[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

really, tell me the chances of a major paper airling in chinese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

really, tell me the chances of a major paper airling in chinese "出白悪魔”

they fucked up. kill all kikes
>>
bump

you don't just let them air a headline racial slur against you in a foreign language
>>
File: Xian Hunz Minh.png (730KB, 1103x719px) Image search: [Google]
Xian Hunz Minh.png
730KB, 1103x719px
>>138153914

One bump only for you to realize we dont fucking speak Chinese and therefore have no fucking clue what you're talking about, you autistic dip shit
>>
>>138154577
I am talking about "GOY BYE"

seriously? a foreign language racial slur in your headlines?

you people need to meme this
>>
>>138153054
What am I looking at, care to give me a backstory?
>>
>>138154690
White people are masochistic, have no sense of racial cohesion
>>
>>138154690
You don't understand that the Jews genuinely control America in every facet

They got away with snipping tens of millions of baby dicks, you think the Americucks are going to get upset about being called a word?
>>
>>138154759
top goolag result for dead kike
>>
>>138153054
They pay kosher tax what do your expect out of them
>>
>>138154885
this is sad. a guy that has a cut off dick, being stabbed by niggers that he pays 50% of his earnings to the government for, that then has to pay for getting stabbed, that can't get gash from a fat bovine, called publicly a racial slur by his overlords

you need to kill them all. every single one.
>>
>>138153054
that picture looks fake.
Flesh looks like the cells are still alive, but purple eye lids?
Was that child beaten before beheading?
>>
File: 1503103613249.jpg (39KB, 1024x382px) Image search: [Google]
1503103613249.jpg
39KB, 1024x382px
>>138154885

The canuck is right

a relevant pic

a taste of whats coming when the left is back in official power

all the election promises gone, all the loyal people axed, the regime is in tatters now

There will be a crackdown. We wont purge because we play by the rules. They dont, and when they come back, its totally over. the gop wont defend anyone, and Trump has been revealed to be a total con job now.

We have been handed to the enemies of whites and gentiles. There is nothing left. No order can defeat this, only chaos will. Chaos is the only thing to save us. To defend the people and land we are on, we will have no choice but to let the government implode. The parasites wont leave unless the host seems dead
>>
>>138156052
you need to start shooting, soon

as soon as trump can gain some control over the military, euros need to go and start shooting every mud person and kike in sight

lets see them recover from that
>>
>>138155251
I like you
>>
gouys we need a racewar now oh yes. violence is always our answer. i mean the answer. just do it goys, guys. racewar now.
>>
>>138156052
>it's all over! Give up white man!
Nice Reddit spacing
>>
>>138156352
of course you do. I am an asian america. american life is literally hell. there is no manner that it could be fucking more torturous. nonfunctioning dicks, physical torture, enslavement

jesus fuck

I left because I cannot shoot the kikes

I do't understand thta normal people cannot see that their cut dicks are like castrating a pet. they are slaves. people can't see it and it drives me insane
>>
>>138153054
>click on thread because of pic
>pic is delet
fuck the mods, someone repost that picture.
>>
you can fuck right off all the shills in this thread and edgy retards pushing for violence. nobody is actually interested, we're not idiot playthings to fall into obvious traps and be played like pawns anymore.
>>
>>138156793
they've started baleeting threads that name the kike

they're tryingto not be too obvious about it, but the good ones that have info get deleted
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.