[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ >be me, 27 white guy >in a relationship for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 31

Hey /pol/

>be me, 27 white guy
>in a relationship for five years with beautiful 25yo white educated woman
>planning to get engaged in a few months
>have new cars and a financial plan to get a house in a few years
>we find out last night she's pregnant (~4-6 weeks)
>feel the feeling of pride and joy ive never felt before - for about two minutes until....
>she says she 100% wants to abort it because "we aren't set up enough" and she wants to "keep our life together as is"
>I'm absolutely crushed and powerless in this situation
>tell her to reconsider
>if she aborts is i will probably leave her.

I know this isn't directly politics related, but abortion is pretty political. And i never knew where i stood on the issue until last night.

Basically i think abortion is okay if you are a teen pr get knocked up by a person you just started seeing, or rape, or medical reasons -- but our case feels so wrong. There is no reason we couldn't make it work but she just wants to fucking kill it...

What do I do /pol/? I feel so betrayed. I cant look the woman who killed our child in the face.
>>
White woman are gagging for black cock.
>>
She will treat the child like shit if she doesn't abort, it's a lose lose for you
>>
>>138225221
What makes you say that anon?
>>
I'm so sorry. Does she subscribe to the bullshit? Does she think she doesn't deserve a child because she's white and relatively well-off?
>>
>>138224860
It's probably not yours, honestly. Have her abort It and then drop her. Find a better partner.
>>
>>138224860
Realistically: she will abort, you will have 0 influence over her decision, you will be devastated and will never love or respect her the same way for killing your unborn child.

You can try to convince her by petitioning her motherly feelings, saying how wonderful kids are and how it's smething you've always wanted and how you want this. Don't go passive aggressive on her saying "you're murdering my child", this will only alienate her more. this is your best shot.

Leave her after she aborts. this is why you plan to spend your life with a like minded woman who shares your belief system. She doesn't respect you or your child enough over her infantile selfishness
>>
>>138225352
No she is a conservative woman for the most part. Voted Trump. Race is always hard to talk about with her because shes from (and we currently live in) Oakland but I'm pretty confident she understands the world outside of propaganda. I couldnt date a liberal these days
>>
Probably wants to abort because she knows it's not yours.
>>
File: 1487499643618.jpg (135KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487499643618.jpg
135KB, 640x480px
It's probably someone else's child if she's being that adamant about it. Has she been hanging around Tyrone? Also, if you don't have the final say, you're a cuck.
>>
>>138225345
because she doesnt want it man. all the anger she has against you for making her keep it she'll take out on the kid and maybe turn them against you. just walk away.
>>
>>138225647
Op here

That's what I think. She has started a new job and goes to the gym or whatever but maybe she's fucking someone.

I never see weird texts or calls though.
>>
>>138224860
>posting long winded detailed life problems
This is not plebit, know your place shireling and fuck off already.
>>
Remember progressive logic. WHen you want the child, it becomes filled with the value of life and humanity, but when you do not want the child, then it is just a sack of flesh to be disposed.
>>
I had a girl murder our unborn child too, you will hate her forever after she does it.
>>
>>138225843
Hey sometimes yoh need to turn to pol to find unbiased advice

Abortion is also political
>>
You convince her not to abort and her child comes out brown.

I'd bet money
>>
>>138225647
This. Op was cucked by Chad.
>>
>>138225822
>op here
back plebbit
>>
>>138224860
>White women
Lol
>>
>>138225822
She is fucking someone, every time a women gets a job she gets irritated, and she looks to find reprieve in her mundane tasks. So maybe one day another guy starts talking to her while at work, and bam your bitch leaves you within the month. I've actually seen this happen.
>>
chances are very high she cheated on you and now has AIDS from niggercock or worse and youve it too , get checked for STDs asap.
>>
>>138224860
You're in a relationship for 5 years and you haven't discussed having kids?
>>
>>138224860
>if she aborts i will leave her
You should try your best to save your sons life by convincing her to not do this. Tell her It's not bloodless, she'll miscarry large chunks of blood and placenta and her childs body over 7 days. It will look like a murder scene and she'll cry in regret the whole time. If she comes home after taking the pill, call her a murderer at the top of your lungs and leave, let her endure the 7 days of bloodshed alone.
>>
its most likely not yours which is why shes so eager to kill it so it wont ruin her future aka having a cuck to pay for her shit (you)

have her abort it and then call it quits with her but dont tell her beforehand
>>
>>138225606
I don't see any good outcome from this. Let's assume the best possible scenario and she kills this child and then....what? You have one with her three years from now when she's "set up enough". What is the sense in doing that?

I really am so sorry and I can't imagine being put in this position. My mind goes to the worst possible places for contingencies in situations like this. What if she simply waiting to become engaged first before she has a baby so she has you trapped?
>>
>>138224860

She's smarter than you are.

You'll thank her in 10 years when you grow out of your current bullshit
and not financially burdened by a reminder of your failed relationship.
>>
>>138224860
Just fucking say "I support you in whatever decision you take. Also, if you have the kid, my parents will sponsor us with a million dollars."

Works every fucking time.
>>
>>138225822
I mean if you guys been together this long, I honestly think she wants it gone because it might not be yours. I was born to two 17 year olds and they were able to provide for me and my sister, with help from my mothers parents. I don't understand how two people in their mid 20s with jobs can't provide for a single child. I mean it's defiantly not easy but people used to pop out children like crazy and go chase deers with spears. It's the modern world, your baby won't starve, you won't be homeless. An once that baby is in this world she will be thankful that she didn't abort it.
>>
>>138225934
This. An abortion is always a relationship ending thing.
>>
>>138225529
>You can try to convince her by petitioning her motherly feelings
If she had any motherly feelings she wouldn't be set on abortion

>>138224860
All you can do is make it clear that you want this baby, and that if she chooses to ignore your wishes and abort the baby it would crush you, and end the relationship. Don't make it sound like emotional blackmail ('do what I say or I'll leave you'). Just state your position and let her make her choice. She will probably accuse you of trying to emotionally blackmail her, but you can tell her that you're just being honest with her - if having an abortion will damage your relationship then obviously that has to be talked about. Make it clear that it's not something you're on the fence about - you want this baby in the very bedrock of your soul.
>>
i feel for you OP

its a rigged game which isnt in favor of you.
cut your losses, abandon ship.
>>
>>138226229
We have. Sge has said she didnt want any until later.

This was not planned but I dont see that as a reason not to have it.
>>
Tell her your plans.

1. If she aborts, you're gone.
2. If she has the child and it's not yours, you're gone.
3. If she has the child and it's yours, you will take care of her and treasure her for the rest of your life if she does the same for you.

That's your actual plan isn't it? Might as well tell her to clarify as much as possible. Can't hurt, probably won't help, but could save you from wondering if you left out this step later.
>>
>>138225606
What the fuck OP? Living in Oakland should make race an even easier subject than any other place in the country. I live in Stockton and my tradgf has been redpilled racist from day one. Her brain is definitely too addled by white guilt if she's living in Oakland and is still protecting niggers feelings like they are her pets
>>
>>138226297
Yeah thats exactly what i said. When is "when we are set up"? And i asked her if she accidently got pregnant again in six months then will she jist abort again?
>>
>>138225934
This is not true my parents aborted their first child (actually think it just died because of some complication when I think about it). Either way there isn't any crazy emotions that go after it, just move on. In fact, when families lose a child young, they often rebound by just having another one.
I'm pretty sure it is a evolutionary thing, losing children while they are relatively young (6 years and younger maybe) creates less of a life changing loss effect than you might think.
>>
kek, all these beta manlets telling OP she's cheating on him

seriously tho, just openly tell her how you feel and then pull through
>>
>>138224860
>not married
>just finding out that white women are murderous skanks
>claims to vote trump yet is pro-abortion whenever it suits herself.
>probably cheated on you and has been from day one
>not yet married
>not yet married
>not yet married
Walk.
The fuck.
Out.
While.
You still.
Can.
>>
>>138226719
Thanks anon. It hurts.
>>
>>138226291
She'll dismiss this as scare tactics

>>138226547
I think you underestimate how selfish and lazy modern women are.

