[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here from Philly? Can someone explain why thousands

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0619.jpg (291KB, 1035x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.jpg
291KB, 1035x1380px
Anyone else here from Philly? Can someone explain why thousands of people are this passionate about tearing down a statue of a Mayor from the 70s?
>>
>>138118038
>Philly reporting in

Eh, it's a lot of interesting racial history. Just wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Rizzo
>>
>>138118038
Great, now every retarded nigger thinks every statue is a confederate statue, actually, I dont think they even know what the word confederate means, they just see white pepol giving them approval for breaking shit.
>>
You're a lush, OP! And I can spot a lush when I see one! A real crumb bum...
>>
>>138118998
This.

Its going to become a new reason for nigs to nog.
>>
Could some rich anon sponsor a statue of the first black slaveholder
>>
>>138118747
>Following the aftermath of the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Councilwoman Helen Gym posted on Twitter, "All around the country, we're fighting to remove the monuments to slavery & racism. Philly, we have work to do. Take the Rizzo statue down". Gym's comments started a public debate about the future of the Rizzo statue and mural.

>Gym was born in Seattle, Washington then raised in Ohio near Columbus. Her parents were born in Korea, who in the 1960s, immigrated to the United States.

Why are people who just got here allowed to do these things? Democracy is a joke.
>>
He let the cops firebomb the projects in North Philly
Radical black militants had taken over
So he firebombed them
In the 80's
>>
>>138120534
This person's parents were born in Korea, she was born in Seattle, raised in Ohio and now and elected councilwoman in Virginia. Isn't this a bit weird? A person with zero roots in an area making laws? Do you think her descendants (if she has any) will be living in this same area in 100 years?
>>
It's a statue. It needs to come down.

Don't ask. Just get enraged and rip it down.
>>
File: 1498573970598.png (201KB, 788x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498573970598.png
201KB, 788x520px
>>138118038
What do you expect from niggers? I knew one who thought George Washington lived thousands of years ago, another who thought Jesus lived during the 1800s. These are the least historically literate people in the world
>>
File: pop.jpg (50KB, 491x463px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
50KB, 491x463px
>>138118038
Because this is what happens when you give niggers a fucking inch. The moment they think its ok to take down a historical civil war statue that wildly chimp out and proceed to destroy and vandalize every standing object or edifice that isn't specifically a monument to Tupac or Shaka Zulu.
>>
File: hahaaa.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hahaaa.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>138120623
I remember watching that on tv...I lol'd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.