[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH http://www.pnj.com/story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 65

File: Capture.png (738KB, 971x864px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
738KB, 971x864px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/08/18/confederate-demonstrator-kicked-out-pensacola-christian-college/579978001/
>>
>>138140032
why?
>>
>christian college

good
>>
Pray for a second global flood.
>>
File: WithJewsYouLose16.jpg (313KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WithJewsYouLose16.jpg
313KB, 1200x1600px
>>138140315
Because he is white you moron.
>>
>do something distasteful publicly
>don't expect consequences

just because you think you're doing the right thing doesn't mean everyone else will see it that way.
>>
>>138140032

>Protestants

Do not walk in the path of darkness, return to the Orthodox Church and fight your way out of the evil darkness of the heretics, brothers.
>>
>>138140032
I can't help feeling like I should shave my head and get fit for some reason...
>>
>>138140820
How was it distasteful?
>>
>>138140032
You like that people are persecuted for their beliefs?
>>
>>138140032
lol.. his senior year.. right when he's about to get his bachelors... SAD!
>>
>kicked out of PCC
Oh noooo now he can't get a worthless degree from a shitty school now
>>
Maybe the college was upset there were sluts in his vicinity.
>PCC also prohibits physical contact and interaction between unwed members of the opposite sex. For example, a chaperone and "day-pass" is required for a "mixed group" for students under the age of 23. Students over the age of 23 are not required to have a chaperone on a date, but cannot go to a beach or a park after dark and cannot "visit the home of an unmarried person of the opposite gender."
>Most stairwells and elevators on campus are segregated by gender
>>
all memes aside its weird to see the country really not give a fuck about freedom of beliefs and speech anymore.
>>
>>138141028
You aren't allowed to support the confederate flag or confederate soldiers here.
>>
>>138140820
>honor your ancestors
>diststeful

OY VEY GOY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WANTING TO BE PROUD? IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!
>>
File: banghow.jpg (29KB, 336x324px) Image search: [Google]
banghow.jpg
29KB, 336x324px
is he the master race?
>>
File: CyJ1ACHW8AAH7Bf.jpg (18KB, 430x268px) Image search: [Google]
CyJ1ACHW8AAH7Bf.jpg
18KB, 430x268px
>>138140032
Goodbye Special Agent Doofy
>>
>>138141202
They did him a favor by kicking him out
>>
>>138141028

because to the general public, honoring confederates means honoring racism. its silly but thats simply how things are and they aren't changing any time soon. if you had any sense of social awareness you'd know this.
>>
File: Alt-Left2.jpg (142KB, 667x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Left2.jpg
142KB, 667x960px
>>138141312
>all memes aside
You do realize memes are the reflection of the meta of society?! Probably not.

>its weird to see the country really not give a fuck about freedom of beliefs and speech anymore.
Why would anyone give a shit about free speech when it does not meet the needs of the establishment?! What Utopian Democracy do you think you live in?! HAHAHAHA
>>
Theyre mad he didnt try to bring jesus to the crackhead with nasty teeth.
>>
>>138140032
Pffft hahahaha rekt

Jesus christ /pol/ is getting rekt left and right I can barely keep up with it.
>>
>>138140938
>the KKK, eugenics, the prohibition were literally derived from Protestants
>cultural cucktholicism is what makes many christians liberal
kys faggot. Orthodoxy isn't American.
>>
No lie watching him just stand there saluting and taking all that shit is awe-inspiring
>>
This guy is a dumbass of the highest order

>the nazis are making my culture look bad
>my culture of celebrating treason against the united states
>my culture of celebrating a slave economy
>my culture of disenfranchising and beating down racial minorities
>But I'm totally better than those evil nazis, guise
>>
File: 1502761635649.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502761635649.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>138141673
>senior year

That's fucking brütal no matter where you are. At least give him his piece of paper. I would have gone apeshit if my college kicked me out for a stupid reason during senior year. So much time and money wasted.

There needs to be a way we can pressure the college to take him back. They obviously have no spine so it shouldn't take much. Just get the story to spread like a wildfire
>>
>>138141312
Free speech wasn't violated here. You've never been guaranteed employment or enrollment no matter what. Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.
>>
>>138140820
>>138141675
>unironically defending unethical violation of basic human rights
>>
File: r2dindu.jpg (131KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
r2dindu.jpg
131KB, 948x948px
>>138140032
Reminder that no one at Evergreen college was expelled, suspended or charged for their crimes.
>>
File: wg 6.jpg (87KB, 534x550px) Image search: [Google]
wg 6.jpg
87KB, 534x550px
>>138140032
it's funny because the anti-Whites hate him?

I don't get it, are you just another anti-White? go on, admit it

“Multiculturalism” is a program that is FORCED upon EVERY & ONLY White countries.
“Multiculturalism” is a program to turn EVERY White country into a non-White country.
This IS geNOcide. WHITE geNOcide.
If you are White, and you object to your own geNOcide, you are called a RACIST!
Well guess what, my people, White people, are catching on very quickly to the following two things:
1 – Multiculturalism is a code for White geNOcide.
2 – Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.
>>
>>138140032
but the morbid kike that flicked him off and screamed at him non-stop of course did not face any repercussions, because her behavior is fine, but wearing historical clothes is not.
>>
>>138140032
Dear lord, I lean left, and even I think this is way too far. The dude literally just stood there
>>
>>138141673
Maybe he likes ice skating.
>The campus offers opportunities for individual or group recreation, such as the Arlin R. Horton Sports Center that opened in 2009.[citation needed] The Sports Center has facilities for ice skating, bowling, racquetball, miniature golf, table tennis, and weight lifting. In addition, it includes a surfing wave, water cannons, an inline skating track, a rooftop sun deck, a snack bar, and two climbing walls.[18] The campus also has the John Ray Hall Field House in which students can play basketball, swim, work out in the weight room, and play tennis.. For students willing to make the 30-minute drive, the West Campus has 24 Hobie catamarans with classes "offered in sailing, kayaking, swimming, and lifeguarding."
>>
>>138141640
I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what he reminded me of, that's exactly it. A very fat version of him.
>>
File: wg census.jpg (375KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wg census.jpg
375KB, 900x900px
>>138140820
your gonna lose faggot

attacking a goy for respecting his ancestors, something you couldn't even manage to even imagine huh? yeah, we know your a faggot, hope he sues
>>
>>138141684
turn down the autism faggot.
>What Utopian Democracy do you think you live in?
I never thought we did i'm not that naive. But your average normie would still passionately defend things like freedom of expression, and ideas just a few years ago. Things have shifted really fast.
>>
File: 1486831370638.gif (2MB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486831370638.gif
2MB, 353x200px
Every day I grow more and more bitter, more and more natsoc. I need to get off this site. It's making me feel nothing but anger and disappointment.
>>
>>138142044
nothing wrong with owning slaves, the bible tells me they are a beast. no different that owning a horse.
>>
>>138142276
I know you're retarded, but clearly you're aware they don't both go to that college. It's not like she's under the same standards and they unfairly didn't punish her. She's not a fucking college student.

The same way I can't be punished since I'm self-employed. Who are they going to report me to? Me?

If you don't want to get negative shit in your life, don't espouse hateful negative views in public.

>b-but he just saluted da statue! its h-history!

