[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lebanese people show more empathy and support for Spain than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 51

File: 1481743181032.jpg (37KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1481743181032.jpg
37KB, 660x371px
>Lebanese people show more empathy and support for Spain than Muslim living in Europe

The sad state of Europe.
>>
>>138309863
I think there are a lot of UN peacekeepers from spain in lebanon that guard the border of **rael
>>
>>138309975
According to BBC those are from the Lebanese army
>The Lebanese army later posted an image on its website showing its troops waving both a Lebanese and a Spanish flag in Ras Baalbek in what it described as a "salute from our troops" to the victims of the Barcelona terror attack in which 13 people were killed on Thursday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40990487
>>
>>138309863
More like taunting
Saluting a Muslim state
>>
>>138310069
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32206393
We are both right
>>
>>138310069
The Lebanese army has been going at it with Hezbollah for a long time now. They probably hate those kinds of Muslims more than the stormiest stormfag.
>>
File: 20161026_163814.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
20161026_163814.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>138309863

I think it's pretty cool of our the army to do this desu, like a bug fuck you to ISIS.
>>
>>138311039
Your country definitely shows more interest on the matter than the so called "moderate" Muslim community in Europe. We are still waiting for some important imam to condemn or reject the jihadist, not to mention the absolute indifference of the community (where are the marches or the reports to the police?).
>>
Phoenicians were always pretty chills guy
>>
>>138309863
Lebanese the highest tier muslims though.

Like 90% of their population denounces Islam inspired violence. Compared to European born moslims below 30's 20%.

Literally the most peaceful muslim country.
>>
>>138309863
Lebanese cucks are the last ones to talk
>>
>>138311786
>>138312251

Listen, after going through a 15 year bloody civil war between muslims and christians here people decided that that shit was not worth it, so it's been live and let live. On top of that Lebanon has always been a super open minded Liberal "Arab" country.

So the country as a WHOLE, Muslims and christians don't tolerate any kind of extremism. On top of that we have decades of experience and lots of battle hardened veterans with no bullshit attitudes that were eager to wipe the floor with these punks
>>
>>138312419
Tell me more.
>>
>>138312419
As it should be.

Had an old Lebanese neighbour. He was pretty chill. We didn't share a language but he showed me some pictures of his family once. Seemed like a standup dude.

Sadly he had dementia and got violent outbursts and had to move. Kind of a bummer.
>>
>>138312981
>he had dementia and got violent outbursts and had to move.
Sounds like a typical male rape survivor. Muslims and Arabs are known for sodomizing men to assert their dominance. Maybe he was raped when he was still a young kid. I heard plenty of stories that arabs are big into pedo shit. They even fuck little boys. They are savages of the highest order.
>>
File: Hezbollah_Flag.svg.png (74KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Hezbollah_Flag.svg.png
74KB, 1280x853px
>>138312419
I SUPPORT LEBANON AND IT'S PEOPLE. WE MUST HELP THEM DESTROY THE JEWS.

WE MUST PROTECT LEBANESE QTS, WE CAN'T LET THEM GO EXTINCT.

SUPPORT HEZBOLLAH EVEN IF YOU'RE CHRISTIAN LIKE ME.
>>
>>138313371
I have no doubt he had a violent past and is detoriating back to his younger self. But I never figured he was most likely a victim not a criminal. Fuck
>>
>Lebanese
Literally 40 percent Christian and high Shia percentage
Here in Germany you have some ''Lebanese'' criminals, which are mostly immigrants from other Arab nations that flew their country and moved towards Lebanon and afterwards settled in Europe
>>
>>138310750
You understand Hezbollah and Shia Muslims aren't the ones attacking the West, right?

And I believe the Leb army is allied with Hezbollah these days

Lebanese people (let's be honest, Christians and Shiites) empathize with the West because they have been dealing with these people for far longer and to a worse extent.
>>
>>138309863
it's almost like Lebanon has a massive plurality of Christians and Shia Muslims that are just as sick of ISIS as everyone in the west
>>
>>138313371
Or more likely his brain is dying and he had lost his filter.

My brother has a traumatic brain injury from a car crash and he never had a short temper but now he explodes over the littlest things.
>>
>>138313371
>>138313590
i dont think it is due to that. i think its due to the fact that the lebanese have been through so many wars and had to survive them. both my parents are lebanese and a large part of their childhood and life is about surviving wars. in terms of criminal behaviour like that the lebanese dont have it like other arabs. the lebanese value the family and village highly (its all about the villages and families in them). if you're from a village as another you are auto their friends/brothers etc. in villages everyone knows everyone else and the judgement people put on each other is so high its not funny. if someone does a criminal act like rape shit is going down.
>>
>>138313901
Exactly. When people talk about how moderate and intellectual Lebanon is, people need to realize it is in spite of Muslims, not because of Muslims.

I'm sure it has some trickle down effect on Muslims but let's be honest, it's not a coincidence that the progressive Middle Eastern countries are Lebanon (Christian) and Israel (Jewish)
>>
>>138314221

Unfortunately I have to agree with that statement. The best Muslims go to Christian schools and fraternize with christians
>>
>>138312419
>>138312393
Not to mention all your Sunni tribal shit wannabee jihadis all migrated out of Lebanon into countries like Australia, and now we have to deal with them. Most drug kingpins, terrorists and radicals in Australia are Lebos. Fukn scum. The Christian's are atleast based
>>
>>138309863

Just speculating, but perhaps they understand the bullshit of dealing with radicool islam
>>
>>138313901
>>138314221
Go tell that to European politicians. They are the ones who refuse to understand where the real issues are.
If the "moderate" Muslim community in the EU shows no reaction to terror attacks then we should ask ourselves who these guys really are and what they stand for and what idea of integration they have.
It is like the Mafia, if the Sicilians didn't show any reaction to the violence everyone in Italy would call them "omertosi" without an issue and nobody would dare call us racists because we would just be stating a fact.
>>
Thank you lebanons, in Spain we love you
>>
Honor and Dignity to the fallen at Spain!
Well done Guys!
>>
>>138313590

Most criminals have been victims of some kind of emotional, physical, or sexual abuse, anon. That doesn't exonerate them or justify their crimes, but it is something to keep in mind when considering how to address/reform social stress before it irrevocably damages a persons' life.

I've worked with the children of the incarcerated through a volunteer program and it saddens me to think the statistics are something like 40-50% of them will end up in jail too as adults. I also grew up in a declining working class community and have seen first hand generational welfare familes, where even bright, motivated individuals end up sucked into the pattern of the hand they were dealt (worst one a peer who wanted to be a doctor in Jr. High and had the grades to be on her way getting into drugs and knocked up by a guy 10 years older before 11th grade.)

Further, I work with the mentally disabled, whose rates of abuse are like 90% or more higher than the general populations. A lot of angry retards are that way because of trauma and abuse, and not having the intellect to express or learn to cope with it. Especiallg if they are 40 or older, since they were likely in an institutional system in younger years that was straight out of Ken Kesey.

Adults are just learned behavior and expanded intellect built on the core of the children they were, wanting to feel safe, appreciated/loved, and capable. The avenued we take to arrive at those feelings may be more abstract as we get older, but all the nuance and complexity still boils down to that, in my observation. And if you're damaged as a child, it fucks you for life.

