[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jewfag here whats is this obsession with us really about? kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 54

File: milton-friedman-300x202-300x202.jpg (17KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
milton-friedman-300x202-300x202.jpg
17KB, 300x202px
jewfag here
whats is this obsession with us really about?
kind of hilarious really.
>>
>>138170317
U meant deadfag
>>
It's about you fucking off with this "life style Vlog" style thread.
Now bw a good kike and gas yourself.
>>
>getting kicked out for more than 100 times
>blame internet
>>
>>138170533
what?
>>
the entire reason modern coins have little ridges around the edge is because jews used to shave a little bit off the sides of the ancient gold coins. Just shaving a little bit off at a time.
Robbing the wealth of the people, keeping it for themselves. An english king once had to hang over 200 jews in a single month for this crime. Little has changed overall.
>>
>>138170317
Why do you mangle penises?
Answer me!
>>
>>138170651
where you going to flee next when you get purged from america?

honest question
>>
>>138170317
The Jews living here during the founding harbored way to many people responsible for the destruction and Russia, Germany, and Britain. The Jews are literally harboring global terrorists. Not all are bad. Most are slaves themselves.
>>
>>138170719
Fucking idiot that was romans
>>
File: 1502134232318.jpg (102KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1502134232318.jpg
102KB, 654x539px
people confuse the topjews for regular jews, it's by design really. the elite use whites and jews as slave races and then when the population wakes up we are set against each other so we don't attack the real enemy. and then afterwards everyone feels bad, jew puppets are put back in power by the top jews to act as scapegoats for the next cycle.

regular jews and whites need to unite. we need our own jews to outjew the top jews. it's what the topjews are afraid of, the puppets uniting against them.

we need to extend a hand of friendship to the jewish community. the enemy of our enemy is our friend, and the top jews will destroy the regular jews, will set them up for destruction. so the alliance is natural, we should team up.
>>
>>138170317
You kikes are given us a bad name!
>>
>>138170317
Looks like someone is too unimportant to get invited to the zog meetings after temple.
>>
File: jews4.jpg (129KB, 1024x856px) Image search: [Google]
jews4.jpg
129KB, 1024x856px
>>138170317
eat shit, jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
>>
This aint your board kike.

Now fuck off you cunt.
>>
>>138170317
Lurk more before posting.
>>
>>138170317
I grew up in a small town middle of nowhere, but my white ancestors built this whole country and alot of the science from before the middle ages and after. Disciplined and dedicated. God fearing people, who celebrated great culture, pride, dignity, honor, family values, and I have to work in a coal mine every day for my whole life, dusty and dirty, mind numbing, body hurting, every day my whole life for a pittance, and all the jews have more than a million dollars sitting on their ass all day in the ac, ordering hookers and blow for lunch, making what I make in a year, in a few days.
>>
>>138170900
It's happened quite a number of times through history in multiple countries. It's called coin clipping.
>>
File: timesofisrael.jpg (32KB, 477x173px) Image search: [Google]
timesofisrael.jpg
32KB, 477x173px
>>138170900
This screencap is from the Times of Israel. And I am the idiot.
http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/edward-i-the-king-who-made-a-mint-from-the-jews/
>>
>>138170940
Don't be a dick.
>>
>>138170317
Usury, propaganda, baby genital mulilation, promoting marxism in the west. Thats just a start.
>>
>>138171093
Next you'll be saying the Chinese put holes in their coins so orthodox Jews could fuck their wives through it
>>
>>138171029
wait, so how is it my fault again that you couldn't study hard and get a good degree like I did?
>>
>>138170317
You are a low level Jew, of course you know nothing of the machinations at the top.
>>
>>138170317
and on top of that, don't even get me started on the degeneracy, anything to make a buck, complete disregard for the sanctity of human life, for the care of cultural, community, national values. They would sell my 10 year old daughter into slavery if they could, or make her a delicacy if their (((fda))) wanted some extra shecks
>>
>>138170317
the media dividing usa is mostly jew.

and that holocaust survivors book
that explains in detail the rollercoaster into the oven...

yeah..
not having it.

muh cherokee
muh black
muh jew
muh potato famine
muh dutch hunger winter
muh genocide.

not having it anymore.
>>
>>138170317
a bunch of college dropouts need to blame someone for their NEET lifestyle instead of recognizing that it's okay to fuck up and that your society is here to help you succeed, you just need to reach out to a friend or counselor
>>
>>138171212
Some people just don't have that option. Not every family can afford such niceties. Goyim know this.
>>
They want to cum inside us.
>>
>>138170317
It's fascinating to find a person so degenerate they'd stab their mother for a nickel if they could.
>>
>>138171377
that is bullshit.
Plenty of scholarships available for bright but poor kids.
>>
File: therealslavers.jpg (277KB, 647x861px) Image search: [Google]
therealslavers.jpg
277KB, 647x861px
>>138171163
jews destroyed the USA by importing niggers, you cuck
>>
>>138171208
Chinese coinage had square holes so they could be put on rods and filed without the coin rolling.
>>
>>138170317
> posts jews who hate kikes
> IM A GOOD JEW
fuck off kike
Post Feynman too - then we'll be fooled
>>
>>138170317
I'm not going to lie.
I never wanted to believe in the IT'S ALL DA JOOS meme.... but...

You guys do have media control. And I mean, really dominant media control. And you guys use it to spread lies. It's all true.

And then anons post pics of Jews writing articles about how white people need to die off and how that's a good thing, and you've got people like Soros that fund for antifa and BLM, and idk. You guys are tearing our nation apart, funneling money out of all of us, and are literally trying to wipe out Christianity and the white race.

Biggest plot twist of the Bible. The Jews turn out to be the bad guys.
>>
>>138171452
Oh I know. I give this line all the time to my friends when I reject the notion of free college for all. But even I must admit that there simply aren't enough for the demand. It is competitive sure, and thats why it is a merit based system, but some smart young lads inevitably get left behind. Mind you, I'm not blaming jews for this in any way. In my experience however Jewish families tend to be, as the well-heeled say, comfortable. You know this.
>>
File: Bibi Left Hanging.webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bibi Left Hanging.webm
962KB, 1280x720px
>>138170317
Fuck israel
>>
>>138171457
hah.. blame the middlemen, classic.

All I hear in this thread is whining and sour grapes.
And you claim to be the superior race? wtf?
>>
>>138171452
When it comes to getting a job you fucks first hire Jews. And also there are Jewish free loans and only for Jews charities and all other judaism shit.
>>
>>138171510
holy shit that is smart
>>
>>138171344
>muh dutch hunger winter

''not having more researched historical facts''
>>
>>138170317
you don't eat cheezeburgers
>>
>>138170317
We have an inferiority complex and the only way we can deal with it is to hate on all Jews, irrespective of the individual. Please enrich us with your superior Jew sperm. I want to have a half Ashkenazim son, so he can grow up to become the CEO of some bank.
>>
>>138170317
its not about jews, its about zionists
had you been a real antizionist jew, you would've been blended in and no one would ever know or care
zionists are the real problem, and in the end you're a bigger tool than we are
>>
>>138171684
Lmao the "middlemen" who killed Jesus.

This is why we hate Jews. This fucking kike attitude. You CANT HOLD IT BACK THATS HOW MUCH OF A KIKE YOU ARE.
>>
>>138170317
You guys are a sound community and that leads to success... In 50 years itll be about the asians. Regular americans need to come together and help eachother, the problem with getting rid of religion is it ruined the community. Im not religious at all but even i recognize this.
>>
>>138171452
Actually no. I was tough for me in college because my parents had to pay out of pocket for me to go and we weren't very rich and I felt like shit getting my parents to pay so much.

My two hispanic roommates got to go completely for free. No worries, no fusses. Everything is paid for. Both my parents work and had to pay a huge . amount for me to go.

That's when it hit me that the system is designed against us whites. I kind of sound like a black person when I say that, but it's true. Hispanics and blacks get to have families of 5 or even 10 if they want to, and they'll get all the gubment gibs to pay for everything. Housing, free tuition, free food. My parents had to bust their ass to get 1 white person through college. How can whites ever compete with the demographics?

Not to mention blacks and hispanics can get lower grades then you as well. Idk. Makes you think.
>>
>>138171719
try harder, most businesses in this country are owned by non-jews.

Which I guess sheds some light on this issue. This is really about just a few whites in the bottom of the IQ curve looking for scapegoats.
>>
>>138170910
>regular Jews
>slaves to the elite

Lol they don't ever do manual labour wtf are you on. I've never even seen one in the 10 years I've been in the service industry either.
>>
>>138170317
Lampshades. Perhaps even soap.
>>
>>138171549
This. That whole immigration act was made so the kikes could immigrate here too.
>>
>>138171627
>niceties
>pittance
>well-heeled
Why the fuck are you typing like HL Mencken?
>>
File: WithJewsYouLose8.jpg (81KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
WithJewsYouLose8.jpg
81KB, 960x650px
>>
>>138172022
yes dude, the jews are puppets. why run shit directly when you can run shit through a puppet race that will take all the blame? and it's not like they don't use whites either, just in different roles so we can be turned against each other when we start to wake up. it's all very strategic
>>
>>138172005
I wasn't talking about working in a small goy business. I meant corporations and good paying easy office jobs, Shlomo.
>>
>>138172403
most large corporations aren't owned or managed by jews.
>>
File: 21Questions.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
21Questions.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>138170317
This time we wont stop till all of you are dead
>>
>>138172491
that's what they said the last hundred times. it's an endless cycle and it's well designed to widely distribute blame away from the topjews.

rather then falling for this trap again, let's just unite with the jews and turn against the puppetmaster topjews?

they want us to turn against the jews, they set it all up so that we would when the time came. why play the game their way? why not play instead of being played?
>>
>>138172491
I'm terrified dude, your memes will destroy us
>>
>>138171684
As a white person, I'll admit the Jews are technically superior when it comes to practical things. You guys seem to have higher intelligence. Lots of jews end up as doctors, first rate lawyers, bankers, top officials in governments all over the world, I mean, even if it's all subversion like some Jew-haters say, it all comes down to smarts no matter what.

I think that this upper echelon of Jews, however, sold their souls to the other one. That's why they have these vast and powerful empires here on Earth. I just hope for God to return now, and break the chains you satanists created.
>>
>>138172688
our common enemy will destroy us both if we don't unite together and get over the fact that jews are so jewish most of the time and whites killed a bunch of jews a bunch of times. we need to get past that and work on outjewing the topjews. what do you say jewfag? the jewgoy alliance will save the world
>>
>>138172688
Dude stop bluffing there's actual nazis out there, in the country of unprovoked mass shotings.
>>
File: 1490730151356.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1490730151356.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
Here's a good place to start
>>
>>138172948
there are barely any actual nazis. edgy larpfags led around by hired actors at a staged event and a bunch of online shills. the msm blows it all out of proportion for an establishment objective of discrediting the entire right. don't get jewed by the topjews, be the jewier jew and outjew them all. join us
>>
>>138172948
its all a fucking joke, they are the bottom of society.
They can't even hold a decent job much less organize any kind of cohesive movement.