>>138225822
then get a DNA test done once the baby is born (discreetly, without her knowing). If the baby is yours, no harm, no foul. If not, get a lawyer immediately and get your name taken off the birth certificate - there shouldn't be too much risk of getting stuck with child support if you act quickly and have a DNA test as evidence. And leaving her to raise the little bastard on her own should be sufficient punishment.
>>
>>138226901
This is the best course of action desu
>>
>>138226901
Op here. I actually like this.
>>
>>138226547
You do realize how many ignorant people hold that exact same view and pop out 10+ kids and live off other's? We don't need more life. There is a finite amount of being.
>>
>>138224860
A wise woman told me, "there is never a good time to have a kid. You just have to do it and it will all work out."

Have the child and start your life.
>>
>>138224860
I had an uncle who went through the same sort of thing
>High school dropout and draft dodger
>Got with a girl
>Parents were ultraconservative (even for the 70's)
>Got her pregnant
>Parents made her abort
>Still stayed together
>Eventually got married but dead baby always hung over their heads
>Ended up divorcing because Uncle could never get over her killing his baby

If she aborts, it eventually means the end of your relationship. If you want to stay with her, do everything you can to dissuade her then once its born, Maury her ass.

>
>>
>educated
>have new cars and plan to buy a house

Pick one.

Best LOL I've had in a while.
>>
>>138224860
tell her that it's never going to be "the perfect moment".
Fucking idealists I swear. Good god I have a good woman who knows that having children is as challenging as rewarding.
>>
>>138226291
>call her a murderer at the top of your lungs
Kek good one burger :]
>>
>>138227402
Saving isnt that hard ya know...
>>
>>138226865
>until later

Why do you want kids with autism
>>
>>138224860
relax, it's not even your kid.
>>
>>138226901
>If she has the child and it's not yours, you're gone.

That's not how it fucking works in grown-up world. Maybe MAYBE he can get away scott-free if the girlfriend has one shred of decency left in her, but if she becomes vindictive (HELLOOO she's about to/just got broken up with) then OP could be paying for to support her ass and a baby that isn't even is.

Is he in a common law marriage state? Then he'll be fucked. Is he going to be able to force a paternity test when the mother doesn't allow it? He's fucked.
>>
>>138224860
She wants to abort it so that you don't walk into the hospital room and see a mixed race kid in her arms.
>>
>>138224860
>25yo white educated woman
Just educate her on how mental deficiencies increase with age of the woman. 25 is at the edge, after that I wouldn't even consider having children with them. Some anons here probably say she's already too old.

Have the child now, it's her last chance.
>>
>>138227540
Thats what ive said. We are 25 and 27 literally perfect age.
>>
>>138227159

Find a woman who will carry your child proudly anon, this is your life
>>
Its not your kid bro
>>
>>138224860
she don't love you.
she does not want to rear a child with you at all.
lmao.

go find another.

truth hurts man.

god bless you.
and if she loves you she'll reconsider.
>>
>>138224860
Try to talk to her Anon and let her know flat out that you want this child. If you can't tell her something so important, you don't really have a good relationship.
Try to convince her that eventhough you are not exactly ready as you planned, you can still do this together. If she still doesn't want to have it, the relationship you thought you had is a sham...
>>
>>138224860
Something inside of her feels that your genes aren't worthy enough to pass on, sorry bro.
>>
>>138227034
They're not "losing" a child in childbirth or due to a disease. She's fucking killing it (best case) out of convenience or (worst case) because it isn't his and she wants to have one with him and trap him. Either way she is choosing to end a human life due to her choices.

I "lose" my cell phone if it falls out of a bag or slips under a couch cushion. If I throw it into a wood chipper it wasn't lost.
>>
>>138224860
Save your child.
>>
Lol op got cucked
>>
>>138227626
He should check the rules for common law marriage. Although it may be too late to change it if he's already considered "in", anyway. And the girl doesn't seem to want the child, so she's not trying to stick him with child support at this point.

Most states (all?) will let you have a paternity test before signing the birth certificate or whatever a father does there. This isn't France, where that's not allowed.

But it's certainly good to consult a lawyer in OP's state about this situation.
>>
>>138224860
Don't abort.
Trust me even if you have to raise it by yourself don't let her abort it.
>>
Ill update everyone Wednesday with the same op image. If she goes through wednesday will be the day.

Thanks anons. It's been a hard 12 hours.
>>
>>138227083
Hans, it's not that easy.
My old fiancee, that I dated 8 years aborted my child in her womb, she told me that she used emergency pills ( ellaone) and even send me a mms with a picture of box once.
Eight months later she told me she had an abortion in 7th week.
Get fucking mad as FUCK!!! Stupid bitch lied to me. On a few weeks span after she told me I hated her so much that I cannot stood her.
Sad as fuck, I loved her so much..
>im 27yrs old with stable job in state company
>>
>>138224860
I'd really have a hard time staying with a woman whose values were such that she would kill an unborn baby rather than risk disruption to your current lifestyle.
>>
>>138224860
I would explain to her why now is the right time.

1. You both are still young and are capable of keeping up with a child.

2. Waiting longer increase the chance of things autism and birth defects.

3. The younger you have a child the more likely you'll see that child grow into a full grown adult. You don't want to be 40 years old and have a child, only to croak when they're in college.
>>
>>138224860
Man, i could say lots of things... Best honest advice i can give is talk to her...
>>
>>138228085
good luck m8
>>
>>138228085
Best of luck OP. As an anon pointed out earlier, there's no best time to have a kid, you just roll with it when they come along. Abortion is shirking from this responsibility. God bless
>>
>>138224860
Anon, she's wanting to kill your child. Let me tell you this, that thing growing within her stomach is just as much yours as it is hers. It will grow into a sentient human being who feels just as passionately about things as you do. It will grow up to love you if you do right be it. It will grow up to love someone else and eventually have children of its own (and eventually giving you grandchildren.)

Now ask yourself this question:
> Are you prepared to let her kill your unborn child?

Remember, that child is your blood and it's just as much yours as it is hers. I know I could never be with a person who would do something like that and it sounds like you're having a problem with it too. Listen to your heart. You know what the right call is here.
>>
File: 73648287.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
73648287.gif
890KB, 305x320px
>>138224860
Pull your head out of your ass, OP. She knows it's not yours and wants to kill the evidence. Call her a soulless cunt to her face then kick her out of your life.
>>
>>138227865
Interesting angle that this girl might want to trap him but figure this child won't do it. I've dated one girl who might have been that twisted, but then what this girl told him is pretty twisted too.

Something to keep in mind.

I doubt OP's genes are deemed unworthy of passing on. Girls aren't some great arbiters of this, and they get disgust reactions against true alpha males just as much as anyone it seems. Don't give the girl's opinion that much awesomeness, it's sure to be much more down and dirty.
>>
>>138228021
>Although it may be too late to change it if he's already considered "in", anyway.

That's why I would keep her in the dark and don't make her away of my intentions. She gets the abortion, she thinks she's going to be welcomed back with open arms to recuperate and I'd drop her from my life.

This is beyond fucked. I get angrier the more I put myself in his shoes. She's at least discussed spending her life with him and committing to him but then puts him in this predicament?
>>
>>138228332
Yeah I know.

I have grown up poor - and while we aren't rich right now we are certainly well off. The abortion feels so, so wrong.
>>
>>138228085
Honestly, you're lucky she told you. It means she has considered keeping your child. My last ex GF was pregnant and didn't even tell me until after she had the abortion. It caused me indesciable pain. we didn't last much longer after that
>>
>>138227883
We have just been put in doubt of whether the child is his. Maybe, maybe not.
>>
>>138224860
Let her know that most young couples who had kids weren't really prepared. Sounds like you're more prepared than most.

Modern women think they need to have a house paid off and a couple hundred K in the bank to have a kid, and for some reason they have to be 30... Not the case, kids aren't all that expensive. All that anti-sex stuff they taught us in school really screwed us up.

She may also just be making excuses to avoid responsibility. That's quite common. You should have already known what her overall goals in life are, and kids are a pretty important aspect to consider if you're her bf. Just keep talking it over with her, let her know you'll be there to support her, and if you have to, let her know where you stand.
>>
As a doctor, I think it's important to mention that her hormones will be off for months. Similar thing happened to me in medical school with a nurse I was dating.