Victims make victims. Doesn't mean other individuals are morally compelled to accomodate those whose brokenness they didn't contribute to. But, we should keep it in mind.
>>
File: damascus wedding.jpg (133KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
damascus wedding.jpg
133KB, 750x469px
i want to visit byblos

pic semi related
>>
>>138312393
how are the lebanese cucks? they are the only ones who have fought the jew and his terrorist at the same time. you have no clue how patriotic the lebanese are.
>>
>>138314347
It is what it is. At least the Shia are moving in a tolerant direction (except for Israel, of course)

Sunnis seem to be going in the opposite direction though, unfortunately.

What religion are you?
>>
I dated a Lebanese Australia for 4 years.

Don't do it.

They are Christian SJW, gold digging nutcases.
>>
File: 1501581647085.jpg (23KB, 389x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501581647085.jpg
23KB, 389x427px
>>138315180
>>
>>138315180

My parents are Greek Orthodox, I'm not really practicing. But what you say is correct.
Shiaas are more tolerant and open minded than sunnis, but having a logical discussion with them about peace with Israel is a hopeless cause
>>
File: 1497513996432.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1497513996432.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>138314958
>no burka and no veils
>lots of skin showing
>makeup
>the West supporting the people who want to stone these girls
>>
>>138313792
Allied not so much. They agreed to stop killing each other to go after ISIS. If they fought Hezbollah so long, but they AND Hezbollah are willing to drink tea together between lobbing some lead at ISIS, I think that says a lot about those kinds of Muslims.
>>
>>138315355
What is your honest opinion about Israel?, lebanbro are they really bad?
>>
>>138315355

Shi'a Islam is a true Enemy of my Enemy scenario. There's probably no community on the planet that's been more consistently abused and persecuted by Muslims than Shi'a minorities at the hands of Sunni majorities. And I respect that the Shi'a seem have abandoned/disavowed suicide bombing.
>>
>>138309863
>spain flag for Barcelona

Catalan fags BTFO
>>
>>138314804
Interesting stuff. Still sad it works that way.

But honestly I can't really hold an old demented man accountable for what he does. I can only prevent he does anyone serious harm, which is why I called the cops on him. Broke my heart, luckily he wasn't incarcerated or anything and one of his daughters took him back in. So I guess it worked out in the end.
>>
>>138315355
It's funny how you have said the same thing I said but this idiot with the Nazi flag >>138315293 hasn't posted retarded memes at you

But yeah, it's a fucking tragedy what happened to Lebanon. Lebanese Christians have been good immigrants to every nation they have went to and it sucks that the Middle East doesn't have a real Christian state.

I'm an atheist but I don't like the monopoly Islam has on the ME. Lebanon is just 40% Christian and look at how much better you guys are

Cultural and intellectual capital of the Middle East
>>
>>138315545
I lived in Canada for 11 years and have met a few Isareli Bros, and I feel the people are pretty cool. Can't blame them for feeling trapped between all the Arab countries. But their government is so conservative and sucking orhodox dick that they just feed negative PR to themselves like crazy
>>
>>138312251

Half the Lebanese in Lebanon are Christians and were there before the Arabs reached Lebanon.

In the 1920s or so Lebanon was 85% Christian...

So... they are barely Arab and only half muslim.
>>
>>138315355
Also what is your opinion and the opinion of Christians in the ME (or at least Lebanon) on Israel?

AFAIK, some hate Israel for the problems they cause in the ME and I understand that they are largely responsible for the downfall of Lebanon, by having a ton of Palestinian Sunni Arabs take refuge in Lebanon, eventually causing civil war

But otherwise I feel like they denounce Israel publicly because they have no choice. IMO they are ambivalent about it, it's not their fight
>>
>>138313512

I'd like to look to some Levantine QTs. My ex looks like a young Alma Al Assad...
>>
>>138316090
Answered your question here
>>138315931

I do hope we can peace between our countries one day, wouldn't mind visiting Tel'Aviv . Wouldn't be a bad idea economically as well
>>
>>138315485

Sad. So sad but true.

And these are Christians for they seem to be in a church.
In the 1800s when the Turks started get uppity there was a row in the West mostly between France and Russia as to whom would be the protector of Levantine Christian (those people in the pic) and the Turks were getting threatened by every side...

Nowadays... I am so ashamed of the state that we found ourselves in... I hope they don't hate us but I understand if they do...
>>
>>138314061
>if you're from a village as another you are auto their friends/brothers etc. in villages everyone knows everyone else and the judgement people put on each other is so high its not funny. if someone does a criminal act like rape shit is going down.
It's the same way here yet violent outbursts are rare from well adjusted individuals. We can even joke around as long as it doesn't cross the line. I often see violent outbursts from people who have had traumatic experiences and abuse, whether physical, mental or sexual. That or passiveness to the point of absurdity where the person doesn't even have the will and strength to fight back anymore. Maybe the guy suffered from one of the above (or all). It's typical for people like that to have violent outbursts in order to stave off further abuse. It's a defense mechanism for individuals so they won't have to suffer through it anymore if anyone tries to screw them up in some way. In their minds, it's easier to push people away for any slight rather than welcome them. It's why Arabs/Muslims seem to get into a rage with the slightest of offenses. Many of them have suffered through the sexual abuse when they were still young.
>>
>>138316434
>And these are Christians for they seem to be in a church.
The source of the pic is this article
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/flavius-mihaies/syrian-wedding-photos_b_8207150.html

>I asked if there was anything the West could do to help. “Stop supporting the opposition, stop supporting armed groups in Syria,” was a recurring answer.
These are the people the West should protect, instead the governments seem more interested in supporting Al Nusra.
>>
>>138316853

https://unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/flavius-mihaies/syrian-wedding-photos_b_8207150.html
>>
Barcelona & the DEADLY CULT of Diversity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4nnS7AiVtU
>>
File: taqiyya-for-dummies.jpg (65KB, 400x491px) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya-for-dummies.jpg
65KB, 400x491px
>>138309863
>>Lebanese people
Lebanese 'Shiite' militant group
FTFY
>>
>>138312419

nigga your country is split into like 28 sectors and crossing the wrong street can land you in a different world of laws and customs. It's a fucking mess.
>>
>>138313991
That's probably the worst about brain injuries, one day you have a sibling that is completely normal and rational, and the next they are a completely different person. God bless you and your family.
>>
File: 20170819_134633-1008x567.jpg (208KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_134633-1008x567.jpg
208KB, 1008x567px
>>138317390
Like every other countries we have different countries ties yes, but what you're saying is a gross gross exaggeration

Also Lebanese Christian living in Lebanon, feel free to ask anything if you have any questions
>>
>>138317578
>Also Lebanese Christian living in Lebanon, feel free to ask anything if you have any questions
How is life and work conditions there? Do you have a developed science/research sector compared to the other ME states?
>>
>>138317282
Ah yes, the famous Shiite militant group known as the Lebanese Army.
>>
>>138317854

Science/research field is minimal, and mainly restricted to academia and University, we do have a good startup ecosystem, and startups have something like a 70% success rate from what i've read, but we ain't designing the next microprocessors if that's what you're asking.

In terms of jobs, I own my own Electrical Engineering company, and at least in the real estate field it's going pretty well, (thanks 2 million syrian refugees) but our economy is largely tourist based.
Working conditions are pretty decent, standard full time is 40h/week, everyone starts with two weeks vacation, and eventually goes up to 4-5 weeks. But it isn't set in stone and most people end up taking month long holidays.

Living conditions can be stressful if you're from lower income, it's a damn expensive country to live in. Electricity and water supplied from the government are sporadic at best. Utilities are supplemented from private companies, meaning In my apartment on top of Electrical Bills, i pay a monthly subscription to a county generator service during down times.