At least the germans were educated and diligent.
>>
>>138172988
I dont have time to even read this shit.
You know, having a real job and stuff
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>138170317

Read your Talmud again.
That would be the reason.
You folks REALLY need to do away with that shit. You were not chosen for THAT.
And it's making the world hate you.
Because some of you folks get real groovy with the Talmud.
>>
File: 1485890572851.png (180KB, 407x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485890572851.png
180KB, 407x481px
>>138170317
not you cannonfodder but your rabbi overlords.
>>
>>138173100
We can't stop you.
Only God can stop you now.
You've subverted way too many already, and to my disappointment, so many white people are so easily indoctrinated. That's how I know whites are not superior to Jews. No way. They're way too easy to be manipulated to be as superior as they claim.

Btw, I don't think you're actually a Jew, but the larps can be fun too.
>>
>>138172828
>jews good doctors
>jews scientists

lol no. the rest of your professions list is accurate
>>
>>138170317
http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

this is a start.
>>
File: jew7.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
jew7.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>138170317
and whats with this shit??
>>
File: gordon-ramsay-hothead-300.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gordon-ramsay-hothead-300.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>138173442

we haven't subverted anything.
We are thought from infancy that we must thrive in school and in business because we are exiles - we got nothing else.
And so we work on it hard, and we succeed.

Look at the asians recently, doing better than us for similar reasons.

Your decadent conformity is your own problem, own up already.
>>
>>138172003
>Actually no.
>he specifically said bright
>>
Middleman minorities (jews in Europe, Lebanese in west Africa, Chinese in SEA etc.) typically gather resentment because people aren't generally economically literate enough to understand that activities that don't produce tangible objects can still be pretty essential services, notably retail and finance. They are also usually distinct from the general populace in terms of culture, ingroup-outgroup behavior makes people think access to common resource is a zero sum game even in cases where it isn't which causes pogroms 'n shiit. There are also legitimate concerns about corruption caused by wealthy interest groups which leads to regulatory capture and whatnot.
>>
File: 1502715840424.jpg (58KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502715840424.jpg
58KB, 720x300px
>>138173442

We're the most generous magnanimous race on earth. They used that. They are vipers in contrast.
Whites give foreign aid ( most of it to (((them))) ), if there's a natural disaster in some far off place? Who shows up? If little black kids are starving? Who shows up? If the world wants science, learning, philosophy, art, literature, exploration, who shows up?
White people.
And in all this, for thousands of years the white man tried to let the lowly poor Jew into his nations, over and over again, only to kick them out due to their subversion.
They have done this dozens upon dozens of times only just now accomplishing anything.
And it may horribly backfire on them again.
They weren't so smart as to not be locked up in camps.
And that was THEIR FAULT. Not the Germans.
Again.
And now they are doing the only thing they know how to do. Destroy.
Whites build. They destroy.
They are snakes. And entirely unified in their racial hatred...of everyone else.
This is not superior.
>>
>>138173149
It's really not that fucking hard.

You want the biggest redpill? 90% of people are fucking stupid, and only convinced by succinct rhetoric. Not dialectics.

Who knows, maybe you're part of that 90%. Seem to be acting like it. And yes, I have a job too gaylord.
>>
File: jew8.jpg (674KB, 1173x1086px) Image search: [Google]
jew8.jpg
674KB, 1173x1086px
>>138170317
our most recent example is (((the rebel))) medias stealing donations of people that were suposed to go towards victims of crime and terrorism.

You people (mayyyyybe not all of you but a damn good amount) are sneaking dirty fucking rats and wen you gain any kind of power you fucking abuse it to the point of destroying your host. you are literal parasites and i really hope for all of your sakes you leave western nations and return to your desert in the mid east.
>>
>>138173694
jews are in way too many positions of power in banking and law and media to be a coincidence. you are used in this role by the topjews so that you are all blamed instead of them. you are manipulated and brainwashed into doing what you do, just as we are manipulated and brainwashed to do what we do. and then when people start waking up, the whites notice the jews and attack and the topjews escape.

i don't want to do that again. it needs to stop. we need to join forces. the jews would be a powerful ally for the goys, and it's the only way to fight the topjews and win. we need each other
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>138173694

Bullshit. You have waited patiently for a few or a single Jew to climb the ladders of power and influence in white society as we graciously let you.
Then, once a single one of you is in place, he will promote ALL OTHER Jews up around him.
Therefore taking that sector of control.
Once done you insist on Affirmative Action for whites. So we can not do what you do.
Because you're snakes.
>>
>>138173309
>>138173761
>>138173871
Look at this nigger, saw us on Vice and decides to stop in.

Welcome, now fuck off.
>>
>>138173871
We do help each other, what a fucking concept.
There are more whites in positions of power than jews, how come they are not helping you? Thats not my problem to fix
>>
>>138173871
they could be /our/ snakes. we have a common enemy that seeks to destroy us both.
>>
>>138173948

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about tool. Sit on your uncles lap and spin fuck boy.
>>
>>138173694
My own problems? Stop turning this on me. I'll own up to all my problems, sure thing.

That doesn't mean that you haven't taken full media control in the US and that you haven't been subverting public opinion for God knows how long now.

Have you ever lived in America? Turn on the tv and watch the news here and it insta-hits you like a bag of bricks. Everything is so obviously manipulated, it actually angers you. There is some weird concerted effort going on here to silently kill off the white race with demographics, and the Jews are on top of these broadcasting stations, and it fully corroborates with all the Jew articles you constantly see talking about how "whites are dying off, 10 reasons why that's actually a good thing!"
>>
File: IMG_0417.jpg (73KB, 656x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.jpg
73KB, 656x652px
Jews have a tendency for success. This is a result of good parenting. /pol/ is basically to the Jews as the blacks are to the whites. /pol/ sees that Jews tend to have more successful lives and assumes that means they were somehow wronged by the Jew. In reality /pol/ is just retarded.
>>
>>138174011
well no, the top positions of power are almost all jew puppets of the topjews. so... yeah. look buddy i'm trying to create a bridge of common interest here. lets get past the who did whats and focus on the people who manipulated us all into the positions we're in
>>
>>138173694
>>138173853

look for yourself

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/
>>
File: 1501984846531.jpg (60KB, 604x667px) Image search: [Google]
1501984846531.jpg
60KB, 604x667px
>>
>>138174011

I just explained it to you. Affirmative Action.
Your concept. A double standard. You can hire all Jews. But whites can't hire all whites.

You damn well know what your kind is pushing and its the annihilation of my race through massive immigration of every white majority country. You have pushed immorality through Hollywood on my nation. You are a sick, twisted people. You've been no example to the world at all. You've taught us nothing.
You must be worthless to God.
>>
>>138170317
probably all the blood libel pineal gland foreskin recipes
>>
>>138170317
The average Jew citizen who pays his mortgage over 25-30 years like the rest of us is ok, it's the Zionist fuckers who control the banks, media, Hollywood, the UN, etc who are the bad guys.
>>
>>138174073
What goes in the options field? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with go back to Blormfront you massive cockweasel. Nobody gives a fuck about your LARPy make-believe pillowfight against brown people who killed your god.

I mean fuck, even if the Jews controlled everything, what is some autistic faggot with a Sig Sauer tucked into his sock going to actually accomplish by putting some Rothschild in the hospital for a few days?

On the day of the rope, you NatSoc faggots are hanging with the rest of the collectivist scum.
>>
>>138174356
Look at this you've even got me phoneposting like a /v/ject.
McGasChamber when?
>>
>>138170458
fpbp
>>
File: IMG_1722.jpg (30KB, 360x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.jpg
30KB, 360x274px
>>138170317
Kike.
>>
>>138173723
At the cost of CIA doxxing myself, I went to Berkeley and I wanted to be a doctor. The cost is honestly too high though, and the loans and the work involved would have crushed me. I'm instead trying to move out of the US now because the only reason I pushed myself so hard in school anyway was to ensure I didn't live around black people and mexicans. Save me the "racist" speech, it's no place for a white person to grow up. My hispanic roommate also wanted to be a doctor and he got a free ride through it all. Berkeley, the med school, everything was free. Sorry, but it's true. This nation is racist as fuck, and it's against white people. If you're lower middle-class and white, you're fucked. My only goal was to get out of the spic neighborhoods anyway and there's cheaper methods of doing that if you're willing to learn another language which is what I'm trying to do now.
>>
File: 1501824928402.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501824928402.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>138174202
they've been twisted by the enemy, and so have we. these roles have been chosen for us. we don't have to play this game anymore. the jewgoy alliance will outjew the jews and happy merchants and crackers and everybody can live in peace and slowly become healthy societies with healthy people.
>>
File: 1497635452790.jpg (1MB, 1772x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1497635452790.jpg
1MB, 1772x1772px
>>138174047
> they could be /our/ snakes. we have a common enemy that seeks to destroy us both.
I honestly can't take you Canadians. Really. So damn naive it is cringe. EVERY TIME.
The Muslim isn't their enemy. The Jew is the enemy of the Muslim. The Jew can use him. The jihadi is simple and the Jew knows what he will do in white countries.
So the Jew encourages immigration of the Muslim slime into our nations. To destroy the white man. And breed us simple.
>>
>>138170317
Because Jews are the master race
>>
>>138170317
Listen to Rockwell's UCLA speech.
>>
>>138174617
i'm not the one trying to continue an endless cycle of pogroms that has clearly been set up to happen the way it does. peace is not naive, it's mandatory. figure it out or we'll going to die
>>
>>138170317
Behind every movement to hurt or tear down whites seems to have Jews. They push each other up in management. At this point anyone with a BS or MS and working with government has seen first hand that women and blacks make up the majority of everything and the people on hiring committees are Jews. Anyone that has a .gov email can hit "To" and look up names.

Put in Any Jewish name or last name and get dozens of results. Put in "Rothschild" get 50 results all leaders. Jews hold all the highest paying positions and always promote women and poc.

Now that doesn't mean all Jews are part of this. Jews fight Jews all the time. There are several distinct divisions in them, like Zionist and Orthodox, I don't know where all the lines fall.

All I know is every last one of them, even people I personally know, at some point starts advertising to me why I should not have kids. Why Trump is the worst. Why straights should experiment being gay.