History of slavers. The army that fought for slavery. And now he got rekt for being a moron. Can't wait for /pol/ to get btfo in Boston.
>>
File: 1488372212698.gif (2MB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488372212698.gif
2MB, 256x200px
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>138142358
As a straight white male conservative and a father of 10 white children and a steadfast god fearing Republican, I have to say he deserved it.
>>
File: Alt-Left1.jpg (166KB, 610x919px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-Left1.jpg
166KB, 610x919px
>>138142505
>But your average normie would still passionately defend things like freedom of expression, and ideas just a few years ago. Things have shifted really fast.
>few years ago
Just fading memories... thanks Obama.
>>
>>138142072
Continuing:
We should get #AllenArmentrout trending
>>
File: 4005.jpg (83KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
4005.jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
>>138142513
I too feel anger bro
>>
File: lol.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>138142138
>nazis crying that their human rights are being violated
>>
File: Purple Reign.png (342KB, 538x404px) Image search: [Google]
Purple Reign.png
342KB, 538x404px
>>138140315
NC is Soros's Plantation
http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-george-soros-blueprint-for-north-carolina/
>>
>>138142673
The school teaches young earth creationism. I doubt they're very easy to pressure by lefties. There must be something else going on like he didn't have permission to leave campus (not unusual for PCC).
>Because the college accepts a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative from the Bible and teaches students young Earth creationism, students are taught that God created the Earth in six literal 24-hour days and its biology classes teach creationism.
>>
File: 1483576930226.png (1006KB, 1782x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1483576930226.png
1006KB, 1782x1058px
>>138142925
yeah nazis don't have rights, even if not confirmed nazis huh?
>>
>>138142925
American nazis are the biggest LARPing pussies in the entire world. Literally a bunch of spoiled white kids who never got told no growing up and now want the world to treat them like they're special because of their white skin.
>>
>>138142138
He's free to go to another school if he wants. The school has no obligation to support racism.
>>
>>138140032
now the shills have started in with the impeach and advisor dismissal spam
>>
>>138140032
>Pensacola
This is the college where girls get expelled for being raped and sexually assaulted, right?
>>
>>138142513
Oh my god you so serious and tough. NatSoc mmm...sounds serious. I think you very tough guy with very big balls.
So whats u gonna do white cuck? Ah? Kill coloreds? You can't kill anyone just posting 24/7 your cryings waaa waaa huuurt ma race waa waaa
You naive
You pathetic
You soft
You stupid
You tolerant
You always joyful
Fuck you cuck, i am shit on your fucking face castrate
F U C K Y O U W I M P

Go and kill someone. Rich kike or bucnh of niggers with guns
DO IT DO IT
>>
>>138143112
Sounds like most of the "politically active" youth on murrica left and right
>>
>>138142121
This meme just exposes how fucked up leftist thinking is and how little it has to do with the "liberalism" of just twenty years ago. You want to reduce free speech to a technicality: "Yeah, TECHNICALLY you can say and think something different, but if you do, we'll get you expelled, we'll get you fired, and we'll call for you to be beaten in the street."

We get it. True freedom is just as mankind has always yearned for: the freedom to stuff a third dragonfruit up your ass while you suck your tranny girlfriend's long skinny dick.
>>
>>138142044
go read the succession letters of the states you dumb fuck, sure parts of it were about slavery. but there were higher complexities. The north was violating the constitution which was what the states came together for in the first place.

the north used the federal goverment to invest heavily into infanstructure just for the north, leaving the south to get fucked. the north never reimbursed texas for all that was lost during the mexican war and fights with the indians. the north also had the fucking electoral vote stacked in there favor and they were bringing in fucking immigrants like crazy.

The north had total power over the south, that is the real reason they said fuck you, slavery was abolished to cripple the south because their economy relied heavily on it and the north would do nothing to aide them if they had indeed abolished slavery leaving them to fucking rot. The north were fucks
>>
>>138140032
LOOOOOL
What an autistic fat fuck

B-b-but muhhhh ancestors!!

That doesn't count when your ancestors are slave owning pieces of shit you moron LMAO
>>
>>138143399
Don't waist your breath. This has nothing to do with the confederacy or confederate statues. This has to do with shitting on a core republican voting base because fuck blumpf and fuck white people. Libshits have never cared about the past, only about destroying the future.
>>
>>138140032
Pretty much bullshit your (((college))) can kick you out for political shit not done on their campus.

I want Trump to defund all student loans, would kill every liberal university overnight as nobody would go get meme degrees anymore. They'd have to fire their 100+ deans of "inclusion" and vice provosts that make over $300k a year from inflated tuition costs.
>>
>>138142793
ANTIFA kids dont have the balls it takes to storm the beaches of normandy.
Those men didn't fight for your fucking diversity utopia. If they saw what America has become today they would have probably packed up and gone home, or better yet joined the Germans against the soviet union.
>>
>>138141451
> what are nigger roids
>>
>>138143337
It's the school where looking into the eyes of a member of the opposite sex too long gets you in trouble. The school isn't upset about him "supporting racism", it's probably that he was in a mixed gender crowd without a chaperone.
>Those rules extend beyond the campus. A man and a woman cannot go to an off-campus restaurant together without a chaperon (usually a faculty member). Even running into members of the opposite sex off campus can lead to punishment. One student told of how a group of men and a group of women from the college happened to meet at a McDonald's last spring. Both groups were returning from the beach (they had gone to separate beaches; men and women are not allowed to be at the beach together). The administration found out, and all 15 students were expelled.
>Even couples who are not talking or touching can be reprimanded. Sabrina Poirier, a student at Pensacola who withdrew in 1997, was disciplined for what is known on the campus as "optical intercourse" staring too intently into the eyes of a member of the opposite sex. This is also referred to as "making eye babies." While the rule does not appear in written form, most students interviewed for this article were familiar with the concept.
>>
>>138143991
Yes. Now that I've red this, I think he's better off of there :^/
>>
>>138142044

Don't leftists believe in cultural relativism? Who are you to say that one culture is any better than another? :^)
>>
>>138143739
>liberal university
>Pensacola Christian College
The school is the closest thing to Sharia Law we have in the US. Even Muslim schools here aren't as strict.
>There are plenty of other ways to run afoul of the rules. Last spring Timothy Dow was caught playing the video game Halo 2. Such games are banned by the college. Movies are also forbidden, including those rated G. Music is restricted to classical or approved Christian ("contemporary Christian" artists are deemed too worldly). Students are allowed to watch television news at 6 o'clock, but that's it. The TVs are controlled by college employees, who flip a switch to black out the commercials, lest students see anything inappropriate.
>In the library, books and magazines are censored. One student says she saw a pair of black-marker boxer shorts on a photograph of Michelangelo's David. Any books that students wish to read that are not in the library must first be approved by administrators. Those containing references to "magic," for instance, are normally rejected. The rule book specifically prohibits "fleshly magazines and books."
>>
>>138143079
>he didn't have permission to leave campus (not unusual for PCC).
It's still summer vacation for them. So that's not it.
It's more likely that the college booted him because if antifa found out where he was, they'd show up on the campus and start shit with people, especially considering that the college is a private, Christian one. Not sure if antifa could go near the place without throwing an autistic shitfit lol.
That being said, kicking the guy out isnt a much better decision because the media is going to go apeshit on reporting it, like in OPs post.
>>
>>138143368
You sound frustrated. Maybe you should make a youtube video crying about your lack of freedom to hate black people and jews in the open without being fired, you poor little baby victim.
>>
>>138142793
> the nuhzees were the ebil guys you go....patriot !!!
>>
>>138140032
Holy Shit, I went to that school. There goes Freedom of speech and every last bit of humanity.
>>
>>138143399
>sure parts of it were about slavery.

Literally the primary reason they listed was slavery. No amount of euphemism bullshit or downplaying it will allow you to erase that. That's why nobody cares about your barking. It's in plain print that they seceded due to slavery.
>>
>>138142121
>Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.

According with your shitty definition about what freedom of speech is, North Korea is a country with free speech. You can criticize Kim Yun-Un, but you aren't free of consequences.

If the consequences makes you don't express your ideas, you have no freedom of speech, asshole.
>>
File: truuuuuu lmao.jpg (138KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
truuuuuu lmao.jpg
138KB, 1075x603px
>>138144483
>calling someone a crybaby
>when he gets offended by fucking statues
>>
File: coward.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coward.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>138143112
>when you're frozen in fear even though you are facing one person and have 10 friends with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNw75q08EhY

I'd be careful assuming everyone is LARPing. Also the only cowards I see are the ones hiding behind a mask
>>
>>138143352
Calm down, Ivan
>>
That woman is a kike if I've ever seen one. She should get back to the oven she crawled out of. She makes the holocaust plausible, she is pushing people's buttons and then will surely cry out in pain as she strikes you.
>>
>>138143337
It actually depends on where it happens.
If a girl got raped (or groped) on campus, the guy would get kicked out, and arrested if it was rape.
If a girl leaves campus, lies about where she went, goes to a bar or something and gets raped, she will get kicked out. Not for being raped, but for lying about where she's going. Pussy pass revoked.
Libtard media will say she got "kicked out for being raped" but it's more of a case of "begone THOT"
>>
>>138143085
Awww what's wrong nazi?

