[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7 J9hXIy6E Super Volcano

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: download (10).jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
6KB, 298x169px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7J9hXIy6E

Super Volcano will erupt because of the eclipse. Video Explains why.
>>
File: IMG_0187.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>138285362
I welcome death
>>
>>138285362
>day of the eclipse
>absolutely fucking nothing happens

wow its just like every end of the world scenario predictment ever
>>
>>138285590
>Moon Appearing directly over Yellowstone along with cosmic rays heating up the magma and the moon tugging the magma up.
>>
>>138285362
We can only wish anon
>>
>>138285362
Tomorrow's video:
>"Why Yellowstone didn't in fact explode due to unrelated Eclipse even though it really could have!!111!!1!!"
>>
>>138285362
>Video Explains why.
THIS GON BE GOOD
>>
>>138285362
Will 4chan be unavailable following the eruption? There goes my comfy afternoon spent F5-ing /pol/, I guess.
>>
it's literally nothing.
>>
>>138285362
I live in .vancouver. Does this mean I will have a slow painful death?
>>
>>138285362
If it can kill commiefornia I'm ok with it
>>
File: download (18).jpg (54KB, 343x326px) Image search: [Google]
download (18).jpg
54KB, 343x326px
>>138287832
Yes
>>
>>138285362
>>138285362
>Last total solar eclipse visible only in America in 1776
There were 4 documented solar eclipses in 1776, all of which were partial
>Gravity of sun
Do you know how strong the sun's gravitational pull is? Venus is stronger
>Over Yellowstone
This is also not true. Several scientist have maps showing the eclipse being SOUTH of Yellowstone on it's path. Yes, it will still be visible, but it won't be as complete or 'strong' as it'll be in Nashville or Carbondale, IL.

I'd ignore the video
>>
>>138285362

This explosion would make Canada like 50% white. Literally all the small white towns except for some in Quebec and the sparsely populated east coast would be left untouched.
>>
File: _88160170_trump-promo.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_88160170_trump-promo.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>138285362

TIDAL BULGE
The net gravitational force exerted on the Earth's water bodies results in a pull known as the tidal bulge, which always exists in two places. On the sphere of the Earth, water bulges outward at the point where it is closest to the moon, as well as the point furthest from the moon. The far bulge is due to the difference in inertia between the Earth and the water farther away from the moon.

TYPES OF TIDES
Two types of tides are spring tides and neap tides. Spring tides are the most drastic, while neap tides are comparatively small. Spring tides occur at new and full moons. During new and full moon, the Earth, moon, and sun form a straight line. The resultant gravitational force exerted on Earth's water is strongest at these moments. Neap tides occur during the quarter phases of the moon. During these phases, the sun and moon are at a right angle, with the Earth at the angle's vertex. During a neap tide, the sun's gravity lessens the overall effect of the moon on the water.

SOLAR ECLIPSE
Solar eclipse happens when the moon passes directly in front of the sun for some observers on Earth. The moon is always in its new phase during a solar eclipse; no light from the sun shines on the face of the moon closest to Earth at this time. Therefore, during a solar eclipse, the Earth experiences spring tides.

TIDES
Spring and neap tides refer to the relative magnitude of the tidal bulge. Because there are two places where the tide bulges and two corresponding points on the Earth where the water is lowered, we experience two high and low tides in the course of the moon's rotation around the Earth. During spring tide, the high tides are at their highest, and the low tides are at their lowest. Therefore, during a solar eclipse, if you are at a place on Earth that corresponds to a low point of the water, you will experience a low tide. The precise height of any tide also depends on the shape of the coastal basin and its corresponding landmass.
>>
>>138285362

IT"S NOTHING, THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR DURING SPRING TIDES, THE SUN AND MOON DO NOT MOVE OUT OF THEIR RINGS, DO NOT GET CLOSER, AND ARE IN THIS CONFIGURATION ONCE A YEAR.

GO HOME, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MAGMA WILL NOT MOVE ANYMORE THAN IT ALWAYS DOES DURING SPRING TIDES
>>
>>138285362
reported for ant image
>>
>>138288464
>.0006 of the gravity we experience on earth keeps our entire planet in life sustaining orbit.
neat.
>>
File: AntiFa_Beating_Old_People.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AntiFa_Beating_Old_People.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>138285362
Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: https://farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!
>>
>>138285362
In the long sad history of idiotic claims.
This doesn't even rank. It's just dull tier idiocy.
>>
>>138285801
That's some wack psuedoscience anon
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>>138285362
>hurr durr 2012 hur durrr
>hurr durrr negrodamus
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.