[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this appeared on my facebook and a lot of people were making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So this appeared on my facebook and a lot of people were making a fuss about it, she has deleted her online profiles but I managed to find out where she works (an advertising agency), and I am considering writing an e-mail to her employer.

Doesn't that make me as bad as a liberal though? Or should I listen to the wise words of karl popper and stop tolerating such intolerance before we turn into nazi germany again?
>>
>>138181236
Is her name Molly Carter?
>>
>>138181321
yes
>>
>>138181471
Nah. Instead, send flowers to her employer, addressed to her, and sign it "An Admirer You Met Online" for maximum lulz. That way, she won't lose her job, but she'll know.
>>
>>138181691
Although, now that I think about it, that's about as bad as the commies.
>>
File: DGgEayUU0AAAocg.jpg (169KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGgEayUU0AAAocg.jpg
169KB, 675x1200px
>>138181236
Tory party are cucks who pust LGBTQ insanity on children and cuck for paki rape gangs. The only conservative thing about them is that they are like 5 years behind the left wing of Labour in """progress""". You do not have a right wing party in Britbongistan. UKIP is Sargon-tier "skeptic" classical liberal party. There's not a single party that's willing to admit White Britons have some interests of their own.

so yeah, if there is a heaven (Im agnostic) I have no doubt the Toryfags burn there for promotong degeneracy and being traitors.
>>
>>138181236
make them fall on their own swords.
>>
>>138181691
Shall I sign them " Love, Bruce"
>>
>>138181236
There was a vid on Youtube outing him as a pedo 2 days before he died
>>
>>138182035
Might be better
>>
>>138181236
Do it, this is war

Your moralism is a liability; Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
>>
>>138181236
in times like this there is no mercy, and you show no quarter.

Fuck her life up.
>>
>>138181236
How can it make you as bad as the liberals when they are wrong and you are right? check mate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.