You don't like the taste of your own medicine?
>>
>>138144887
Not the same thing, because North Korea has the government punishing expression, which is different from private establishments refusing to do business with you if you choose to be a racist cockface that espouses the murder of people of different races.

You are free to be a nazi chucklefuck and the government can't impede that, but private businesses don't have to honor that. Freedom of association, bitch.
>>
>>138143991
Lol. Foolish person detected.
>>
>>138140820
>Distasteful
Should a woman be allowed to breast feed their child in public? I think it is distasteful. Should I take her photograph, post it online and publicly shame her for what she believes is normal and her right as a mother?

How is honoring your history and past distasteful and your actions any different than publicly shaming a mother of a child? Hint hint, it isn't.
>>
>>138144970
Not offended, laughing my ass off. Those shitty statues of shitty people are being put back in the basement, just like the people who idolize them. :) Sorry, southern hicks, no participation trophies anymore.
>>
File: wg 8.jpg (11KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
wg 8.jpg
11KB, 272x185px
>>138145199
my own prescribed medicine?

how does the invasion of our lands constitute medicine? unless you want to eradicate Whites. pls do justify why you haate Whites ad want to eradicate us though. can you do that? Is it just that you hate us and our children?
>>
>>138141202
Dancing is against the code of conduct there, seriously.
>>
>>138145356
oh so it's just that you feel so spiteful towards your own countrymen that you want to instigate tension and open up old wounds? good then. keep up the good work. makes my job easier :^)
>>
>>138145281
Nobody cares what you find distasteful. You're an angry racist NEET.

If you find breastfeeding in public to be distasteful, go ahead and try to convince enough people that it is. But you won't, because most people aren't you(impotent angry basement dwellers)
>>
>>138144483
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you calling for someone to be destroyed for saying "men and women are biologically different" over the sound of your girlfriend's balls slapping against your ass.
>>
>Mr. Blakely, a senior commercial-art major, had a friend who was socialed for "sitting too close to a girl." One semester Mr. Blakely himself came perilously close to getting kicked out by racking up 118 demerits. (A total of 150 means automatic expulsion.) The demerits were for small offenses, like forgetting to empty his dorm-room trash can or failing to properly clean the sink. Rooms are inspected regularly, and students who do not meet cleanliness standards are given demerits.
For anyone wondering why anyone would go there instead of somewhere more 'liberal' such as Oral Roberts or Bob Jones, the cost of attendance including room, board, and tuition in only $6000 per year. Pretty inexpensive for a school that has its own ice skating rink.
>>
>>138145356
>put statues in basement
>put fat woman in a coffin
fair trade, we do owe you guys some dead bodies though for taking down more than one
>>
File: Memeall-407x400.jpg (39KB, 407x400px) Image search: [Google]
Memeall-407x400.jpg
39KB, 407x400px
>>138145493
What invasion? Legal immigration isn't an invasion.

Or do you mean the invasion of the native American's lands by white Europeans?

I guess you really don't like the taste of your own medicine.
>>
>>138145563
>my own countrymen

Yeah in the same way I'm reeeal broken up about being mean to criminals and pedophiles who are also my "fellow countrymen". If it opens up old wounds to retire confederate statues of people who fought for racism, that's on the people getting emotionally hurt by it and not people retiring harmful monuments glorifying slavers.

Bitch all you want, Ivan. Those statues are on the way out and I'm gonna celebrate them going.
>>
>>138145694
>strawman: the post
>>
File: wg 5.jpg (41KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
wg 5.jpg
41KB, 480x320px
>>138145893
>Legal immigration isn't an invasion.
were the natives asked if they wanted to be a diminishing minority in their own lands? or was it forced on them?
>>
>>138146018
i'm not bitching, i'm rubbing my hands
>>
>>138144483
>Maybe you should make a youtube video...

Maybe you should make another one about how you love sucking jewish cocks.
>>
File: 1503019182033.jpg (619KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503019182033.jpg
619KB, 800x1000px
>>138145893
nice logic mohammed
>>
File: 10928409824.jpg (70KB, 732x960px) Image search: [Google]
10928409824.jpg
70KB, 732x960px
>>138140820
Native Americans had slaves.
There are Native American statues.
Will you hold the same stance condemning Native Americans who hold ancestral homages, statues and worship?
Will you demand that Native Americans start tearing down their statues?
They lost their wars. They were racist. They had slaves.
You alt-left niggers are tearing down American's fabric of decency through your radical and often violent alt-left suppression of free assembly, expression, and speech.
>>
>>138146102
>were the natives asked if they wanted to be a diminishing minority in their own lands? or was it forced on them?
Were the native Americans asked if they wanted to be exterminated and have casinos built on their land?
>>
>>138141675
>67% of people think statues should stay up
>general population

kys faggot
>>
>>138140820
meanwhile all the antifa faggots and celebrated by their campuses
>>
>>138145802
>statues and lives have equal value! i will murder more innocent civilians for being happy about statue removal!

>omg why does everyone think we're violent we are peaceful lambs why can't people just respect our views!

Top kek. Keep making violent threats, it's totally winning over the public. Right wing is going back to the basement.
>>
>>138142072
The classes he already took have to be transferable by law. He will just finish his degree online or at some state uni
>>
>>138146102
I'd also add that most whites are pro immigration otherwise they would vote for nationalists.

So yes, they were asked which is more than can be said for the natives that white Europeans slaughtered.
>>
File: wg chase down.png (72KB, 567x252px) Image search: [Google]
wg chase down.png
72KB, 567x252px
>>138146296
so therefore Whites must be eradicated?

please justify your genocidal stance
>>
>>138145213
In a capitalist country like America, private entities can have more power and influence than the government. You just are proving me that there is no freedom of speech in your country.
>>
>>138145750
I went to PCC from 2009 to 2013.
That 150 demerit rule is real. I wouldnt consider 118 to be dangerous, though. You actually have to try to get them. Room inspection stuff would only get you a few. You rack up a lot more from being late to class, missing class, missing meetings, etc.
>>
>>138146115
Oh noes maybe we should reconsider being mean to racist nazis! Ivan is rubbing his cold rocket in Russia so we should just stop and let them have everything!

Dumb shit.
>>
>>138146470
oh look an anti-White White, what an evil faggot

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Countries
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Towns
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Neighborhoods
Anti-Whites say there should be no White Anything
Anti-Whites say there should be no White People
Immigration = Colonization – “Diversity” = Fewer White Children
“Multiculturalism” = WHITE GENOCIDE
Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White

why do you hate Whites?
>>
>>138146486
I never said that whites should be eradicated.
>>
File: wg melting pot.jpg (71KB, 662x716px) Image search: [Google]
wg melting pot.jpg
71KB, 662x716px
>>138146626
but that is the underlying aim?

“Multiculturalism” is a program that is FORCED upon EVERY & ONLY White countries.
“Multiculturalism” is a program to turn EVERY White country into a non-White country.
This IS geNOcide. WHITE geNOcide.
If you are White, and you object to your own geNOcide, you are called a RACIST!
Well guess what, my people, White people, are catching on very quickly to the following two things:
1 – Multiculturalism is a code for White geNOcide.
2 – Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.
>>
>>138146624
I don't hate whites. I am white.

Why do you hate non-whites?
>>
>>138146122
I can sense your frustrated, barely held back tears through the monitor. You should save those tears for when they melt those statues down to scrap metal, though. :)
>>
>>138143352
Take your pills
>>
>>138140032
If I ever move to your country I am giving this man a high paying job, God damn jew
>>
>>138146445
>I can't believe you make extremely serious, dangerous VIOLENT threats on this very serious, life-changing, extremely important public forum
Fuck you cunts are precious, take a breath
lol
>>
>>138146734
>but that is the underlying aim?
No it isn't.

There are whites in non-white countries just as there are non-whites in white countries.
>>
File: american.jpg (464KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
464KB, 1200x1600px
>>138146624
America for Americans!
>>
>>138143352
Wow. Youre so smart. I really have never heard an arguement... like that before.

Your style is so interesting. Even the dumbest of nazis will tremble at your unique and witty comeback.