Nature is goregeous, beaches are awesome, skiing in winter is the shit, also the nightlife is unlike anything you can ever experience anywhere in the world
>>
File: 1502496154276.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502496154276.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>goes to his first International
>wins it
lebanese people everyone
>>
File: rana.jpg (43KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
rana.jpg
43KB, 750x749px
>>138317578
Do the inbred muzzles try to get the levantine qts and taint their bloodline?Like the pic related
>>
What are you, a communist muslim?

Piss off Mehmet, all muslim countries should be glassed to dust.
>>
>>138318682
Countries infested by Jews and fueled by shekels like America and much of Europe should be gassed. Not Lebanon.
>>
>>138318454
Interesting. Thanks.

>Nature is goregeous, beaches are awesome,
Well, every region with a piece of coast on the Mediterranean will say that! When it comes to climate we Meds are the luckiest people on Earth.
>>
>>138318620

Not sure I follow, but lebanese girls in general are pretty hot
>>
>>138318799

Your time wil come you muslim shitskin enabler. You'll bend your knees to beg at Israel all wounded up in the desert.

Communists like you are a only a hassle for us that recognize the path that has given to Jews.
>>
>>138310636
Yea but they're not participating in the battle against ISIS on the Syrian border
>>
>>138318909
>>138318454
I forgot to ask. Are you the ME country that has mandatory bidet for every house? Or was it Syria?
>>
>>138320008

hahah, I don't think that's real, even in Syria
>>
>>138319035
t. jobless fat "white" american
>>
>>138320162

Muslim households usually have a bidet, or at the very least a kind of hose that hang from the toilet water container that they can use to spray their assholes with.

I think it's mandatory for muslims to squirt before they wipe.

I mean I understand the concept, if you'd get shit on ANY other parts of your body other than your ass, would you just wipe it with a kleenex untill it's gone? or would you clean the fuck out of it
>>
>>138313371
Shit ain't real you toilet cleaning savage, probably happens in your island shithole country but not here, they're not known for ''sodomizing'' men but it seems like a culture trait in the Philippines, if there was a rank you'd strike top as savages when it comes to pedo shit, clean some ass like the most of your population.
>>
>>138315355
>>138314347
>>138315931

Thank you lebanese bros, we remember we used to have cartago colonies before romans arrived here
>>
>>138320162
>>138320286
Few months ago I made a thread on /pol/ mocking Americans and Northern Europeans for not having bidet in their houses and someone from ME, I don't remember if Syrian or Lebanese, said almost all their houses have a bidet.
In Italy is mandatory and our parents teach us to use since we are very little. I was surprised to discover that is not very widespread outside some Med countries.
>>
File: Tulum_Quintana_Roo_Mexico2.jpg (218KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tulum_Quintana_Roo_Mexico2.jpg
218KB, 1280x800px
>>138320371
ESPANYA TIENE QUE MORIR, MORIOS TODOS CERDOS ESPANYOLES JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>138309863
Lebanon is 40% Christian, desu.
>>
>>138320286
>>138320744
As a Norwegian that has never used a bidet, I 100% agree that it's something that should be common.

I have been to Italy though, and I never saw a bidet? Not common in hotels?
>>
>>138322263
Go get butfucked by the Chupacabras.
Hopless Panchito
>>
>>138322999
THAILAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>138322843
>I have been to Italy though, and I never saw a bidet? Not common in hotels?
I don't know, the few hotels I stayed at always had them.
>>
>>138323141
Maybe I don't even know how they look like lol
>>
>>138309863
first of all
who the fuck even cares about spain
>>
>>138323093
Puto Retrasado.
What a fucking retard
>>
>>138323915
And who the hen cares about you. Dumbass!
Go get fucked by a Mexican or somthin
>>
Muslims in Europe are always far worse then their counterparts in their homelands. It's because the trash losers who can't make it at home all come to Europe.
>>
>>138324277
says the beta male that lives in thailand just like where all the white beta males go
>>
>>138309863
Lebanase people are around 50% Christian, and those Muslims are divided into sects, and have been trying to live in Peace with Christians for atleast 500 years.

Those Muslims in europe, come fron Iraq, Afganistan, Sudan, and many other places where islam is over 90% and Chirstians are blown up each day

>See Eygpt coptic churches getting blown out each month
>>
>>138324592
Get a life ou of your Mum;s basement.
Sorry ass faggot!
>>
>>138324849
go fuck your tranny thai sluts with stds no one cares about you
>>
>>138325092
Non-Binary Trashbag
Get the fuck out of here, Duckpiss.
>>
>>138325934
it took you 12 min for that shit tier comeback
fucking loser
>>
Based.

>>138317578
I plan on visiting your country some day. What should I definetely not miss out on? Already marked Beirut, Jounie, Byblos, Baalbeck and Bsharre
>>
should i dump some lebo cuties?
>>
>>138324849
>>138325934
this you, anglin?
>>138319449
>>
>>138326165
Go get raped by your auntie the Whale again
Cockheaded moron
>>
>>138326604
fucking die retard
>>
>>138326684
You wish, you sorry infant bitch

You didt have a History before the Spaniards showed you the way.
Fucking prick
>>
File: Z-Lebanonball.png (11KB, 556x424px) Image search: [Google]
Z-Lebanonball.png
11KB, 556x424px
lebanon stronk, lebanon loyal.
>>
>>138326848
>showed us the way
by raping the shit out of the aztecs and mayans and genociding the rest with disease
gj
>>
Thanks Lebanese friends.
When I was younger and naive if I had to eat a kebab I'd go to a Lebanese place, really, really nice people. Very caring.
>>
>>138327145
we got a lot of Spanish tourists here, beautiful people.
>>
>>138327123
Sure the aztecs and mayans were well off better ripping harts and cutting heads pure ISIS style.
Spaniards stopped that and brough some civilization.
Yes they obviously fucked all the good indians but at least they didnt exterminate them all afterwards, like you cunts did.
Look at the populations, they even somehow conquering America again trough inmigration.
You should be buttering up!
>>
>>138327390
at least im not in spain
>>
>>138326864
frankly Lebanon is only good cause of the Christians, it used to be better in terms of economy and prosperity before the Lebanese war, when most of the Lebanese were christian
>>
>>138327483
How could you afford it anyways?
You fucking Lowlife. Get a career.
>>
>>138327673
fuck spain, fuck thailand, fuck america, fuck mexico
and especially fuck you
>>
>>138327717
Yeah go right ahead moron
Fuck you off and goodnight
Dumbass nobody
>>
>>138313512
hexbollah are iranian shills
ther flag looks retarded
>>
>>138320744
Since I'm an Amerifat I use wet wipes and judge those that dont. Otherwise you don't truly clean the shit off your ass. Feels good, man.
>>
>>138314958
Those girls in first line can pass as native here
Interesting
>>
>>138327829
fucking pussy
night night faggot
>>
>>138312419
tell that to gad saad
>>
>>138328017
>Those girls in first line can pass as native here
Native or Levantine "native"? Because Levantine in Turkey descend mostly from Venetian and Genoese families.
>>
there's about 20 million descendants of Syrians/Lebanese/Turks here in Brazil and you people are UNBELIEVABLE kikes

semitic people are pretty much all the same
>>
File: 1410322322796.png (219KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1410322322796.png
219KB, 363x475px
>>138309863
Based lebanon
>>
Seems like Hezbollah is the most competent ground force when it comes to the war in Syria.
>>
>>138328619
i wouldnt believe that (( 20 gorillion)) of them went to brazil thats bullshite
>>
>>138326333
So many places! Yours are a good start.