I have seen what abortion does to women. It leaves them as husks of their former selves. It sounds to me like this might not be your child though, as every woman's first reaction is to have the baby.

Look into getting a paternity test. Whatever you do don't sign the birth certificate.

Just as an aside, it is never a good time to have a kid. Think of what it must have been like in Europe back in the day.

Ps. Find a Church and start going.
>>
File: 1502132809632.jpg (194KB, 567x551px) Image search: [Google]
1502132809632.jpg
194KB, 567x551px
>>138228453
>this
>>
>>138224860
Leave her she doesnt want to breed with you
>>
>>138228499
It is pretty fucked. But in such situations it's extra useful to find out the facts, esp. legal facts. Pay for the legal consultation (or maybe he can get a free first visit, some lawyers do that), then make decisions.
>>
>>138224860
Why was she having unprotected sex with you if she didn't want a kid ? Shit like this it's the reason why abortion should be extremely regulated at the very least.
>>
>>138224860
2 Things:

1. She cheated on you with a alpha 110+ IQ black man named Marcus Daquan.

2. She's secretly a feminist and just wants to marry you for gibs so that she can adopt a shit ton of cats and dogs instead.
>>
100% not yours.

Anything else is bullshit, dump her coal burning ass before you get embarrassed at the hospital when a lump of shit comes out her vagina.
>>
File: 1503021359191.jpg (178KB, 583x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503021359191.jpg
178KB, 583x720px
>>138226719
>>
>>138227665
This anon gets it, 13-15 is peak reproductive age and looks range and what every descent man should aim for.
>>
File: 1345619002968.gif (29KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1345619002968.gif
29KB, 399x399px
>>138224860
>white guy

Flag doesn't check out.
>>
>>138228822
Oh, that's absolutely true. My point is just that from the way OP explained it she claims she wants a child in the near future, but just not right at this moment. Seems extremely suspicious to me.
>>
>>138225606
Notice how ALL white conservative women will say they're pro choice but will low key get an abortion or support women who do. All white women are cancer
>>
>>138229196
>they're pro choice but will low key get an abortion

Being pro-choice and getting an abortion aren't mutually exclusive, faggot.

>Cuckmerican cuckducation
>>
File: women.jpg (61KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
61KB, 625x416px
>>138224860
Tell her if she aborts you absolutely will leave her.

What a disgusting woman. I'm tempted to say leave her anyway. Abortion is melted into the minds of American women as an option, but even liberal abortion rights supporters tend to frown on its frivolous use among women who are healthy and in a stable relationship. Never mind the ones who are financially secure.

I'm throwing in with >>138226901 on this one.

For what it's worth, if you talk her out of it she will likely come to view her prior views on the subject as barbaric. Motherhood changes the way women think about children and babies.

If you dump her make sure you fake a graceful departure and smooth talk the shit out of her, of you could very well get divorce-raped via palimony or common law marriage laws.
>>
Sounds tarnished man.

I know its hard but just leave. Time heals all wounds and youll find another in your life.

Her not having it will cause resentment from you

Her having it will cause resentment from her

You lose either way
>>
File: 9bbd6d2c6cd5c285f6d537e82fcbea80.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9bbd6d2c6cd5c285f6d537e82fcbea80.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
>>138228513
>My last ex GF was pregnant and didn't even tell me until after she had the abortion. It caused me indesciable pain. we didn't last much longer after that

Imagine how many women have done this? your future wife will probably be one of them and you will never know.
>>
File: 85a.png (963KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
963KB, 990x1146px
>>138224860
Here is why she wants to abort: She is preggo from a nigger and she knows it.
Now fuck off with blogposting on /pol/
>>
>>138229360
lol at your pic related.
>>
>>138225075
its true thats why we need these meme flags to say it and not our real flags
>>
>>138226062
most likely by tyrone
>>
>>138229715
Imagine how many never even tell.
>>
>>138224860
Let her abort it and leave her. Find another woman
>>
>>138224860
Haven't read through the thread yet, but I'm sure you're getting a bunch of "it probably would have come out half-nigger, you got cucked lmao" type of replies. Of course these geeks are probably trolling or larping as nogs, but if you're serious about each other and on the right track financially speaking, it honestly could be a possibility (not the nigger part, just the question of paternity.

I was madly in love with a beautiful girl once. When she got pregnant, it was one of the best days of my life. I used to carry around a picture of her ultrasound in my wallet. She said she wanted to keep it, but that her rich parents pressured her into getting an abortion because I wasn't responsible or good enough for their little princess. At the time, I was dealing blackjack and roulette making around 60k a year with tons of opportunities for advancement (I'd already turned down one promotion) so I thought that was decent for someone in their early 20's.

I later found out that she had been fucking my best friend and God knows who else behind my back. My "friend" was a swarthy hispanic fucker. I think she would have been happy to have me as a sucker providing for her and the kid, but she couldn't take the chance of our offspring coming out as a little shitskin pepperbelly beaner baby.

The point is that it hurts, but it's probably for the best. It also seems like she might not be as committed as you think. Nobody plans on getting engaged; the engagement itself is the plan. Not to mention that if she was unfaithful and whoever she fucked shared some of your genetic traits, it's entirely possible that you could go your entire life oblivious to the fact that you were raising another man's get.

It's been ten years for me, and I still wonder what might have been. But without the rose-colored glasses, the truth of the matter is that we both probably dodged a bullet. Good luck anon.
>>
>>138229715
>>138230379
I have imagined it many, many times.
>>
>>138227222
we have IDs retard you don't have to say you're OP multiple times
>>
File: 1471714378640.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1471714378640.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>138224860
Plot Twist: It's not your child and it's half black.
>>
>>138224860
As much as I want to be an asshole, being a super lib and all, I'll give you some real advice from person to person.

It's her choice. Whatever happens will happen. Don't listen to these douchebags saying she's cheating on you or whatever. Is it possible, yeah, but you're the only one who would know.

Make you're plea, threatening to break up with her won't do shit other than confirm that it's got to go, because she will take it as you not actually understanding/caring about her perspective.

You're only real shot is to convince her that
1. Your are ready.
2. It will sincerely enhance your relationship.
3. You have a means or plan to support it.

If its someone else's baby, she'll still abort.
If she thinks your not sincere, she will still about.
She may abort regardless. But if she isn't comfortable or confident about the situation, there's no chance this baby is coming.

Signed:
Lib
>>
Great advise from /pol/ as per usual.
Sorry for the shit deal Anon.
>>
Woman here. Just wondering why you care so much as it's not your body? And your all at work for 12 hours a day. Your not even there to bond.
Why would a abortion ruin a relationship?
>>
>>138230644
>It's her choice

And it's his choice if he wants to be around her because it's his life.
>>
>>138227181
>get your name taken off the birth certificate

>Signing a birth certificate before getting a DNA test

>there shouldn't be too much risk of getting stuck with child support if you act quickly and have a DNA test as evidence.

Haha. If only.
>>
>>138229715
He is a leaf, these thing are common around here.
Tommy gets btfo emotionally when he discovers that Pajit from IT has done the job with his precious Amy.
Tommy considers suicide.
Tommy resorts to executing said coal digger to attain for her sins.

Many such cases.
>>
Lol she wouldn't abort if you were black. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>138230784
It is his legacy she is carrying, or it is Tyrones. Assuming it is his, that is why he will work his ass off to provide for his family. How sick are you Canadian bastards?
>>
>>138229331
You are eternally degenerate mudslime cuck slaves Gregory Hanz.
>>
>>138226173
>I've actually seen this happen.

To who? Your friends?
>>
>>138224860
highly likely she wants to abort it cos its not yours

sorry but you got cucked by Tyrone.
>>
Why not put it up for adoption? Is that a option? I'm sure a nice homosexual would love to raise your son.
>>
>>138224860
Well carrying a child to term and giving birth can be a serious issue on the body, my cousin had her ability to hold pee in destroyed because she pushed at the wrong moment or whatever and needed corrective surgery in order to not wet her pants constantly
Plus having a child is a huge responsibility. Maybe she doesn't feel ready or feels scared by it all

In the end it's the woman who has to go through the trials and pain of pregnancy and childbirth, the woman who gets saddled with most of the childcare and if you guys end up separating, it'll probably be her who gets stuck with being a single parent. But all you can do is talk it out with her, and then just break up if you feel that you just can't deal with "losing" the child.

