[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we in a mass hysteria bubble? http://blog.dilbert.com/p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: scott.jpg (2MB, 2444x2336px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
2MB, 2444x2336px
Are we in a mass hysteria bubble?

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/164297628606/how-to-know-youre-in-a-mass-hysteria-bubble
>>
>>138171536

>The reason you can’t easily identify what-the-hell is going on in the country right now is that a powerful mass hysteria is in play. If you see the signs after I point them out, you’re probably not in the hysteria bubble. If you read this and do NOT see the signs, it probably means you’re trapped inside the mass hysteria bubble.
>>
It makes sense... but his writing style is too balanced to be exciting.

Sadly, WWF wrestling match style communication is what holds the public's attention now.
>>
>>138171536
>we?
you speaking French now,Scooter?

Mass Hysteria=Human condition
>>
File: uber_driver.jpg (78KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
uber_driver.jpg
78KB, 500x667px
>>138172667
>>
>>138171536
Dilbertman is a smart guy

I hope some libtards actually wake up after reading this, but I am not hopeful
>>
>>138172343
He's probably a little autistic

But maybe some nerd types will understand what he's saying
>>
File: 1502838590294.jpg (74KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1502838590294.jpg
74KB, 600x668px
>>138172850
>>138171536
Take me up Muholland ,Scooter...I wanna look at the city
>>
>>138171536
Yes. I figured this out before Scott Adams held your hand and guided you to it.

> crazy event happens, facts obscured, lots of conflicting stories
> huge emotional and political charge
> one narrative becomes dominant quickly, the narrative itself having insane levels of emotional and political charge, to the point where questioning it is physically dangerous
> everybody overreacts, wrings their hands, starts fights

This is textbook mass hysteria and frankly if you're outside the bubble but didn't notice until Dilbertman pointed it out you're probably a little autistic.
>>
File: 1482293402527.gif (650KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
1482293402527.gif
650KB, 295x287px
>>138171667
The moment you stop noticing ideology you have been completely consumed by it.
>>
>>138173248
Ideologies are little more than mental STDs,molochbro
>you will live to see horrors beyond comprehension
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1503082508946.gif (4MB, 369x207px) Image search: [Google]
1503082508946.gif
4MB, 369x207px
>>138171536
Yes. Show this shit to an LGBT and watch him squirm.

sexual intercourse
: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis

The definition of "sex" and "sexual intercourse" has been changed and pushed over the course of the last eight years under Obama's presidency. Sex is solely for reproduction. If a person is attracted to another person of the same sex, they cannot reproduce, therefore, the "playing out" of traditional man/woman sex acts with that person is wasted effort. If a person is attracted to someone of the same sex, this means that they see something in that person that is worthy of being reproduced, but they know that it cannot happen: it is therefore a sexual paraphilia.

If a man starts watching p*rn, and finds himself looking at the penis a little too much, that does not mean he is gay, but society would like to convince him of that. The sight of an erect penis is a sperm competition cue for many men, which goes back to early human days when nudity was more common. In other words, men who like looking at d*cks are highly competitive, but get tricked by the society that pushes the gay agenda. Men are more likely to describe the penis using highly descriptive words such as, "veiny", "huge", etc. It's why even lots of "straight" men find pre-op transsexuals visually appealing.
>>
>>138172343
It makes flustered people feel stupid for being so flustered though
>>
Dilbertman wrote an excellent article and all you niggers should take a moment to actually read it.
>>
i am living and breathing in an hallucination and feel like i've fallen into a trap that has been linguistically kill shotted. A type of hypnotic jujitsu if you will. I'm buy the mans book.
>>
Plot twist: you both are.

You guys are because you unironically think there's a conspiracy led by Jews to eliminate your race.

Antifa is with all the muh russia muh nazis are a threat to our way of life (when there's like maybe 1000 total legit kkk/neonazis in the country) shit.
>>
i really like le dilbertman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.