They never let up off the poz button and use their personal ties with people to manipulate whites to select nonviable evolutionary behavior. They use us, they ask for referrals and money, they ask for places to stay and give excuses to never leave. They do you a favor like letting you sublease their apartment for cheap when they are gone for the summer, then come back and expect full price reimbursement plus some or they won't be friends.

Another thing we have seen is we work our ass off to get jobs and move up in life, then a Jewish guy with a highschool dropout background is selected by our Jew boss to be the new project lead and he's an egotistic monster with no useful skills.

We have all seen these things so much that it's stuff we role our eyes at when we encounter. I thought I was making friends with one at work, no problem, oh, it's time to take the goy into not reproducing. *sigh*

On the worst side of it you'll get individuals in gov that just waste money, hire incompetent staff just to give jobs to their family.
>>
>>138174356
> reddit spacing
You don't belong shit face. Bye.
>>
File: 1495682002944.jpg (206KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
1495682002944.jpg
206KB, 1024x875px
>>138173694
Look buddy. I'm a half Jew myself. Was raised Jewish, identified as Jewish for a fair bit of my life. But the Jewish Question is valid. It was the hardest and most uncomfortable thing for me to understand. Let me try to explain it to you

Jews, statistically, have the highest average IQ out of any ethnic group- mostly in verbal IQ. And they are also very high on average in the trait characteristic of Openness.That's why Jews do very well (generally) at debating, writing, or things like that. That is also why Jews are highly, highly over represented in high positions of authority in places like- news, journalism, entertainment, music industry, film, politics, and academia. Also why they are over represented in social groups and NGOs.

Now this wouldn't necessarily be a problem. It's the free market at work. However, a problem comes in when those who are holding the cultural mouthpieces (media, academia, entertainment, news) have a coherent agenda and push it together. For whatever reason, secular Jews tend toward Communism and Marxism. We don't know why, but it's what the historical data bears.This isn't to say that all Jews are controlling the culture or are psuedo marxists, it's SOME very powerful and very ideological Jews that are filling all the positions of authority. This means, as anon said, the lowly Jews who basically just get told we dindu nuffin and to go on and work hard get all the flak and get shoah'd.

Oh also, some communist Jews started a civil war in Germany after the first world war.

Any questions please ask. Did the best I could at 5 AM

What this anon said >>138173853
>>
>>138174119
I don't care that Jews are more successful than me, believe me. I care that they've hijacked the media and are spreading lies. I care that they don't even hide the fact they'd prefer the white race to disappear now since I guess we already served our "good goy" purpose in building the world they want to rule over now.
>>
>>138174627

Then why do you depend so heavily on the white man? Answer. Jew.
>>
>>138170317
Are you really Jewish, prove it?

>Why whenever we show our ethnicity we hide our flag
>>
>>138174816
That didn't hijack the media. Jews are prone to being in successful positions (like television) because they work hard.
>>
>>138174813
>That is also why Jews are highly, highly over represented in high positions of authority in places like- news, journalism, entertainment, music industry, film, politics, and academia. Also why they are over represented in social groups and NGOs.

Bullshit and dead wrong. Already addressed this. Even had a Jew here confirm it for me.
So I'll say it AGAIN.
One jew reaches a place of power, allowed to do so by gracious whites. Just one Jew. That Jew will then hire and promote ONLY Jews up around him. This is how they rise together in power.
White man can't do this. They call it Affirmative Action.
I wonder who's fucking idea that was......
>>
>>138174813
>secular Jews tend toward Communism and Marxism.

You are selecting info to fit your conspiracy theory.
Many of the great free-market advocates, like Friendman and Becker were also Jewish.

We are not a coherent force with a single purpose. That is nonsense.
>>
>>138174556
best of luck bro, and I was only kidding
>>
>>138172688
Memes elected a president. You should be worried.
>>
>>138175021
They most assuredly did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ&t=20s

It's both things. Jews are smart and they've worked their way into top positions, but they're also unfortunately using their talents for subversion.
>>
>>138174897
so that when the white majority wakes up they see a jew minority in power and wipe them out, the blame gets spread across too wide to target the topjews. and so the cycle repeats again and again. rather then people all waking up together and focusing on the true enemy, the pawn races get pitted against each other.
>>
>>138175238
and how is that going
>>
>>138173761
I bet you know all this from independent study and a life of adventure, right, not from reading stormfag sites on the Internet?
>>
>>138175113
>Even had a Jew here confirm it for me.
see, we're already teaming up. it's magical. the jews and goys together can not be stopped and the cycle will be broken.
>>
>>138175263

No from what I've seen? Most of the Jews are in on it. Seriously. Have you not seen the threads where they just post dozens of jew SJW remarks?
They always pretend to be white people. And then talk about how we should feel guilty and privileged and all sorts of shit.
And they think race mixing is fine.
As long as they're pretending to be white people.
Once that mask comes off they don't subscribe to any of it for themselves.
Jews are snakes. I'm done telling you. The whole fucking lot.
>>
>>138175382

Independent study? Oh yea. Years. But I still don't know everything by half.
Did you have a real point to make or were you just being a jackass for kicks?
>>
>>138175618
And what did your independent study consist of?
>>
>>138175115
>We are not a coherent force with a single purpose. That is nonsense.

You're smarter than to commit a strawman like that.

No group is a monolith. Obviously. Do I even need to say this? The libertarian thinkers are preferable to the rabid socialists. A takeaway point here is- Jews are radical thinkers. And pathological. They take things very far. They are very high in trait neuroticism (you know it's true) and have more mental problems due to the great deal of inbreeding over time.

You will have outlier Jews who are more free market. Some (partial) Jews found their way into the 3rd Reich's Command. Many found their way into the Bolshevik government. They are very extreme. That's my point. And we have very extreme people gripping our cultural megaphones.

>Even Churchill described the Jewish people as torn between Zionism and Bolshevism in the 1920's
>>
>>138175462
what we need to understand is how the jewish religion drives their civilizational behavior and goals.
The same way Christianity drives western civilization (and why we are fucked now as we are abandoning it and just running off the remnants of it that are rooted in systems) and islam drives the arabs Islam is the key to understanding all this shit as it is the most straight forward and clear (its made for low IQ people)
>>
>>138173761
>only just now accomplishing anything
Dude, the Boloshivic revolution was Jews and there is good evidence that they had a lot to do with the French Revolution. A lot of our best bloodlines like the Romanov family are all dead because of them. In Russia the elite knew about this group and tried to stop them but failed. Karl Marx's evil philosophy then overthrew several more countries around Russia and subverted Germany for decades. They ran gulags and inspired Mao who destroyed the defenses of China where Japan came in and killed tons of women and children. Today their evil ideas have caused Venezuela to turn into a hell hole in the brink of civil war, their leadership in the UN has caused the migrant crisis and tied our hands from dealing with it. Everyone that doesn't want their kids raped by Muslims is a Nazi. Jewish courts left Muslim rapists goncompletely free.

Jews were subversive in the Roman Empire and played a role in it's collapse. They killed Jesus and spent most of the next 2000 years killing Christians. They were opportunists, when crusaders freed lands from Muslims Jews were there to stab them in the back.

At literally every major conflict the world has ever seen, in every bloodbath and every forced work camp, at the heart of slavery into the new world, you find Jews. Marxist philosophy created North Korea. They had a direct civil war in Germany before WW2 where Jews tried to take control. It's why Germans hated them. They took guns and started attacking white schools and killed tens of thousands of civilians. But Jews write our history and memory holes it. Now we have to act like Nazis were some unjustified psychotic group. They were just getting some revenge.

There is a reason people hate them.

Today we just need to hold them to representational standards. Jews are 2% of the country? They must be barred to 2% of government and workforces. That would solve the problem now peacefully.
>>
>>138175462
whatever you think about jews, wouldn't you rather have them working against your greater enemy? imagine all the jewishness turning against the jewmasters. we need them. winter is coming. afterwards i'm sure they'll be a lot less jewish when they're no longer actively and constantly brainwashed and manipulated into it. we'll have happy merchants and happy societies where people get along because it's just easier for everyone that way and people are lazy. we can make it work when we're not being manipulated against each other.

you know the topjews want another pogrom cycle instead of the alternative. the alternative is the slave races turning against them by working together. it's not impossible, it is literally the only possible solution.
>>
>>138175290
Considering he is President, what do you think? Want to bet there will be a second term too?
>>
>>138175115
>>138175735
THIS is what the Bolsheviks were.

It's not an easy thing to swallow. I had many pained nights mulling over this shit. The facts are facts though. And you should really think about the past if you want to understand the present
>>
>>138175699

Well I read the Talmud. Lets see what I have on the shelf here....The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William L Shirer. Old book. The Fuhrer by Konrad Heden. Spend all day reading really. Read rabbi quotes. Read Nazi quotes. Read about history. Read a million wiki pages.
Just read a lot. I spend 90% of my free time doing that. Anything I can.
>>
Even if literally every one of the main Nazi accusations is true is accurate, I'd rather live in a country ruled by Jews than one ruled by Nazis. I'd rather live in a country ruled by neither, but if I had to pick one I'd definitely choose the Jews.
>>
>>138175976
I do the same thing, and have for two decades. But I've reached a different set of (tentative) conclusions.
>>
>>138175976
Sounds like a pathological existence my dude.

I've been redpilled but you should focus on living on life and not JUST wallowing in a miserable chamber like that
>>
>>138175922

They're NOT. They're working AGAINST ME!
They are trying to destroy white culture and society. Right now. War is declared.
I still don't know WHAT the FUCK you are talking about. Honestly.
Would it be nice if they stopped doing that and instead worked with us to benefit each other and fight our enemies together? OH YEA THAT'D BE SWELL. Go tell them.
>>
>>138175976
You sound like a fucking loser, no offense.
>>
>>138175115
>We are not a coherent force with a single purpose. That is nonsense.

