[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know the problem with trump and "his" entire "movement",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1502832346786.jpg (76KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502832346786.jpg
76KB, 748x1024px
You know the problem with trump and "his" entire "movement", is that they lack the moral highground to denounce any kind of behaviour from the other side.
>>
>>138177927
bots and those who sound like them are not interesting to me , sorry.
>>
>>138177822
k
>>
>>138177822
You do realize that outside of the internet, past your city streets, are millions of Americans that support Trump, right? These are the most armed and angry Americans. These are the ones who are watching the left destroy their history and the country they love much more than any larper or college student. Outside of the lit box you are sitting in front of people, real people, are slowly but steadily getting pissed off at everyone who is fucking with their country. They aren't shit posting about it, they aren't protesting on Twitter. They are watching and waiting expecting a real civil war to erupt.
>>
>>138177822
that's not true. liberals lie all the time and they get called out for it because right-wing has the moral high ground when it comes to telling the blunt truth about reality.
>>
>>138180395
Lol do it faggot. Fore the first shot, I fucking dare you.
>>
>>138177822
Phony moralizing is the root of the problem.

Trumpism is advocacy, and has exposed that's all there is to the other side as well.
>>
There's a problem with Trump? Wtf I love Trump.
>>
Are you stupid?
>>
>>138183292
Look up this thing that happened in this place called "charolettesville" last weekend
>>
>>138183875
>1 dead fat chick equals civil war
What?
>>
Remember when Trump called for beating up and murdering protesters in 2016 and Trump acts like he never said that?
>>
>>138184733
i think you may be lying your ass off tyrome. he said he supported the police which most white people agree with

how about you post a link
>>
File: empire.jpg (83KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
empire.jpg
83KB, 1440x1080px
>>138180395

Are they armed with Patriots, HIMARS and B2s ?

Otherwise you traitorous Dixie fucks are going to get bent over and crushed by Yankees again.
>>
>>138177822
You have no idea how moral high ground is gained. You sheep think 'moral highground' means doing it whatever is popular.
>>
>>138185083
Why would a literal sub-human gypsies understand the intricacies of guerrilla warfare
>>
File: armor.jpg (58KB, 329x657px) Image search: [Google]
armor.jpg
58KB, 329x657px
>>138185459

Bunch of rednecks training some CQB in their trailer parks doesn't equate a militia.

Some larpers talking about their hopes for nukes and some non-cavemen military taxonomy won't change that.

The thing you should learn about your country friend, and it's really the only constant, is that no movement which upsets the Constitutional order ever wins. Ever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.