Can I have your email? I want to send you some money by paypal, like a 4chan gold.
>>
>>138140032
S
>>
>>138143399
They violated the constitution in regards to slavery, numbnuts
>>
>>138146498
>people shouldn't have freedom of association because it hurts my feelings when people won't associate with me when I espouse stupid, hateful views!

Nobody cares about your opinion about how free the US is or not.
>>
>>138140032
well thats not very christian of them
>>
>>138142138
>human rights
There is no such thing
>>
>>138146875
That's not an American, unless you mean in the continental sense. But that's Jewish wordplay.
>>
>>138146018
>Muh racism

The ultimate in virtue signaling. You're a really good goy, be proud of yourself, faggot.
>>
>>138146296
The natives sold their land for lightning sticks and fire water. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>138140032
You do realize there is a boomerang effect to this. lololololololol

What good for the goose. Did you hide your IP?
>>
>>138146826
>I-I was just kidding. We're not violent it's just jokes guy h-heheh...

Oh ok so you're a pussy and you're just doing tough guy larping on the internet. Well, thanks for admitting it anyways, pussy.

You can't win. Your side is done. All you can do is cry here.
>>
File: 1502837388934.jpg (467KB, 1380x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1502837388934.jpg
467KB, 1380x1086px
>>138145640
Ahh name calling. I take it you got a lot of that in highschool...
>>
>>138141024
Please do
I will be great for you and everyone else
You won't regret it
Learn to love the pain
Kinda like being here
>>
File: 1503088770135.jpg (44KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
1503088770135.jpg
44KB, 600x351px
>>138140820
The freedom of expression is absolute. I'm sorry your single-parent failed to teach you this. We'll hold her to account later. But as for you, you don't get to judge, only a court does.
Yet here you are throwing a fucking temper tantrum that the world won't let you have your way. So what do you do? You send violent "brown shirts" (the alt-left) to disrupt free expression.
You people are absolutely reprehensible. I'm disgusted to think you're on the same side as I am. I've never seen a worst bunch of racists in my life.
Absolutely disgusting that CNN supports hunting white people by defending the terrorists on the alt-left.
I want CNN's charter to do business revoked. I want that company "executed", The State of Georgia should revoke their charter to do business.
>>
>>138147068
LOL how is not? those are native Americans.
>>
File: 1503076253566.jpg (396KB, 598x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1503076253566.jpg
396KB, 598x1515px
>>138146018
>I'm a useful idiot and will be the first one to be shot when my usefulness is over
>>
>>138142121
I agree. Communists should be fired from their jobs and forced to starve.
>>
File: shillsareout.jpg (88KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
shillsareout.jpg
88KB, 900x506px
>>138146826
>>138145356
You sure do like the word basement, its like all you know
>>
File: wg race pop.jpg (211KB, 667x472px) Image search: [Google]
wg race pop.jpg
211KB, 667x472px
>>138146746
non-Whites aren't projected to become minorities in their own lands, but Whites are

do you care?

>>138146836
are there any non-White countries projected to become minority non-White in the next hundred years? Are there any White countries NOT projected to become minority White in the next 50 years?

do you care?
>>
>>138144402
Pathetic
>>
>>138147241
I wouldn't expect a Mexican to understand. Not because of a historical or cultural difference, but because of your low IQ.
>>
Does this fat fuck have no filter or something? How did he not see doing this shit after all this negative press on right wing gun toting larpers and autisimo nazi murder was in extremely poor taste?
>>
File: oneida-honoring-women.jpg (391KB, 929x621px) Image search: [Google]
oneida-honoring-women.jpg
391KB, 929x621px
>>138146875
Dutch merchant Pieter Schage on November 5, 1626, to directors of the West India Company, which was instrumental in the exploration and settlement of “New Netherland.” In the letter, he writes, “They have purchased the Island of Manhattes from the savages for the value of 60 guilders.” 60 guilders in 1626 was equivalent to 734.77 euros in 2011. The purchase of Staten Island a few decades later has more surviving documentation, including the deed, which says the Dutch traded “10 boxes of shirts, 10 ells of red cloth, 30 pounds of powder, 30 pairs of socks, 2 pieces of duffel, some awls, 10 muskets, 30 kettles, 25 adzes, 10 bars of lead, 50 axes and some knives.” If the Manhattan trade was made with similar goods, the Native Americans got less shafted than legend implies, and received 60 guilders worth of equipment and what was high-end technology at the time.
>>
>>138147253
>and forced to starve.

eh, it'll happen one way or another
>>
>>138147254
>Image
Rude
>>
>>138147091
>if you argue against racism, it's just virtue signalling! everyone who disagrees with me is a virtue signalling drone, and everyone who agrees with me is a strong, free thinking man of the land

This is what racist retards actually believe.
>>
>>138147163
I've fought Muay Thai for 10 years if you want to be Mr/Mrs Serious, I don't consider myself a pussy

you just sound like a crazy fuckwit who needs to take a breath or some valium. something
>>
File: 1491709904083.jpg (28KB, 307x395px) Image search: [Google]
1491709904083.jpg
28KB, 307x395px
>>138142513
My friend, you are not alone. Will you pick up my gun if I go down?
>>
>>138144616
Hahaha extreme cuck detected. How did you get around your schools porn filter
>>
>>138147344
Yeah he has no filter, standing up for your ancestors is having no filters
>>
DAS RITE!
>>
>>138147203
It's not namecalling when it's true, leaf.
>>
>>138146460
>The classes he already took have to be transferable by law
What law would that be? When I worked in the admissions office of a public university we routinely denied transfer credits from schools such as PCC. Since they recently became accredited, there will be some schools who will accept transfer credits but there is no law that requires it.
>>
>>138147336
whatever happened to muh nice canadians? aren't you supposed to be sorry?
>>
>>138141919
Orthodoxy is Christianity. Every other path is false.
>>
>>138147403
>you just sound like a crazy fuckwit who needs to take a breath or some valium. something
implying these dipshits aren't already drugged out of their minds. it's a very common trait of radical unemployed leftists - piles upon piles of pill bottles. you want the poor guy to overdose?
>>
>>138147313
>do you care?
Not really. Why should I?

Oh and btw there are countries where immigrants and foreigners are already 75% of the population. Look at the gulf states.
>>
>>138147519
They don't though. I have non-white friends. If they hate me then they're very good at hiding it.
>>
File: 1493494167375.jpg (84KB, 960x451px) Image search: [Google]
1493494167375.jpg
84KB, 960x451px
>>138142121
Tens of thousands of civil war re-enactors beg to differ with your filthy, disgusting commie opinions.
Your ideology is responsible for more deaths by almost an order of magnitude. Yet here you are, attempting to enforce it again while pretending to be an angel.
Absolutely laughable how delusional you cultists are.
>>
>>138145213
Then why do cake companies have to do business (mandated by law) and bake cakes for gay weddings
>>
>>138147403
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>138142121
Why is it illegal for a bakery to refuse to make a gay cake, but it's legal for a college to kick out a student for saluting a statue?
>>
>>138146768
Are you stupid?

Of course you're, I'm not even American!

But it's sad to see a self-hating faggot like you trying so hard to score points in front jews. Make no mistake, idiot, they don't give shit about you. You are fooling yourself.
>>
>>138143225
>Looking at a statue is racist
>>
>>138147719
Shut up Rasheed, the immigrants in the gulf states aren't even given drivers license unless they have a driving job, they are second class citizens in every way
>>
File: wg kangz.png (444KB, 2048x791px) Image search: [Google]
wg kangz.png
444KB, 2048x791px
>>138147719
>Not really. Why should I?
why should you care about genocide? I dunno, just basic morals I suppose, you don't even have those? wow, how evil

why are you so evil? does hatred for Whites consume you?
>>
>>138147203
Fuck off stupid leaf. If you're so offended by the outside world maybe staying in your basement is the cure
>>
>>138147393
>Look at me mom, I'm fighting racism on 4chan.
>>
>>138148030
I don't think you understand how genocide works.

Immigration and declining birth rates != genocide. Sorry pal.