Skip jounieh, add Baalbek, Anfeh, Cedars, Faraya to your list.
>>
>>138309863
i'm actually never understand why west support sunni over shia what was the last terrorist act that shia muslim do in west country?
>>
>>138329534
Iran is shia, the west hates Iran because Iran and Israel are enemies. simple
>>
>>138329491
Thanks! What about Deir al-Qamar, Beiteddine, Aley and Zahlé?

I want to see the statue of Mary in Jounie-Harissa though
>>
>>138329751
go for it, all of them are decent places you should see.
>>
>>138309863
That's the dumbest comparison you can think of? Why do you care if invading niggers care about you? Are you a cuck? Why do you support Lebanese wars? You are a Jew.
You don't care about Europe.
>>
>>138329637
How is the current internal security situation in Lebanon with the influx of Syrian refugees and the threat of islamists hiding in sunni neighborhoods ?
>>
>>138329282

Only a few came but they breed like rabbits

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Brazilians

OBS: It's 12 million not 20 million
>>
Lebos are fucking cancer. Might as well nuke the lot of them.
>>
>>138329966
it's been a while since the last attack, the remaing isis at the borders are being whipped out and recently they caught a lot of potential islamists, you are more likely to die in a car crash than anything else desu.
>>
>>138309863
My dad went to the UK a while ago for some important business meeting.

He said that he saw more uk flags, uk themed mobile phone accessories, uk themed bags, etc in the USA in a university here than he did for the duration of his week long trip.
>>
File: 1490215945520.jpg (126KB, 1002x564px) Image search: [Google]
1490215945520.jpg
126KB, 1002x564px
>>138309863
>Lebanese
that is because Lebanon and Iran are /our guys/ and have always been that way.
>>
>>138330020
fug theres only 4 mil people here in ireland
brazil is full up of people
>>
>>138329534
Because the Sunni have the oil.
>>
File: IMG_0147.png (149KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.png
149KB, 800x800px
>>138315654
Of corse. Despite the mass media noise, and decades of brainwashing, most catalans feel Spanish.
>>
>>138330347
if they are ourguys why are they joining up with turkey then there all muslim brotherhood and sufi shit
>>
>>138330694
>turky
nigga they hate turky
>>
>>138330694
>joining up with turkey
they aren't mate. turkey hates Iran and hezbollah for killing isis non-stop

erdofag is a cuck
>>
>>138318576
link?
>>
>>138316287
I do hope too, christian lebanese are civilized people, you guys should eradicated the muslims, they only brought shit to your country, lebabon has a nice flag too
>>
Are lebanese based?
>>
File: 1490967993228.jpg (146KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490967993228.jpg
146KB, 599x800px
>>138330833
>you guys should eradicated the muslims
stfu kike.

hezbollah is the one protecting the christians from israeli invasion.

gas yourself.
>>
>>138330829
http://blogbaladi.com/team-liquid-featuring-lebanese-maroun-merhej-wins-dota-2-10-8m-grand-prize/
>>
>>138330908
fug where can I watch the match? until now I have only watched Starcraft 2 tournaments.
>>
>>138330773
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tehran-ankara-agree-on-sharing-intel-operational-cooperation-on-fight-against-terror.aspx?pageID=238&nID=116847&NewsCatID=352
>>
File: Screenshot_20170814-092442.png (350KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-092442.png
350KB, 1440x2560px
>>138326399
please do

Lebanon seems like a pretty based country that produces some good people
>>
>>138330983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_HQ_dsWMYE this is a highlight of the final, you can find a lot of videos on youtube just look up liquid team dota 2
have fun anon
>>
>>138330770
>>138330773
https://financialtribune.com/articles/economy-business-and-markets/70372/qatar-turkey-trade-route-via-iran-to-cut-transportation
why dfug is this happen turkey and iran help quatar terrorist country
>>
>>138331103
lol no shit idiot

this is erdogan giving up on being a US puppet and supporting the US/Saudi/Israeli made terrorists and submitting to based Iran to help them take out the remaining jihadis.

learn2politics

>>138331130
thanks
>>
>>138331116
qt number 1
>>
>>138331214
>help quatar terrorist country
Saudi arabia was the gang leader of the terroris group of countries that are allied with the USA

Qatar finally had enough of helping them
Qatar said enough is enough and then Saudis and US threw Qatar under the bus, and now Iran is helping them repent from their sins by joining the good fight

learn2politcs.
>>
Lebanon is whiter than western Europe nowadays.
>>
>>138331281
>>138331116

qt 2
>>
>>138330907
>hezbollah
>protecting christians

Who brainwashed you kid
They are muslim organization that seek islam conquering of the world
Just like hamas/isis and all that shit

What point israel has to invade lebanon?
They invaded in the 80's because the MUSLIMS bombed from north
>>
File: 1479571630851.jpg (1MB, 1920x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1479571630851.jpg
1MB, 1920x1210px
>>138331329
literally brazil is whiter than the US

raced mixed mongoloids, chimping out 24/7

lmao
>>
File: 1501443754548.jpg (396KB, 949x611px) Image search: [Google]
1501443754548.jpg
396KB, 949x611px
>>
>>138315524
Hezbollah is a recognised and legal militia in Lebanon. They even have their own political party there. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>138331116
>Lebanon seems like a pretty based country that produces some good people

In Australia they:

Constitute 22 of the 33 people arrested for terrorism although they are only 20% of our muslims

1 in 5 fail to speak good english

They earn a median income of $333 per week in comparison with $577 for Australians

They are 4x more likely to be on a disability pension

Some might be based, but don't confuse their Christian and Muslim population

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/who-let-them-in-the-lebanese-mistake/news-story/18930327f550b4796df14d91c6683bd3
>>
File: 1484186519711.jpg (65KB, 592x790px) Image search: [Google]
1484186519711.jpg
65KB, 592x790px
>>138331384
kys you kike cuck

if it wasn't for hezbollah, the israeli invasion would have succeeded and Lebanon would be occupied by a bunch of kikes by now. Iranian weaponry in the hands of Hezbollah is what rekt all your tanks and stopped the invasion attempt
>>
>>138331476

Kek, sure thing, ahmed al holandi, is this a part of your taqqiya?
>>
>>138331384
>>138331476
how to btfo schlomo's argument 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
also qt warning
>>
>>138309863
yes of course we love our spanish compadres because they make a mean tapas
>>
File: idf_vs_hezbollah.jpg (387KB, 2048x1105px) Image search: [Google]
idf_vs_hezbollah.jpg
387KB, 2048x1105px
>>138331626
Based
>>
File: 1498604037605.jpg (63KB, 599x476px) Image search: [Google]
1498604037605.jpg
63KB, 599x476px
>>138331604
>the kikes goes on the standard jidf defensive of "if you don't take out bleeding dicks in your ass, you must be a muslim"

the funny thing is that israel is the supporter behind all jihadi terrorists.

you are the cancer of the world.

