[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does systematic oppression actually exist? >be a member of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 95wuhuz42ily.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
95wuhuz42ily.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
Does systematic oppression actually exist?
>be a member of a racial group that is supposedly profiled and harassed by police
>never had any negative run ins with police during my teenage years
>all of my experiences with police growing up were very positive
>be adult now
>work in a downtown office
>see police every day when I take public transpiration or walk around on my lunch break
>they never harass me or randomly stop me

The media is always running stories about "systematic oppression" or "police bias" and I've never seen it.
>>
>>138299425
>>138299425

What most people (I.E. most people in America) don't get is that the media is in it for the money. They make money off of the racial divide. They want to keep perpetuating bullshit to cater to the wants of whoever owns them.
>>
>>138299425
It absolutely exists. I systematically oppressed my boi hole last night with a huge variety of vibrators. I got super gay with myself darling and I'll do it again tonight. Kisses.
>>
>>138299425
George Rockwell said communists always attack the police and like to use the phrase "police brutality."
>>
>>138299688
>mention rockwell
>88
What did kek mean by this?
>>
File: 1485138965456.jpg (227KB, 758x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485138965456.jpg
227KB, 758x758px
>>138299669
>>
>>138299425
"Systematic oppression" in a nutshell
>Non-whites do worse on [selective socioeconomic metrics] that the white average
>???
>That's systematic oppression...somehow
>>
File: palindrome.png (32KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
palindrome.png
32KB, 300x141px
>>138299747
>mention kek
>palindromic numbers
What did Thoth mean by this?
>>
File: 1502899531782.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502899531782.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>138299425
No. It's something that pathological virtue-seeking white people push, driven by their unconscious urges without being aware of their lack of agency.

What we call 'systematic oppression' is actually just 'differential outcomes', which, being differential, are not shared equally across all non-majority (nonwhite) races. The myth of systematic oppression or institutionalized racism does not, and HAS NEVER been able to account for the overachievement of Asians and Jews, despite the acknowledgement that racism ought also to exist in these cases.

Basically it's a meme and there are blatant holes in it that make lefties uncomfortable so they never bother to address. Sometimes they might casually drop something about 'Asian family structures' (which are totally unlike Jewish family structures, btw) but that's just more social constructionist bullshit that is never thought out because they naturally want to avoid focusing on the holes in their belief system.
>>
>>138299425
Systematic oppression is an excuse for those who either can't or are unwilling to succeed.

If you came home from work everyday and read biological engineering books, edited your novel, developed a video game or posted blogs on insightful ideas and were exceptional at either of these things, the world would resonate and respond if your work was exceptional. Some of us are born unexceptional or we are too lazy to make the extra effort. The system rewards clever and incredible ideas or works.

That is our system. Complaining about your circumstances is not the system's fault, it's yours. Gimme dats is easier that coming up with the next big idea or invention.
>>
>>138300180
>put in countless hours of hard work and effort to succeed in school
>pays off in the end, get a nice office job
>people I know attribute my success to being half-white
>these same people spent their entire teenage years drunk and/or high and blame their wagecuck status on racism
Makes me reeee whenever I hear people say that stuff
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.