It's her decision but then it's your decision to not want to be with a woman who aborted the child you want to have. Just talk it through with her and then do what you feel is right. But I do think that maternity instinct is a powerful thing, and if despite that she still wants to abort, forcing her to keep it would probably lead to her building up resentment for the kid, which might fuck them up mentally, so it's a tricky situation. However I've also known women who at first like they would abort for sure, but ended up deciding to keep them and ended up becoming decent parents, so it could go either way
>>
I hope you have a child OP
>>
>>138231126
>A nice homosexual would love to rape his son
Fixed it for you
>>
>>138225794
Yeah op, you should probably kill yourself too. Because if you try to do things, sometimes they won't go the way you want.
>>
>>138224860
Make her watch the prageru and ben shapiro videos on abortion and then let her ruminate with the idea of cold blooded murder for a while.
>>
>>138230896
That's 100% accurate. Not disputing that, but if he wants a chance of that baby coming out alive my post is as good advice as i can think of.
>>
>>138230545
so what happened to that CUNT? and what have you been up too? you fucking hoes or married?
>>
>>138224860
Waiting forever is the modern way.
Waiting until it is too late.

She needs to talk with someone older, someone relatively impartial, a woman double or triple her age who has had children.
25 is a good age.

Does she not want to have them now, or just not with you.

Sort it out fast, and if she does go ahead with it and it is completely contrary to what you want, you should do as you say and leave her, because something as fundamental as that can't be ignored.
>>
>>138224860
But bhabhiz are delivered by storks and you trade it with the giant egg ur partner will eject.
>>
>>138230545
under rated post
>>
>>138224860
Try to make her realise this: this child is not just a child. It is THE child. An individual with unique potential. Not just another brick in the wall. The egalitarian bs is truly murderous. You are a man so you give one chance - you must prepare to do your best when talking and defend your child. If you manage to do it, then forgive her if she has truly seen the error of her initial position. If you don't manage to do it, you must make up for this - adopt a child in the future when you have a family etc. And ofc leave that evil woman. Also, if available, consider legal action
>>
>>138226675
Actually I think it's better if he doesn't tell her his intentions. It will be more crushing to her if she is surprised by it. What I would do is drive her to get the abortion, then while she's at the doctor move all your stuff out, disconnect your phone number and leave a note. If he's lucky she might even kill herself
>>
>>138224860
dude shes only aborting because she fucked a black guy
>>
>>138231222
>the woman who gets saddled with most of the childcare

Functioning human beings don't view raising a child as a burden.

>it'll probably be her who gets stuck with being a single parent.

Yeah, damn. Being STUCK with your offspring. What a bummer. A decent thread and now multiple troll posts.
>>
If she aborts the baby you could just kill her in a fit of rage and get like a 5 year prison sentence
>>
File: Abtreibung-Embryo.jpg (16KB, 353x265px) Image search: [Google]
Abtreibung-Embryo.jpg
16KB, 353x265px
>>138224860

Redpill her?

Also God.
>>
>>138230115
They want the black appendage but not the black seed.

Does that make you even a little bit sad? You admit she's aborting it because it's black.
>>
>>138231267
Who says there rapists?
>>
>>138231046

Your vagina has no power here, triggered niggerburger.
>>
File: indian fans.jpg (197KB, 949x735px) Image search: [Google]
indian fans.jpg
197KB, 949x735px
>>138230985
>Tommy gets btfo emotionally when he discovers that Pajit from IT has done the job with his precious Amy
>>
>>138224860
tell her that shes a monster for considering a germ on the surface of mars as "life" but "our souls combined into 1 new being is considered a bundle of cells to you" sorta thing and shame her into keeping it

tell her you will look after her also etc

time to step up to the plate anon! we need white kids
>>
>>138224860
Don't dance around the subject. Speak plainly when you tell her not to kill your child. Don't say abort. Don't say fetus or future-child. Make it real to her. Don't let her kill your child.
>>
>>138231600
They did. The Kinsey studies in the 70s has over 40% of anonymous self reporting faggots admitting to sexual encounters with minors. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>138231404
I think most of the problem with this generation regarding children and not wanting them is they just simply haven't been around them. Nobody is around different age groups than their own socially anymore. Since a young age schooling is rigidly divided between different ages so older kids are not interacting with younger ones. Chances are if you have any siblings they're closer to your age than away from it. Kids are a terrifying responsibility but if you're around some of them you can see the benefits and how fulfilling and special they can be.
>>
$100 it's not yours
>>
>>138230784
Youre retarded if you think there arent chemicals that are released in men too upon the news

When i heard last nighg it was a feeling ive never felt before. So good.
>>
>>138231686
Doing my best to derail this slide thread friendo.
>>
>>138227492
Canadians don't yell when they are angry?
>>
Try to talk her out of the abortion. Tell her kids are really important to you. Get her pro life pamphlets and explain the damage abortion does to women . If she still aborts she obviously dosent care about you or respect your wishes. Leave her ass right away and look for a traditional or right wing woman
>>
>>138224860
Let her abort it, then shame the fuck out if her and find a real woman
>>
File: 1498604438164.png (615KB, 1858x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1498604438164.png
615KB, 1858x1078px
>>138231947
>>
>>138226291
>If she comes home after taking the pill, call her a murderer at the top of your lungs and leave,
This would probably make her feel like she dodged a bullet with OP though
>>
>>138227083
>all these beta manlets telling OP she's cheating on him

If anything it's the cucks and betas that would be so trusting.
>>
File: 1499935240241.png (412KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1499935240241.png
412KB, 470x470px
>>138225822
>Op here

dropped haha you pathetic faggot
>>
>>138230784
This is typical, but still interesting to me as a man. The man takes the baby more personally usually, even though the baby grows right inside the woman.

After the child is born, a lot of women have "postpartum depression" meaning they unbond and hate the baby. But the father is still bonded.

Women's emotions come and go. Not randomly, but they do come and go. If you're asking why the guy would care so much about his child, think again about that.
>>
>>138224860
>planning to get engaged
>she's pregnant
pop the question and keep the kid or kick her to the curb. You cannot continue with a relationship with someone you have a fundamental disagreement with on a specific stance.
>Basically i think abortion is okay if you are a teen pr get knocked up by a person you just started seeing, or rape, or medical reasons
is code word for "only when it doesn't happen to me."
So be a proud father of your wives son or leave.
>>
>>138224860
She hasn't rode the cock carousel enough, she doesn't care if you leave her, that was her plan the moment you put her name on the housing deed.
>>
>>138226291
This imo. Not the best course of action for your relationship but it is the most just.
>>
>>138231832
>Kids are a terrifying responsibility
Only for Whites and Asians. The rest are so "r selected" that they parenting styles are more like insects than mammals.
>>
>>138224860

you have my sincere simpathy is story is legit

try to explain how meaningful it is to you to have the baby and how sad you would be if she had an abortion, always remembering it's her call to make

if that fails instead of leaving her you should settle for making sure you have a baby with her in the future.
>>
>>138225822
Going to the gym could be cheating. Happened with my cousin. Track her milage
>>
>>138225529
Best he can do is make her feel completely secure, that he can tackle anything, and that she doesn't have to worry about anything.
Women worry about a lot of things - it is up to the man to remove all doubt by taking control and making the future seem sure and safe.

How to do that is another matter, op should speak with his father, grandfather, uncles, older friends, father's friends.
>>
>>138224860
Tell her firmly you want it, you love her, and to have faith that it will work. Dont back down from your beliefs, if you cave and she aborts chances are you will never love her the same anyway.