>>138331626
I know that vid. fucking awesome.
>>
>>138331626
Thats a stockholm syndrome
>>
File: Never forget.png (24KB, 340x538px) Image search: [Google]
Never forget.png
24KB, 340x538px
>>138331740
>>
File: 1493866005662.jpg (34KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1493866005662.jpg
34KB, 480x358px
>>138331770
gas yourself
>>
>>138331770
nice argument Benjamin
>>
>>138331215
erdogan is playing them all

he wants (((ottoman empire))

>>138331770
agree with what you say they will to backstabbing when they get stronger
>>
>>138331846
No wonder you got muslim turks in your country and geert lost, its full of cucks like you that still supports islam kek
>>
uhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j18wB1J4sH0
>>
>>138332013
lol you retarded potato.

erdogan was leaning on US support for his cancer and then he found out it was a scam. now he has no leg to stand on and submits to iranians.

>>138332069
geert is another israeli shill. he has never ever done anything but talk even when he got power.
>>
>>138312251
>Lebanon
>Muslim country
>>
File: 1493196277110.png (328KB, 791x579px) Image search: [Google]
1493196277110.png
328KB, 791x579px
>>138332069
israel is the one who support islamic terrorists mate.

you are both semitic scum
>>
File: 1500429188781.jpg (15KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1500429188781.jpg
15KB, 360x361px
>>138332069
we get it schlomo you hate muslims and you are superior. now go on with your life and collect every shekel
>>
>>138332117
he dont give a shit about the usa goverment because its infested with his muslim brotherhood cryptomuslims
>>
>>138331740
lol... that's so true about the average IDF "soldier".
Glad I managed to get the fuck out of this military.
Next step - emigrate from Israhell.
>>
File: lebo BTFO.jpg (48KB, 649x366px) Image search: [Google]
lebo BTFO.jpg
48KB, 649x366px
>>138309863
Why are lebos such horrible immigrants though? Think they're all tough because they harass school kids and gang rape women. They don't contribute to society at all, will often see them hanging around kebab shops selling meth. This was the main reason for why the Cronulla Riots started, Aussies were fed up with the lebos behaviour. Worse than roaches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
>>
>>138332242
>he dont give a shit about the usa goverment
this is all outdated mate. get with the times. he found the hard way that he had no support from them. his ottoman dreams are broken forever

>>138332262
>Next step - emigrate from Israhell.
good luck mate.
>>
>>138317578
Have you ever eaten Falafel? Is it any good?
>>
>>138332179
I'll be honest with you, i think we have cucks in our goverment, but the isis israeli myth is retarted as fuck, they doesnt fund them, but yes, i would like isis to stay in the middle east too untill some christians will conquer it from them, because they produce cool vidyaz
Why would i need to watch on youtube "skallagarim sword on plastic skull test" when i can watch real life beheading"?
Iran are just homos who aswell wish to islam conquering of the world

Shia,sunni it doesnt matter its the same scum
>>
>>138332447
>Falafel? Is it any good?
depends heavily on where you get it. average falafel is pre-made factory shit, and is bad.

if it's actually made fresh at the place you get it, it's fucking good.
>>
>>138317282
>Taqiyya
>flag
>>
>>138332265
those guys are scum, they aren't welcome in the country so they immigrate and act like animals.
some lebanese kids are real spoiled brats
>>
>>138332262

>Next step - emigrate from Israhell.

why don't you want to live in the promised land?
>>
>>138332324
all i can say is watch the kurds after isis is gone you will start to see the kurds acting up

erodgan doenst need an ottoman empire when he can create something similar to it by using globalism and having sympathisers with similar ideologys in other countrys and put in puppet goverments
>>
>>138332447
yep, it's pretty good.
>>
>>138332447
Depends on who makes it really. If prepared well it's a very healthy vegetarian dish.
>>
>>138332505
>but the isis israeli myth
mate, the israelis say it themselves. they are okay with supporting terrorist when iran is the one fighting the terrorists.

israeli elite don't care about good/evil. they care about fucking over everyone they don't like, and they don't really like anyone.

can you imagine, Iran and Israel teaming up? it would be the end for all the fucking arabs.

>but yes, i would like isis to stay in the middle east too
fucking gas yourself. you made my point.

>iranian islam
is a fucking joke. have you ever seen modern iranians?

Israel is on a path to self destruction. you are too cuck'd to not ruin the fucking region.
>>
>>138332324
so for the moments erdogan isnt doing anything
but in next year they will start acting weird when the kurds ((ypg)) wont agree with assad
>>
>>138332262
It is true kek, where are moving too? בהצלחה, חרא מדינה
>>
>>138332595
fuck the kurds. they aren't shit.

>erodgan doenst need an ottoman empire when he can create something similar to it by using globalism
yes but that ship has sailed and is not coming back
>>
>>138332799
k
>>
File: images (50).jpg (18KB, 484x304px) Image search: [Google]
images (50).jpg
18KB, 484x304px
Why can't Israel and Lebanon get along with each other? I can't seem to understand.
>>
>>138332783

>speaking in the globalist tongue
>on /pol/

you kikes don't really give any fucks do you
>>
>>138312419
>"Arab"
You're ~93% ancient Phoenician.
>>
>>138332951
natural enemies Mr.Pirate. Like cat and mouse or americans and salad.
>>
File: 1490155817147.png (168KB, 665x610px) Image search: [Google]
1490155817147.png
168KB, 665x610px
>>138332951
Israel is cancer and wants to spread to Lebanon (invade).

Lebanon aren't cucks, so they fight back against invaders.
>>
>>138332735
>israel and iran
>modern islam
Do you hear what are you saying?

Ever since the 1970 iran islam is lost cause
They are muslim extremisit to the core(atleast their goverment)
You are too cucked to see it
Isis will come at israel too when it sort its shit, then the public opinion will change on isis, (currently they dont give a fuck) and i already said about the vidyaz
>>
>>138332951
they attacked us multiple times, and since we have this muslim group called hezbollah that kicked them out during 2006 war there is no way we could get along really
>>138333053
>americans and salad.
btfo lmao
>>
File: 1467634096830.jpg (855KB, 1600x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1467634096830.jpg
855KB, 1600x1002px
>>138332536
Yeah to be fair majority of the lebos that commit crime are Muslim so it's not too surprising. We let too many in during the last few decades now it's come back to haunt us. I know a nice Christian lebo family that have been running a florist for 30+ years, the Christian ones usually contribute to society.
>>
>>138309863
Probably because the lebanese people want to be lebanese people. They love their country. Muslim immigrants love nothing.
>>
File: 1487273151757.jpg (86KB, 571x667px) Image search: [Google]
1487273151757.jpg
86KB, 571x667px
>>138333083
>They are muslim extremisit to the core(atleast their goverment)
ahahahhahahahah you literally don't know shit then

fuck off.

the worst type of islamic country, the saudis, are israeli buddies. kys
>>
>>138332957
The globalist language would be english, most of the globalist i guess wouldnt understand it, this is the secret kike ressurcted language
>>
File: 1495779564700.jpg (136KB, 589x437px) Image search: [Google]
1495779564700.jpg
136KB, 589x437px
pic. israeli friend

>people think israeli kikes hate jihadis
they love em!
>>
>>138332590
1. Demographics: the ultra orthodox are going to outnumber the current secular majority. That means more religion in our lives and more taxes to fund their gibbs.
2. The economy is shitty. Everything is owned by government monopolies and private cartels / tycoons. Literally no hope for it to change.
3. Mandatory military service. Everyone knows it's bullshit and about 80% of the manpower is useless. Don't want my kids to go through what I went in the IDF.

>>138332783
As soon as I complete my CS degree I'm going to either apply for Canada/Australia or just marry my French gf (she's into moving to Europe as well) but only to the few white countries left. France is out of the question even for her.