You still haven't explained why I should care. How does it affect me?
>>
Except here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqXWhG6IZ50&feature=youtu.be

He complied peacefully with the police officer, and then the police officer talked trash at a leftist retard right before the video ends. Reminder to shills that the police are not on your side :^)
>>
File: 1501095172900.jpg (163KB, 700x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501095172900.jpg
163KB, 700x699px
>>138147780
It doesn't matter if you have a couple of friends.They are literally changing your laws and killing your people are they not?Don't hand me that "oh well it's only in a few spots".Pretty soon you will end up like sweden where no go zones will eventually creep everywhere and before you know it you are pakistan.
>>
>>138147573
Did your highschool bullies tell you that too you little faggot?
>>
>>138148285
because you'll have less people to drive you to the mosque for prayer time and social security appointments
>>
File: wg pride.jpg (163KB, 618x896px) Image search: [Google]
wg pride.jpg
163KB, 618x896px
>>138148285
Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[3]

you really have to ask why you should care about genocide? how broken are you? you just don't care?

pathetic
>>
File: 1497563929116.png (356KB, 500x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1497563929116.png
356KB, 500x1468px
>>138148285

Because as the white populations dwindle so will the quality of life. Like every place on earth whites vanish from. Equally as interesting, every place whites go flourishes drastically and quickly. Such as South Africa.
Do you like your lifestyle? Do you like where you life? You won't if whites become a minority.
Doesn't even matter if you're white or not.
Whites vanish.....you're fucked.
>>
File: horrific-betrayal-2.jpg (86KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
horrific-betrayal-2.jpg
86KB, 600x763px
>>138148285
>How does it affect me?

Yeah!

Because multiculturalism is working pretty well in your island, right?

What a moron you're!
>>
>>138148285
The definition of genocide is the purposeful destruction, in full or in part, of a race, religious group or nationality. Mass immigration can certainly fall under that category if you can prove intent.
>>
File: 12409857094.jpg (165KB, 546x807px) Image search: [Google]
12409857094.jpg
165KB, 546x807px
>>138142121
>frwedum frum consekwencies
is a circular bullshit argument that is indicative of one possessing no freedom whatsoever.
There is no real freedom in that mantra.
There is only "do as I say or we'll punish you".
It is slavery re-branded under the banner of virtue-signaling social justice moralism and posturing, which allows only a superficial allocation of freedom and expression, being an artificial and obtuse and entirely arbitrary standardization.
>>
Not sure how this is a bad thing, this is an easy win lawsuit.
>>
>>138140820
white people are legitimately the worst race in america.
Spics and Blacks and even chinks would not all this to happen.
as of today I no long identify as white
>>
File: 34.jpg (72KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
72KB, 640x360px
>literally pic related in reverse
>>
>>138148537
Kek
>>
>>138147780
Let me be clear, faggot. Your Pakistani friend doesn't give a fuck about your country or the future of your people, try not to go full retard on this.
>>
>>138148575
>>138148683

So why aren't you taking this to UN court of human rights? You're clearly well versed on international law and genocide who you should have no problem arguing your case. Something needs to be done about this genocide right?

>>138148632
You realise that the quality of life for most WHITE ENGLISH people is much higher today than it has ever been right? This is due in no small part to globalisation and immigration boosting our economy.

>>138148663
So because there are some tensions we should just go full nazi fourth reich? Fuck off.
>>
>>138149050
Of course he does. He lives here you moron. Do you want to see the country you live in go to shit?
>>
>>138148285
It affects you because aside from certain groups of Asians whites are the only group of people capable of building functional societies, retard. You really think if the people who constitute modern Central America were to become the vast majority in America things would just continue on as normal, or if Africans were to become the majority? I'll tell you what would actually happen, spics would turn it into a spic country and Africans would turn it into an African country, because the people of a nation are its most basic determining factor for everything else and the behavior of different races of people is universally, equally different across every nation no matter its socioeconomic level. Africans are equally as stupid and violent compared to whites in America, Europe and Africa. Asians are equally passive and of above average intelligence in every instance. So on.
>>
>>138148716
That's because to have a functionong society you need a cohesion of ideals. You're assuming that "every man is an island" and economic exchanges are emotionless. If only that were the case, slavery would still be around. In reality, society is infused with emotions. Deal wit it
>>
>>138149058
https://youtu.be/9nbQIhRB5P8
>>
>>138140032
That bitch would have gotten broken fingers if she put her hands in my face like that
>>
>>138145640
>I have no arguement so I'll resort to name calling
Please see yourself out.
>>
>>138149150
post hand you larping mudslime faggot
>>
>>138147861
We don't know if that's the reason he got kicked out. PCC is very strict so his being at the protest may have violated some other rule such as mixing with the opposite sex or non Christians.
The school does seem pretty white and comfy if you can get past the insanely strict rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umtVr6r3LWU
>>
>>138148984
Basically. Right now, in America, there is an institutionalized racism system against white people.
>>
>>138146875
The indians never had a country. They had tribes.
>>
>>138149058
Topkek,when I visited London my dad was worried that a paki would stab me.
>>
>>138149203
>whites are the only group of people capable of building functional societies
There are plenty of fucked up white countries like Russia and eastern Europe.

There are plenty of functioning non-white countries like, wait for it... the USA.
>>
>>138149203
You're assuming that the mixed whites will be incapable of forming society. Also your paragraph assumes this arbitrary standard of "progress" inherent in white society. Are you talking about architecture and city planning?
>>
Theory:

There is some kind of organized psyop to radicalize middle america

This propaganda is just too good
>>
>>138149514
>move to nonfunctioning white country
live
>move to nonfunctioning brown country
die
>>
>>138147611
>>
>>138147618
Orthodoxy isn't American.
>>
>>138149385
Do you honestly think that anyone posts here apart from middle class white men? We're on 4chan you dumb nigger.

>>138149463
Every major city has its dodgy areas. At least we have plumbing unlike most of India.
>>
>>138140820
What are civil rights?
>>
"Hey, I've got an idea. You know those disenfranchised white kids? The ones desperate for an identity so they go LARP being Confederates and Nazis? Let's permanently exclude them from society. That'll fix them."
>>
>>138141684
Try harder. Every single polls show Democrats don't change their opinions under different leadership while Republicans go all in with approval when they're in charge.
>>
>>138149058
>One million girls abused
>Some tensions

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-sex-abuse-gangs-could-5114029

Please, say me you're joking.
>>
>>138149561
not subtle enough, probably freshman or high school rebellious phase
>>
>>138140032
Wow, so freedom has officially died in America, and it was killed by the people themselves.
>>
>>138140315

For going against the jewish overlords. Is it ever any other reason?
>>
>>138142925
Nazis seem to be the most moral people left in America (probably the world, now).
>>
>>138149733
>nigger
>At least we have plumbing unlike most of India.
love all races! (except for the ones I dont like)
>>
>>138140820

>>do something distasteful publicly
just because you think it's distasteful doesn't mean everyone else will see it that way.
>>
>>138149514
The only reason the US still function is because white male taxpayers exist. This is unironic fact by the way. If you want a reflection of what true multicultural America looks like look at the average inner city.

Also if the most fucked up you can get as a nation is Russia or Eastern Europe (by the way, most of Eastern Europe is actually rapidly progressing and places like Estonia are some of the most promising in the future of Europe) you're doing okay. Considering Russia is half mongoloid and was also fucked by a near century of Jew initiated communism I would say it's doing better than expected as well.

>>138149518
Mixed race is a red herring issue that is irrelevant. Mestizo immigrants are by far the biggest issue and threat to cultural and racial demographics currently.