Good luck anon i feels for ya.
>>
>>138224860
beat the fuck out of her. dressed an antifa. it will serve 2 purposes
>>
>>138232240
Because he said 1 word loudly? Don't be a little bitch, Finland.
>>
>>138232269
>I love you
>and I want to get married to you
>and I want to set up a comfortable life together

>but having your baby is just too inconvenient to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw
>>
>>138228021
>This isn't France, where that's not allowed.

Source?
>>
>>138232493
>Going to the gym could be cheating. Happened with my cousin.

I'm sorry your cousin cheated on you with another cousin.

I guess that's just how they roll in Alabama.
>>
>>138232527
this is the only answer. well, that and you're still a faggot for "op here"
>>
>>138230992
Backward. She's aborting (possibly) because the baby is black. Would not abort if white and OP's child.
>>
>>138225606
You've been with her for 5 years and didn't know her position on abortion or race?

Hahahahhaaha
>>
>>138232431
I meant they seem like a terrifying responsibility. It reality, as you just pointed out, kids are really not that difficult to raise. It requires a little effort to raise them right but other than that it can't be too hard because we're here today.
>>
>>138224860
She might become infertile from the abortion. Ask her how much she would hate herself for aborting if she ended up NEVER having children.

Peterson makes some good points on this (I think in episode 17 of his podcast ao)

Make sure the kid is yours. Dump her if she aborts.
>>
>>138224860
As a woman, I'm not against abortion unless is a non risk pregnancy and the father doesn't agree with terminating it as well.

Leave her with no second thought if she goes through with it.
>>
>>138229196
>All women are cancer

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>138225075
This looks like bait but I also immediately saw a possible red flag that Ops woman cheated on him.
>>
>>138231515
>Functioning human beings don't view raising a child as a burden.
It still is one, however. The people who want the kid bear it happily out of love and parental instinct, but objectively raising a child is a huge burden. It's expensive and takes up insane amounts of time and severely limits what you can do, you get very little uninterrupted sleep for the first few years etc

If someone only has a child to please their partner when they didn't want one themselves, it's gonna suck if the relationship goes to rocks and you're left as a single parent
>>
>>138232591
https://www.ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

French (((((((psychologists))))))) suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology.
>>
>>138224860
Just let it happen, america doesn't give men any reproducive rights. Just move on and try again in the future.
>>
>>138231484
No, this is one of those times in life (actually almost all times in life are like this if you're mature) where revenge is not even an issue.
>>
>>138229075
>Irony
>>
>>138224860
She's 25 fucking years old, dammit. Unless you want some bull's shit 2 children family that is below population replacement levels that every irrelevant wrong piece of shit wants, or you little autist down syndrome babies, you tell that stupid bitch that have some fuckin' children before she's gagdamned 40.
Now's the time to breed, you dumb fuckers. Not when you 50 gagdamn years old and your 401k is almost matured. Gah, society is damn stupid anymore. Women are idiotic. Have fucking kids at a time in your life meant for having kids!!!
>>
File: 1483989953520.jpg (298KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1483989953520.jpg
298KB, 1280x853px
>>138233103
>Irony

You'd know.
>>
>>138232764
I said nothing of the sort.
>>
>>138226901
OP here, she just phoned me. She has had the abortion and the foetus was black.
The funny thing is, I'm Chinese.
>>
>>138232922
>It still is one, however.

Shut up with this fucking brainwashing nonsense. My parents did it and they were poor. Poor people have been raising children since the dawn of time. You have two adult humans that can sleep in shifts if you really need to take it that far for the crankiest baby imaginable. Add even one or two grandparents into the mix and it becomes even easier.
>>
She's testing your commitment faggot. Tell her not to and you'll leave her ass if she does. Tell her you have a good life together and you guys can make it through this. Remind her that her ancestors did fine with less. Tell her you'll never be "set up enough" because society pushes this bullshit notion that children are expensive. Tell her all this calmly and firmly. Don't act emotional because women run from emotional men. You are supposed to be the rock of the household. Of you act weak or scared in her eyes you're not going to be a good father. We had two baby showers for my kid and a homebirth and hardly had to pay anything for him for two years.
>>
>>138224860
If she aborts... you must leave her.
>>
>>138230784
You're 99.9% a troll but I'll entertain you this time.

>Just wondering why you care so much as it's not your body?

Because a MAN will be the one working his ass off to make sure the baby has what it needs dumbass.
>>
>>138230784
What's in there came directly from his body, idiot.
>>
hey OP. dress up as antifa and bea tthe fuck out of her. make sure she has no idea its u. she will report it to police and we can use the imagery for our cause. fuck that useless whore you have. abortion means shes alt left and must be dealt with rapidly and in a way that serves the white cause. do it anon. i would.
>>
>>138233237
You said r-selected. Unless you have some radically different definition of that theory children are so easy to raise they raise many of them. The anatomy between two humans doesn't change just because some are more r centric and others are K centric.
>>
>>138231382
He said at the end that he wonders what might've been.
>>
>>138233352
>She's testing your commitment faggot.
Imagine this. And all the nigger cuck porn fantasyland posts are shills?
God's work Anon.
>>
>>138232352
Lack of motherly bonding is what turns a lot of girls into cluster B personality disorder minefields.

Need to find out what is causing this modern phenomenon.
>>
>>138233085
It's not revenge. It's removing a woman that is such a terrible person from the gene pool. It's genetic hygiene, sorry if you don't have the stomach for doing what should be done. You're just a typical braincucked numale vagina worshiping pussy.

>>138233148
30 is too old. Over 90% of women's eggs are gone by 30. Enjoy your autism sperg and downs syndrome retards.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015
>>
>>138233740
Please archive those
https://archive.is/9sytz
>>
>>138224860
If she aborts then leave her
>>
>>138232591
I used to do paternity testing. We'd have French fags call in and try to finagle a way of getting one done but it wouldn't matter because their government is fucked.
>>
>>138233716
Let's assume that's true. She's "testing your commitment" by playing games with a human life.
>>
File: women.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
991KB, 500x281px
I'm not sure she'd involve you in this were she cheating. Not unless there's no way she can get away from you long enough for the procedure. If she has enough free time and autonomy to fuck someone else she has enough free time and autonomy got get an abortion.

Most women only have five fertile days a month. Depending on how often you have sex, you might be able to figure out if she spent a significant amount of time elsewhere on one of those days. Check your text messages and bank records to jog your memory of what you did on those days. Ovulation would have been 14 days before she expected her period to start. That day and the four days before it are the key days to wonder about.

You know it's pretty flaky all around to ever be unable to prepare for something with eight months warning. Two people can do a hell of a lot of planning and moving and building and whatever else in eight fucking months. With this in mind you might appeal to whatever sense she has of being self-sufficient and having her shit together. How can you expect her to be a competent mother EVER if she can't even prepare for a baby?

Though no doubt she doesn't intend to be a mother. She will want to bottle feed the child and then send it to day care, two years of pre-k, and however many years of after-school programs.

>>138230644
Though I do agree with the less gentle suggestions, this is a quality post and might be the way to go depending on the situation and especially her temperament.
>>
>>138231832
Interesting idea.

Families used to be larger and more extended, meaning more general contact, children taking care of younger children.
>>
>>138224860
KEK
slap the bitch around a bit and tell her she's having it
>>
>>138233302
Just because people have been managing to do it doesn't mean it's not a massive burden, dude. Parenthood is exhausting
>>
>>138233740
Yep.
>>
Reminder for those just jumping in.

I'll update on Wednesday on whether she aborted.

Same OP picture. Thanks everyone.
>>
>>138232352
A lot of women don't have post partem depression. That's false. The ones that do need to be gased. Not bonding with your child regardless of societal pressure is unnatural.
>>
>>138227715
this is the actual answer
>>
>>138234048
How many kids do you have?
>>
>>138224860
when I knocked my wife up at 19 her whole family brought up abortion. I told then all to fuck off and called them murderers and told them they can no longer call themselves Christians.

here we are 6 yrs later with 2 kids a house 2 cars good paying jobs and happily married.

your gf is going through a hard time because she wasn't prepared for this. women are not sensible thinkers, they are emotional thinkers. it's up to you as the man to put your fucking foot down and start calling her a murderer and a woman of satan.

just because life gets tough doesn't mean life is over. if you can't be man enough to keep your woman in check then you can't say much.
>>
>>138232862
You know the rules round these parts missey, cough then tits up.
>>
>>138232509
BEST MOST EXPERIENCED ANSWER YET
>>
>>138233944
Im actually fortunate enough to own my own youth music lesson business so I am home during the days. No childcare needed really.
>>
>>138232539
No that sounds like a dramatic bitch, not an angry man. Say it loudly enough for her to hear it, look her in her eyes then leave. From then on she's as dead to you as the baby. But don't start screaming and acting like a bitchy woman.
>>
>>138234064
Better do something about it dude.
Don't be passive, don't just wait.