תודה רבה! שיהיה בהצלחה לכל מי שרוצה לרדת.
>>
>>138333033
thank you for recognising. Most people label all arab speakers as arabs but truth is I couldn't be happier to not associate myself with fucking arabs.
>>138333127
they left their countries because they were shunned from their own. There's no PC culture here. If you fuck up you get beat up or worse. So they go to europe where's it's more lenient because they're like street mutts. Tolerate them and they won't leave you alone. Kick them once and they fuck off for good. Hopefully you adopt this strategy for dealing with muslims.
>>
File: 150 IQ.png (205KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
150 IQ.png
205KB, 659x525px
>>138333270

>The globalist language would be english

Literally everyone knows English, globalists would never produce their documents and talks in this pleb language.Don't try to pull any kikery here.
>>
>>138309863
Lebs are alright desu.
>>
>>138333468
Wtf man are you posting from a literal warzone.
>>
>>138333186
>women in iran
So great, try to let woman walk on the beach with bikini, she will get stoned

>israel is friend of the saudis
Yeah, so great friend that israeli passport are banned from saudia, and you cant go there litterally
Its america who is friend of the saudis
>>
>>138333399
>1. Demographics: the ultra orthodox are going to outnumber the current secular majority. That means more religion in our lives and more taxes to fund their gibbs.
>2. The economy is shitty. Everything is owned by government monopolies and private cartels / tycoons. Literally no hope for it to change.
>3. Mandatory military service. Everyone knows it's bullshit and about 80% of the manpower is useless. Don't want my kids to go through what I went in the IDF.
wtf I thougt the orthodox cucks were a minority? I did hear that living costs are up the ass, with shit like food being expensive as fuck. also, schools in tel-aviv seem to be extremely cuck'd degenerate leftist shit. with disgusting feminist "art" being allowed and taken seriously
>>
>>138333589
what?
>>
>>138333605
>So great, try to let woman walk on the beach with bikini, she will get stoned
you are talking about your saudi bff mate :^)

>>138333605
>Yeah, so great friend that israeli passport are banned from saudia, and you cant go there litterally
>Its america who is friend of the saudis
that is merely smoke and mirrors. saudis even launched pro-israel PR campaign lel. Israel is also always supporting them just because iran hates the saudi cancer and israel is cancer so they feel attracted to saudis
>>
File: 1500410316156.png (77KB, 930x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1500410316156.png
77KB, 930x1020px
>>138333589
american education!
>>
>>138333563
aww shucks :3
>>138333589
naah that was 10 years ago. Although my people know how to deal with foreigners who start shit.
>>
>>138329842
Alright. I definetely wanna walk the Kadisha Valley. Not sure if that's feasible alone or is it best to go with a group?
>>
>>138313512

>SUPPORT HEZBOLLAH EVEN IF YOU'RE CHRISTIAN LIKE ME.

Tbh just about every single Christian Leb I know whether Orthodox or Catholic supports them and we've got a hell of a lot in my area
>>
>>138333622
All he said, and the bottom part you said, is true, and you keep shilling for hezbollah kek,
>>
>>138333799
Nah look at anon's flag, he's clearly German
>>
>>138309863
A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>138333911
shilling for the defenders of Lebanon? need I remind you that israel is the cancerous cucks trying to invade?

>>138333974
nah, americucks suck the nazi dick way more than germans. your WWII era ancestors are rolling in their graves faster than the speed of light
>>
>>138333874
i'm pretty sure there are tourist groups that go together, if it's about safety the only thing you should worry about are car crashes
>>
>>138333622
The ultra orthodox in Israel are sort of the equivalent to Europe's Islamic problem.
They have like 7 children on average since they elected ultra orthodox parties to sit in the government and receive money for each kid.
The cost of living is also terrible because of soviet style farming market planning that jacks food prices through the roof. And this is just the start of it... I could write a book about the economic centralization issues here.
>>
File: 1489747890058.jpg (9KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
1489747890058.jpg
9KB, 343x147px
>>138333911
jews confirmed for doing 9/11 :^)
>>
>>138334082
fug. sounds rough mate. any chance of stopping the religious leeches?
>>
>>138334156
Yes, with state funded gas chambers
>>
>>138317578

What level of political power do lebanese christians have? Are they allowed positions of power in the government?
>>
File: 1475269115419.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475269115419.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>138334285
>Yes, with state funded gas chambers
seriously though, is the problem being adressed by the government? or do they actually want the religious to multiply this much?
>>
>>138322263
to be fair, it's more probable that you die first, since you live in Mexico, I'm truly sorry for you, let your anger flow here in the internet.
>>
>>138309863
>>Lebanese people

The Lebanese aren't people.
>>
>>138334401
t. turk
>>
>>138334156
There is one secularist party led by a famous ex TV talking head.
His father established a secularist party like that and they managed to have 2 very successful (I'd say most successful in Israel's history) cabinets ever - ousting the ultra orthodox parties to the opposition for the first time in decades.
He's trying to recreate his father's achievement, but he's kind of an idiot and I'm not sure he's the man to do it.

I still want to emigrate, though. The other 2 reasons are more than enough for me already without the ultra orthodox shit.
>>
>>138316180
Delete this
>>
>>138334401
true we are saints
>>
>>138334082
Without them, Israel would lose demographically to the muslims. They are israel's baby making machines, unlike the ones who bitch about them who barely have any kids.

Also, they are starting to get into the workforce lately and a lot of their kidds become secular.

You're probably a retarder russian (white nigger)
>>
>>138334376

As i told you before, the goverment is litterally cucks.
Bibi nettanyahu is letting the orthodox kikes hold him by his nuts so he wont lose his throne, so he gives them everything they want.
The public is also mostly retarded so they keep voting for him even tho knowing these problems, and then they "wonder why everything is shit"
>>
File: 1487206051247.webm (1000KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487206051247.webm
1000KB, 1920x1080px
>>138334444
cheque em

>>138334462
>I still want to emigrate, though. The other 2 reasons are more than enough for me already without the ultra orthodox shit.
I get it, but I meant in the long term, how fucked is Israel.
>He's trying to recreate his father's achievement, but he's kind of an idiot and I'm not sure he's the man to do it.
well fuck.
>>
Do Israelis hate the diasporans?
>>
>>138334594
ah I see. well, fuck it then. jump ship and never look back. if he has the people's support, then the people deserve what they get.
>>
>>138334594
How are the non-Jewish minorities in Israel doing?
>>
>>138334594
Tell me one person who can replace BIBI?

He turned the economy of israel around like no other ever did before him.

Also, during his time, there were the least wars and he strengthened diplomatic relations with loads of countries.

No other prime minister was better than him.
>>
nice ID's
>>138334480
>desu exit
>>138334509
>unix
>>138334594
>Mi6
>>
>>138334509
I wouldn't trust in massive secularization of (((them))) anytime soon.
And bitch, wake up! Arab fertility rates are already lower even than secular Jews'!
We don't need them and their favors. At least I don't need it. I pay enough taxes as it is in my tech job.

I don't really care about the existence of Israel, I just want a good fulfilling life.
>>
File: nemesis.jpg (11KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
nemesis.jpg
11KB, 300x180px
>>138334082

>jews being plagued by socialism

WELL WELL WELL ... seems like world turns doesn't it?
>>
>>138317578
Is it safe there for a blonde Chad American to visit with a Lebo friend? She says it is safe - but she also says we shouldn't go to South Beirut or South Lebanon. So should I worry if I go there?
>>
>>138334809
Not true, secular jews have about 2 kids on average. The arab average is about 3.

