[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your president is a delusional maniac >tfw jew pu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: heroroach.jpg (21KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
heroroach.jpg
21KB, 433x480px
>tfw your president is a delusional maniac
>tfw jew puppet Erdogan coming closer to accomplishing his mission
>tfw your country is being destroyed by mudslimes and jews
>tfw everything Ataturk had worked for is destroyed in mere 15 years
>tfw you know that in the next 4-8 years your country is going to be the next Libya-Egypt but you can not do anything about it
>tfw by the looks of it escape is not even going to be an option for you
>tfw you are never going to see the truly secular modern Turkey again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsNnbQSrlk [Embed]

Can't live in my country
>Fuck off you secularist, kamalist, infidel
Can't go abroad
>Fuck off you mudslime, shitskin roach

Why doesn't somebody just nuke us and end it already?
>>
>>138208200
Rise up.
>>
>>138208200
Or just fix it yourself and not be beta? Saged.
>>
>>138208200

>Muslims destroy their own country with stupid Muslim fanaticism
>Blame the Jews

Just keep doing what you're doing, roach.
>>
you still have one of the coolest flags in the world
>>
jews haven't destroyed the usa they've made it rich and famous
>>
File: 26b.jpg (63KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
26b.jpg
63KB, 600x408px
>>138208425
Fuck yeah I am going to blame USA and Jews, Marshall Plan fucked us up.

I could also blame secularists for being beta but can you blame somebody for not wanting to fight against religious maniacs?

>>138208673
We also still have these.
>>
File: szn2lo0a5hpy.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
szn2lo0a5hpy.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
On the bright side: Edogan might genocide Kurds.
>>
File: Ataturk Merkel Islam.jpg (21KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ataturk Merkel Islam.jpg
21KB, 500x250px
>>138208200
Move to Germany :^)
>>
>>138208860
Don't think so. We were actually really close to genociding them before Erdogan came to power. Now they have their own country thanks to us.
>>
>>138208842
Popkek is superior
>>
>>138208200

desu I think as long as you are a non-muslim/secular turk pretty much everybody will be ok with you, you just have to let them know you're not one of the durka durkas first

Even here in /pol/ you can see support for kemalists, just not for the rest of the mudslime turks.
>>
File: 891.jpg (40KB, 515x323px) Image search: [Google]
891.jpg
40KB, 515x323px
>>138209563
I fully agree with you.
>>
File: raaaaid.jpg (21KB, 480x437px) Image search: [Google]
raaaaid.jpg
21KB, 480x437px
>>
>>138208842
Hahaha
>>
>>138209889
How would you say things have changed in the 3 years since I visited?
>>
>>138210123
Definitely an increase in religious fanaticism and the general state of the country right now is really tense as we are deeply divided between mudslimes and Kemalists.

However, if you are to stick to touristic locations and a few select places where Kemalist are the majority such as İzmir, you wouldn't feel any difference.
>>
My condolences, roach

Find comfort in the fact that western civilization is about to topple anyway and the next 300 years in Europe will be an islamic dark age, so you will be in good company.
>>
what kind of a subhuman son of a whore you are
get the fuck out of my website you orospu çocuğu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.