Tell her you will sort everything, tell her you will make a plan, budget and everything will be ready for when the baby arrives.
This is the start of the rest of your lives together.

You arrange a meeting for her and your grandmother or something, be proactive in all elements.

You are fighting for your life and the life of your progeny.
>>
>>138233575
r-selected creatures don't "raise" their kids. They just skeet skeet, plop. And let the chips fall where they may. In contrast K-selected creatures rear and nurture, protect, guide and launch their progeny to paths of best practices. These contrasts are evidenced in the divers birthing and parenting "stratagems" of Whites and Asians well juxtaposed to others. Of course it is all a bell curve. Many exceptions - the talented 10% et al.
>>
>>138234273
Post cock first. Dated.
>>
>>138232040
Usually they just go for a coffee and never come back.
>>
>>138224860
The life of your child is on the line, make the whore keep it
>>
>>138232493
Going to anything could be cheating. Just stay single. Women aren't worth your time. Men invest more and yet are still less protected than women.
>>
>>138234272
It's my theory being a man means bringing order to your life and the lives of people around you. To be a stabilizing force.
>>
>>138224860
she doesn't want to be with u :( not about your set up. i will be harsh but true because i can relate, if you push for abortion she wont do it. either way she will leave you and you will pay child support for 18 years. my advice is to completely stop talking to her and hope she follows through with the abortion, there will be another.
>>
>>138234396
I'll fight for sure. I love her and our child.
>>
>>138234272
I'm mis thirties, alone, no house or car, and currently no job.
My health is fucked too.

I would say your way worked out better.
Less thinking, less hesitation. More doing.
>>
>>138228613
>husk of a woman
This cannot be overstated. The trauma of dilatation and birthing a placenta and dead baby in bloody chunks will destroy her - and him.

OP consider reaching out to her parents if they are religious.
>>
>>138232998
No man in france should be getting married.
>>
>>138224860
You're fucked. Either she gets the abortion and leaves you shortly after, or has the kid and hates you forever while she treats the kid like garbage, in turn ensuring it grows up into another typical Western degenerate. Really, you fucked up by playing the game in the first place. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>138234148
Well then we wouldn't have many women left. And that isn't great either.

I know a PhD psychologist who just had her first child. She is somewhat bonded but feels it's yelling at her all the time. Being a mother isn't all, or even mostly, idealism. It's a lot of frankly crappy times esp. first year or two.

Male bonding is more reliable. The man should be the rock that enables the woman to get thru her difficult period and mood swings if at all possible.

And if you have kids you know a newborn baby is ... pretty weird. I think they're like space creatures for the first year or so. So steadiness is required.
>>
>>138233838
Okay. What's your point? I hate the murder of the unborn babies in the womb, but purity spiral your morals elsewhere. If she is testing OP, than it is her life that is also in the line (though after 5 years this is all so amusingly suspect.)
>>
>>138234403
I don't think I'm making myself clear. The fact that some human beings can even have that sort of mentality and still have children that grow up means process isn't as impossible as some people seem to think it is. If Laqueesha can do it with 8 then so can Rebecca with 2.
>>
>>138224860
>Shit that never happened.
>>
>>138234257
Personally none, but I spent a lot of time caring for my much younger sibling as a teen, and a couple of close friends and relatives have children I've helped with, and have been listening to the parents talk about how exhausting and expensive and time-consuming everything is. You need to sort of restructure your entire life around the child and their needs. I still plan to have kids, but trying to paint it as something easy and effortless like getting a dog is simply a lie. People manage with it because they have to, but it's a big deal. OP's gf is probably just worried about the immense responsibility of it all
>>
>>138235055
Yeah it's so unbelievable./s
>>
>>138233570
Conforming life to entertaining and autistic political happening that occur once every month to a couple of weeks.
There is no hope, take your pistol in your mouth and pull the hammer down with the trig.
>>
>>138233838
Yeah. Women are weak spined creatures. She might not actually mean it, or she's brainwashed enough to think that's an okay option. It's called a shit test, son. She is basically saying prove youlove me and your child or I'll kill it. Does she mean it? Maybe, and it's a shitty move if she doesn't. But from her perspective she got knocked up from a fuck boy who still hasn't put a ring on her. It's time to shit or get off the pot.
>>
>>138224860
Could never stay with a woman who wants to turn her womb into a graveyard because lets be honest, that is exactly what she is doing.

I am grateful that when my wife fell pregnant at 18, instead of getting an abortion I married her and worked extra overtime to cover costs. After my eldest son was born I proceeded to have 3 more kids with my wife and I can honestly say I do not regret for one second the 10 hours shifts I put in so my wife could stay home and raise our children.

I truly miss my wife (she passed from cancer) but I am grateful for the children we brought into this world and I could not think of a greater joy as a man to have, you truly don't know happiness until you have raised successful children.
>>
File: 1502110156323.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1502110156323.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>138224860
>Getting this deep into a relationship with a girl who thinks abortion is a viable solution ever.

You fucked up the selection process. That's something you find out early. "What do you think about abortion?" Oh I support it, I think it's every women's right, etc. etc. etc.

"Ok, cya later!"
>>
>>138234048
All the more reason though, why people should be having children before they turn 30 years old. There's a reason later stage teenagers and their hormones and their energy levels and sex drives and sleep cycles, as well people in their mid twenties, are generally different than sleep cycles et. al people in later stages of their life, and it isn't just due to aging a bit.
It's biologically in large part, because people at those ages, are meant to be raising kids and providing for those kids. Not throwing back brews until 4am, or chasing adrenaline rushes, or going on gaming sessions on World of Warcraft for 16 hours straight. Youth is for attracting wives and husbands, raising healthy babies, and getting said resources for raising said babies.
Our society in the western world is poisoning a good well, by ignoring this nature of human biology.
>>
>>138234886
Lol phd (((psychologists))) are not good examples of good mothers.
>>
Why don't you just remind her that you both have family and friends on which you can rely to help raise your wife's boyfriend's child?
>>
>>138234916
My only point is that Laqueesa is demonstrably NOT doing it. As evidenced by young Lemonjello [lehmahnjahlo] and his 7 brothers niggering about until they get into a beef and go to prison, just like papa Orangejello [Areahngahloo].
Give birth and letting the electric Jew, public school and the streets substitute for parenting is NOT parenting
>>
>>138224860
>getting engaged to a white woman in the current year
what a maroon
>>
>>138235373
This, more or less, just not in such a negative way.

More as I said here >>138232509
She needs to feel your strength, that you have everything in hand.
That she doesn't need to make a choice one way or another, that in your mind, it is already decided, the whole future.
>>
>>138233740
The first thought is for his posterity, possibly his child (and whether it's his child.)

Second thought, way way behind, is some sort of genetic cleansing. Women will always be women, that's why there are sayings about them in all sorts of old literature.
>>
>>138224860
She probably wants to kill the child because it's not yours. Probably doesn't want you to see it's black or mestizo or something.

Anyways if she kills the child then she's not suitable marriage material.
>>
>>138234272
>what never happened: this post
>>
>>138235646
Exactly. She needs to be reminded that she has a family safety net. Women are emotional creatures and in modern society they're pushed to being selfish and self absorbed. Remind her of the rational side and tell her what the day to day will be like. Being responsible for another human being is scary and ours extra scary in our world of Photoshopped Instagram celebrities and life tips from people like the Kardashians.
>>
>>138224860
Leave her if she kills your child.
>>
>>138233248
White, Chinese, even if black yourself, the important thing is it wasn't yours.

Now you have to decide whether to forgive that sex on the side or free yourself from the situation.

