[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Americans such fat fucks? I'm an American too but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170808-230900.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-230900.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Why are Americans such fat fucks? I'm an American too but every time i watch t.v., there are just obese Americans everywhere. It's literally like this no where else in the world, save Canada. I honestly don't get it

Is it the food? Is it our work style that doesn't allow for much of a break? What are your thoughts on why we are tubs of lard
>>
>>138247205
No self control.
Look at reviewbrah, he eats out multiple times a week, but isn't fat at all. Whales don't know what a daily calorie intake is.
>>
>>138247205
fgt
>>
>>138247205
for a part, the fat acceptance movement and body positive are responsible for the increase.
>>
>>138247414
Yeah but why do Americans habe less self control? Is our plentiful food to blame? Europe has lots of readily available food too but they're not like morbidly obese like we are

>>138247535
Why
>>
>>138247761
It's really not that big of a thing here tho. 90% of people still mke fun of, and are disgusted by, fat people
>>
>>138247887
America's capitalism bites us.
Jews figured out that if they buy off the government they can get better profits.
>>
>>138248303
E-explain how our desires to ear are so much greater than south Africans, or Japanese?
>>
>>138248827
They aren't, it's just very well marketed.
I'm talking a few dozen of our richest people put thought into making our country full of gluttons. And we pay the price.
>>
>>138247205
Sugar, sugar and more sugar
>>
>>138247205
A lot of stress from the White Genocide going on, O.P.
>>
>>138247887
The nation, the historic population of this country, is being destroyed by traitors and outside forces.
>>
>>138247205
This is a good presentation on the subject:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC20OoIgG_Y
>>
>>138247205
It's the food. Everything is loaded with sugar and fat. Corn is over-produced due to subsidies and turned into syrup, which is put into everything.
>>
>>138247205
>It's literally like this no where else in the world, save Canada
Bullshit. Europe is full of fat fucks too. America has us beat in the number of morbidly obese people though.
>>
>>138247887
>Yeah but why do Americans habe less self control? Is our plentiful food to blame? Europe has lots of readily available food too but they're not like morbidly obese like we are

american food is calorie dense, it has lots of fat and sugar. Many of the food typical for america, would only be seen as "deep fried lard" in Europe. We also often don't have the same extent of car culture so you would still walk a bit from where the car was parked to your destination and such.

Also, fast food is still more prevalent in the US. Americans definitely live like they got lots of money, even if they have trouble to make ends meet. What I mean by this is... not many would actually feel compelled to make their own meals or in general live less wasteful like you did in the past.
>>
>>138247205
Every anglo country is full of fat people. America is undeniably the worst but I suspect a significant portion of our higher rate is due to a higher black and Latino population
>>
>>138247205
carbs/sugars make you fat by causing insulin spikes and locking away energy as fat, and preventing it from being used

low carb/high fat is the remedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.