I'm talking about art, culture, science, spirit, family values and connections, and order and safety in daily life. I'm talking about the fundamentals of civilization.
>>
File: side_padded.0.jpg (60KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
side_padded.0.jpg
60KB, 920x613px
>>138140032
whats all that stuff on the right?
>>
lets help him out, not leave him out to dry.

send messages to the school, email the administrators like crazy demanding he be reinstated
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (46KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
46KB, 620x310px
>>138140032
Do we all realize the or even see the dominoes falling around us ? We all see where this is leading right?
>>
>>138150032
The "foundations" of civilization will still be around you fucking scum. The problem with the future is you have no clue how its going to pan out, and your fear for the white race is just your pathetic fear of death manifested.
>>
>>138150287
How will they still be around? Tell me how well preserved those are in Liberia, for example, or in Sudan. Explain to me how well maintained El Salvador is and how it's a bastion of civilization.
>>
>>138140032

holy shit, at the end of the video the cop says to some protester woman:

>You want another day like Saturday don't you? You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>138149733
All these stupid fucking posts you made and then this.
Literally "do as I say and not as I do"
>>
>>138146470
>I'd also add that most whites are pro immigration
Wrong. And that's after so many decades of Jewish/genocide enabling brainwashing. What matters most is when is started, or even before it, in no later than the 50s. They never wanted any of this. It's an atrocity. Be a good person and fight against what is being done to whites/Europeans before it's too late.
>>
File: Whats that you want the truth.jpg (54KB, 662x686px) Image search: [Google]
Whats that you want the truth.jpg
54KB, 662x686px
>>138149694
They have pretty much done this type of shit to every race.Apparently european and american history is now about niggers.
>>
>>138149906
Nazi's killed euro-whites and American whites by the tens of millions, whom they killed by orders of magnitude greater than Jews. You are very confused my friend.
>>
File: IMG_2135.gif (998KB, 410x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2135.gif
998KB, 410x258px
>>138142121
Consequences indeed.
>>
>>138142774

(never explains even 1 reason why)
>>
File: Jews_Are_Alway_Liars.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jews_Are_Alway_Liars.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>138140032

extremely fucked up. did they even watch the video? he was the only person acting like an adult. these filthy lucre loving rats may they reap twice what they sow.
>>
>>138150032

>host becomes great
>parasites invade host
>parasites kill host
>parasites become the new host and acquire all their greatness
>???

I don't think that's how it works Paco.
>>
File: 192847982742.jpg (19KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
192847982742.jpg
19KB, 285x200px
>>138149223
>cohesion of ideals
So what you are saying is that disagreement is antithetical to your ideal society. You can't stomach true dissent, it must be squashed.
>assumption every person is an island
No, in fact, I don't think that every person is an island, we are very much interconnected by many, many variables.
>people have emotions
Yes, people respond to stimuli. However, responsiveness that suggests wholesome repression of other ideals is authoritarian and totalitarian. It is contradictory to suggest one supports the freedom of speech when the next reaction is to essentially kill the person as far and as effectively as one is able.

Social justice warriors are all terrorists, using your stupid virtue signaling as a way to uproot culture, history, and people you dislike. You and your kind should be targeted, gathered together, summarily executed.

Social justice warriors are enemies of free expression, assembly and speech. You are an Anti-American cultural marxist who ought to be taken care and brought down to a level where you can no longer threaten Americans simply because you dislike what they say.
>>
>>138140572
> That Reflection

Is that Trumps trophy/gift room?
>>
>>138149058
>immigration boosting our economy
You're an idiot. It does the exact opposite to every white country.
>>
>>138150430
All civilization dies out. America may be a 2000yr reich but eventually America will no longer be a thing. Your great great grandchildren probably won't know your name.

You really think that "race" is the only factor in the stability of those regions? Fucking idiot. The iq of Africans in Africa leaves much to be desired but there's plenty of civilization outside of white America that functions perfectly well
>>
>>138143739
this (((college))) is a fundamentalist christian privvate college.

autistic faggot
>>
>>138140032
>quietly hold flag and salute statue honoring your ancestors
>kicked out of school

>form angry mob and scream at innocent person in the park and make obscene gestures
>no punishment at all

I fucking hate this timeline.
>>
>>138150287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>138140032
you think this is a win but its a loss for you. you seem to not understand how trump won. I;ll clue you in. google silent majority and weep for your cause.
>>
>>138149752
>Try harder. Every single polls show Democrats don't change their opinions under different leadership while Republicans go all in with approval when they're in charge.

Really? Show me a single poll that shows that.

Where did the anti-war left go after Obombya?
>>
WATCH THIS VIDEO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi4Wzb9qns

He stood his ground against anti white hatred, he had the balls to stand tall, the police were on his side and he was completely civilised through it all.
>>
>>138150807
I assume you misquoted.

>>138150850
It is though. Race is consistently the best and most accurate method to distinguish between IQ and crime levels. Even when accounting for socioeconomic discrepancies as well as discrepancies across nations differences in race still exist. Once again, the way a nation functions at its most basic level is determined by its people. Nice epic nihilistic response by the way, but it's irrelevant. I want my children to grow up in an advanced society where order is upheld, their culture and race is loved and celebrated and public safety is an assured thing. A non white population is an affront to all of these things, plain and simple.
>>
>>138150813
Lol I'm no SJW you little faggot. Your post assumes that people interact with eachother via the rules of a libertarian utopia. The REALITY is that there's no compulsion for anyone to interact with anyone and that ideological groups are large enough to be exclusive and still economically functional. But go ahead and continue to live in your little dream world. Unless you want to sue the government like those fags over their wedding cakes, economic exchange is VOLUNTARY
>>
>>138143352
p a t h e t i c
>>
>>138142121
He was expelled for excising his free speech rights. This is clearly a violation. He wasn't on the campus, nor representing the campus, nor violating any kind of law in doing what he did, yet he was expelled for it.
>>
>>138151192
this man has free pizza for life if you or anyone can identify him.
>>
>>138151192
good show, salute to him
>>
>>138151364
The saluting guy? His name is in OP's pic.
Allen Armentrout.
>>
>>138146097
Literally an ad hominem, you cuck
>>
>>138142272
Why are you randomly capitalising words and letters? It's making you look uneducated.

Oh, that and the absolute bullshit you're spewing out.
>>
>>138151236
Lol look retard, I don't know if you've seen west Virginia lately but "hwhite race" means nothing. Your man in high castle utopia could perhaps exist for x amount of time. It's obvious white utopia is your persistent goal because you feel powerless over the future otherwise. This is a natural feeling. Everyone has it.

When you claim "white genocide" you're just making fools of yourselves. No one is mandating breeding quotas with non-whites.
>>
>>138142513
I have been saying for some time now, they should have never closed down the insane asylums. We need to re-open them. Fill them with the Alt-left.
>>
>>138151700
https://youtu.be/9nbQIhRB5P8
>>
>>138142513
Why? Because your society is rejecting you and your toxic worldview before your very eyes?

Good. Stay gone.
>>
>>138150848
No it boosts the economy at the top we don't see any of it. It's reverse trickle down economics but it actually helps (((some people)))
>>
>>138151719
Irrelevant to what I said. Once again, I want my 3 (soon to be 4) white children to grow up in a nation which:

Loves and respects their identity and culture

Assures order and public safety

Serves them and their wellbeing

Once again, a non white country is an affront to all of these things. My children are the number one priority as they should be, because family is the most important spiritual connection we have. Leftists fail to realize this which is why they (and you) cannot comprehend caring about the future and what it holds. Luckily it also means most of those faggots will die with no children.
>>
>>138151917
>changing your i.p because you were proven racist then returning to a thread and continuing
>>138149733
just leave paki fag, you didn't even change the format
>>
File: wg 2.png (91KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
wg 2.png
91KB, 780x800px
>>138151917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoGR7dgAExU
>>
>>138151085
Already seen it. What's so wrong with a more innovative and hard working society replacing a useless one? That's exactly what needs to happen. Civilization marches on.
>>
File: AllLivesMatter.jpg (18KB, 84x97px) Image search: [Google]
AllLivesMatter.jpg
18KB, 84x97px
>>138140032
>>
>>138151917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ZAwhK3Ig4
>>
File: Roger Pineapple.png (180KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Roger Pineapple.png
180KB, 280x280px
FUCK THIS SHIT
HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT
I HATE THIS COUNTRY
NORTH KOREA BEST KOREA
DEATH TO AMERICA, ISIS MUST WIN
>>
>>138141312
>>138142121
Now only if everyone could deny service to anyone they want.
>>
>>138143352
P U R E
U N F I L T E R E D
A S P E R G E R S
>>
>>138140938
Protestantism saved christianity. The only reason many protestant became cucked is not because the church itself became cucked, but their members started to embrace degeracy and forget their own values.
>>
>>138152110
>Loves and respects their identity and culture
Sounds gay as hell. The concept of America (and one that you're clearly against) is that identity lies in the collective rather than in a particular race. You've contributed nothing to your race to be proud of. What exactly are you proud of, anyways? You're a sniveling worm enjoying the labors of men far greater than you.

