[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here getting really depressed. I'm thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: trips-cutting-the-cord.jpg (440KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
trips-cutting-the-cord.jpg
440KB, 1200x675px
anyone here getting really depressed. I'm thinking about cutting the cord.. not just getting rid of tv and replacing it with the internet. i'm thinking of getting rid of the internet too. I remember when i was a kid the internet was new and exciting. i remember fan sites ruled the web. a geocities website could be shit or an expected gem.Everything is corporate controlled now. between google and facebook EVERYTHING is sanitized now. everything is some sort of official source. ideology now rules everything. 4chan is like the last of the websites that has any 1990s appeal but #gamergate even showed how controlled that can be. Is there any good reason to continue to spill $60+/month for an internet connection + hundreds of dollars every couple years to upgrade your computer, your wiring, cable modem, etc.

and yes, i'm actually being serious. is this the final red pill? that all media is now controlled and that living in the real world free of media is the only real freedom?
>>
>>138248517
This isn't the final redpill
I haven't watched TV for years
Reminder: Hulu and Netflix are just as bad
>>
I only have mobile data and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm way more productive now. I also have 8tb of tutorials and eBooks to keep learning.
I think it's a great decision.
>>
>>138248517
I would say it's a healthy thing to do. It's tantamount to the 80's movements when people were saying they were fed up with technology and retreated to the wilderness and wrote books or something,
>>
>thinly veiled suicide thread
no op i really do think you should kill yourself
>>
>>138248517
>ywn masturbait to DragonBall x again :'(
>>
>>138248517
Cut the cord to cable and satellite stream shows over the internet instead.
>>
Use a timer, go outside for at least 1 hour a day.

Once you master that..
>work out
>go for a run
>stop jerking off
>talk to people
>play a sport
>get a job

All on a regular basis.

Also,
>make a bucket list of short and long term goals YOU WANT to accomplish

I did this, it ranges from cutting my nails to running for President. Really makes you more productive.
>>
>>138248517
Just get a metro pcs smartphone or a att go phone with unlimited data for your internet need's.
>>
>>138248517
i just watch youtube
no cable for a couple years
>>
>>138249540
you clearly didn't read. i'm sick of all media. i never had cable TV but now i'm thinking of cutting the internet. Every time i'm on the internet i see a little more of the world left that i love die a little more. my blood pressure rises. i get pissed and then after the high of being pissed in righteous anger i get really depressed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.