[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most redpilled, /pol/-approved job and/or field

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: WebCompanies.jpg (77KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
WebCompanies.jpg
77KB, 700x470px
I recommend computer science and software engineering
> Pays a lot
> in demand
> Learn interesting and philosophically profound insights dealing with high-level mathematics and computation
> Extremely useful skills and knowledge
> Provides the ability to make alternatives to internet service censors like Google, etc. with enough knowledge
Why aren't we basically all learning to program to make our own spaces/applications to be free from the Tech Jew?
>>
File: (((YouTubeCEOSusanWojcicki))).jpg (639KB, 1200x2662px) Image search: [Google]
(((YouTubeCEOSusanWojcicki))).jpg
639KB, 1200x2662px
>>
Jewish banking and political science master race here.

>pays a lot
>from the pockets of meek goyim
>delicious baby foreskin whenever you want some
>get paid extra to handle the logistics of transfaring millions of my muslin friends into europe
>get money from Soros to give to his antifa and blm friebds to cause trouble in the US.
>keep 70% of the money to myself

Not bad at all to be honest, bosses are total jews tho.
>>
File: really.png (99KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
99KB, 298x298px
>>138189977
>software engineering
>high-level mathematics
>>
Fishing
>>
>>138192502
I was thinking more computer science. Software engineering math is mostly a meme, but in Comp sci you cover some cool and deep stuff.
>>138192346
I know you're being sarcastic but it's hilarious how many people on /pol/ take Israeli posters too seriously, you guys are the funniest posters on here.
>>
As this looks like a good thread do drop this in.

Any /pol/acks that have software development experience of any kind, shoot an email to [email protected]. Make sure to include your skills and talents, no personal information is needed or required. However providing some proof of your claims like a github gist or something equivalent would be nice. I wanna get all of the more talented members of /pol/ together.
>>
>>138189977
I always wanted into computers but I have math anxiety, so I'm a minimum wage construction worker now.

feelsbadman
>>
File: singularity1.jpg (402KB, 2250x858px) Image search: [Google]
singularity1.jpg
402KB, 2250x858px
>>138189977
Artificial intelligence research or genetic engineering. We need to push forward toward the Singularity, and create a new transhuman master race.
>>
>>138192949
> Math anxiety
What
Just look into learning how to code informally from videos, tutorials, etc. in your free time, and start by developing realistic goals like providing help to projects that you like, maybe something OSS (Open Source) that you find interesting. To be a good programmer you don't need to know an insane amount of math, really just basic algebra and operations.
>>
>>138189977
Be a teacher, then an administrator. You work for shit pay for 5-10 years but you can actually change the minds of kids about history and literature, and then get well paid to control the curriculum. Plus female teachers are pretty slutty
>>
>>138189977
Teaching history.
>>
>>138189977
It's not science. My pay as a lab tech was shit.

I'd say ESL. Every white man should see the best and worst parts of a few societies in their lifetime. The qt Latinas and Asians who love white dick make the effort more than worth it.
>>
>>138189977
>Why aren't we basically all learning to program to make our own spaces/applications to be free from the Tech Jew?
Because you aren't smart enough
>>
>>138189977
the red-pilled thing to do is to just do what you're most passionate about because everything else won't be fulfilling enough to make you keep going. the amount of money you make doesn't matter but you just should get by doing what you love.

it's not one thing or another since you can't expect everybody to become a software engineer.
>>
>>138189977

I'm self-taught and run a firm building web & mobile apps. Life is sweet, I sit on my ass with a joint and code. Money is great and I have a lot of freedom.
>>
>>138192853
Not that guy. It's mostly the Americans who take everything at face value and are completely incapable of understanding sarcasm.

I basically have to post with a non-Israel flag if I want to have actual discussion here. (previously I used a proxy)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.