[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My question is why has this whole "take down the racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 960x720px
My question is why has this whole "take down the racist statue" thing just started happening now? Why didn't this happen in like 2006? Or 1999?
>>
Obama want around to ruin race relations then
>>
Iconoclasm is OK when the left does it.
>>
>>138306802
Because the dumb fuck retarded offspring of gen X were still kids in 2006.
>>
>>138306955

This.

The entire "everybody wins a trophy" generation as well as the "don't let your voice be oppressed. Speak UP" Indoctrinated generation are grown up monsters now and it makes me worry what the next generation of kids will act like.
>>
>>138306802
It wasn't as convenient as it is until now in order to brand Trump as racist.
>>
>>138307161

However the good news is that this generation is so selfish and slutty that many of them will never want to sit down and have children as the statistics for childbirth rate are already showing. Those who are really committed and hard working will definitely have kids. This hoey generation will grow up old with saggy gonnorhea filled pussies wondering why they can't find a good man. The trans will probably kill themselves off as the suicide rate is already 50%
>>
Nobody understands the statues are being removed to be refurbished by liberals because the original statues were old and needed a new polish (ok seriously it's because people are offended by an image it's not hard to understand guys)
>>
>>138306802
That's exactly the question you need to ask.

'Why now?' is a question we ALL need to ask, about everything.

If noone talks about it, if noone asks for it, if noones votes from it, yet it still appears... why? Who's pushing for it? What's the agenda?
>>
>>138307161
Gen Z (?) are meant to be surprisngly 'conservative'.
>>
because once you get to the point where you start splitting open dicks and making cunts, you need to be open to change in order to keep complaining
>>
>>138307161
>>138307388
There are many similarities between the shit happening today to China's lost generation. The current generation of Chinese despises the lost generation with a passion
>>
>>138306802

Because they think they can get away with it now.

Now that they are the "underdogs", they can fight from the position of moral supremacy and erase our past.

They think we won't try to stop them. They think this won't lead to war. They think wrong.
>>
>>138306802
it was probably a slow process. Dylann Roof & the confederate flag was an early step.
>>
People will forget about it by next Wednesday
>>
File: IMG_0393.jpg (49KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
49KB, 624x351px
See its refurbishment
>>
>>138306955
>>138307161
millennials and gen x are truly cancer. luckly they cant really do anything for themselves and gen z will have a chance to fix things
>>
>>138306802
My question is why has this whole display of "southern heritage" thing started happening in 1960s? Why didn't this happen in like 1900 or 1930?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/12/confederate-symbols-largely-disappeared-after-the-civil-war-the-fight-against-civil-rights-brought-them-back/?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-politics:homepage/card&utm_term=.89f3f1bce396
>>
>>138308145

https://unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/06/12/confederate-symbols-largely-disappeared-after-the-civil-war-the-fight-against-civil-rights-brought-them-back/?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-politics:homepage/card&utm_term=.89f3f1bce396
>>
>>138307161
>>138307470

Don't think the next generation is "conservative" or whatever.

They're only following what's "cool" and "trendy" right now, nad right now it's trump support etc. This does not make them conservative at all. Walk around in your city centers and shopping malls and take a look around.

I see 9 year olds dressed like whores wearing yoga pants, miniskirts, makeup taking selfies.
The boys aren't much different and also follow whatever is mainstream.

The generations will never be conservative until you get rid all of the kiked trash that's on the internet, jewbook and talmud vision
>>
It's because Trump won. The left simply can't stand the thought of not being in control of the country.
>>
>>138308145
Better question is, why does shit keep repeating itself. What we are going through is 60's repeat. Nothing you see now in the news hasn't been done before in the '60 and early '70.
>>
I've realized the media/education apparatus can turn the people on/ff, left/right, whatever, almost at will now.

They have almost a complete monopoly on the flow of information and how it is presented.

The overwhelming majority of people aren't interested in seeking out information/opinion beyond the mainstream web feeds and TV broadcasts. Most simply don't have the tools/IQ to connect the dots.

The people are like a mass organism that can be prodded in any direction though sophisticated manipulation of their mind and emotions.

Example -- Refugees getting pushback as they come into Europe... next day > 1 photo of dead Syrian boy on beach hits virtually every news outlet simultaneously > follow up stories and features across media for several days > poof, borders open, 700,000 men enter Europe (permanently) > It was a manipulation of peoples compassion. (but 10's of thousands were already dead prior to that particular boy, and nobody cared)

Media is VERY powerful, and most aren't able to understand how it can manipulate.
>>
>>138306802

It's the gradual steps to gun removal. First it was the confederate flag. When they seen little resistance to that they went after a harder target. Statues. Eventually they will go for the guns and given how soft we've been on their progress so far it wont be too far in the future.
>>
>>138308230

this. Anyone saying the next generation is going to be conservative is going to be in for a very rude awakening. The next generation will always betray the other ones in their name.
>>
>>138308180

Is this accurate though? Were the statues in question erected in the mid/late sixties in tandem with the civil rights movement?