Not all Jews are, but your upper command most assuredly is. When /pol/ says "the Jews," it's sort of short-hand for "the Jews at the top, running the cabal." Not everyone really gets that though, and it doesn't really roll off the tongue unless you phrase it in a way that implicates all Jews. I personally do not hate random Jewish people that have nothing to do with anything, and I wouldn't attack some random Jew I meet.
>>
>>138176077

Right well since you're just here to make some sort of snide off remark about everything I say? I'll look forward to the next one. I'm sure you mom loved raising your ass.
>>
>>138176210
>When /pol/ says "the Jews," it's sort of short-hand for "the Jews at the top, running the cabal."
Depends. Some of the more hardcore stormfags want to gas every single Jew. And of course, Hitler himself totally Elliot Rodgered. He wanted to get rid of elite political Jews, but he mostly just ended up killing shopkeepers and peasants.
>>
>>138176241
I hadn't replied to you once before that you fucking schizo

Seek help and learn to read IDs
>>
>>138176119
are the jew tools of the topjews fighting the jew whites of the top jews again? clearly the only solution is for the topjew slave whites to fight the topjew slave jews. and then after that we can do it all over again. and again. and again.

it's not working. war is not working it's just an endless cycle of revenge killing and being set up to exploit or destroy each other. again and again while the topjews slip away every time because we lose focus and start raging on every merchant, as planned.

the only solution is finding a way to work together. why don't you tell them? or have you given up on any possible solutions to fall into some racewar nazi larp where a new hitler saves the day? shortsighted, it's just wishing for another cycle. you're treating the symptoms not the disease.
>>
>>138176186
> You sound like a fucking loser, no offense.
That's because I'm a goy, Jew.
And you sound like bacon crackling in the oven, no offense.
>>
>>138176447
ouch, sharp
watch the edge on this one
>>
File: campbell.jpg (1MB, 2100x2711px) Image search: [Google]
campbell.jpg
1MB, 2100x2711px
>>138176447
Lol, oy gevalt. Yes you are a stupid, goy. Klutz, kys

You'll never win.
>>
>>138176428

But you did it again anyways. See? Had ya pegged. Little fussy bitch.
>>
>>138174556
I feel that. I worked at a lab in college where all the blacks had a free ride. I had to work fulltime and volunteer and do coursework and I still needed loans. They would actually bitch about how their "white need not apply" fellowships weren't enough for them to afford a house with and "it leaves my retirement plans limited" I explained how there was like a $200k difference between us and I could not get the help they get and they laughed. They laughed and said I must be the poorest white person "because that ain't what I've heard" "most of you don't need no help"

That's their opinion. They think poor to middle class blacks have it a million times worse than the same income whites and nothing exists to help us at all. Most of the whites I started grad school with failed due to costs and there was nothing to help them. Graduation was full of blacks that never worked 1 hour their entire college lives and they had new cars, homes, and no debt. It's so unfair but every white that complained was subtly given a C a couple times, which kicks them out of grad school. A Jewish director explained to me that they have a duty to select for personality too.

"Stay silent white man, this is your lot in life"

I had perfect scores in a doctoral program and I was forced to quit. That and fulltime work was just too hard. I had maxed out loans and the bank started making me pay so I had to quit school for whatever an MS can make. I have been sasses by minorities since, "So basically you couldn't hack it". Yes, financially, which you got a fucking pass on.

I was not born racist, but these events have made me fully want a race war. Our institutions are filled with sub par blacks that basically were handed degrees.
>>
>>138176355
It's kind of funny and sad if you think about it. The way our language is set up in general makes it harder for us to specifically attack an elite group within a race, rather than the whole race itself, and that's what makes us miss the mark when we try to aim and shoot at the real enemy.

Ever since coming to 4chan, I always wanted to find a way to say "the Jews on top" or the "upper tier / upper command of Jews" but it just never sounds right. It's like you just have to say "the Jews" for it to be effective.
>>
>>138170317
you don't fool me with your culture wrecking mind trickery
>>
>>138176584

Did ya just Jew out there? Are you shaking and rubbing your hands together until you get friction burn?
>>
>>138170317
Hi jewfag. Most of the people you spoke with were american - they are neither smart neither superior. The are one of the biggest shits on this board after roaches. So let me tell you what have you done - the evilest thing - you've lied to the workers and they sparkled the communist revolution. There are a lot of you in the media and your kind are more prone to conspiracy and lying. I don't care if you are smart or dumb, but you are manipulating the masses (well, not you obviously, who knows) A lot of jews are for immigration other bullshit. Funding leftists? Yes, you do that too. So we don't hate you without a reason.
>>
>>138176584
you won't win either. only the top jews win. how about jews and whites change that? peace instead of pogrom after pogrom with the topjews winning every time.
>>
>>138170317
Success breeds jealousy.

When those loser white people see the Jews are doing better than them they start to invent ridiculous jpeg-fueled conspiracy theories to explain the Jewish supremacy. When IQ differences pretty much explain the entire gap (Funny though they explain the black population failure by IQ differences but are not willing to accept the same explanation when refer to the white-jew gap).

Dear Goys:
Jews are 0.5% of the world population and hold 30% of the STEM nobel prizes, it's not conspiracy but intellectual superiority. That's why they are over-represented in any business or intellectual field.

Deal with it and stop blaming the jews because you losers can't get laid. Take some responsibility.
>>
>>138173694
>Talmud allows lying to goys
>we haven't subverted anything

keep trying
>>
>>138176711
this is fairly intelligent for this place. language can be a barrier so i say we just go with it, even if it sounds odd.
>>
>>138176768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
>>
>>138176711
Personally, I care more about how accurate it is than how effective it is. Turning oneself into a propaganda-spewing cultist is no great achievement.
>>
>>138176791
this is probably a white guy larping as a jew to try and get us all mad because he hates jews. but i'll pretend it is a real jew anyways.

you're not as intelligent as you think jew, you've been baited into taking the blame. you think you're getting ahead, you're being used. you are manipulated into these positions. when the whites wake up who are they going to attack? you. who is running shit in the world, at the very top? not you. figure it out. both sides are being played
>>
File: hitleryouthfiennes.jpg (93KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
hitleryouthfiennes.jpg
93KB, 500x380px
>>138176791
if you guys are smarter that is one thing,but to come after us and destroy our nations is another

i would of accepted my place and treated israel like i would france or italy,but you wasnt happy with that

you have declared war on my race and now i am here for war
>>
>>138176791

Yes we are well aware you are very clever.
And if you ever used your mental powers for the uplifting of family and mankind, we'd probably worship you.
But you don't....do you. So we don't.....do we.
Oh you're in charge. It's just...you're really.
Really.
Really....
Shitty leaders we hate. You know what your kind is doing to us. And we know now too.
And the word is spreading like wildfire.
>>
>>138176664
This is the complete truth.

>I was not born racist, but these events have made me fully want a race war.

Same. If a race war doesn't break out at this point, America is gone. The white man built the US only for the parasites to consume it all, it's really sad.
>>
File: rabbi laughing.jpg (16KB, 310x312px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi laughing.jpg
16KB, 310x312px
>>138176854
>>138176768
>>138177136
>>138176780

You're like a bunch of stupid goyim (which you are), knowing you're all pathetic excuses but constantly talking to yourself, reassuring that you aren't. You hound over me, thowing insults and bashing my ethnicity because of your insecure , schizophernic thoughts you've lied yourself into believing.
Get off the fucking computer and work your ass off. You blame us for being at top yet you never work for it and complain we're all nepotist. You're just like the poor blacks asking for give me dats except you lot are higher on the economic chain of America.

You fucking goy's. Oy vey, you'll never learn. Keep posting those <5000 view YT vids at me and remember, YouTube is a Jewish company!
>>
>>138177093
The white nationalists gonna invade Israel? pff.
>>
>>138176711
i use the term topjews, it's the best i can come up with. jews and topjews jewing jews to jew us so we kill the the jews when we wake up and not the topjews. makes sense to me
>>
File: palestine.gif (4KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
palestine.gif
4KB, 432x216px
>>138177214
we did it before lol
>>
>>138177208
I'm convinced this is a shill at this point, and that this has been a slide thread.

Saging now
>>
>>138177182
>And if you ever used your mental powers for the uplifting of family and mankind, we'd probably worship you.

A huge amount of the most important scientific and technological advancements in the 20th century are thanks to Jews. why are you ignoring this? Heard about Albert Einstein? John von neumann?

You ignore all the good things and focus on the negative because of jealousy.
>>
>>138177372
Go ahead, and kys while you're at it.
>>
>>138170317
gas GAS
>>
>>138177136
>if you guys are smarter that is one thing

They're not that smart. For thousands of years they keep MAKING their enemies for themselves by the very behavior you describe.
If they were enlightened, they'd have figured out a new trick by now. Something new to try.
Maybe what God wanted them to do I don't know. Be an example of goodness to mankind. Lead us to glory?
Nope. They just want the world to themselves.
They don't even know what they're here for anymore.
>>
>>138176842
>so i say we just go with it
This is exactly what I ended up doing. It's just hard to avoid at some point.

>>138176952
You're right, in general. It's just, sometimes you want your "movement" to actually pick up. It is wrong, but I still occasionally correct myself (like how I'm doing now). Usually when someone brings up something about how "NOT ALL JEWS" are in on something or another, I whole-heartedly agree. It might not be enough though.
>>
>>138177214
>>138177208

a safespace where fresh jews can be spawned to repeat the cycle of subversion and wrathful destruction in other countries. watching your fellow jew being murdered again and again because they are being manipulated with greed and intellect into dominating and then in turn being dominated while the true puppetmasters escape every revolution because the blame is spread against all jews.

you want to sit there in israel safe and sound while jews across the world and across the centuries get fucked over again and again baited into fucking over whites until whites fuck them and everything fucked.

you want that?
>>
>>138177393
>You ignore all the good things and focus on the negative because of jealousy.
Most stormfags I've talked with have seemed to barely know the first thing about science. They are also usually ignorant when it comes to the arts, so they don't know of various Jewish contributions there (except for Hollywood of course).
>>
>>138170317
Think you got it backwards Schlomo
>>
File: LQb8.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LQb8.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>138170317
>>
>>138177530
>a safespace where fresh jews can be spawned to repeat the cycle of subversion and wrathful destruction in other countries
>He says this while being invaded by Arabs and threatened by muzzies
>>
>>138177452
Well it kinda similar to the jesus story.

We're here to be an example of excellence and success - and than to die for your sin of envy.

and then to be resurrected again until the next pogrom.
>>
>>138177393

No that's not what I meant at all.
What I meant is you could push family values on us. Like you have for yourselves. You could push race identity for us. Like you have for yourselves. You could push healthy aspects to us. To enrich our spirits and minds.
You don't.
You push filth and degradation on us. You insist we import immigrants. You push detritus that warps our minds and makes us confused and vile.
You control all of our media. Our news. Hollywood. Music industry. Porn industry. All of it.
Your fucking scientific and technological contributions do me no good if my race is gone. If you've destroyed my people. Does it?
Why couldn't you have been good to us?
>>
>>138170317
Look up the following in Google Images, it's disgusting:

- American inventors
- White couple
- White woman with children
- European history people
- European people art
- Happy american couple
- White man and white woman
- Happy white american man
- Happy white american woman
- Happy white american child
- Who created white people?

Google is extremely bias and they absolutely hate whites
>>
>>138177254
Hahaha, EXACTLY.

I honestly think that when shit hits the fan for "The Jews on top," they're going to throw the Rothschilds under the bus. I feel like the Rothschilds are just propped up so much in conspiracy circles that THEY HAVE TO BE the fall topjews and not the real topjews.

