[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Occupy movement? Looking back, they had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 16bFrontline1305.jpg (629KB, 4302x2274px) Image search: [Google]
16bFrontline1305.jpg
629KB, 4302x2274px
What happened to the Occupy movement? Looking back, they had a point- That it wasn't a certain race in power, but just ultra rich people using the world as their sandbox. Seems pretty redpilled to me, I wish they were still around
>>
Looks just like every other liberal shitshow.
>>
>>138137507
They might be a bunch of liberals but they were peaceful, and would probably hate goeorge soros
>>
>>138137670
>peaceful
They were funded by Soros too. Think of it as the beta release of Antifa.
>>
>>138137365
It was a good movement when white men were in charge. But as soon as every "oppressed minority" group decided that their special snowflakes deserved more attention than others that the whole movement fell apart. The organized leaders (read, white males) decided that they didn't want to put up with them anymore and just left. That movement fizzled out due to chaotic, unorganized lack of coherent leadership from those who decided to play oppression Olympics instead.
>>
>>138137670
we must not have watched the same group burn trashcans and smash windows
>>
File: Progressive Stack.jpg (999KB, 1568x2146px) Image search: [Google]
Progressive Stack.jpg
999KB, 1568x2146px
Pic related happened.
>>
File: shareblue-connected.png (514KB, 1236x3222px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue-connected.png
514KB, 1236x3222px
>>138137365
>I wish they were still around
nice one
>>
>>138137937
Antifa is actually decades old, it just wasn't big in the US.

You're right in that OWS was funneled into Antifa however. There's a cadre of professional rioters that have been organizing shit since the 90s if not earlier, adopting various fronts and names.
>>
>>138137365
>I wish they were still around
They call themselves Antifa now.
>>
>>138139682
Yeah I tought we were the alt right, I feel confused now.
>>
>>138137365
It was stupid, they had no goal really

Just sit around
>>
>>138139600
I realize that, but it wasn't a thing here until $oro$ imported it from Europe.
>>
>>138137365
OWS is a legit movement, sabotage/infiltrate by sjw now antifa, same as alt right infiltrate by nazi larping.

now no one protesting the elite, only alt left v alt right.
mission accomplished
>>
>>138137365
It was torn apart by identity politics. Whites had to be freakshow or disenfranchised.
>>
>>138140151
Harsh but fair, the elites must be so comfy right now.
>>
>>138137365

I went to a March because I believed in that shit. But then I got called an undercover cop and yelled at by leftists because I'm a tall good looking white male with short blonde hair. Kek.

This is the underlying reason the occupy thing failed miserably.
>>
>>138137365
Be gone commie.
George Soros funded Occupy all the same.
The elite love "dissenters" like this because, unlike small businesses, the elite can take the hit while reaping the benefits of decreased competition from regulations and red tape inspired out of the movement.
>>
>>138137365
Got co-opted by identity politics so the white dudes who organized it gave up and went home.
>>
>>138137365
Apparently the whole thing got fucking gutted by identity politics.
>>
>>138140502
The whole alternative politics got gutted by identity politics, so much that I'm not surprised that it's now reaching street battle levels, better to have them kill each other I guess.
>>
File: lulzsec.jpg (134KB, 1256x878px) Image search: [Google]
lulzsec.jpg
134KB, 1256x878px
>>138137365
Co-opted by Soros and the (((Establishment))) about 3 months after its inception, pop-up movements around the world dissipated after US movement morphed from pro-humanitarian/anti-establishment/anti-capitalism towards SJW/Liberalist Progressivism.
Effectively rebranded as BLM.
At the same time "Anonymous" """"brand""""" was infiltrated by CIA and co-opted, and also cloned and mimicked by SJW-types.
Tyler Durden would be spinning in his grave like your grandfather's dreidel.
>>
>>138137365
They would've had a better point if they wanted to end the federal reserve and return to a gold standard. Instead they went full commie.
>>
Soros paid better
>>
File: IMG_0445.jpg (78KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.jpg
78KB, 640x696px
>>138137365
>Occupy Wall St
All about tearing down the existing power structure and replacing it with ..................... to achieve equality for the oppressed working class.
>Antifa
All about tearing down the existing power structure and replacing it with ..................... to achieve equality for the oppressed minority class.
These people just want to wreck a great country. They just try to throw enough shit against the wall and hopefully something will stick.
>>
>>138137365
Occupy was set up to counter the Tea Party. Notice how Occupy didn't protest out front any international investment banks.

Occupy is now Antifa and BLM. They are paid shills.
>>
>>138137365
>Wasn't a certain race in power
>48% of the richest 1% are Jewish despite only making up roughly 2% of the overall population
>Wasn't a certain race in power
>>
>>138137365
Identity politics, commies and hippies on drugs preaching how they want america to fall and the bums/criminals loitering around for gibs made them a joke. The movement also had no leader.

Looking back I'm wondering how this didn't turn into more of a shitfest, if they had this today antifa/black bloc would hijack it and have cops shut it down.
>>
>>138137365
got coopted by progressive women who drove out all the white men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81A1kTXPa4
>>
>>138137365
They ran off and marginalized capable white men.
Identity politics took over and it became a shitshow. Without decent men the women were being harassed by druggies and other filth.
>>
>>138137365
That was antifa aswell.
>>
>>138142885

They got COINTELPRO'd hard. I have to hand it to the CIA, they know how to shut shit down.
>>
>>138142885
Look at this shit. Female 'leadership'. Identity politics, identity rubbish.

I bet the white men involved in the tiki torch rally make more progress and concrete plans in 30 seconds than these retards did in 6 months.
>>
>>138143387
Imagine a desk. Seated at the desk is one white male. Surrounding him is a square of 50 men facing outwards.
White men could put this very basic organization together in 2 minutes. Introduce females, minorities, mentally ill trannies and all the other bullshit and you couldn't achieve that level of organization in 2 years.
>>
>>138143387
>they know how to shut shit down.

That's why the movement tore in two and we have more sjw leftist and white nationalist movements protesting basically the same people.
>>
File: the color purple.jpg (973KB, 2295x2700px) Image search: [Google]
the color purple.jpg
973KB, 2295x2700px
>>138137365
Bill Ayers Occupy movement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E1hKn7v9bs

Wikileaks on the Occupy Movement
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/408702511717965825

Bill Ayers at Charlottesville
Pic related
>>
>>138137365
They were quickly co-opted by various three letter agencies and NOG groups. You saw them in action in Charletsville.
>>
>>138144641
You truly lost the battle for the youth spirit with that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.