[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are doomed to die as a hated old white man. Your Eurasian-Negroid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1[1].jpg (42KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
42KB, 852x480px
You are doomed to die as a hated old white man. Your Eurasian-Negroid grandchildren won't even know to pity you, wondering why 爷爷 was so stoic and a little scary. Decades after you've passed away, they will learn the truth and, depending on their dispositions, will experience a mix of sympathy, condescension, and loathing for you.

Documentaries about the curious hateful time when whites were plentiful won't even mention /pol/. Cherry-picked, apologetic faggots reminisce about how panicked they were over nothing, their feeble darting eyes welling with tears. The justice of our post-white world is greater than they could have ever imagined.

Our guys will know that discourse changed nothing. "Ensure a future for white children," hahaha, by voting and politely asking for it. The best they have to hope for is reservation land and generations of ridicule as they are slowly blacked. And good riddance, the human beings will say in unison, while they gnaw one other to ribbons.
>>
is this post meant to rile people up? just curious
>>
>>138301460
Kek yeah, leftypo up late. Schools back in so tonight is the only night they have to stay up late and shitpost. Essay GE
>>
non of things will happen i plan to leave this shit hole of a country and plan to have children in a different country. No person should have children in america. Not going to raise my children in this very anti traditional catholic country.
>>
>>138301367
Ok, when you're done, remember to rename Earth as Somalia.
>>
>>138301460
We can't even work up the guts to go outside and gather for fear of Jewish retaliation. What would be the point of manufacturing outrage that ultimately goes nowhere?
>>
Eurasian-Negroid movie stars will bleach their skin to appear more attractive, and the mongrels for whom this is out of reach will call it racism in their post-race world. White Nostalgia will be a term that they coin to shame and suppress any remorse for removing a people that supposedly did not exist.
>>
>>138301367
Negro please. My kid goes to public school and is fully redpilled on niggers spics and liberals.
>Daddy why can (insert spic) be mean but we cant be mean back?
>Daddy why does (insert nigger) not do what the teacher says?
>Daddy (kid with roastie mom) says her mommy doesn't like her because she's always on her phone.
>Daddy (Random boy) is always in trouble and says all his daddy does is drink beer.
>I'm glad you're my daddy instead of him.
Smart gen z kid. Feels good man
>>
Jokes on you, if my grandkids aren't white I'll kill them
>>
File: vRKmJN.gif (589KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
vRKmJN.gif
589KB, 320x180px
By OP's logic, places like /pol/ wouldn't exist.

We do nothing but analyze, glorify and pity the whites who fought before us. Even the ones we're told are "the bad guys."
>>
>>138303409
As a teenager, he will be forced to choose between being incel or adopting white guilt.
>>
>>138301367

cool story bro
>>
File: large.jpg (49KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
49KB, 268x263px
>>138301367
pissing into a sea of piss my man.
>>
>>138303649
If whites are destined to become 1/10 of the global population before the end of the century, it follows that there must be a few who want to be white.
>>
>>138303948
Cumming into a sea of fire.
>>
>>138303761
Incel is better than a roastie. I am highly doubtful of the white guilt route
>>
>>138301460

yep. It seems like there are literal nazi recruiters who stalk these boards 24 hours a day looking to "red pill" gullible, young impressionable people, to fight for their lost cause.
>>
>>138301367
Want the black pill?
After two generations, nobody will remember You, either. It will be as if you've never been.
We're all headed for oblivion, dipshit.
>>
>>138301367
>negroid grandchilfren
Only 7% of all white women give birth to a non-white child and 51% of that is to Pablo, the white Hispanic.
>>
>>138304710
That number was hardly a blip just two generations ago.
>>
>>138304978
What happens when the Offspring decides to identify as White? Do they deserve your condemnation?
>>
>>138304470
We are the same, on the wrong side of the future.
>>
>>138305103
When a fetus develops, it does so slowly at first. Then, it grows most of its mass in just a couple months. There is no conscious thought involved.
>>
File: Wat.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>138305439
>>
>>138304470
True. This is why fatherhood matters. Your knowledge values and culture should not be muddled but be passed on as readily as your name. Make your kids better than you and while your great grandchildren may not know you, you have the ability to influence your line for generations.
>>
Anything you say will be used against you in a court of race crimes against humanity.
>>
>>138301367

Sage
>>
File: 1495702775372.jpg (408KB, 1482x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1495702775372.jpg
408KB, 1482x1020px
>>138301367
>>
File: 1502923569164.jpg (12KB, 186x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502923569164.jpg
12KB, 186x238px
>>138301367
DAS RITE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
>>
>>138303409
>>I'm glad you're my daddy instead of him.
Your child loves you. Raise your child well.
>>
>>138307158
The anti-fascists of the future will watch TV shows and grumble at their computers.
>>
>>138307498
And somehow, that got Trumped elected.
>>
Jokes on you, I'll die a foreveralone chink.
>>
>>138301367
I often think about how community college professors in the future will lecture on the death of the white race.
>>
>>138301367
They've been trying to kill whites for thousands of years. We're still here. Quit being cunts and start breeding.
>>
>>138301367

White people aren't going anywhere, they will just become a despised, intelligent, more tribalistic and self-interested minority.

Whites will become the new Jews.
>>
sandniggers will evolve into blonde white people, spics will evolve into asians or something. unless the world ends, but then it won't matter now will it?
>>
>>138307158
Churchill did not say that.
>>
>>138301367
joke's on you numbnuts, the chinese are gonna exterminate all the "negroids". unlike the white man, they can't be guilted into feeling sympathy or shame, and that's why my grandchildren will be Ashkenazi-Mongoloid oven operators.
>>
>>138301367
It must suck to belong to such a pathetic, weak and literally doomed race. It must especially suck observing in real life your hometowns slowly getting conquered, being noticeably less white every time you go outside and it must really suck for you witnessing more and more of the institutions becoming less white and more leftist and thus openly hostile to you. You see what's happening in academia and the corporate world right now? this is just the beginning.
>>
>>138301367
Never going to happen. White people are like grasshoppers, when backed into a corner and deprived of resources they change from hard-working, good-natured folk into a deadly swarm of locusts that rains destruction on their enemies. They go from fearing death and loving peace to being blood-thirsty, nearly suicidal fanatics. The last time whites went into swarm mode they took over the entire planet and then fought the biggest wars in history. If you push us off the edge again we will unleash another, greater war of genocide against the subhuman inferiors.

Also sage
>>
>>138308156
We're proud pandas
>>
>>138309083
The Han will be very next after we die. Being black will become their new solar panel.
>>
>>138309846
Wounded Knee and Boston
>>
>>138309681
There will be no fighting There will be no one
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.