IDK.
>>
>>138177660
Shove that picture which I'm never going to bother reading, and your pathetic life that's taking up my worldly oxygen, RIGHT up your dumb little ass.
>>
File: jew.jpg (17KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
17KB, 301x450px
Yes I am Jew too. Money is good, yes? I will have my supper for now it is the matzah ball soup. How are all you tonight fellow Jews?
>>
>>138174813
1. Systems are in place to prevent whites that outperform minorities to succeed over them. So even if race differences predicted your performance, it's still unfair to be unlimited in growth potential while freaking out if a company is over 62% white.

2. Jews are overall far more wealthy than other groups and household income is positively correlated with IQ. Since the Jewish population is skewed rich, it is skewed above average IQ. It's noteworthy that Jewish IQ scores do actually appear skewed with a higher standard deviation on the below average side and a much smaller one above it. At any income level Jews rival whites. Asians have us both beat at most income levels but they have a small standard deviation so scores over 130 are mostly white and Jewish. It's more complex than just averages.

3. The skewed income is due to the behavior of boosting each other to top positions. Several people Jews have promoted ahead of me were other Jews with less qualifications, sometimes not even finishing highschool. It's fucking outrageous what they call fair.

A Levitt joins the company as a director. Ok. Suddenly drama, a manager retired after a problem. Teams merge, another manager is laid off. a year later I notice 3 chains of command below him have the same last name with the exception of a few that married other Jewish people. So there are a few Cohens and Steins. Then another year, all the management positions over my head are filled with Jews. I'm just supposed to not notice.

They don't even let me know if there is a career advancing opportunity or an opening. These positions don't even get listed before they internally fill them.

Half of them have no degrees at all, others are community college. Only the original director was high end. Meanwhile me and the dev team all had to have MS degrees.
>>
>>138177667
forced migration for population replacement is a UNITED NATIONS scheme. it's the topjews at work, and many regular jews and yes whites as well are brainwashed and manipulated into supporting this.

you wanna get real here and focus on the puppetmaster or get distracted again by the puppetmasters other puppets?
>>
File: shirley hubara.jpg (52KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
shirley hubara.jpg
52KB, 630x400px
>>138171344
the yid seeks to divide everywhere
pic related; a jew living in finland, blogging about how hard it is to live in rayciss finland as a "brown" woman
>>
>>138170317
>>
>>138170317

It came into eciszence with precommunist socialist groups in russia, who always blamed 'the capitalists'.

Then Marx*2 and Hitler conflated Kapitalisten with Jews, because most bankers and moneylenders were jews *1

Thats it in a nutshell, but quite sccurate.

*1 ( a result of catholic self-restriction ('must not lend...for interest)) ( => as always the slaves hate the free instead of their enslavement. See stockholm syndrome)

*2 yes i know M. was a jew, but an atheist jew, but first and foremost a prototypical antisocial psychopath like in the textbook for clinical psychology... and such types hold no principle, but typically just live by straight parasitism.
>>
>>138177883
>forced migration for population replacement is a UNITED NATIONS scheme.

Oops, lol. Of course, this "scheme" that's completely out of my control is my fault obviously.
Apply yourself
>>
File: torah-only-pls.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
torah-only-pls.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>138170317
Putting my larping hat off for a while: I think most jews are nice, really great, moral people. They're innocent of the things they're accused of here. My problem are with the top dogs however. They push insane, diabolical agendas in stealth mode. I mean, sure it could be anyone, but when you look who's orchestrating Europe's migrant crisis, who do you find there? Jews. Or the media, pushing fake narratives all the time, who's there? Jews. The list could go on. My point is that I think at some point in time jews got hijacked, hijacked by an extremist branch. They're the ones who regard the Talmud, that vile book, as highest than the Torah itself. I think regular jews should band together to denounce these people. I think regular, normie jews aren't aware what the wealthiest in their tribe are up to. If they are, but are doing nothing, they're not different from moderate muslims, who let the extremists do the job they're afraid of.
>>
>>138170719
Nothing has changed, now they just do it with banking
>>
>>138177887
What a dumb broad
>>
>>138177789
why are you denying the Holocaust of tens of millions of Christians?
>>
>>138177820
So open your own company and don't hire Jews. It's a free market. If jews are not skillful enough to hold these positions the companies that will do these irrational jews-promoting will go bankrupt.

You understand this argument is equivalent to the feminist argument of there is too many men on top right?
>>
>>138177723
Because you don't matter to them. Their book tells them that you are less than human in the same way that the Muslims believe that non believers are worthless. You can't reason with faith-driven insanity.
>>
>>138177987
how is this scheme your fault? how do you not understand that i am not letting all the blame be placed entirely on jews. i want whites and jews united against the topjews rather then be turned against each other again and again.

you are not a topjew, you are just a jew, i seek peace with just jews
>>
>>138178130
Ding ding ding... we have a winner
>>
>>138177820
>Meanwhile me and the dev team all had to have MS degrees.
someone has to do the work
>>
>>138178129
Why are you replying to me? I never gave you permission.

>>138178179
Sorry I misread your intentions. Too many retards in this thread.
I agree with your proposition but it's never going to happen because Alt right exists.
>>
File: goybyegoybyegoybye.png (1MB, 2028x1102px) Image search: [Google]
goybyegoybyegoybye.png
1MB, 2028x1102px
>>138170317
>whats is this obsession with us really about?

I think it mainly is focused on

1. the obviously coordinated control of the media. The fact the media lies constantly.

2. A lack of admitted culpability in historic events like slavery and many of the issues that led to the rise of nazi germany I.E. the spread of communism.

3. The Support of a jewish ethno state while simultaniously fighting against white European ethno states.

4. Most of the antagonism towards white people in the united states is printed in jewish own news papers and written by jewish writers.

5. All of this behavior including pic related smacks of arrogance and racial animosity. People are pretty unhappy about it.

That said I talk a lot of shit about jews because jews never really admit any crimes or failings as a group. I mean can you thing of some and name some that are open knowledge a discussed in painstaking detail the white white non-jewish crimes are? I but you can't

Other than this I like a lot of jews. I think its sad it has to be this way but if you are fair then people will resent you. Unfortunately the only reason I can conclude jewish people would be so hostile and dismissive toward white people is there exists a sense of superiority.... and It seems sometimes gratification in lying to them in order to produce goals that are alternative to the ones presented. Its odd though jews don't seem to be interested in deconstructing Chinese or Japanese or Indian societies. They just seem really admit about doing it in white societies.

I really fear that now because information can no longer be controlled a lot of the things that jewish people have distorted or out right lied about are becoming more transparent. I think it won't be a good thing going forward and that It is like a powder keg.

You can't keep proxying black people to threaten your enemies in the streets and covering up the massive crime and dysfunctionality in their community.
>>
>>138178289
It would happen a lot easier if you didn't start sperging out. I've been on the side of the leaf yet you sperged on me. And I'm half kike myself.
>>
>>138177698
> We're here to be an example of excellence and success
You're not. See? That's what I'm saying. You're showing us how to be wicked, rotten, degenerate, vile, disgusting, confused. Does that sound like excellence and success to you? An example? Oh I get it. We're just supposed to sort of.....look at you from afar with some kind of admiration and glean some kind of example from that. Right.

> and than to die for your sin of envy.
No see this is the typical Jew problem. They think everyone is jealous of them. I'm not. I don't care how successful or not you are. Its fine with me! I mean I don't think about rich oil princes in Iraq much either. It just doesn't bother me.
I have no envy towards you at all. I have incredible, dire, ire. Because of what you're doing to us. I mean you could be in charge and be a benefit to us and I'd sing your praises all day and throw shekeles at you. But your killing us.
I also don't want to kill you. I want your kind to go live in Israel together. Away. From me.
>>
>>138178130
>jew says don't hire jews

oy vey!
>>
>>138177723
I don't get why the Jews are to blame for this, Low birth rates have to do with progressiveness and high income.

The Japanese are going extinct as well due to low birth rates, Are the Jews to blame for this as well?

White European countries have low birth rates, and you barely have any Jews there.

Your argument just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>138178130
We actually don't mind smart Jews taking up higher positions. If that's all it was. Jews take it to the next level though and start promoting things that change our entire lives. I mean, if you were just smart, and you just used it to carve out a nice slice of life for yourself, it would be fine. But you guys start spreading lies and you start destroying lives and entire nations start going down.

The reason we take issue is because of the rampant EVIL that is being done by Jews. It is less important that you are smart and skilled, and more important that you want to destroy our values and spread degeneracy.
>>
>>138170317

The other thing is ofc (and i dont understand why) :

Whenever thete are articles against whites, agaunst men, pro hardcore marxism and communism, they are whritten by authors like :
*anna shekelstein.

Pls check yourselves.

I dont know ehy this is. But this doesnt reflect well on jews ofc.

Half a century before, this was all very different.
E.g rothbart, van mises, friedman (see img), etc ... my biggest idols are jewish.

I dont get what happwns and why jews are so communist.

My best guess is, thats because israel was basically communist not too long ago ( see kibbuz etc ) , amd these are the descendents children now. Badically like the 68ers kids. All braindead keftofags n protocommies.

Greetings

t.german
>>
>>138178289
the alt right does not exist. it's a term popularized by the media and then applied to every right winged guy who is against the establishment. the term was used on non-racists and racists alike, and then now it is said that all of the alt-right is racist. most people on the so-called alt right are not racists.

consider the alt light aka the new right aka civic nationalism as the real "alt right" and the racists as something else lumped in with us so we can be demonized in your eyes.

most of these nazifags are larpers and rejected by most of /pol/ as edgy retards or shills
>>
>>138178289
you're not a person, you have no rights, cry about it
>>
>>138178353

FFS I need to go to bed. I misspelled so much of that post its almost unreadable.
>>
File: wGrXwhT.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
wGrXwhT.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>>138178368
> I've been on the side of the leaf yet you sperged on me. And I'm half kike myself.

Then why are you insulting me.
>>
>>138178485
You didn't address his argument about the weakness in stormfag theories about Jewish nepotism.
>>
>>138178507
>most of these nazifags are larpers and rejected by most of /pol/ as edgy retards or shills
I get what you're saying but the naziboos pollute /pol/ now. You can't tell who from who and the irony has gone. That's a fact.

>>138178508
Ok kiddo. Big men are talking now, go play with some legos .
>>
>>138178370
>You're not. See? That's what I'm saying. You're showing us how to be wicked, rotten, degenerate, vile, disgusting, confused. Does that sound like excellence and success to you? An example? Oh I get it. We're just supposed to sort of.....look at you from afar with some kind of admiration and glean some kind of example from that. Right.

