[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /pol/'s view on tobacco pipe smoking? Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What's /pol/'s view on tobacco pipe smoking? Is it a time honored traditional hobby or something else?
>>
>>138214881
It's bad for you
>>
>>138214881
It seems so contemplative I want to do it
>>
>>138214881
Gandalf isn't smoking tobacco you illiterate shit. almost everyone in that book is high as fuck.
>>
>>138214881
Ruined my faggots and fedoras, its all part of the hipster lumberjack aesthetic.
>>
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=53fgwct_ruw
>>
>>138215217
Studys show those who only smoke one pipe full a day live longer than those who don't, if you smoke more than that then it increases your mortality rate. Considering that it lasts between 30 min and an hour, you probably wont do it much more than that.
>>138215922
It's very relaxing actually, and no nicotine addiction since you don't inhale and i don't get any cravings.
>>138216147
Pipeweed is considered a fantasy version of nicotiana tobacum.
>>
>>138214881
among the traditional methods of nicotine consumption, it's the healthiest way to get your fix. You don't feel the need to smoke as often as well. There is a learning curve to pipe smoking and you will become familiar with a variety of tobacco blends. If you have to smoke, there is no better way in my opinion.
>>
>>138216340
Considering 2% of tobacco smokers smoke pipes, I'd say no. I'm not a fedora or participant in hipster culture but in all fairness they do put money into the industry.
>>
>>138214881

My dad gave me a pipe when I got into uni, apparently there was a time when you didnt go to uni without one. started smoking it then, feels good and the smoke is not all nasty and stinking like cigarette smoke.
>>
>>138216662
I enjoy it for the contemplative ritual. You can't smoke too fast or youll burn your bowl and get tongue bite but it is a nice physically mindless aromatic way to contemplate.
>>
>>138216807
Pipe tobacco smells VERY different than cigs. As long as you keep your pipe clean it always tastes good too. Use bourbon and salt if it sours and the result is quite pleasant.
>>
>>138216916
I used to look at the night sky with a bowl of cavendish every day and collect my thoughts. Had to quit for a while but I do miss the ritual
>>
>>138217572
I usually do it after work to have a moment to disconnect and watch nature.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.