[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would spreading misinfo, like "woman who have lots of sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Would spreading misinfo, like "woman who have lots of sex age faster that virgin" or the like could cause woman to not to be sluts?
>>
>>138278440

Black Dicks are infected and contact with one of them will give you herpes.
>>
>>138278668
but thats the truth though, he said MISinformation not actual facts
>>
>>138278440
Or we could use facts. For every year or so a woman consistently uses birth control medication, she loses about 2 years of fertility, meaning that a 32 year old woman could be nearing menopause because of the medical jew.
>>
>>138278668
Woman don't care about STDs, but they care about their looks, or rather that's what they only care about.
>>
>>138278440
I wouldn't call that misinformation. Women who have a lot of sexual partners tend also to smoke / drink more than their less promiscuous counterparts which makes most people appear to age faster.
>>
>>138278852
>implying 16-20 year old sluts care about that
If they believe by the time they hit 20, they would look like 30 they would certainly think about it.

>>138279038
Well, I don't know about any studies showing correlation between aging and having sex.
>>
there's plenty of real information, you don't have to make shit up

talk about oxytocin bonding, i suspect that might lead to making it harder to fall in love or something. show the long term relationship stats. either some women will care because they want a longterm relationship, or they won't care.

there's also the link between birth control and making it more difficult to fall in love. not to mention feminizing men with their urine which causes a depletion in hot guys. surely that should bother them, well only the ones with a sense of responsibility for society anyways.

but i don't think women care really, they'll just do what they want. arguing statistics and discussing hormonal balances isn't sexy. most normies in general, male and female don't want to hear it actually.
>>
>>138278440

removing jews is a good start,not spreading in the media that every nigger as a dong so big it can cripple the bitch,being more aggressive towards then is another good thing,women like masculinity,that means yelling,why you think they go for the niggers? white men are so pussyfied that they only think 'but muh feelings',fuck feelings women like man with balls.
>>
File: 1481773156561.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481773156561.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>138279601
>either some women will care because they want a longterm relationship
>well only the ones with a sense of responsibility for society anyways
>but i don't think women care really
Well, mate, even you say that it would be pointless. Woman rely on their looks, that's where we need to attack, especially age, since fat acceptance is growing.
>>
Telegony is real and whores cary the semen of every partner who has cum inside them.
>>
>>138278440

Nothing other than shame from their peer group can stop sluttery. They all want to be sluts but before the jewish propaganda machine they were forced through peer shaming to limit their sluttery. Now it's out of hand. There's no going back. Our only choice is to replace them with sexbots or something.
>>
>>138280832
If they can't get man to fuck they can't be sluts, they get man by looking good.
>>
>>138279244
>Well, I don't know about any studies showing correlation between aging and having sex.
There probably isn't any studies that would link the two because it would be naive to isolate those two factors.

It is kinda like the link between homosexuality and mortality. Homosexuality by itself doesn't cause or increase the chance of death. It is all the homosexual related behaviors that greatly increase mortality like binge drinking, illicit drug use, and high promiscuity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.