[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Faith Goldy being fired justifiable? I'm not criticizing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: faith3.jpg (116KB, 634x899px) Image search: [Google]
faith3.jpg
116KB, 634x899px
Was Faith Goldy being fired justifiable? I'm not criticizing either way here, but it's a tough call considering she went on Stormbender podcast, but can an employer forbid employees from living their own lives?
>>
that's not even her and yes
>>
>>138149153
Explane why, don't just say yes.
>>
>>138149283
for ezra, it was justified. conservatives were distancing themselves from rebel because of the charlottesville reporting, and faith's goldy appearence on the stormbender podcast was too much
>>
also, post most pictures and remove that fucking flag, you twat
>>
>>138149066
Yes, it was justified in terms of your employer not wanting association with a particular group. Was it right and not push the idea that Rebel isn't a safe playing, money making business? Nop.e
>>
>>138149515
Was she reporting under name of Rebel, or was she just speaking on her own behave? How much can your employer limit your private life?
>>
File: faith2.jpg (121KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
faith2.jpg
121KB, 427x640px
>>138149750
fine.
>>
>>138149988
do you hear yourself? we live in a world of character assassination, newfag
>>
>>138149988
Do people in america have absolutely no workers rights? I mean its illegal to fire people for political opinions here because obviously thats discrimination
>>
>>138150612
That's what I'm getting at. If she wasn't officially representing Rebel, and on her own time, does she have rights to her own speech and actions?
>>
>>138150153

Tulsi Gabbard...muh dik.
>>
>>138152626
Tutsi what now?
>>
>>138149066
>Faith Goldy being fired

Gonna need a lil backstory on this
>>
>>138152626
You have objectively bad taste.
>>
>>138154225

she mad hot for her age and she got a nice ass

i'd bash that shit all day long and i mean that literally since my black ass is unemployed
>>
>>138154111
Not gonna lie, former Rebel supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching The Rebel crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.