[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he pretty much made Alex Jones his bitch lol, poured hot coffee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0872.jpg (37KB, 834x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
37KB, 834x449px
he pretty much made Alex Jones his bitch lol, poured hot coffee on him and he didn't even react, then endes him with a beautiful line: "sorry, got to get to work, where they have more coffee! ;)" then walked off.

Fuck AJ and fuck Alt-Right media
>>
True
>>
>>138190152

underrated
>>
Absolutely BASED coffee-goblin.
>>
>>138190152
why should you start a physical confrotation with a fucking psycho?

Who knows what this guy can do
>>
That is an actor you idiots. It's one of the hundreds of media stunts Alex pulls of.
>>
>>138190152

>mean muggin
>>
>>138191762
Agreed, he could've retreated to his lair and come back with more coffee, maybe even decaf this time.
>>
>>138190152
shoo shoo goblin
>>
File: 1496045995635.png (464KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1496045995635.png
464KB, 800x820px
>>138190152
>muh e-celeb drama
>>
and here I thought he was such a poor representative for the his side that I almost felt sorry for them...
>>
I laughed really fucking hard when Alex Jones not 3 seconds after getting doused by this guy decided everyone he'd seen that day is a jihadist ally. I don't know why, but the man is fucking hilarious to laugh at.
>>
>>138190152
there was a cameria jones wanted to show that he was taking the intellectual high road,he's not a nigger.

I will say this though i would put my money and jones to win
>>
>>138191880
or pull a fucking knife for all you know. These leftards are fucking crazy and unhinged.
>>
>>138191824
didnt even pull it off well

anyone who doesnt see this is fake is either trolling or has an iq less then the goblin
>>
>>138190152
>a fucking barista
Not surprising
>>
>>138190152
>he will be reported to the police for assault
>he will be arrested
>he will have a criminal record, even if minor
>this might possibly cause him to lose his job
>he'll have difficulty getting hired again because of his record, apart from being a creepy little creature

How leftists think they're the smart ones while being openly supportive of petty crimes that would only backfire on them tremendously I'll never know.
>>
No. This is how you deal with the left when there's a camera in your face. Lash out or get mad at them and they've got their 'muh violent fasheests' narrative done. Do nothing, laugh it off and walk off then it makes them look bad and has relatively little value as propaganda other than to the hardcore ones rather than normies they want to convert.

Obviously if it's in private without any cameras of sources of evidence then by all means kick the shit out of them and humiliate them using force.
>>
jones shouldn't be making clickbait pranks in the hood type videos but I will have to admit after looking for confrontations for a while the one he got was with possibly the weirdest dude out there that behavior is inhuman and mind control tier
>>
>>138192289
Gavin would've punched that guy. If you have clean video evidence of him starting anything, you're free to defend yourself.
>>
>>138190152
Why would you think goblin looked good doing that?

He was wheezing, panting, giggling and jiggling as he weakly whipped coffee at someone who had restraint.
>>
>>138192435

They'll still twist it against you or edit it. It's better to do nothing then respond another time. Dox them, fuck with their livihood, track them down somewhere without camera then give them the response they deserved.
>>
>>138190152
also made fun of his mom
>>
>>138192598
... yeah, show 'em so they know they've been messing with the wrong cowards.
>>
File: illeg bbn.png (231KB, 504x333px) Image search: [Google]
illeg bbn.png
231KB, 504x333px
>>138190152

He looked like a retard and should be charged with assault

While you laugh at him, remember he is pushing for pic related
>>
File: coffeemodo.jpg (12KB, 389x292px) Image search: [Google]
coffeemodo.jpg
12KB, 389x292px
based coffeemodo brings the bantz
>>
>>138190152
For real my nigga, this hog muthafuckah done made Alex look like bitchass ho cuh! I guess tha divorce and neglecting his daily consumption of 'SUPER MALE VITALITY' made this nigga a markass buster. Meaty head ass trick. This is proof that Alex is (((Controlled Opposition))).
>>
File: alexjonesandthegoblin.png (304KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesandthegoblin.png
304KB, 2518x1024px
>>
>>138190152
Yea, pretty much, even more so cause Alex always acts like the tough guy gorilla, did he forget to take his spermalevitality that day?
>>
>>138190152

Link? Who is that guy?
>>
>>138190152
literally who? video??
>>
>>138194666
needs a "has never _______ in his life"
>>
>>138197233
found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w LOL!!!
>>
a better one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zXBIYwNxg
>>
>>138190152
This seems like something Mike Cernovich would come up with. Also, this fudge weasel looking kike seems like someone Mike would hang out with.
>>
>>138190152
He's currently involved in a heated custody dispute with his ex wife. She says he's "aggressive." Of course the courts sided with her, and Alex has been fighting just to see his kids.

If he had hit that guy, and then even gone on to win the following lawsuit, it would have been used against him in the ongoing battle with his ex.

Which would you rather have: access to your kids, or tough guy status among a bunch of nasty neckbeards on 4chin?

OP is a faggot, and a shill as always.

Sage
>>
File: alex.jpg (33KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
33KB, 980x490px
>>138190152
The hobgoblin was scared of Alpha Jones
>>
I like Alex but im 99% sure this was staged
>>
File: IMG_1780.jpg (66KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1780.jpg
66KB, 600x596px
How can you faggots not see it's staged? WWE tier acting skills from the goblin man.
>>
>>138190152
>That Jew
>Work

If he's getting any monetary compensation for shitposting I'll be surprised.
>>
File: sort yourself out.jpg (156KB, 576x770px) Image search: [Google]
sort yourself out.jpg
156KB, 576x770px
>>138190152
>t. alt-left
:^)
>>
>>138190152
Haha classic line, pol and alex BTFO, eternally. RIP pol, RIP alex
>>
>>138190152
Respect, made Jonestard his bitch.
>>
You can tell that more and more germans are getting insane and start to shill like these faggot op.
This is just virtue signalling. (((They))) will still come for you, doesn't matter how much you suck Merkels dick.
>>
>>138199377
Those stats are probably a lot better than for the alt right.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.