[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you begin to realise only the past 50 or so years of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: 1488124238194.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488124238194.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>tfw you begin to realise only the past 50 or so years of the modern world is the first time in human history rape hasnt been a valid strategy for procreating or just getting off

>tfw you begin to realise that its not people deciding not to have sex, its genetic lines of would be rapists who wouldnt normally be able to attract a mate any other way and now they arent able to rape because of modern societys cctv state they arent procreating.
>>
>>138129210
so incels are just failed rapists
really makes me think
>>
>>138129210

people used to be forced to pair up or be shunned by society. Rapists were killed. It's been like this for a long time. Western civ is built on it. Before then -- yea, rape was fair game.
>>
This made me chuckle. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>138129210
Pretty sure that even in the caveman days, you would be beaten to death if you tried to rape someone's daughter.
>>
File: 1489714283231.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1489714283231.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>138129403
>>138129685
it really does get the noggin joggin, i like the term failed rapists
>>
File: ferretball1.png (481KB, 803x550px) Image search: [Google]
ferretball1.png
481KB, 803x550px
There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punisment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemmoraging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining timeframe of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbig his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.
>>
File: ferretball2.png (645KB, 803x601px) Image search: [Google]
ferretball2.png
645KB, 803x601px
"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys fuck her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.
>>
>>138129956
No ones ever raped out in public I dont mean it was ever accepted i just mean it was way easier to get away with so it was a valid way to do things.
>>
File: wtfpaulyd.gif (2MB, 280x294px) Image search: [Google]
wtfpaulyd.gif
2MB, 280x294px
>>138130026
>>
File: 1452360591519.png (8KB, 408x254px) Image search: [Google]
1452360591519.png
8KB, 408x254px
>>138129210
>the first time in human history rape hasnt been a valid strategy for procreating or just getting off
you sweet, sweet fool
>>
>>138130132
>be weak ugly beta male in 50,000 bc
>try to rape beautiful caveman girl
>her alpha mate crushes your skull in with his bare hands
Things have always been this way. We've just built systems of law to handle it now.
>>
Rape has been punishable by death in the west for thousands of years
>>
File: 1489863188017.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489863188017.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>138130771
Not true
>bonk cave girl on head
>rape
>leave in ditch
>wakes up
>says ugg ugg to dad
>dad bonks daughter on head for speaking
>this is how the virgin mary came to be known
>>
File: 1491851040454.jpg (56KB, 745x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491851040454.jpg
56KB, 745x733px
>>138130726
I guess if youre a muslim in a western country it still works.
>>
>>138130994
There would have been just as much competition for attractive women then as there is now, so a stronger male would have inevitably already made her his mate. The only way you could fuck her would be to fight and kill him first. Then she becomes yours and it's no longer rape.
>>
>>138129210
this only applies to white people
>>
>>138131352
Not necessarily, humans are cunning and deceitful.
>>
File: 1495459726262.jpg (72KB, 650x830px) Image search: [Google]
1495459726262.jpg
72KB, 650x830px
>>138131352
Imagine an incel that has all the time in the world to plan a rape, with no distractions like sonic or other autism, and no big brother watching everything we do, they would be rape machines.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.