[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VOTE TO LEGALLY RECOGNIZE ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

VOTE TO LEGALLY RECOGNIZE ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

If you are an American, I seriously urge you to do this
>>
File: 1384205929290.gif (2MB, 254x275px) Image search: [Google]
1384205929290.gif
2MB, 254x275px
>whitehouse petitions
>>
>>138291875
Dude, this site is full of shit. The only thing the whitehouse said when it was created was "if the signature count hits a certain amount we will generate a response of the administrations position on the issue."

Thing is, they arent even required to do it. They can ignore it if they want, which obama and now trump typically do for 99.99% of petitions that end up on there.
>>
>>138292205
political influence CAN be achieved through peaceful means, you dumbass. if this gets 100.000 signatures (which it very well might), that does matter. "intangible power"
>>
>>138292795
yea it achieving 100.000 signatures doesnt "formally" mean anything, but discrediting it entirely, i think, is erroneous
>>
>>138291875
Antifa must be eradicated like ISIS.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acYlr4soGW4
>>
>>138291875
I have already signed this and urge everyone who has not to do so. An earlier, similar petition failed to get the necessary signatures. Right now we are on the verge of something big with antifa terrorists.
>>
>>138292984
Dude, it was created by obama as a PR stunt. When he was first elected 8 years ago the media portrayed him as the hip new kid on the block who is super into this new fangled "social media" and can really "dig it" when it comes to all this totally rad and groovy stuff like "blogging."

So he started it. Somebody started a joke petition to build a deathstar, to which obama made a joke about the whitehouse cancelling plans to build it upon learning a nearby galaxy had tried the same and had it blown up by a single pilot in a starfighter.

Then he totally ignored it. Hasnt stopped people from desperatley posting petitions there for 8 fuckin years. This is like the 12th declare (insert political opposition here) to be terrorist petitions this year.

Fuck, /k/ starts and successfully signatures a "fully legalize machineguns" petition there like every 6 months.
>>
Check this out now!

>>>/x/19464666

Now
>>
File: 1503188059056.jpg (136KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1503188059056.jpg
136KB, 500x738px
>>138291875

>*BBRRRAAAAAAPPP*
>>
>>138292820
the terror watchlist isn't democratically decided. it is based on actual criteria, among which is not just opinions you don't like to hear
>>
>>138293586
that all might very well be true, but if 100.000 signatures are obtained within a few days, i feel that might mean something. maybe not, i dno. it takes 100.000 americans five damn seconds to sign it, so why not.

>>138294755
antifa does far more than "voice opinions i dont want to hear", and if you think otherwise, youre fucking stupid
>>
you should screenshot the petition and tweet it at the WH and Trump, probably get more attention that way than some petition.
>>
>>138296220
see, if this gets 100.000 signatures in no time (its already gotten like 25k in two days), and show that shit to trump/some other politician (even in the form of a tweet), that might very well have an actual impact.
>>
>>138291875
SIGNED
>>
>>138297631
spread that shit too dawg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.