Good luck.
>>
>>138235747
You're right. I'm getting angry reading all these cuck posts and people not seeing the shit test for what it is. I just hope OP is reading our responses.
>>
>>138227034

A miscarriage isn't an abortion you utter moron.

Yeah, due to natural and uncontrollable circumstances, loss of a child isn't going to necessarily end a relationship.

However, for normal people with consciences, choosing to eviscerate an infant is definitely going to produce a guilt so unbearable as to totally ruin the relationship.
>>
>>138235687
But La-a (pronounced “Ladasha”) and Karen both have bodies are very similar. Physically, rearing a baby is something that can be done, obviously. Being around your baby and parenting your baby take time but not a great deal of money. The gulf that someone has to cross from r to K is not large.
>>
>>138235721
Shut your mouth filthy Jew. White women are the white race's most important resource.
>>
>>138224860

She wants to abort? probably betrayed you with a nigger and she wants to cover the truth
>>
>>138224860
You can make more. Pregnancy is scary for women. The Pregnancy wasn't planned. She has a few more years of good eggs. Get your fucking house first, no wonder she doesn't want a kid yet, do you know how much that costs? You two did not arrange to get pregnant. It just happened. If you want a divorce because you want your sperm+egg mix to be a big boy now! and not later when she feels like her life has calmed down. You are buying cars and houses. Now isn't the time for a kid. Wait a while before forcing a child to grow up around financial struggle and shaky marriage. Good luck with the family OP you fag
>>
>>138235219
I didn't have time to read all the replies, but if she's conservative, it probably means she has a father. I hate to say "get him involved" but at least make the father/mother knowledgeable. Perhaps they can turn the tide.
>>
>>138235721
>Getting married to any woman

>>138235820
>that's why there are sayings about them in all sorts of old literature

Like what?
>>
>>138231283
>you should break up with the woman that just threatened you murder your child, OP
is the same as
>kill yourself and never try to do anything

are you one of those concave skull type folk
>>
>>138224860
white educated woman

That's your problem.
Go for the cute cashier who laughs at all the retarded shit you say and who'll follow you around and don't fall for the educated women are relevent meme.
Some might call it population culling but I'd still rather that than being stucked in your position.
>>
>>138236368
>Being around your baby and parenting your baby take time but not a great deal of money
Well said, Anon
>>
>>138236426
Don't listen to this idiot. Get a reliable car and a small house you can rent out later. Children aren't expensive. I'm on my phone laying one to bed right now for nap time. I went through almost this exact situation. It seems scary but it is fucking easy. The only real downside is we can't just have sex whenever anymore since we have little eyes watching and I don't want him ending up posting cuck porn on 4chan.
>>
>>138224860
>What do I do /pol/? I feel so betrayed. I cant look the woman who killed our child in the face.
Same thing happened to me many years ago but my woman didn't bother to let me know before having the abortion.

The kid would be in his twenties now. Fucks my head right up.

If I was you, I'd beg her to carry it to term and grant you full custody. Otherwise, you're well within your rights to feel how you feel and drop her ass if that's what you want.

Sorry, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 587x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 587x468px
>>138232881
BASED BLACK WOMAN XDD
>>
>>138236715
>white educated woman
Implies someone who care a lot about her current state of comfort.
It's not even smart at this point it's just that people who get educated tend to be people who care a lot about their current state of comfort. They are overly attached to things like status and in this feminist world women are lead to believe that having a kid is an hindrance to their full potential.

"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife"
The same logic somewhat applies to educated women.
>>
>>138237039
That's your problem. You would beg her. You are supposed to be the rock the family is built on. If you beg her It's the same thing as when people don't treat their dogs like dogs. She has a biological desire to fill her roll in life. If you aren't filling yours then she'll leave you for someone who does.
>>
File: 1393190899224.gif (791KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1393190899224.gif
791KB, 500x281px
>>138224860
You're the man of the relationship, right? Assert your dominance, you idiot.
>>
>>138224860
Any woman that kills her children without remorse is a fucking soulless husk. If she is still in the party girl stage of her life, that means she's trying to see if she can hook up with a man with higher status than you while she still has her youthful appearance.
>>
>>138225221
She'll fall in love with it. How could she not? It's hers and OP's.
>>
>>138237262
>never make a pretty woman your wife
Just have ugly kids. Don't bother striving for anything. It's too hard, goyim. If you can't keep a pretty woman around that's because you're not worth being with.
>>
either you have been cucked ie kid is obviously not yours just by looking at it. Or she is a bad mother.
>>
>>138227540
My parents were 28 and 30 when they had me, and I'm not even aut-

Shit.
>>
>>138224860
>educated woman
>wants to abort

pick one
>>
>>138224860
Ihave never ever came close to what you have or know how you feel .. but her decision has been made....

This song is for your unborn child
Happybirthday little man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DxJW6ytSs

Be strong bro and take a rational decision with no feelings attached! It's never a "perfect" time
>>
>>138236859
he already has new cars
he is saving for a house
it's 8,000 just to give birth
medical fees and OP might need some more time talking this through with his life instead of asking people on a mongolian cuck porn site
go to sleep
>>
>>138224860
Left my ex-fiancee over this same situation. You'll be fucked up for a few years learning to get over it, but you'll find someone else. She's just scared of becoming pregnant, and she'll probably never learn to deal with it. Both me and my ex are re-married now. She had surgery so she can't ever get pregnant, while I've got a 5 year old son. If we had stayed together, she would have pulled this crap again until she finally admitted that she was never going to be ok getting pregnant. She was terrified of it for some reason, but couldn't be honest about it or work through it with me. She lied during our relationship about wanting kids, just to keep me around. When I left, our friends blamed me for being a shit person, and a few of them broke off friendship with me over it -- I'm better off not having those people around to place false trust in, and I laugh about it now. In the end, no one ever admits they were wrong, most people are cowards and false. Let the false people stick together, go look out for yourself and the true friends will make themselves known along the way.
>>
>>138236361
Did I ever say it was you bitch? Its still valuable input for the wavering cuck of an OP.
>>
>>138237411
>If you beg her It's the same thing as when people don't treat their dogs like dogs.
Are you missing the part where this is about saving someone's unborn son?

What kind of degenerate wouldn't say absolutely anything to save his child? Women are fucking retarded. Get the kid, then fuck the wife over in any way you want.
>>
>>138224860

Convince her.

Tell her if she waits longer, her eggs will degenerate and she will be less fertile.

Tell her you are willing to raise the child alone if need be.
>>
>>138238011
>asking people on a mongolian cuck porn site. ????
/pol/ is a Christian board
>>
>>138238011
If I didn't have insurance, the out of pocket cost for having the home birth we did would have been 3k. It can be even cheaper than that.
>>
File: 1502484010384.jpg (41KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1502484010384.jpg
41KB, 550x412px
>current year
>falling for the vaginal jew
>not crushing mentally ill boipucci
>>
>>138238071
I'm saying don't beg. Demand. There's a difference.
>>
>>138226434

Hey, rabbi!...
>>
>>138225647
kinda sure this it, or shes at least not sure that its yours
>>
>>138224860
Play these if you have to leave her:

https://youtu.be/9K7rmxjk5RQ

https://youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>138238283
>boipucci

probablemente eres un marica catalán
>>
If the baby was a mudling she would probably abort it without informing .. thought about it?

You still have time to change her mind. Dont mumble around. Just do it assertively. Dont be aggressive, dont be a foot kisser. Dont create drama now. Try to talk to her about the things that interfere her from thinking its a bad time. Tell her that children arent as evil pieces of skin that crawl up from your vagins to ruin your life, thats what the contraception and abortion companies condition women around to rise profits. Ask for her to also try to focus on the positive things that can come from having a baby and that it may be just her anxiety and that you will have her side fully in the rising. It really may be she's just an immature millenial and is too afraid of responsibility like the rest of grown millenials, just beware of marrying her anytime soon.