>Assures order and public safety
Literally an assumption. Homogeneous societies enjoy plenty of crime

>Serves them and their wellbeing
You're probably an idiot so breeding in your case is counterproductive, unless you're fine with perpetuating the slave class of society.
>>
>>138143735
This pretty much sums up all of the antifa movement across the globe.
>>
>>138143399
>The north were fucks
>were
and now?
>>
>>138152905
>ISIS
Go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
>>138140032
And that kids is how a Nazi is made
>>
>>138151917
https://youtu.be/p75zJ1SL1ig
brotherton samolme
>>
>>138153149
>the concept of America is that identity lies in the collective rather than in a particular race

Truly spoken someone who doesn't have a single fucking clue about history. Perhaps if you learned anything outside of the diahrea the school system shoveled into your esophagus as a child you'd realize that America was considered an ethnically European country with European identity integral to its people and culture. See all the Naturalization Acts throughout the 18 and 19th centuries. The only time this changed is the Immigration Act of 1965 when Democrats realized that letting in mass numbers of poor non whites would ensure them power as they would guarantee to them a welfare system they could take advantage of and secure their votes. If you look back at the history and time of that decision there were several (false) assurances to the American people that America's ethnic identity would not be upset, clearly bullshit but it was obviously an important concept nobody wanted to go against at the time because they realized the implications of it.

>homogenous societies enjoy plenty of crime

Only if they're non white. Literally can't prove me wrong aside from certain Asian countries like Japan (who are also great arguments for homogeneity).

Why do you keep using ad hominems anyway? I'm arguing with you on a level playing field and clearly know more than you do. All you can do is call me a "fucking idiot". It displays weakness both in your argument and your emotional control.
>>
>>138151917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8
>>
>>138153286
I'M SICK OF YOU AUTHORITARIAN LEFTIST HYPOCRITES, I'LL TAKE MUSLIMS OVER YOU ANY DAY
AT LEAST THEY TAKE SHOWERS OCCASIONALLY
>>
>>138154043
>>138153286
Let ISIS win in the Middle East, but get the US out and shut down Europe.
>>
File: 8ahT7nx.jpg (44KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
8ahT7nx.jpg
44KB, 640x427px
>>138140820
Honoring your ancestors is now distasteful? No civilization can survive when the rulers wipe out the peoples origin story.
>>
>>138151192
can anyone explain the conversation between the whore and the cop? What did they mean? I'm not american
>>
>>138146296

Yes asked for the Casinos. They own them you dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1472099289920.png (884KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472099289920.png
884KB, 1920x1080px
>>138153333
chekkked!

praise him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKWtNZF2vTY

shadily
>>
>>138153793
>boo hoo he called me names
Where are we?

>1965 immigration act
Maybe our glorious white ancestors should have considered not shipping in millions of slaves. The reality of the fact that founders were white European do not contradict with the American ideal and spirit of collective association.

>japan
Totally ignoring the ENTIRE history of a continent to make a point about it's stability when it's literally at its height of prosperity of all time.
>>
>>138147504

based
>>
>>138154488
>1965 immigration act
>Maybe our glorious white ancestors should have considered not shipping in millions of slaves
jews dominated the slave trade, they boast about it in their history books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4a4sGLEb58
>>
>>138147918
That would depend on the statue, if it stands for race supremacy or hatred then yea no one is obliged to support it
>>
>>138154488
You clearly came from reddit within the last week, don't act like you're up to date on board culture. If we're having a debate I expect you to actually argue my points, unless of course you don't have an argument in the first place. I don't care either way, simply pointing out it makes you look emotionally weak and lacking in any position.

>white ancestors shipping in slaves

Huge number of slave ships were Jewish, Africans captured their own people and sold them to slavery as well, and whites who owned slaves were a small minority. Blacks were not considered equivalent to white people when this country was founded, a fact which is obvious through basic reasoning.

Show me a white homogenous country with a high crime rate.
>>
>>138140032
Reminder that Pensacola "Christian" (((College))) isn't really christian, it is a kike instituition funded to make traditional christians look more radical than they really are.
I'm saying this as the son of a pastor of a traditional Presbyterian Church (PCA).
I intended to go to this college, but my father didn't aproved it after he researched more about the college. Their doctrine aren't really christian, there are fundamental flaws on their teology (although they do have some good teachigs).
At the time I did not understand why my father didn't gave me permission to attend to this college, but now I understand. It is cucked.
>>
>>138140820
One day, you unamerican freedom hating commies will swing from trees. I just hope I Live long enough to see that day come. Fuck you, you communist cocksucking lenin loving nigger faggot.
>>
Good now he can go get a job and have 3 years of wage earning years when his peers are writing blogs about the 2020 election for shekels.
>>
>>138154692
>if it stands for race supremacy or hatred then yea no one is obliged to support it
and who says what it stands for. you?
A mob of people with values identical to yours?
I say it is not racist and a reminder of our past. now what?
>>
>>138140032
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0faygWwffCw

looks like a good fucking guy to me OP..
>>
>>138154879
Now the ones with the loudest voice wins, and since racist nazis can't handle the fact that logic and reason is drowning out their voice they respond with terrorism which only digs them into a deeper grave. Right back where they belong.
>>
>>138154913

3 very based white males. hopefully we are in the same unit together during the upcoming race war
>>
File: whitegen4.jpg (261KB, 514x441px) Image search: [Google]
whitegen4.jpg
261KB, 514x441px
>>138154488
chekkked, nice hitelies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REF6wL3_tEw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6MZKG_CP1o

YAYUH!!!

FKN YAYUH!!
>>
>>138155141
>Now the ones with the loudest voice wins
>and since racist nazis can't handle the fact that logic and reason is drowning out their voice
logic and reason never drown out any voices
reason, by definition is the opposite to 'the loudest voice wins'
I can't understand what you are saying
>>
>>138154758
Majority of latin America is ethnically European. Middle Easterns are also considered white, especially Syria if I might add.
If that doesn't convince you, Russia has a crime rate of 46. Just below Iraq.
>>
>>138155446
Russia isn't homogenous, Middle East definitely isn't, Latin America is mestizo.
>>
>>138155357

god damn this is good
>>
>>138155378
you can't understand because you are either too stupid or you are willfully opposing logic and reason. Either way nit picking on semantics and being pedantic won't get you anywhere kid
>>
>>138141675

Lincoln and the union were not anti-racist.

They had a massive riot in NYC where people went around murdering black people because they were pissed they had to fight a war for them.

Lincoln thought them inferior in everyday.

This is about protecting American history. If black people want more statues then lets have a discussion about it and put up more statues.

The problem is that America has only been thought of as not a white country in the last 2 decades or so. We had diversity but not at the level which it currently exists. People are applying a social reality that is a couple decades old onto a country that never considered itself to be what it now is. So there is all this anger an animosity because America doesn't represent its current demographic status. This is why modern mass illegal or even legal immigration from ethnically different cultures is not smart. This is the entire basis for the rise of the "alt-right" or "identitarian" movement.
>>
File: med.jpg (22KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
22KB, 250x237px
>>138155236
sure if you're willing to fight side by side with an Italian descendant
>>
>>138155652
more ad hominem
you completely ignored my reply regarding perception and now, void of logic or reason, you are throwing out empty insults
why?
>>
>>138154758
I'm agreeing with you that homogeneous white countries enjoy a higher degree of stability. This is more of a diversion than anything, because your objective lies in some future concept of society in which your children live.

Your ARGUMENT is not about that but rather the supposed "genocide" of the white race. I've yet to see an actual argument for the occurrence of a white genocide be it soft or hard. Does immigration "displace" whites from their homes? Perhaps crime incentivises relocation in high density urban areas but no-one is displaced. This is about your only possible concern, and its a weak one because gentrification is just the opposite swing to that pendulum.

