[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back or forward in time and live a middle-class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: bQG80iH.jpg (1009KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bQG80iH.jpg
1009KB, 1920x1080px
If you could go back or forward in time and live a middle-class (or equivalent) life in any place of your choosing, when and where would you go?
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>138144092
i'd go to the tng enterprise and have degenerate orgys in the holodeck and make barclay clean up the jizz
>>
I'd go centuries into the future, beyond humanity.

Make a small cabin somewhere, maybe on northern shores. Live in peace.
>>
File: 1498240678541.jpg (3KB, 93x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498240678541.jpg
3KB, 93x125px
Poland but not in the future, right fucking now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs
>>
Id go into the future where i could buy a middle class robo body with a functional dick and human skin so i could fuck bitches and insert my brain and become immortal. Id buy a middle class time machine come back and rule you all from the beginning of time.
>>
>>138144092
back to the 90s so I can taste the juicy goodness of turkey twizzlers
would also stockpile unopened nintendo 64s to sell to neets at extortionate prices later down the line
>>
1800s Japan

1000 BC Israel
>>
File: 1498144474547.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498144474547.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>138145035
>not going all the way back to ancient rome
>with 60 kilos of salt in some luggage
>>
1940s or 1950s. I'm a woman, so my husband would be able to support me and our family on one income and I could stay home and keep the house clean and cook all kinds of excellent homemade meals and raise our children.

Instead I'm stuck in 2017 where feminists are trying to force me to believe I'm "equal" to men. I cry.
>>
>>138145485
You are equal to men, you just...aren't men. Equal to doesn't mean the same as. Men and women simply have different roles to play. I'm sure you wouldn't want to actually be unequal to men, not be able to vote, not have proper access to justice, etc...
>>
Buy tons of sugar and go back to slave days and buy a plantation and grow weed on it and only have hot indian slave women and fuck them all
>>
>>138145485
Find a husband then. What's stopping you bby?
>>
File: 1499814995071.gif (796KB, 498x466px) Image search: [Google]
1499814995071.gif
796KB, 498x466px
>>138145712
Where is the glory in that?
Go to the future, get power armor exoskeleton that flies and has a 200 year nuclear battery.
Go back to the past when humans were still living in caves.
Go back to the future, but more to the future this time so you can have clinical imortality therapy and bring tons of medicine and cool shit so your people can prosper and conquer the whole world.
Come back again to the past to your people and guide them and the whole world like a God.
Only take armor in private to make love to your sweet cave wife.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.