[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is our fetishization for the 30s and 40s really helping? Wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: smirk.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
Is our fetishization for the 30s and 40s really helping?

Wouldn't achieving the 80s be more realistic?
>>
Why would anyone want to relive the 80's?
>>
>>138270987
|>
|
|&
>>
The 80s was terrible. I would shoot myself if I was living in the 80s right now. White nationalism or even just basic nationalism was dead and no one had any interest in it because the people were too complacent from the economic prosperity so they literally didn't give a fuck about any of this. Racemixing was irrelevant to them in their endless coke-fueled haze that they lived in.

It would seem completely hopeless and the future would look even more hopeless.

There's no time I would rather live in than this because everything is so shit right now that we have the greatest chance of turning this around. Going back to the 30s or 40s is like going back to stage 1 cancer, the 80s is like stage 2 cancer, and now we're living in a time where it has finally gone terminal and this whole rotten mess that we're living in is starting to buckle.
>>
>>138270987
Way ahead of ya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
>>
>>138271234
I'd love 80's political climate. 1880's.
>>
2am at a 7/11.wav
>>
>>138271544
This
Basically, America pre-1930ss is where it's at.
>>
I will take the 90s at this point. Its getting worse not better.
>>
>>138271544
>greatest chance of turning this around

>terminal

????
>>
File: ridingbean.jpg (216KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ridingbean.jpg
216KB, 1200x675px
>>138271234
>>
>>138272241
Turning around the extinction of our race. The civilization is what has gone terminal and that has become rotten, decadent, and so disgusting that anyone in the past could not fathom how bad it is today.

If our civilization was able to recover from where we are now and just roll back to the 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s then it would be hopeless for us because we would just be rolling back to a lesser form of the decadent, deracinated rot that we're living in today. We would all be lulled back into complacency and then the pattern would repeat itself as it gets worse with each decade because the underlining problem was never fixed and we only rolled back to an earlier stage of our collapse.

Unless we live in a society that is structured by and for whites, that completely rejects any idea of racial equality, and unabashedly promotes white supremacy in the same way that the founding fathers promoted it then we will be swarmed, outbred, and inevitably destroyed.
>>
When heavy metal ruled the word while you fags were jacking it to Duran Duran.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.