[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a decent guy, pretty conservative. I vote Republican

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: water.jpg (22KB, 637x556px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
22KB, 637x556px
I'm a decent guy, pretty conservative. I vote Republican and vote often. I'm clean cut and dress appropriately like an adult should.

I don't hate any group of people. I'm not racist and I don't hate Jews. I'm a peaceful guy who just works a job, pays the rent, puts food on the table and spend time with my wife and young son.

It's hot this time of year and during the summers I keep my head shaved due to the heat.

Unfortunately this is enough for me to get labeled a Nazi these days. This is what it's come to folks.

People who don't want to be judged by the color of their skin or their appearance are now judging people by the color of their skin and their appearance.
>>
>>138262851
That is because this is, and has been, nothing more than an attack on the white race. People have been showing all of is the videos and comments of people demanding that whites die off or labeling all whites as evil. Rapists. Racists. Nazis. This has been going on far longer than Charlottesville. No matter what we do this is the narrative. This is what is going to be sold to the general public. Until we all fuck off and die they will drag us through the mud each and every day as a whole.
>>
>>138264051
Today many people think it's OK to punch Nazis, but what happens when they start labeling anyone they disagree with a Nazi?

Then it'll be socially acceptable to use violence against anyone they disagree with. This is what I'm afraid will happen.
>>
>>138262851
us racists where right afterall it seems
>>
I've seen some posts on Facebook of people commenting on someone's haircut. For example, "That's a fascist haircut".

I shave my head during the summers due to the heat. I wonder how long it's going to be before I get accused of being a Nazi when I'm nothing of the sort. This is what we're becoming.
>>
>>138262851

You need to realize that it's not about right and wrong (or even any kind of logic, for that matter) with these people. They are anti-white racists and they want to see the country burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ_MpQMwr-M
>>
File: 1493774993042.png (776KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
1493774993042.png
776KB, 1804x2438px
Well, duh.
Identity politics matters and it matters a lot because there are significant average differences between racial groups. Each one of them has their own interests.
The left need whites gone so that they can push the overton window to the left.
>>
>>138262851
Some one red pill this man.
>>
>>138262851
it's is one of the primary weapons of international jewry, labeling and associating ideas for the purpose of containment.

so you have shaved head -- therefore your political ideas are obviously killing jewish chidren and conquering europe, here meet schlomo goldberg - he shares your ideas.

schlomo: heil hitler, gass the kikes
you: but i'm not nazi
cnn: neonazi skinheads on the rampage.
>>
>>138267734
I do blame the media for a lot of this. It's almost like they want people to believe that there is this vast, secret army of underground Nazis that are just waiting to strike.

That's just ridiculous. But 24 hours news channels gotta talk about something I suppose.
>>
>>138265393
That's where we already are
>>
It's easy to "find" an army of Nazis when you expand the definition of one to anyone who disagrees with you.

When everyone who disagrees with you is "a Nazi" then the number of of supposed Nazis increases dramatically.
>>
nazi here, dare you to punch me haha can;t?/ i win
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.