[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give one reason we shouldn't team up with BLM and push for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

Give one reason we shouldn't team up with BLM and push for serperate ethnostates.
>>
>>138305413
Give em Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama then close the border for good.
>>
>>138305413
Because blm doesnt believe in nations and it is a commie branch pushed by jews
How retarded are you really nigga
>>
>>138305413
they dont want an ethnostate.. in fact thats probably their greatest fear
>>
>>138305413
They wouldn't agree to anything that threatens gibs.
>>
>>138305413
Liberia needs new Americans
>>
>>138305413
you can try but you're not going to be able to reason with 85 IQ animals.
>>
File: 1502567737637.png (48KB, 1205x633px) Image search: [Google]
1502567737637.png
48KB, 1205x633px
Because this entire country is rightful American clay, and I rather kill all traitors than give up a single inch. Africa is already the enthnostate BLM can fuck off to.

>Eurozone has more land
>Eurozone has more people
>Eurozone have been established for thousands of years
>Still inferior in every demographic to a 300 year old state

The difference is that Americans share a common identity and government. Europeans are so embroiled over minute differences that its impossible to unite them for common benefit. It would be a blessed leader of the millennium for someone to unite the European tribes. Its already done for us as Americans.
>>
File: We replaced you.jpg (82KB, 579x529px) Image search: [Google]
We replaced you.jpg
82KB, 579x529px
>>138305413
They're taking the whole country. They're not going to settle for half.

Not much else to say on that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T1w5_qv8s
>>
>>138305413
BLM is funded by Soros mate. Not even memeing
>>
We should do that
>>
>>138305413
That's a damn good idea.
>>
>>138305413
We could put BLM on reservations.
We're good like that.
>>
Not blm we need to hook up with black separatist. Go to one of their sites and you would swear you were on the daily stormer. They blame Hollywood for race mixing just like us, they want to preserve their people, etc etc. Seriously we should reach out to them and make a alliance, BLM will never work with us because they don't want whites gone, they want whites to basically be their slaves. As far as I am concerned they have every right to be here as much as we do. We just split into two nations, maybe nation states were we work together when we are threatened. We'll choose a few southern states they can have. They are more adapted for warmer climates anyway.
>>
File: 1479404638332.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1479404638332.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
>>138305413
How about we let BLM do what they wanna do and worry about us. If they have a problem with Antifa then they can sort it out on their own or ask for assistance. They can think for themselves
>>
>>138305413
BLM is a soros funded scheme to kick off a color revolution
>>
>>138307887
first sane comment i read all day. can we be friends?
>>
>>138305413
Christ almighty I wish these people were Malcolm X copies. But they aren't in fact, the average nigger is so scared of living with other niggers that they'll kill to keep from it.
>>
File: War_Flag_of_Novorussia.svg.png (10KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
War_Flag_of_Novorussia.svg.png
10KB, 900x600px
>>138305413
If you want a separate* ethnostate, your only chance of success is for you to return to the southeastern European caucus mountains area where your bloodline is from. Separate ethnostates are pretty popular there. You will be happy you went there and the rest of us will be happy that you are gone. America is a melting pot. Deal. With. It. Faggot.
>>
File: POLOkayWithThis.jpg (35KB, 566x209px) Image search: [Google]
POLOkayWithThis.jpg
35KB, 566x209px
Yoink
>>
>>138305413
BLM doesn't want a "separate ethnostate." They want your state.
>>
File: 1476520861147.png (77KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476520861147.png
77KB, 372x300px
>>138305413
>because muh niggers muh race war muh day of the robe xDXDXDXD KILL ALL NON-WHITES XDXD
>>
>>138308075
>Because this entire country is rightful American clay, and I rather kill all traitors than give up a single inch. Africa is already the enthnostate BLM can fuck off to.

So if this country belongs to native Americans, then the blacks should go back to Africa. Cool, that makes a lot of sense. Where should the white European immigrants go back to, Europe?
>>
>>138308764
Was that before or after they sold the land or after they were raiding settlers without provocation? Maybe it was when they migrated down here and squatted on the land.
>>
The black state should be Miss, and Cajun country then wall it off no gubment gibs after seed money no control over them river system .... halfawhites get New Jersey..... Asians back to Japan and China and whatever Jews back to the sandbox
Mexicans over the wall
> America will be great again
>>
>>138305413
Because that would require

A) nazis of the same caliber as Rockwell
B) black nationalists of the same caliber as Malcolm X and Elija Muhammed

And I don't see any of this be a possibility in the near future.

>>138308075
If the "true" redpilled recognized the deaths of jews, it would be almost perfect.

And there's a big difference between EU and USA. There's not one single dominant ethnic group in EU. From the inception, USA was an anglo thing. In that regard, USA and Russia has much more in common than USA and EU. Despite that, the americans didn't have a common enough identity just like that. It took them centuries to earn that. After the independence, there was a clear and present danger that the colonies would break into petty squabbling states, a bad copy of Europe.

However, we europeans will sooner or later find a common enough identity.
>>
>>138308968
>Was that before or after they sold the land or after they were raiding settlers without provocation? Maybe it was when they migrated down here and squatted on the land.
Wow, look ma, "rightful" turns out to be a complicated idea.
>>
>>138309153
The difference is whites built America not injuns/niggers/spics/chinks. Sure you can have the land back but it will just be a empty field.
>>
>>138305413
BLM is not the same as the Nation of Islam
>>
>>138305714
Surrender 3 precious states to the niggers? Just send em back to Africa
>>
>>138305413
They don't want an ethnostate. They'd have to start working, policing themselves, taking self-responsibility for their own actions, and stop blaming whites for everything.
The elites don't want that either. Why do you think they had Malcom X and Rockwell murdered when their respective sides stopped fighting and found common ground on going back to Africa? The point is, if you think you'd be getting any positive media/government/NGO coverage, you'd be wrong. Any movement would be slandered as an alt-right neo-nazi white supremacist operation regardless of the truth.
>>
>>138309850
>Why do you think they had Malcom X and Rockwell murdered when their respective sides stopped fighting and found common ground on going back to Africa?

This.

The jews also got Marcus Garvey imprisoned and deported.

>When the trial ended on 23 June 1923, Garvey had been sentenced to five years in prison. Garvey blamed Jewish jurors and a Jewish federal judge, Julian Mack, for his conviction. He felt that they had been biased because of their political objections to his meeting with the acting imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan the year before. In 1928, Garvey told a journalist: "When they wanted to get me they had a Jewish judge try me, and a Jewish prosecutor. I would have been freed but two Jews on the jury held out against me ten hours and succeeded in convicting me, whereupon the Jewish judge gave me the maximum penalty."
>>
>>138305828
Exactly, if they wanted an ethnostate they'd be promoting it. They want to divide and conquer, easier than surrounding an area because its less noticable
>>
>>138309850
>Any movement would be slandered as an alt-right neo-nazi white supremacist operation regardless of the truth.

This too.
>>
File: 1495269800832.jpg (370KB, 1123x769px) Image search: [Google]
1495269800832.jpg
370KB, 1123x769px
>>
>>138305413

BLM doesn't want an ethno-state, they want an multi-ethnic United States of Brazil where black people are given special gibs and tons of social capital and sympathy for being black.
>>
>>138305413
Sure, that's not a goal of BLM.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.