With all the religious jews, the average in israel is about 3.1. So they keep us alive
>>
>>138334687
Thanks, hopefully i'll jump to europe, and may someone already burn all the muslims, too mee orthodox kikes are just like the muslims, minus the bombing
And look, there is a kike who as said, keeps this whole shithole like what it is
By saying "muh orthodox, without them no country" disgusting
>>138334509
>>
>>138320336
Ahmed detected.

As someone from a country whose main export is the labor force, stories from overseas foreign workers having jobs in the Middle East would come back to tell horrible tales about Arabs sodomizing Pakistanis, Indians, fellow arab boys, filipinos and whites all because they're just savages who haven't evolved how to function as human beings.
>>
>>138334984
Ignore that kike, anon. He's probably a "Jewish Home" voter (the settlers' party in case you goyim don't know).
>>
>>138334984
You're probably a dumb russian who forged papers about being jewish just to immigrate from your nigger shithole into this advanced country.

Your type are all in street corners drinking vodka and stabbing each other. No one wants you in israel. Go niggerfy canada like all your friends.
>>
File: 1476736517064.jpg (84KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476736517064.jpg
84KB, 632x800px
>>138334984
>And look, there is a kike who as said, keeps this whole shithole like what it is
>By saying "muh orthodox, without them no country" disgusting
yeah those are usefull fucking idiots. a bunch of retarted mongoloids who ruin countries.
>Thanks, hopefully i'll jump to europe, and may someone already burn all the muslims, too mee orthodox kikes are just like the muslims
yes indeed. I always get along with jews irl, but those are never orthodox idiots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

why don't you support her, /pol/?
>>
>>138334775
The economy is still shit, and yes currently there is no other option than bibi because they are all fags, so replacing bibi with fag wont make a difference, someobody else should come up and save this country, but because there is no one yet, it is burning because the public support of orthodox kikes, without them they wouldnt have so much power on the goverment
>>
>>138335110
Dumb fuck, I was in the golani brigade, I'm an atheist and now I'm studying at the Technion. I'm also an atheist. But I'd rather have a religious based country, like the US, than the secular cucks in Europe.
>>
>>138317578
I've heard that muslim groups in Lebanon often kidnap Christian Lebanese women and sell them in other middle eastern countries as prostitutes. Is this true?
>>
>>138335134

>israel
>advanced country
>>
>>138335134
>implying israel is advanced. topkek
Israel is nothing more of a developing country by most standards.
And you must be a poor Morrocan / Iraqi cuck who doesn't have a degree or an EU passport by ancestry who's stuck in this hell hole :')

I've seen dozens of you jelly bastards already.
>>
>>138334857
pls no squee dammit
>>
>>138309863
I like the Lebanese a lot.
>>
>>138333053
>or americans and salad
kek
>>
>>138334594
Kill yourself, regressive leftist cuck
>>
>>138335253
The economy is not shit. Go to any western european country like the UK and france, it's next to impossible to find jobs there. BIBI made Israel have a higher GDP per capita than the UK and France. And salaries here are also higher.

I used to live in western Europe and you are right, western europe used to be better 10 years ago, but now israel is better off both economically and with relation to the muslim probnlem.
>>
File: 1486155888628.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486155888628.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>138334493

Lebanon-anon. how to get Lebanese wife.
>>
>>138335261
are you that troll that used to be on al jazeera 247 and was from israel and said the army was ghey
but was still based af
>>
File: 1491440066804.jpg (115KB, 1125x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491440066804.jpg
115KB, 1125x575px
>>138309863
>>
>>138335134
No you, a morrocan scum shipped on boat from his disgusting desert area while denouncing that he is arab while still act like one, both geneticly,phsicly, and dialectly
>>
libbis?
>>
>>138335465
they like strong stable guys with a job and facial hair, everyone should have a chance to get a qt lebanese waifu
>>
>>138335261
I don't give a fuck about your service nor your education.
I served in Mamram, bitch. My employment prospects are far larger than your's, you virgin. I already work in tech despite being a student.
You just study harder than me in the technion earning no money.
Enjoy being in reserves until you're 40 while I sip wine with the cool Dutch dude here in Europe.
>>
File: guo.png (479KB, 1090x1087px) Image search: [Google]
guo.png
479KB, 1090x1087px
>>138334027
>>
>>138335601
Lol, so easy to trigger russian niggers. It's easy to spot the fake jews from real russian jews. All the fake ones are dumb, illiterate and their women open their legs to anyone who takes them for a drive with his car. The Jews I know in the Technion actually look more Jewish and are intelligent unlike these white nigger scum who gulp vodka all day.
>>
>>138335755
cool, also I am Iranian with manly facial hair. but how do I find Lebanese qt? where do I go?
>>
can you lame cunts fuck off. leboa are the scourge of aus. the best thing you fuckers can say is that a small portion of them are bearable. remove kebab.
>>
>>138309863
Muslims have no empathy for any non muslim. To them you are less than a pig and that is after all the one animal they don't rape.
>>
>>138335782
*yours*

learn how to spell idiot.

Typical Russian uneducated scum making up stories about his great career. If you had such a great career you wouldn't be here bitching about the people who made Israel great. Bitter people are bitter because they are utter failures.
>>
>>138335933
>where do I go?
lebanon would be a good start, i'm pretty sure you'll get one in no time
>>
>>138334741
Well im actually romanian half kike tho lol, i dont know shit in romanian other than discidi uşa, incidi uşa and some other shit i hear at home,

But they are doing ok, if you know the offical language, except cant marry unless you get kiked and some arab jews will call you goy some times
>>
>>138315603
>>138315355
Every Shi'a I've met in turkey was well educated, modern, and cared greatly about western values. The average sunni stinks of shit and deems conservative (in a way wahhabi) values important. I'd take a shi'a over a sunni every day
>>
>>138335247
Beautiful voice.
>>
a thread filled with kikes and lebos acting like they matter is so sad to see, you sand monkeys are just as dumb as eachothet
>>
>>138336290
yeah if i had to choose between shi'as and sunnis i'd go with shi'as desu. they like us christians and they are very respectable.
>>
>>138335247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq-vBd4GCx8
more Julia!
>>
>>138336431
How safe is Beirut for Westerns?
>>
>>138336075
Prove to me your grandma isn't a Muslim before you speak about Russians, you Berber.
It is you who came here with no documents. At least we've heard of papers before.
Actually, I would probably want to live in Russia at least for a year at some point.
You can live pretty good there if you work in tech. Couldn't say the same about Morocco, though...

Your shaming language is nothing to me. I hope you realize I'm only here for the lulz. It's you who became all defensive and apologetic about Israel and the right wing government...
>>
>>138317282
t. Sunni boyfucker
>>
>>138310750
>amerishart education
>>
>>138336431
if i had to choose between deporting all the lebs from aus and deporting all the jews id take the first option
>>
>>138336498
By that I mean non- Lebo looking people.
>>
File: KebabRemovalSecrets.jpg (24KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
KebabRemovalSecrets.jpg
24KB, 500x217px
>>138336053
>remove kebab.
YARRR !
>>
>>138310750
Bro, how's your wife's son today?
>>
>>138336498
I think it should be okay. Maybe avoid the dahieh area

On a related notice: is Tripoli safe to visit if you're western looking?
>>
>>138310750
>more than the stormiest stormfag
stormiest stormfags love muslims.. they have a common enemy everything else be damned
>>
>>138336498
you don't have to worry, it's a bit overpopulated but other than that the only thing that could kill you is a car accident
>>
>>138336522
I'm not defending the right wing government and I never voted for BIBI or the jewish home. I vote for ale yarok and next election I'm voting for the libertarian right wing "Zehut".