Don't take what is presented at face value. Information can be and often is distorted.
>>
>>138308230
>I see 9 year olds dressed like whores wearing yoga pants, miniskirts
God what a time to be alive. Soon pedosexuals will be free to love. And believe me I'm going to love the shit outta some girls once I can come out of the closet ;)
>>
>>138306802
It's a power play by various arms of the (((leftist/media alliance))) to overcome being so massively wrong and massively dishonest during the 2016 election.
people don't like this shit. going to backfire massively
>>
>>138308778
The answer is don't into tv and don't into facebook. Problem solved.
>>
>>138306802
>My question is why has this whole "take down the racist statue" thing just started happening now?
"Never let a crisis go to waste."
>>
(((They))) want a color revolution, a "US spring". Turning us against one another and away from the truth of their crimes. The goyim are waking up and they're getting desperate for diversions.
>>
>>138309269
Dubious at best a lot of monuments were erected in the early 1900's before the civil uprising era
>>
>>138307161
>Joined Basketball team at Grade 5, legit played one game and skipped all others. Got a trophy because the team won first place.
>>
>>138309269
In the early 1900's Congress officially considered Confederates as American veterans, gave them US veteran status, and had them reburied in American military cemeteries. So that is when many of the monuments went up
>>
I have a serious problem with this, and I can't fucking believe actual academics don't.

I don't live in the US, I don't give a shit about your ever-present racial tensions, but fuck me are you people seriously trying to REWRITE HISTORICAL FACTS TO FIT YOUR IDIOTIC LIBERAL AGENDA?

Are you people fucking serious? How retarded do you have to be to even have a fleeting thought of this being a good idea?
>>
>>138308266
This
>>138309634
This

and

This all started with the Imran Awan got indicted and the rumors of Julian Assange getting a presidential pardon and is about to strike a deal with the US. That's why the whole "Russia, Russian, Russian" debacle has stopped. Julian not only has proof that it wasn't the Russians but that it was probably Seth Rich and the DNC had him killed for it.

Those two events up above could bring the entire DNC and some of the GOP down.
>>
>>138306802
Google "unprincipled exception"
>>
>>138310814
We don't think this is a good idea. This is the work of both the 1% of Elites trying to ERASE their history because it was the Democrats who legalized slavery, created Jim Crow and Segregation and made those statues. The KKK back then was Democrat and technically still is.

The Democrats are trying to erase history because information is getting around the net very quickly about who the Democrates and Leftist really are. They are getting desperate along with this>>138311066
>>
>>138307161
>everybody wins a trophy
Including the losers of the civil war
>>
>>138307470
Lol nobody is conservative. Maybe 5% of the population is. People are already hooked on gibs. Can't ever repeal gibs.
>>
>>138306802
It's not new it's just growing to a fever pitch due to:

the election of Donald Trump and how that plays into race relations as well as the rise of confederate and Neo Nazi sympathizers
>>
>>138306802
Trump's presidency and Steve Bannon / Breitbart becoming nationally discussed topics shined a spotlight on ideologies that get peddled by Milo and Richard Spencer. This spotlight emboldened that crowd, and that action generated an opposite reaction.

People weren't marching through towns with torches and Klan gear in 2006 or 1999.
>>
The left have to rally their base now that they're slipping after trumps victory.
>>
>>138306802
They need a good reason to destroy history that will sell to the masses.
>>
>>138310814
Whats with all this "Stuff" Pal? Most disagree with ripping out artifacts of your cultural history. The biggest problem we have at the moment is joe q public. They don't understand the true motivations behind these leftists or postmodernism. While most polls show the majority of americans don't want the statues down many believe they are being removed out of perceived racism that they somehow represent. If only they knew the truth we would have large public outcry against the practice. They have overreached already and it's starting at least.
>>
its all coming from the establishment
>>
>>138306802
they wold have lost the presidency

since they won't be president for another 4 years anyway, might as well blow everything up
>>
>>138312045
EXACTLY/
>>
File: sheeeiiit07.PM 002.png (41KB, 1133x499px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeiiit07.PM 002.png
41KB, 1133x499px
>>138306802
>My question is why has this whole "take down the racist statue" thing just started happening now?
the CONFEDERATE event in 2015 was Dylan Roof
before him, no one gave a shit.
CONFEDERATE & NAZI only started to rise once the Russia narrative started losing steam

really activates the almonds
>>
File: The Nation.jpg (270KB, 874x1175px) Image search: [Google]
The Nation.jpg
270KB, 874x1175px
>>138306802

This but in reverse.
>>
Trump & the Trumptards provoked ppl too much!
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.