Jews are over-represented and are the elite of every scientific and intellectual and technological field. The problem is your envy makes you look at successful and rich people as vile, You know who else thought this way? Communists.
>>
>>138178404
When it comes to America, it's because nigs and spics can have 5-6 kids, it doesn't matter, they'll get their welfare checks in the mail, and they don't have to worry about paying for college in the future... all on the white man's tax payer money. While whites have to bust their asses to even pay for 1 or 2 kids to go to college. Instead of white tax payer money being used to help white families, it's being used to help minorities replace them. How nice.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-115914.png (796KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-115914.png
796KB, 1024x768px
>>138177741
/pol, I thought we went through this.

Google deals with "tags" it's why you hashtag shit... unless sites see a special reason to tag an image with the word "white" it doesn't do it... we normally dont tag images with "white" unless there is an agenda, to either show a black person in the mix or because of a news story.
The same goes for the word "people"

I suggest you take each of these tags and google them without the word "white" in them... google:

Happy man
Woman
Child
Couple
European art
European history...

See if these none tagged searches are fine!... WE dont normally tag ourselves as "people" or "white" unless there's some racial agenda like "look at this white and black couple"

Learn a litte internet ffs....
>>
>>138178404
>The Japanese are going extinct as well due to low birth rates

Nobody is going fucking extinct. Populations expand and contract and all of them would feel resentful of being forced to take in replacement migration.

How is this hard to understand?

If the result is economic contraction then so be it.
>>
>>138178660
if you were an adult, you never would have gone that route, pissant
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-112545.png (1005KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-112545.png
1005KB, 1024x768px
>>138178772
Will just spam a bit so you all see the fucking point. Lefties are on to this one too. So using it makes you look like a fuckhead.
>>
>>138178717
they're not vile because of their power, they are vile because of what they do with that power. they do what they were manipulated into doing on behalf of their manipulators. so that they get blamed and murdered instead of the people on the top.

don't pretend jews are innocent of all blame, white people aren't either. we are both pawns in this cycle. and we can break that cycle together. go tell all the jews, we're forming an alliance and that's the end of it. we will do this and we will win because we have no other rational choice.
>>
>>138178404

Because you've spread filth through the media. Our birthrates are low because our economy is destroyed, our bankers leech us, our media pollutes us, and tells women to be whores so we can't hold together families, tells white men they are evil, all of it.
This is you. Your people doing this to us.
You're destroying my society with a will.
People don't want to have kids in this country anymore is the thing. Not white people. We're too smart for that in a way. Unlike other races who breed like rabbits the poorer they get.
There's no point in having a family anymore. Our women are so brainwashed by the media they'll just leave when they get bored. It's an awful as fuck society.
And just a few years back? It wasn't bad.
A few years before that? It was quite damn good.
The media did this. The media brainwashing that's gone on for years. You Jews control the entire media. WHY?????
>>
>>138170317
OP is a jesuit
>>
>>138178865
Go loose your virginity.
>>
>>138170317
Mentally ill white boys envy the Jewish people for attaining status, influence, tight knit communities, wealth, and divine intellect, in addition to acquiring a nation they can call their own, free of any multicultural influence, unlike their cucked white countries.

As of recently, even some of the most ardent anti jew white nationalists have flip flopped on their views about Israel and Jews on account of Donald Trump's deep connection with the Jews.

It took the goyim a couple decades of anti Israel bashing and bickering about Jews works against them, Jews are an ally you want to have on your side at all times.

It is true what they say, success breeds jealously.
>>
>>138178533
I was just trying to give you facts and you dismissed them

I suggest looking through them if you're curious. We need to understand that a there is and has been a problem, be open about it, and figure out what to do with it. We aren't responsible. The fucks behind the curtain are. And we'll BOTH get either A. shoah'd or B. destroyed with everyone else by that elite if we can't rouse people
>>
File: 1489680421508.jpg (837KB, 1227x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1489680421508.jpg
837KB, 1227x1916px
>>138170317
its a simple problem of multiculturalism, different ethnicities and cultures with different self interests and goals living in close proximity. of course there will be tensions and all kinds of problems, just look at how much drama the USA being 10% blacks produced over time
>>
>>138178595
If Jews honestly got into high positions and then helped each other out, it wouldn't be that much of a problem is what I'm saying. If it just ended there.

It ends up, however, that this is only stage 1 of the plan, and the next step is how to destroy the goyim and make them utterly subservient to us.
>>
>>138177205
It pisses me off so much. I was 15 credits from a Doctorate but financial realities exist and student debts cannot be escaped. Directed research comes in 3 credit blocks and I needed 12 credits of it, and it can only be done one at a time and not in summer, that won't count since it's just a regular research credit. I had 2 years left of the hardest literature reviews and experiments known to man and I had to find time for it after 50 hours a week at a demanding job while paying thousands on rent tens of thousands on school. And to have access to lab resources I had to put in volunteer time in a campus lab. I was falling asleep on the floor in the lab for years and usually just to have some asshole boss or manager put their name first on research I designed, conducted, and wrote.

Meanwhile my undergrad was filled with years on hard labor construction teams and road crews.

Yet I have been pointed out as an example of white privlige. I mention how hard I had it and they get angry and tell me I know nothing.

I pushed the limits of human capabilities and still outperformed them.

Any financial assistance would have allowed me to quit the demanding job and work part time. That would have been enough.

I hate that I could not finish. I wanted to work on ergonomic road designs and reduce design induced human error for traffic. I was told it will be irrelevant for driverless cars but humans will still be driving in ten years and most people the world over won't be able to afford them. Better road designs (intersection layouts and merge layouts) could save a lot of lives.

The black guy that did finish the Doctorate did his dissertation on street crossing skill and whether it related to homophobic opinions. Not significant. No application outside the lab. Tota bullshit. He has a 3.2, needed grade forgiveness, didn't have to work, and now he's a Sr in my field while I am a 2. ... my work was objectively so much more useful.

I hate everything now.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-120007.png (685KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-120007.png
685KB, 768x1024px
>>138178877
Here goes that inventor bias out the fucking door.
Learn how to internet before you bitch.
>>
>>138178717
they're actually not the elite, they just conspire among themselves to fuck over others and whine like scalded dogs when they get caught.

there is no better example of this than israel. an average to sub-average IQ nation if ever there were one. you know why more jews will not make hadj and emigrate to israel? because they wouldn't be able to enjoy the same level of luxury in a country where they can't live off of cheating other people.
>>
>>138178893
>they're not vile because of their power, they are vile because of what they do with that power

Power corrupts, it has nothing to do with being jewish/white/asian - it's a Human thing. Jews are just more intelligent so they have more power on average - They neither more evil or good than other ethnicities.
>>
>>138179249

You are goy and after the white man is gone you are meant to be slaves of the Jews. They've written whole diatribes about it. Wake up.
>>
>>138179480
You're still not addressing his argument.
>>
>>138179589
it's not just intelligence, it's social engineering. so that jews take the power and do what the top power wants and then jews get the blame. and then they get killed. and then they rise up again and kill or subvert the whites. it's a cycle that prevents us from stopping the social engineers that did this to us.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-120415.png (667KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-120415.png
667KB, 768x1024px
>>138177741
And here one last one, if anything normal searches are almost purely of whites.Hope you feel educated.
>>
>>138179240
>loose

your poor command of english reeks of hasidism.

how did it feel to lose your virginity in the mikvah? did the rebbe's fat dork make your anus bleed?
>>
>>138179545
>they're actually not the elite

More wealthy, More educated, Hold huge amount of the power positions. how is that not being the elite?
>>
>>138171212
Colleges discriminate against white men. K-12 education discriminates against white men by not teaching things that matter, so white boys are turned off to education.
>>
>>138178717
>>138178717
>Jews are over-represented and are the elite of every scientific and intellectual and technological field. The problem is your envy makes you look at successful and rich people as vile

Here is how it REALLY goes.

>jews emigrate to country
>you have nothing
>play victim in said country
>preach multiculturalism and inclusion to the gentile, to facilitate your ascent
>play the jew/discrimination card whenever you're denied something
>you ultimately get the position you want, under the guise of affirmitive action
>You mislead the gentile, because the inclusion you so preached only meant for yourself
>proceed to pave the way to recommend or employ more jews in business
>rinse and repeat until you have all power

Everyone can do what you do schlomo, some people can just never amount to the evil the kosher chameleons are capable of.
>>
>>138179833
you think the elite prance about in public telling us all who they are? they use the jews for that. otherwise they would be killed instead. and its got to be jews or we end up blaming only the people in power and that kind of focus could not be stopped.

it's a strategy and it's worked on us for too long. we need to wise up
>>
>>138178130
I might, but there are laws to prevent me from hiring all whites. The same is not true for Jews. This isn't even. You can be blatantly discriminatory.

It is nothing like the SJW complaints. They complain that roles go to qualified men and argue that even less qualified people should be promoted just to make things diverse.

I am not asking for a hand out. I am not asking for a quota. But project managers, lead developers, web architects... these are not positions that should go to C average anthropology AAs that are part of your tribe. If any other group did this it would be called out immediately but you all look white and claim to be white and get everyone mad at me at the very bottom.

Stop justifying Jewish nepotism. Stop doing it. This can and will lead to a fucking war.
>>
>>138179511

I always knew this.

Also
>Steve jobs is an inventor
He's a sociopath who exploited and manipulated people who's main contribution was pretension.

I guess you can say he guided the line of thinking that technology should be clean, simple, and streamlined, but this was a concept that already existed in art and product design. I seriously sometimes feel like in the end he just was a shitty guy who bullied people and essentially just said yes or no the talents, contributions, ideas, and work of other people.
>>
>>138178130
>so open your own company and don't hire Jews
Except that you people made it illegal to discriminate based on race.
>>
>>138179833
Jews hold the wealth for the elite. Others wield the actual power. Who runs Georgetown, thus State Department, thus Pentagon?
>>
>>138179833
you think cheating makes you elite?

does israel look elite to you? it looks like the world's biggest trailer park to me. faced with jewing each other, the outcomes are rather modest for you.
>>
>>138179489

Thid is why we need to erradicate leftism, revoke female rights and form a white ethnostate, based on meroticracy.
>>
>>138179926
Learn history pleb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_quota

In the soviet union for example you had quotas preventing Jews from joining universities,Jews never got preferential government treatment anywhere, in the opposite they only had limitations. There was never affirmative action to help the Jews, you will not be able to find any example through out history.
>>
File: 1501080291854.jpg (45KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
1501080291854.jpg
45KB, 608x402px
109 times you have been exiled, I say lets make it 110
>>
>>138179675
I don't think you get what I'm saying. I don't even care if Jews are smarter than white people and we aren't completable with them, destroying the whole nepotism angle (because they really are deserving of the jobs, because they really are the best).

Even forgoing all that, it's not what really matters.