I just can't stand idiotic people here who don't realise in what kind of heaven they are living. I've lived in A couple of countries in Europe for a few years. Today, Israel is much better in every parameter. Both economically, there is next to no crime here in comparison to Europe and people here are not degenerate cucks. A lot of this had to do with the right wing Likud. Sure, they are not perfect, but you don't talk shit about your country, especially to nazis on /pol/.

Israel used to be soicalist in teh past and the right is slowly privatizing everything and opening up the economy. That's why 10 years ago Israel had half the GDP per capita of the UK. This year we overtook them and they are regressing with all their socialism and "European values".

No, you wouldn't live in Russia. I was there last year and it was a shithole.
>>
>>138336761
I've been to tripoli recently. It's quite a shitshow but met some decent people. I heard muggings were common, so that will be amplified if you're whitet
>>
>>138336976
Looking forward to coming there, then. Thanks Leb-bro.
>>
>>138337154
But is it worth to visit? If not I'd just skip that shithole and enjoy myself somewhere else

Other question: where are there some nice beaches?
>>
ask californian who is half lebanese anything (here on vacation)
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-20_15-39-45.png (51KB, 1157x554px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-20_15-39-45.png
51KB, 1157x554px
>shalom shabot
>Shia are muslim thugs killing christians
>Christians are /ourgoys/ in the region

Kikes are pathalogical liars, JFC
>>
>>138310584
Retard. Lebbos have to deal with ISIS too.
Shia + Christian is the majority of the country.
>>
>>138337329
I visited to see a recent dictatorship for myself, not tourism. Can't tell anything about beaches, but if you're interested in the culture and aftermath, should prove to be an interesting trip nevertheless
>>
>>138337293
anytime ameri-bro
>>
>>138329491
im in jounieh right now it ands very nice :(
>>
>>138336053

Nah cunt you clearly don't live in Melbourne, Sudanese are the scourge of Aus. Got plenty of dodgy lebs in my area (Sunni families almost exclusively trash, my neighbours have had police shootouts and assassinations before at their home) and Sudanese are still the biggest filth that unites Anglos, Wogs, Arabs, Asians and Indians in their hatred. Literally 13.9% of all robberies by them at only 0.11% of the population in Victoria.
>>
>>138336522
>Prove to me your grandma isn't a Muslim

Islamic rules of apostasy make that impossible. And the fact muslim women can't marry non-muslim men. And Jewish men can't have Jewish kids with non-jewish women.

He's got you Ivan.
>>
>>138337361

Are your parents divorced and are you originally from Vermont?
>>
>>138337968
Nah senpai
>>
>>138337575
Well if I go I just want a total view of the country, so beaches as well as war ridden towns add up to that

>>138337640
Can you go to the beach there or is it better to go in Byblos?
>>
File: Antifa_Attacks_Disabled_Man3.jpg (90KB, 612x718px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_Attacks_Disabled_Man3.jpg
90KB, 612x718px
>>138309863
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
>>138337861

>multiculturalism

whoa ... how did westerners fall for this ruse
>>
>>138337018
This boom is temporary if no one does anything about (((them))) in the coming years - and it seems unlikely, you must admit.
I don't like the idea of living in a warzone. Don't care about living with a little less money but in a place where military is a choice.
BTW, I hope you do realize also that in case somewhere in the future the intl. community lays sanctions on Israel, living conditions here will be just like in Iran today, right?

I just have a different life plan, that's all. The military service changed me. I'm not a zionist anymore.
And you can virtually live and work anywhere with tech skills - so it fits me with the lifestyle I want today.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>138313723
used to be 70%+ Christian, then the Muslims decided "nah nah this is our country"

>picture very related
>>
>>138309863
I'm not sarcastic, but I think I'm starting to admire lebanese people.
>>
>>138336483
>>138331626
God, I love her. Want to see her live so bad. I was gonna be edgy and signal on facebook by posting the most recent concert Ahibaii, but for some reason the cameras cut to a bunch of awkward people in the crowd for it instead of aesthetic qts as previous vids.

here's another good vid with 8 minutes of patriotic songs subtitled https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPNoJcVDRi0
>>
>>138338378
Israel today is stronger economically than ever before and has stronger relations with more countries than ever. It's unlikely to change because the whole world is run based on realpolitik (every idiot know that) and Israel today has much more to offer than in the past.

What if I told you I grew up in an ultra orthodox family? I know loads of ultra orthodox people who become atheist (today it;s 10% of them), but more of them are exposed to the internet and becoming secular.

Even if they aren't, more of them entered the work force, even high tech lately. I'm starting to see a few of them even at the Technion. Te government knows they are a problem and they are trying to change them.

The far bigger problem is the arabs, no matter how educated they become, they are still terrorists. The terrorists in the UK were home grown British people, some of them with medicine degrees. Some of the terrorists in israel also come from rich families. The solution for the arabs is to get public opinion against them and then separate from them completely, which is already beginning to happen. Israel is becoming more right wing,which is a good thing.
>>
>>138336124
I was hoping for a more detailed advice and info.
>>
>>138339101
i'm no expert, still in the process of getting one myself :^(
>>
>>138339289
I see. good luck then. But can you tell me about your culture and women? what do they find important, how do they usually live together and what do they women look for?
>>
>>138339011
I have some esoteric destinations that aren't infested with Muslims. Done a lot of research.
I still don't want my future kids in the IDF and don't want them to live in a place where they'll be shamed for not having their dicks chopped.

I just don't care, can't bring myself to care about the future of this country.
It has little to do with living standards or income.
>>
>>138317282
>couldnt even use the dropper to get the right color background behind Taqiyya

god damn, fucking apply yourself
>>
>>138338378
Also, Europe is much more dangerous than Israel today. You get way more attacks there than in Israel and we have more experience with them.

This conflict is actually a good thing, because it brings the people together. Europe doesn't have outside enemies to bring the people together and they are going to the garbage bin of history. The Arab conflict is the best thing that could have happened to Israel.
>>
>>138339465
>Ayooo were the lebanese women at?
>>
>>138339572
if only italian women didn't age like bread.
>>
>>138339532
You always have palestinians chimping out in your country.

>>138339645
>Casanova spoke
>>
>>138339489
I don't care if anti zionists leave israel. In fact, I'm glad all the leftists are leaving to berlin. It means Israel will have less outside enemies.

I hope all of you leave and leave us to create a better country without crying like hood niggers about the living conditions that you're responsible for.
>>
>>138339465
they are very life loving, they love traveling and going around touristic sites so much it's weird sometimes.some of them like to have a job but they mostly rely on the man to get everything they need so having a decent job and a fancy car/house would help. The culture is very simple it's mostly festivals and such. not much other than that if i don't want to generalize
>>
>>138331281
wait Lebanese can have colored eyes?

These women must be saved from ME shitholes
>>
File: 1497602894952.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497602894952.webm
3MB, 720x304px
>>138339676
?

Italian women can be pretty nice but then they instantly become fat turks

>>138340019
cool, sounds good. women here just want to work and act and dress like men.
>>
>>138340065
t. retarted americuck who is helping israel try to invade them
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.