
>im not sure that goodness can exist in the world anymore
>but I know that my passing would destroy my parents and my family. Fuck this postmodern world
>>
>>138319934
Enlist fagget
Stop bitching and become a man
>>
>>138319934
I would kill myself but:
1 libshits will use my death as part of their bullshit "gun violence" statistic
2 My kike family will milk the ever loving shit out of it forever
3 I want to have like 10 kids so I can pass my knowledge onto the future.
>>
>>138321273
also this, if I'm gonna die I'm doing it while shooting at Muslims or commies.
>>
How long did it take for you two to acknowledge you repressed desires for white genocide?
>>
NO, always click catalog first , then browse
>>
>>138319934
Catholicism, at the high levels (((Vatican))), was perverted quite a while ago, but if your local church helps you than keep at it (imo). Honestly, I was at a similar spot a few months back. The only thing that stopped me was the guilt knowing it would destroy my parents and family both emotionally, spiritually, and financially (student loans), but I found the YouTube channel Josh Coen and it's helped me a lot. I was raised in a Christian home and went to a Christian school, but I never had a relationship with Jesus until recently. It's tough nowadays especially after being red/black pilled, but preserve. This life is a flash compared to our eternal destinations. This is all a test. Read the New Testament, then go back and read the Old Testament. Have faith and start binding your demons and loosening angels daily and you'll be delivered. Life will get better, although always expect persecution on earth. Stay strong and weather the storm. Jesus died for you to have salvation and everlasting life.

http://www.straitwaytruth.com/straitwaytruth-resources/Curses_Soul_Ties_Binding_Loosing%20Spirits-Win_Worley.pdf

https://davidblum61.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/warfare-prayers-win-worley.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBz2GypMVTo0q0n4QVXaCSQ/playlists?sort=dd&view=1&shelf_id=0
>>
>>138319934
I'm just waiting for the final war of the West to start.
>>
>>138320128
Bind and Loosen. You'll beat the temptation.
>>
>>138319934
stop giving a fuck and start earning money...

I was exactly like you... Now I 'play' the stockmarket like a greedy jew and making good return... I care about really nothing else to be honest... It's like an addict trying to get his next fix.... 'where will I get money from next''
>>
>>138320128
Lift heavy weights
>>
>>138322002
What did you mean by this?

>Binding and loosing is originally a Jewish phrase appearing in the New Testament, as well as in the Targum. In usage, to bind and to loose simply means to forbid by an indisputable authority and to permit by an indisputable authority. The Targum to a particular Psalm implies that these actions were considered to be as effectual as the spell of an enchanter.
>>
File: stoicism happiness.jpg (25KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
stoicism happiness.jpg
25KB, 440x330px
>>138319934
>not becoming a Stoic.

>not becoming the Overman

It's like you just got here.
>>
>>138319934

What do you mean? I thought this board was satirical.
>>
File: 1498017091440.png (99KB, 238x294px) Image search: [Google]
1498017091440.png
99KB, 238x294px
>>138319934
>I'm becoming Catholic

Don't. Become Orthodox instead, and you will find God and a true purpose in life.

You are not the owner of your life, God is, you are not allowed to suicide.
>>
>>138319934
veterans are like vegans and women
you always have to fucking say you are one before you even speak your opinion
>>
>>138319934
I can relate. I was like this before /pol/ already. All it did was show me that I'm correct on this.
Buy you are still here forever. I have tried leaving so many times, but I aways gravitate back.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.