[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't post here much but I thought I'd ask you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501272921768.jpg (65KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1501272921768.jpg
65KB, 777x777px
So I don't post here much but I thought I'd ask you guys a question. I've generally been center left leaning, but lately I guess I'm starting to "wake up" to some of the incosistencies.

What I mean is that I had heard "RUSSIA!" literally 1000 times each day on the MSM networks for months and months. Now for the last week, I don't think I hear "Russia" a single time from any of the MSM networks, instead it's "Trump's a racist! he's a KKK supporter!" and it seems the whole Russian thing has virtually disappeared, when before it was as if we were entering the next Cold War and that Putin was personally controlling Trump. How can they seem to abandon a narrative so easily if it's as dangerous and condemning as they had been saying? I'm not sure what to believe anymore but I'm starting to feel like the MSM is just making it up as they go and running with whatever new hot topic they can cook up in order to get more views & clicks. Am I crazy or has anyone else noticed this? What's your take on it?
>>
>>138188801
US Imperialism is difficult to defend
>>
>>138188801
from stalin/marx to hitler in one week flat.
this is one high speed media narrative.
>>
>>138188801
just to further follow up, russia narrative disappeared the moment it looked like the current investigation into trump's campaign was about to shift their attentions to hillary and her associates. I seem to remember a vote coming down in a committee a few weeks back, lots of unhappy democrats saying "no" and losing the vote. nobody's talking about it now, the motion passed and it was heading to the house to be voted on for confirmation.
>>
Welcome to the realization!! You must be an intellectually honest person for seeing it. Thank you for your honesty and your intelligence and for legitimately sekking the truth about the things in your life that you are observing. We (not racist, KKK people, but simply good, honest people in general...) need more of you and I welcome you with open arms, regardless of who you are and what you believe, so long as you are open to truth. Find it with your own eyes, as you are now, and you won't to wrong. Believe the truth that you find with an honest, open heart and mind and you won't ho wrong.
>>
Don't worry, they'll start talking about it again when Drumpf impeached.
>>
File: lights2.jpg (123KB, 962x604px) Image search: [Google]
lights2.jpg
123KB, 962x604px
>>138188801
how do you feel about this pic related?
>>
a Racism narrative is much easier to spin than a Treason narrative.
>>
>>138190358
AESTHETIC

https://youtu.be/J_bB5atgQ7M

even if you hate them you cannot deny their aesthetics
>>
>>138188801
You're off to an ok start. Keep lurking.
>>
>>138188801
>What I mean is that I had heard "RUSSIA!" literally 1000 times each day on the MSM networks for months and months. Now for the last week, I don't think I hear "Russia" a single time from any of the MSM networks, instead it's "Trump's a racist! he's a KKK supporter!" and it seems the whole Russian thing has virtually disappeared, when before it was as if we were entering the next Cold War and that Putin was personally controlling Trump. How can they seem to abandon a narrative so easily if it's as dangerous and condemning as they had been saying? I'm not sure what to believe anymore but I'm starting to feel like the MSM is just making it up as they go and running with whatever new hot topic they can cook up in order to get more views & clicks. Am I crazy or has anyone else noticed this? What's your take on it?

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. Why are you questioning this?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170818-183530.jpg (709KB, 1069x1503px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170818-183530.jpg
709KB, 1069x1503px
>>138190358
>Color revolution courtesy of soros and company
How do YOU feel about pic related?
>>
>>138188801
>lately I guess I'm starting to "wake up" to some of the incosistencies
Welcome my dude...Get ready to lose a lot of friends.

It's better to know the truth.
God speed.
>>
>>138191017
i think anything that gets white men energized is mostly a good thing.
>>
>>138191017
I love George Soros now
>>
File: think.png (592KB, 741x731px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
592KB, 741x731px
>>138191017
THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>138188801
because the MSM is driven by the profit motive mate and there's not always new stuff to talk about regarding Russia. It's fucking NEWs and what's new right now is the klan rally in charlottesville and Trumps response to it
>>
>>138188801

Sooner or later, we all have to choose between knowing the truth and fitting in to our brainwashed and decadent societies. Most people don't have the strength to choose truth. Remember that the other side believes in postmodernism: there is no such thing as truth to them, only power and narratives. If you join them, you will ultimately have to affirm that 2+2=5 or be destroyed. Good luck to you.
>>
>>138192199
1984 is modernist
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.