It's when you catch the obvious lies and you see them pushing for white genocide, promoting hate for Christianity, promoting Islam in the US, promoting communism, and trying to purposefully wreck our entire lives.

If you tell me one more time that I'm not addressing his argument, you can literally go kill yourself.
>>
>>138178353
Well said.
>>
>>138180173
>In the soviet union for example you had quotas preventing Jews from joining universities,Jews never got preferential government treatment anywhere, in the opposite they only had limitations. There was never affirmative action to help the Jews, you will not be able to find any example through out history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

He just can't stop his deceptive ways, can he?
>>
>>138170317
zionist are money black hole
while we are here and working for real
>>
>>138177777
>>
>>138180094
Yea it was for a poster above, just tired of that meme.

And i agree on Jobs, even Bill Gates is more of a hands on inventor. But in a post hardware world I can see how the lines between programmer and oldschool tinker dissapears.
>>
>>138179926
>>138179926
they've been socially engineered for this role and they play it well. just as we have been socially engineered for our role. when we turn against the social engineers and their social engineering we will be very different peoples. whites will stop being degenerate and naive and jews will stop being intentionally subversive, over time. it's not an easy road but it's the only road leading out of this perpetual mess.
>>
>>138170317
anti-semitism started out as nothing more than Italians shifting the blame over who killed Christ. It's been inherited and mutated by every generation since.

i work with a lot of jews. you guys are alright in my book.
>>
>>138180173
go read The Jewish Century by Yuri Slezkine.

they were given a more than fair opportunity, and took it. then immediately set about to destroy those who gave them a chance, becoming "Stalin's willing executioners".
>>
>>138180078
No one will complain or even notice if you not going to hire Jews, all the complaints are about not hiring women, or blacks or Hispanics.

Can you find me one example of controversy due to low Jewish representation in any company?
>>
>>138180435
There's some truth to this
>>
File: newfags.jpg (25KB, 596x319px) Image search: [Google]
newfags.jpg
25KB, 596x319px
>low quality bait
guaranteed replies
>>
>>138179489
I feel for you. I didn't get as far as you, I stopped after getting a bachelors, but I realized the fuckery that "white privilege" gets you. I look back at my work, like my organic chem tests that I still have, and I think back on all the stressful hours I put in (getting an A in two semesters of it), it sucks to consider it all might have been for nothing in the end. I realized signing up for loans that go up to 400k on top of interests piled on, on top of the stresses of med school and then actually being a doctor... I was just signing up for slavery. This would be my entire life. I thought, "fuck it, why not just try to live somewhere in East Europe?" The whole point I did so much work was because I didn't want to end up with the beans all around me anyway. Forcing myself into slavery just for that.... Idk, America is fucked without some hard changes.
>>
>>138180302
How does bolsheviks party members % have to do with universities quotas? do you understand there is a difference?
>>
>>138180505
fuck off kike
>>
I don't really hate jews personally... but to answer your question

1. Nepotism. Jews in power seem to only give other jews power.

2. Israel. Israel has fucked the U.S. and the west for decades. Our relationship with you started this whole mess in the middle east and you've done nothing but fuck us.

3. Incessant whining about victimization while Israel does nothing but oppress arabs.
>>
>>138180435
no, the Romans didn't let the Jews do their own killing, because they weren't in charge. but to keep the peace at the local level, they did allow the Jews to make a request for killing. And they chose to have Christ killed. By proxy. The Romans really couldn't give a shit who it was, and even told them the man they chose was innocent. The jews said kill him anyway. And jews do the same shit to this day, they'll have someone else do their dirty work by proxy, and then claim they had nothing to do with it.

but if conspiracy's alright in YOUR book anon....
>>
>>138178404
>population decline in Japan
>"Japanese are going extinct, goyim! They need Muslims to come replace them!"
Ugh you Jews can't see why people despise you? Japan is an overcrowded island as it is. Populations are allowed to have declines, hell, the Black Plague in Europe decimated a third of the population but was the BEST thing ever to happen to Europe because it broke the back of feudalism and made labor a valuable commodity. Fucking Jews, god how I fucking hate you all.
>>
>>138180505
you're a lying sack of shit
>>
>>138179589
Quit with the Jews are more intelligent meme. Control for household income and you see it's really economic status. Jews more likely come from rush families, which have better education opportunities and tutoring. They also grow up in ideal households. They perform the same as whites in the same income brackets.

Honestly Azkinazi Jew is over half European usually, so don't be so egotistic. You're not really reptilians or some freakish abnormality.

If you are going to look at data and science then you can't omit parts of it just because you don't like it.
>>
>>138180173
Soviets were smarter than us then. Now that we realized what Jews do when they get too much power. That's why we're looking back at Hitler now and wondering if he was legitimately just warning us about the Jews.

Again, it wouldn't matter if you were just smart and used it to your advantage to make your life better and left everyone else alone. You guys get EXTREMELY GREEDY and try to bloodsuck a nation dry for everything it's worth, breaking anyone and everything down to squeeze out the shekels. Like wtf is your problem? Why can you not control your greed? Why can't just be satisfied with being rich and successful? You tell us to "fix our problems" well, YOU ARE our problems. We're realizing everything our ancestors said about the Jews was correct, and that's why Nazism is coming back? You think I wanted to agree with Hitler? Never in a million years did I think I would.
>>
>>138180705
>How does bolsheviks party members % have to do with universities quotas? do you understand there is a difference?

After Stalin took over yes, because he fucking saw what you people were doing. How can you even deny your subversive nature, when basically every movement, channel, banking establishment or whatever you want, you name it, that promotes degeneracy, collapse or both has a jew hiding behind it. It's literally every single fucking time, why are you denying it?
>>
>>138180203
It's not so much that Jews want white genocide as a goal, it's more that Jews become worried when whites start to talk about white unity because it reminds them of past white chimpouts. This is why Jews tend to work for multiculturalism in white countries. It's not that they want to destroy whites - it's that they want to protect themselves from experiencing yet another murder spree.
The number of Jews promoting hate for Christianity or supporting Islam in the US is very very small.
Jews promote capitalism as much as communism.
>>
>>138175115
I don't really get it, but the reputation of jews being insular and reluctant to call out their own probably contributes.
>>
>>138180985
So how did they reach high economic status in the first place?
>>
>>138170869
Poland I guess. Poles are retarded beyond definition and doing everything for da shekels
>>
>>138180985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8
>>
>>138181388
by being the vatican treasurers
>>
>>138176791
>Funny though they explain the black population failure by IQ differences but are not willing to accept the same explanation when refer to the white-jew gap
Seems legit.
>>
>>138170317
hilarious? we poles were in the same situation during WWII and now u're accusing us not the Germans 4 the holocaust, we were saving you back then, and we were dying in the sam concentration camps, now u do what u do even if we saved u gays more than once
im not blaming u bot the whole nation, u don't care about one of your oldest friends in Europe, and this is only one example of what u people did wrong to us, i guess many others can say their own stories
>>
>>138181312
White nationalism and white unity was not a thing before BLM and antifa, mate.

It's coming up AFTER THE FACT. We've been cornered into white nationalism. Sorry if you're worried about the chimp-out that you decided to destroy our entire lives, prompting us towards that chimp-out event you were so scared of in the first place.
>>
>>138180505
Lol lots. They never shut up about it. At work they don't call attention to themselves but yes lots of companies get shit for being anti semetic for not hiring Jews. They are more likely than blacks to throw the race card at you if you reprimand them, fire them, or if they get rejected. They are sonsistently the only people to contact us after an online job application rejects them. They contact our whole team on Linked in and tell us they are Jewish. And if a boss sees it he's in. They know this shit works.

It's amazing too, 2% of the population actually bitch about it when teams are below 15% Jewish. Nobody else gets to regularly demand 8x over representation and more.

Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>138181277
Stick to your argument pleb, you said jews got affirmative action. Where is your example? Your JOOS are evil rants are quite boring.
>>
so many jews talking to jews in here, it's getting to be a real ((( ))) chamber
>>
>>138181723
yes lots of companies get shit for being anti semetic for not hiring Jews.

Can you link to few examples?
>>
>>138181704
Pogroms...
the Holocaust...
>>
>>138181797
Don't we give you guys like 3 trillion dollars a year even though we have poor starving Americans back at home? I literally am starting to hate all Jews now. If this was your plan, good job. I'm actually closer to "shove em in the ovens" now than I ever have been before.
>>
>>138170317
>based milton

I actually dont have a problem with Jews. At least conservative Jews like Milton and Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>138181859
you already argued that you wouldn't get shit for not hiring jews.

would you kindly stick to your argument
>>
>>138181866
The holocaust has nothing to do with what's been happening this past decade. Sorry, Jew. For all we know now, the Nazis and the Russians had legitimate reasons for wanting to kick you out.
>>
>>138178130
Hit the nail on the head. People who bitch at their superiors and use low browed violent retorik to basicly say "gib muh" and "fuck your male/white/jew privilege" are lazy at best.
>>
>>138181859
>>138181797
Stop opressing palestinians and supporting terrorism in Syria.
>>
>>138182032
I'm not a Jew. I bring up the Holocaust because it helps explain why Jews tend to work for multiculturalism. Because when the majority culture starts to talk about unity, Jews feel left out and like they might get targeted again.
>>
>>138181945
You don't even know what affirmative action means :((

Why goys are so stupid...
>>
>>138182040
Jews literally fuck us over though. They are an unneeded "superior." Whites manage themselves fine without Jews impoverishing them and making them feel guilty for not slaving themselves to death even more than they currently are.

We. don't. need. them.
>>
>>138181797
>>138180078

The jews may not officially fall under AA, but you do engage in rampant nepotism like the other anon said. Who cares if it's government sanctioned or not, like you've cared so much about rules in the past lol.

Example; Federal reserve is an easy one.
>>
>>138181723
But what if jews are just better employees to financial institutions?

That guy from google argues the same against female programmers and we salute him for it. It might seem unfair to outsiders, but it could simply be the most logical hire.
>>
>>138182167
Well, they've done it themselves this time. I grew up on holocaust indoctrination just like every other American. Hated Hitler, thought what he did was despicable. But looking at what the Jews are doing is making me wake up to the fact that Hitler probably had his reasons all along.
>>
>>138182224
WE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMIN DON'T NEED NO MEN TO IMPRISON US.
>>
File: rockefeller 2017 dead.png (777KB, 1276x599px) Image search: [Google]
rockefeller 2017 dead.png
777KB, 1276x599px
tell whoever you need to tell to give all central banks over to me immediately with no qualifications and we'll see about not hexing every last one of you to return in perpetuity as chimeras and eunuchs, you fucking gloating asshole.
>>
>>138182224
>Men literally fuck us over though. They are an unneeded "superior." Women manage themselves fine without men impoverishing them and making them feel guilty for not slaving themselves to death even more than they currently are.