Inform us how your operation goes and tell us exactly what she would say for further idea of how to help you.
>>
>>138224860
>have composed conversation with her
>listen i want you to know that i want my child to live, and i understand that you want to abort it.
>are you willing to even consider my wishes or are you 100% sure that you have to abort the child
>when she dismisses your feels, tell her you want to help her achieve her goals and get the abortion as soon as possible
>oversee and pay for the process
>as soon as its finished, tell her you have to leave her because she is unwilling to even consider your feelings and it is telling of future issues.
>give her no time to backpedal and never look back
>>
>>138233706
>>138231382
Not trying to hijack OP's thread, but my life went straight to hell. I hooked up with some rich cunt that used to play big money and follow me around from table to table at the casino. I used to count cards and tell her when to press her bets and when to pull back. She never tipped at the table; we'd meet after my shift and she would hand me a wad of twenties and fifties and then blow me in the car. One time she gave me 3 grand for a down payment on a Cadillac STS. Fucking loved that car.

Well, somehow she found out I was fucking some cocktail waitress at the casino, so she went scorched earth. She told my bosses everything and I got canned and banned from working or even playing at any casino in or near Albuquerque.

Started bartending and probably fucked around 80 skanks in a year; I was drunk most of the time and I wasn't picky. One night I got into a bar fight with some prarie nigger. While we were rolling on the ground throwing punches, his friend came up and shanked me twice in the stomach with some big ass Michael Myers butcher knife. Had to hold my guts in all the way to the hospital.

Same shitty story since then. Got hooked on painkillers and subsequently heroin. On methadone now and the worst five seconds of every day is waking up, taking in my surroundings, remembering who I am and all the poor decisions, missed opportunities, and abysmal taste in women that have led me to where I'm at.

On the bright side, I heard the girl that ruined me,is working as a waitress at a seafood restaurant (no doubt to mask the smell) despite being on the backside of 30. Apparently she also hooked up with another of my old friends; a guy that did five years in prison for meth distribution and being caught with bomb-making materials.

I wonder if her parents are happy now?
>>
>>138237544
My wife wanted to abort my daughter and I told her I would leave if she aborted her. She didn't. Everything went down hill. She doesn't moan during sex anymore. She doesn't cook or clean. She doesn't even take care of my daughter much. Its complete shit.
>>
>>138224860
Tell her that you will take care of and raise the baby without her, just make sure she does not abort it.
>>
>>138238365
Fair enough, m8, but ultimately unless you're living in some shitpit 3rd World, our women technically can't be forced into keeping a child - not saying that's right at all - just how it is.

All you have to do is be slightly intimidating and they call the cops anymore. In a matter this delicate, I'd say you catch more unborn fetuses with honey.
>>
>>138224860
>if she aborts is i will probably leave her.

just let her know this
>>
>>138225606
>Living in Oakland
>Not seeing race differences and issues
Did you mean Oakland, ME?
>>
My gf openly says she does not want kids, but loves her friends and families kids. Knows full well I do.

But love her so, It's a strange situation, I just hold the belief that over time every women with a strong stable man and home would want to have kids, especially if they see and know about all the careerist women in their 50s that regret it.
>>
>>138238619
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>138224860
shes wants to abort it because its black
>>
>>138238698
Look at this faggot LARPing as a heterosexual.
My sides.
>>
File: 1501274950039.jpg (129KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1501274950039.jpg
129KB, 1024x682px
>>138238693
>>
>>138226675
retard than she gets the kid and doesnt want to.. and than?
>>
File: make the merchant happy.jpg (216KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
make the merchant happy.jpg
216KB, 800x583px
>>138224860
>planning to get engaged in a few months

Good goy
>>
>>138231908
this
>>
>>138237750
The goyim knows that a woman gets her power from her beauty.
The only compensation for the men is that he is more capable than her.
Which is not a thing of reality in a liberal democracy where the state is the alpha.

Yep, never been as happy as when I was with this ugly girl who loved me like a fucking manic.
But I thought like you and tried to get better and I regret ever since. Eat shit and die faggot I am probably better looking than you anyway being an amerifat.
>>
>>138226901
virgin detected
>>
File: Mini-OP.jpg (34KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mini-OP.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>>138235219
If it's true, I'm sorry for you. I just can't imagine being in a relationship with a woman for 5 years and never discuss children with her. If she's going to kill your baby just dump the witch, find a better woman for you, someone that shares your values.
>>
Dude. She might be an educated person, but at the end of the day, she is still a woman. Women are emotional creatures, they cannot help it. You have to put your foot down, let her know that you will take care all this shit, and that she will be safe with you 100-fucking-percent. If you cannot do this, then you fail at being the man in your relationship.
>>
File: 1501198661887.png (380KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501198661887.png
380KB, 736x460px
It's a mans job to lead. Convince her, she's a woman after all. They will follow in line if you're strong, and if they don't, it shows they are unsuitable. Either way, you find out if it can work with her.
>>
>>138227626
is it like that in the usa? thats bullshit
in germany if a women has a child from another men and doesnt tell it to her friend/husband whatever thats illigal... no shit we pay for a child thats not from us
>>
>>138239347
YEAH, GOYIM, NO MARRIAGE HAS EVER WORKED OR BEEN HAPPY FOR ALL OF HISTORY, ALL BIRTHS SHOULD BE VIA IMMACULATE CONCEPTION AND YOU SHOULD AVOID WOMEN AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE WHAT I SAY IS TRUE
>>
>>138238693
her parents are proud of her! Stay safe anon!
>>
>>138238913
depends how old you guys are, but if you def want kids and she is def opposed you should find someone else. if she is passed 22 and saying no, move on
>>
>>138238683

Thats some passive aggressive cuckerish thing to do. No need to pay for her abortion, she can get moneys if ahe truly wants to. He may end up having greater emotional burden after for "helping" her to kill it. That's stupid you moron.
>>
>>138238636
>in the rising
Is this some zombie flick I haven't seen Shlomo?
>>
File: IMG_0351.jpg (688KB, 2288x1692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0351.jpg
688KB, 2288x1692px
>>138239074
No larping at all you fuck. I'm using her as a cow now for kids.
>>
File: shill.jpg (39KB, 341x363px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
39KB, 341x363px
>>138239912
>NO MARRIAGE HAS EVER WORKED

Strawman.
>>
>>138238693
You canät just claim Walter White from breaking bads excuse story and make it into this.
Shame!
>>
>>138239943
Early to mid 20s, she isn't def opposed because she day dreams about it, or indulges me in my fantasy I suppose for the future.

Why do women flip flop so much?
>>
>>138224860
If she's telling you she's aborting it, she doesn't consider it to be yours. I'm not talking about genetically either, where she cheated and got pregnant. I talking about how she views this thing as hers, not yours, and she can do what she wants with it. If she kept it, or had another one with you, should be letting you get use and enjoyment out of it as long as she felt you deserved it. And when she decides you no longer deserve it, she will take it from you, leave, and never let you see it again unless you bow to her excessive demands. Any woman, or man, who is OK with abortion, views children as women's possessions. Don't think she'll suddenly have an epiphany that you're an equal parent and it's both of yours child. Run op. Run as far away as you can. Find a girl who abhors abortion. Trust me. I would never wish what I've gone through, and what my children have gone through, in anyone else. Think of what it'll be like for your kids if you do have some with her. They're going to be treated like possessions until their selfish mother rips their father from them.

>>138224860
>>
>>138240048
Shit. My sympathies Anon. My gf moaning throws my off, I wish she'd shut up. So I figured you were shitposting. Here's hoping you both can turn it around. Don't lose hope.
>>
>>138238693
Touching story, it even seems like the end you have reached some inner peace anon. But regardless don't forget to off yourself.
>>
>>138232673
this t b h f a m your vetting skills are weak
>>
>>138238698

At least she didn't murder your child
>>
>>138224860
Get the fuck out of you bed wetting bitch, absolutely NOTHING wrong with abortion
>>
>>138238283
Who is this?
>>
>>138225075
good you won't be alive soon, you roach
I will spit on your mass grave
>>
>>138240825
Agreed. Nothing wrong with the slaughtering of innocents. Or murdering asocial faggots like you, Anon. Definitely nothing wrong with killing you. Perhaps you will kill yourself for us. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>138224860
>you're supposed to feel nothing about the prospect of aborting your own child
fuck off idiot
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.