Hee hawing about the greatness of the white race is not an argument for the supposed occurrence of "white genocode"

In response to your slave point, WHITES still graciously accepted the selling of blacks to inhabit their lands because it provides economic prosperity. This diversion about Jewish slave trade does not negate the fact that it was whites who provided the market and incentive to forcefully immigrate these people. Get real
>>
File: podesta.png (606KB, 634x575px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.png
606KB, 634x575px
Think of how sad this story could be

>kid grows up with dad
>they were in a civil war reanactment group together when he was a kid
>dad comes down with illness
>dad dies
>reinactment/appreciation for history lies in his memories of his father
>kicked out of college for respecting american history.

We're fucked if hillary doesnt go to jail
>>
>>138141451
>88
>>
>>138155610
Russia has pockets of ethnic homogeneity and still boasts an impressive crime rate, which correlates strongest with economic prosperity.

C'mon dude
>>
>>138155875
I already address your perception, the ones with the loudest voice wins and it just so happens the ones with the loudest voice are the ones with logic and reason on their side, you have the whole world telling you that your nazi scum ways will not prevail and yet still you are convince everyone else is in the wrong. You want to know who decides what is/isn't a racist statue? The same people who decide everything in this world. The winning side.
>>
>>138153149
>What exactly are you proud of, anyways? You're a sniveling worm enjoying the labors of men far greater than you.
You would never say that to a black person talking about the history and accomplishment of their people. You would tilt your head to the side like it was the most beautiful thing you ever heard. You are deep in anon. Really fucking deep.

>Literally an assumption. Homogeneous societies enjoy plenty of crime
Less crime, less division, more cooperation and civic engagement.

>You're probably an idiot so breeding in your case is counterproductive, unless you're fine with perpetuating the slave class of society.
This is why you are born liars. You pretend to care about inequality but then switch back to elitism when it suits you.
>>
>>138155610
Russia is a mix of Whites and Asians, so I would according to this board it should be one of the most peaceful places on Earth. Since we've already established that the middle east is white, what would be the difference between conflicts there and the wars old Germanic tribes at the time of the Roman empire. Technically they had to have been ethnically different since they were spread across all of North Europe. So how come one area is stable today while the other is turmoil? Do we put it all on Homogeneity?
>>
>Christian college

Don't fall for it, my brothers and sisters! It's as much as a sham as Christian Zionism.
>>
>>138148285
Actually, declining birthrates in a homeland and intentionally importing people to replace the natives is genocide you fucking mental midget.
>>138149733
god damn you are stupid, and it's like you've never seen an actual /pol/ meetup
>>
>>138156345
>I already address your perception, the ones with the loudest voice wins
that's not perception
> it just so happens the ones with the loudest voice are the ones with logic and reason on their side
debatable, amongst the name calling and ad hominem you are trying I suppose
>you have the whole world telling you that your nazi scum ways will not prevail and yet still you are convince everyone else is in the wrong.
no, you have the media, a narrative, and a population who consider everything cnn tells them fact
>You want to know who decides what is/isn't a racist statue? The same people who decide everything in this world. The winning side.
so, ultimately, white people?
>>
>>138146221
>>
>>138156661
https://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>>
>>138143399
OH FUCK

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

THE NORTH IS THE REASON FOR THE DEATH OF THE REPUBLIC
>>
>>138156576
If some stupid niggger started mouthing off about we wuz kangs I'd tell him the exact same thing. White pride is the analogous to we wuzism and unless you've contributed to our society with something other than your white trash jeans then sit the fuck down and shut your cockholster. Go OD on opiates you pathetic worm.
>>
>>138156668
yea everythings debatable blah blah and superior whites are always the winners. You nazi's have nothing to worry about then right? Its not like the superior white nazi's lost once or anything...oh wait, im sure you'll find a way to debate that "lost". You are the real winners after all. Enjoy all the wins you're receiving.
>>
>>138156661
>imposing methods to prevent birth
Ahahahaahaa "white guilt" is not the same as castrating all males you idiot
>>
Pensacola guy here.
I was having my brakes fixed yesterday and saw my mayor on tv talking about removing our confederate statues which is completely out of the blue.
Also, Pensacola Christian College stopped being christian in the early 2000's when they started letting non-christians in as students.
>>
File: 1503048839796.jpg (35KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1503048839796.jpg
35KB, 267x274px
>>138157241
That doesn't equal to just castration you fucking retard. It could mean propaganda targeting one group of people to convince them having kids is shit, and manipulating other institutes and mechanisms to make it so. Why are there so many stupid people on this board the last few days? It feels like arguing with niggers that have no abstract thinking skills. These raids are fucking pathetic.

And I'm sure it's just a pure COINCIDENCE that white males in US, Australia, Europe have lost 50% sperm count and nearing infertility.
>>
>>138156074
>This diversion about Jewish slave trade does not negate the fact that it was whites who provided the market and incentive to forcefully immigrate these people. Get real

The market was arab for centuries before whites even became a market for slave labor.

The entire infrastructure of slavery had been built. Blacks were enslaving each other and selling each other for their own personal gain to foreigners for centuries.

Yet you are keenly critical of white on black slavery. This is revealing as is your derision of white history/culture and your deflection of jewish enrichment from slave transporting.

There is something very very wrong with you anon. You seem to be obsessed with the elements of history that disparage whites. I think you need to reevaluate how and why you view history this way.
>>
>>138140032
>bodybuilder flexes for camera
subtle
>>
>>138157178
whites continue to dominate the world. why do you think all of this shit is even a thing?
And no, there is nothing to worry about. Antifa and people such as yourself use the word Nazi so much it's lost its meaning, normies are becoming more redpilled daily as media outlets are unveiled as the frauds they are.
You have this misconception that normies support transvestites, lbgt degenerate shit, mudslimes(terrorists), mass immigration and accepting refugees.
they don't.
>>
>>138157773
>propaganda influencing birthrates
If anyone allows the television to influence their reproductive habits they deserve to be eradicated

>declining fertility
If someone is actually pouring sterilizing agents in public water then yes, this would constitute genocide.

IDEOLOGICAL OPPOSITION CONTAINED TO VERBAL/WRITTEN FORM IS NOT GENOCIDE YOU RETARD. Perhaps you should go back to your safe space?
>>
>>138156075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGx8T0Vmnc
>>
File: niggersbniggersb.jpg (615KB, 1290x1056px) Image search: [Google]
niggersbniggersb.jpg
615KB, 1290x1056px
oh lordy lordy
dey gon take muh chickin
>>
>>138157781
>because towelheads did it means I can't be critical of southern business decisions and must hate white people

[/size 1000000] WEW
>>
>>138157043

>In order to appreciate, advocate, and elevate Beethoven you must also BE as accomplished as Beethoven.

The intellectual state of people like you. FFS.

Its an undemocratic principal. Like saying in order to vote you must be a man, or own property, or be white, etc.

Nobody has to invent electricity in order to appreciate or advocate for it.
>>
>>138158209
the best music ever in this video
Makes me go wild in my house smashing things and screaming
>>
>>138158276
Irrelevant, you are criticizing whites exclusively for a trade which whites had the least role to play. You're anti white. Get it through your skull
>>
>>138158393
88/14 musics
>>
File: monkeys.webm (777KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
monkeys.webm
777KB, 240x320px
>>138158209
>>138158393

Anyone have that one clip of a car driving around some protest with eurobeats playing? Been looking for it for a whilte. It starts doing donuts in the middle of an intersection with a bunch of cuck protesters around. ill trade this rare webm
>>
File: leftypol.jpg (165KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol.jpg
165KB, 1200x1185px
>>138158066
>If anyone allows the television to influence their reproductive habits they deserve to be eradicated
>If anyone is dumb or weak enough to allow themselves to be genocided they deserve it

>IDEOLOGICAL OPPOSITION CONTAINED TO VERBAL/WRITTEN FORM IS NOT GENOCIDE YOU RETARD.
Oh, so you actually don't possess abstract thinking skills. Are you just a nigger or--
>Perhaps you should go back to your safe space?
Oh, what's up, leftyshit memer? You know what, it's ok, you're still young and your brain hasn't had time to fully develop yet.
>>
>>138158637
yeah, I have that one mate
>>
>>138158370
Beethoven societies exist to appreciate Beethoven (aka a singular object) whereas white veneration is used to justify its continued existence. (whites are the best therefore we should be exclusively white because whites are the best) which implies PARTICIPATION in the making and furthering the "greatness" of the white race, which is assuredly something you have not done in the least
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.