>We. don't. need. them.
>>
>>138182174
A hand out is a hand out. You're saying Jews are never given hand-outs, essentially.
>>
>>138181388
They push themselves up and always have in group preference. I have seen people that get rejected from a job contact all of us saying they are Jewish, then later some Jewish boss found a way to hire them or layoff someone and oh look who it is to replace them.

Anyone can be racist and nepotistic but we have laws against it that are racially specific and give them a pass. Jews will cry the victim and call you a Nazi for pointing it out. If you point it out in person at your company, you get blacklisted and fired. I've seen that too.
>>
>>138182381
>>138182468

What do we need kikes for though?

I am getting red-pilled on Jews from this thread though.

Going full 1488 oven mode now, lol.
>>
>>138182536
Words have meaning, if you want to argue something stand behind it with evidence. If you claim Jews are successful due to affirmative action - show some evidence.
>>
>>138178353
THIS GUY

Knows

Well said sir
>>
>>138182167
What about when Jews killed millions of whites in the Ukraine? Or put millions of whites into forced work camps in the Societ Union? Does that serve as a counter example to multiculturalism?

>>138182293
If they are actually better at something and all else is fair then I don't care if they are over represented in a field. I care when they are over represented with no merits at all, in every field, especially the media. Fuck off with hypothetical situations and "what if" the bottom line is Jews co tell what's on Tv and who gets hired in most government agencies and they discriminate hard against whites, men, and show a massive in group preference.
>>
>>138182757
Well I don't think Jews get benefitted from affirmative action. They might, but they don't really need it. You do get other special privileges and handouts though.
>>
File: just jew it.jpg (90KB, 780x1014px) Image search: [Google]
just jew it.jpg
90KB, 780x1014px
>kike acting a fool

Spin It Schlomo!
>>
>>138182679
The nuclear weapons that helped the US to win the war wit Japan were developed by mostly Jews.

Most silicon valley companies that make the US a technological powerhouse is Jewish-dominant.

The Jews are contributing in a huge way to the american economy, science and technology.

I would love if you guys expel all the American Jews to Israel, We would love to have all these brilliant people here.
>>
I'm jew and i'm a neet
where the fuck is my money
why am i poor
>>
I literally full on hate Jews now.

Even if some of you are good, it just doesn't matter anymore.

We should focus on red-pilling as many people as possible, goys. We need to get those ovens fired up again.
>>
>>138182991
Yeah, I'll take that bet.
>>
File: 2.png (126KB, 586x491px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
126KB, 586x491px
>>138182786
Well there's no women in the top 10 richest people list, and in the top 20 they're on heirs....

Is that unfair too? Is there a male prevalence or are men simply better at making money?
>>
>>138183035
do you care about individual goyim? no you dont. so why the fuck should it be reciprocated. your elites tried to blame us for their actions and now you must suffer the consequences of karmic retribution. so stop kvetching and get used to being a servant, because none from the prior priest class will be allowed to continue in that capacity, going forward!
>>
>>138183074
there NEVER WERE OVENS!! the genocide was carried out by the other side! we're the victims ffs.
>>
File: babyrage.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
babyrage.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>138183309
>>
>>138182679
>>138182889
>>138183074

Gets defeated in a debate, instantly chimps out.
>muh ovens
>we wuz nazigs!
Way to prove a point.
>>
>>138182991

>Jews in America more succesful than Jews in the Jewish state.

It's weird, it's like when there's no goy around to exploit, you guys suddenly start being retarded.
>>
>>138183309
True or not, I see why it's the final solution. I would not have any remorse sticking Jews in ovens anymore.
>>
>>138183384
How did I get defeated in a debate?
>>
>>138183391
Israel is small country with 20% of it's budget goes to the military and exists only for 70 year, have barely any natural resources and terrible location in terms of importing goods. We also have 20% Muslim minority.

And it still has a higher standard of living and stronger economy than south european white countries like italy and spain and has the best technological industry after the silicon valley.
>>
>>138182757
Are you asking for a citation about how a system that removed the quotas against Jews (that you cited), and kicked white men from 99% of college and workforce to 32%, benefited Jews? Really?

It's the single biggest strike ever made against us and we have been your biggest opposition.

>How is skullfucking my opponents good for me? Goy, I need a source on that.

Fucking leave us alone. Stop destroying our families and ruining the civilization we had. It was near perfect in the 50's.
>>
>>138183629
Because of all the free gibs.
Jews are just high functioning niggers.
>>
>>138183629
Hey Israel flag, can i spawn your offspring?
>>
>>138183391
Btw Israel is higher than Belgium in HDI :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

hilarious.
>>
>>138183384
If Jews were good for us, I wouldn't even mind them at the top. Let the smartest and brightest find their way to the top.

Problem is, Jews literally want to genocide us, lol. I mean, you're comparing me to a feminist but last I heard, men aren't trying to get rid of all women. It's a false equivalency.
>>
>>138183712
I had an inkling you were a female. You can go in the oven too.
>>
>>138183629

You're sucking off of the tits of the US, you've got your little band of merchants on capitol hill assuring you remain the US's greatest ally. Basically your entire history consists of a piggy back ride, who knows what all those double nationality jews play through to israel. Truly scary thing to imagine
>>
>>138183705
The US assistance is less than 2% of Israel GDP.
>>
>>138181242

I don't agree with hitler but now I understand what was going on and how things ended up the way they did.

Not condoning but really understanding. As far as American education goes its as if the germans all woke up one day in a furious rage over the jews in their country who had lived there for ages. I mean its simply not true. There was all kinds of fuckery done by the jews in germany that led to what happened. Are we honestly to believe that the entire country was more or less behind the policies of the reich for no reason whatsoever or just a few misunderstandings? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>138183790
>Jews literally want to genocide us
??
>>
>>138183952
I'm sure that's fake news.

Honestly if America stopped being your ally, I imagine all your neighbors would ransack you to kingdom come.
>>
File: Field family FM.jpg (503KB, 1600x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Field family FM.jpg
503KB, 1600x1278px
>>138183649
It was only perfect because jewish money helped fund a giant war that took out you competition. Also, there was more famine, homeless and disease carrying over from the war in the 50s than now.

You must be confusing coca cola adds with reality.

http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2013/10/america-never-had-a-golden-era-and-the-jewish-mafia-is-not-the-only-enemy/
>>
File: 383917.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
383917.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>138183767
>look my country scores higher on this chart!
>>
>>138183712
Yes you can, But i'm not paying child support ;)
>>
>>138183237
>Shows a list of billionaires that has several Jews on it.

You realize they are 2% of the population right and this is strong evidence against them. It means if you had a list 150 long then there shouldn't be that many Jews on it. It's only 20. Even if it was just the 3 obvious bergs and Soros, they would be 750% over represented.

Also men are there because when they were all in school it was male dominated. Billionaires in the future will have more catladies now that they make up most college acceptance, just you wait.

But maybe men are better at making money, I don't know. It makes sense though.
>>
>>138184195
Less niggers and spics though.
>>
>>138183952

Why receive it at all?
>>
>>138184302

Lets talk about stealing technology.

Lets talk about attacking the united states (not an accident)

Lets talk about spying

and on another subject...how did russia get the bomb? We spent decades in an arm race with them and its made the world a vastly more dangerous place.
>>
File: Top Kek Liberators.jpg (209KB, 985x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Top Kek Liberators.jpg
209KB, 985x1380px
lmfao poor poor kikes

demanding to be the world's eternal master and for everyone to serve them.

but the world would rather die than be their slaves.

which is why they've slaughtered so many kingdoms/nations/entire civilizations around the world.
>>
>>138184068
Yep. Jews want to kill all the white people and end Christianity on top of it.

I'm convinced they need to be put in the oven.

Traitors like >>138184195 won't even get their sympathy rape before the oven door closes on them
>>
File: 20090602-female-male-graduates.png (94KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
20090602-female-male-graduates.png
94KB, 400x341px
>>138183790
White "genocide" is the idea that whites will be out breed and slowly mix with other races. No mass killing is involved.

Feminism tries to increase the number of females in schools and workplaces, slowly gaining in numbers in what used to purely male businesses.

No one is killing anyone. They are assimilating. And can easily be compared. But i understand why it seems scary.
>>
>>138184570
I agree maybe we shouldn't.

But it's ridiculous to say that Israel is not successful, when it is very successful taking into account the circumstances. and it's even more ridiculous to attribute it to the Us foreign aid which is ridiculously small compared to Israels GDP.

Your arguments are just not honest and not grounded by any facts.
>>
>>138184302
Oy vey!
>>
>>138185049
<3
>>
File: so-hardcore.png (45KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
so-hardcore.png
45KB, 300x228px
>>138184813
Oldie but goldie.
>>
>>138184830
Jews are smart and socially engineered this. While I can appreciate their ingenuity, we weren't so dumb as to not notice. Historically, it's always been birth rates and demographics that eventually won the most essential part of any war, not battles and killings. Jews are just... smart as shit to figure out how to use it. I honestly commend them.

But no. Women shouldn't be in the work place. No reason for it. It achieves nothing. What is the end goal of feminism? So that women work and don't support families? How is that sustainable at all?

Jews trying to wipe us out unprovoked (don't bring up Nazis), and women "fighting the patriarchy" is not the same thing at all.

You're still going in the oven, and you're still not getting your sympathy rape.
>>
>>138185228
Honestly, are you like a fat whale? Be honest.
>>
>>138185321
And are you a loser that can't get laid and is a NEET/minimum wageslave?

be honest.
>>
>>138183396
you never did in the first place. you'd more likely enlist RWDS or some such thing since our people are not sadistic by nature. it took a lot of christianity (worshipping a guy whose lifes achievement was being nailed to a stick by jews), communism etc for whites to become this sadistic and even then, it feels forced. just go with your love of justice and not trying to force an oven meme that never happened.
>>
File: athf_ep038_02.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
athf_ep038_02.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
>>138185321
I just took this selfie. Plz rate me!
>>
>>138185279
I hate neo-feminism as much as the next guy, but i dont see why a talented, smart woman cannot hold a high ranking job.
>>
>>138185647
I've been in 3 serious relationships and graduated from Berkeley. What have you done with your life, Schlomo?

I'm trying to move out from the States, so yeah, work situation is a little "in-between" things right now, but hopefully I bounce back on my feet in a few months.
>>
>>138185819
She can if she wants to I guess.

What if she's 50 and childless and realizes she wasted her life though while all her friends are busy with kids and even grandkids, and she's got nothing but her career which is pointless and unfulfilling anyway without a family.

She can get married to a stay at home dad I guess, but I don't believe in role reversals outside of some harmless sex-play
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.