[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not sexually assault the progressives? They do not look like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471284676210.jpg (59KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1471284676210.jpg
59KB, 600x599px
Why not sexually assault the progressives? They do not look like they would have the physical strength to be able to defend themselves, nor they do not possess firearms because of their disagreement with the Second Amendment. Furthermore, many of them are white males. They are legitimate targets, and their fellow progressives would not care if they are assaulted, as they have too much privilege. They may be too humiliated to even report it at all. It should be a relatively risk-free exercise.

It does not sound like it would be difficult to form groups of two to four people, sufficient to overpower and sexually assault a single progressive.
>>
>>138163640

Sounds like a good way to get HIV.
>>
>>138163640
Listen here you idiot. Lizard people are about to take over and what are you guys doing? Fapping to anime Chinese girls.

It is time to step up to these reptilian invaders. Arm yourselves now while you still can. We can win this war.
>>
>>138163640
They'd just be claimed as non-binary or gay
>>
>>138163640
Don't use violence against the left. If you want to win, record them screeching and using violence against you and post it on youtube. LEFT = VIOLENCE is the message that needs to be pushed.
>>
Cuz I'm not a fag
>>
>>138163748
This
>>
File: 1457332656638.png (11KB, 182x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457332656638.png
11KB, 182x200px
>>138163640
>op trying to convince us to become faggots
My almond meter is off the charts!
>>
>>138163640
Op is just some antifa fairy wanting to get nailed in the park.
>>
>>138164028
this . this is what you do... do not use violence on the left. record them instigating conflict and post . note any communist iconography if possible. show that they are inciting.
>>
Op, are you saying you DONT already do this?
Get with the times pussy
Also, they never report bc they like it.
Its not just girls that love getting raped.
Just answer their calls the next day. Same deal.
>>
>>138163640
Either a literal faggot or an agent provocateur. sage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.